Us against the World

He appeared directly infront of her. "Come quietly and I promise no harm will come to you." He was lying. He didn't know what his employer was going to do with her. All he knew is it was too big a sum of money to pass up. "I'll give you to the count of seven." He raised his pistol at her. "One"

On the roof tops Red X begins to recharge his suit using some sort of vile filled with glowing red liquid . He drops the empty vile while he cracks his neck . " ahh ... time for round two" He turns around and rushes the edge before Leaping off directly above night wing. His hand begins to glow as he aims it down " HEY GRAMPS" He fires a plasma beam in the form of an X . " think fast"

Raven looked at the gun and laughed. "You ask me to come with you. You point a gun at me but give me no explanation of who exactly your going to turn me into. Ha I don't think so." Seeing him in front of her she whispered a spell so that he would not easily be able to hid next time. "If you told me who i would be meeting I might just come peacefully." She found him counting down was ridiculous. 'Does he know who I am? Or what I am? This might get interesting depending on the answer.' "Could it be for a man named Scath?" She asked curios if it had anything to do with her father.

Raven looked at the gun and laughed. "You ask me to come with you. You point a gun at me but give me no explanation of who exactly your going to turn me into. Ha I don't think so." Seeing him in front of her she whispered a spell so that he would not easily be able to hid next time. "If you told me who i would be meeting I might just come peacefully." She found him counting down was ridiculous. 'Does he know who I am? Or what I am? This might get interesting depending on the answer.' "Could it be for a man named Scath?" She asked curios if it had anything to do with her father.
"Alright i had enough" he shoots the arrow at the man aiming the gun at her,the arrow takes out an electric net and raps around ghost "Bulls eye"

Raven watched as the man who had the gun was rapped up. "Um... Thanks." She waited to make sure he couldn't get out of the grip of the net before she would go over to see what she might could find out.

The flies through ghost and lands on the ground a few meters away. He doesn't turn his attention away from Raven. "Yes. I guess he must be some friend of yours considering I'd be set for life I bring you in." He noticed something was off about her. He couldn't put his finger on it. He paused for a second. "What are you?"

Seeing that his attacks failed , He teleports in front of the bow user and separates him from the other two " what? i was just getting started " . He says while standing in a fighting stance.

Raven looked at him questionable. "Well I'm a.... Teen Titan or well was." yet something else near them exploded. 'Raven get your emotions under-control.' She took a breath and then sighed for release. Once clam again she decided to not mention the Titans and if she did to act as though she didn't care. She keep her eyes on the man. 'I'm sure he meant more than the answer I gave but I don't know him nor really anyone else here. Might as well keep myself a secret for as long as I can.'

Seeing that his attacks failed , He teleports in front of the bow user and separates him from the other two " what? i was just getting started " . He says while standing in a fighting stance.
"Take this X Man" he takes his pym particles arrow and stabs it in the mans arm, making him ant size "lets fight shorty"

X just laughs as the man stabs him in the arm " your getting to old for the super hero thing" His suit was strong enough to repel the arrow from actually puncturing him. " give it a rest" his hands glows as he holds it up in front of the man . X unleashes a plasma blast from his glove .

X just laughs as the man stabs him in the arm " your getting to old for the super hero thing" His suit was strong enough to repel the arrow from actually puncturing him. " give it a rest" his hands glows as he holds it up in front of the man . X unleashes a plasma blast from his glove .
"why do people hate arrows these days, i'll just never get it" he then takes an arrow out and presses a button on his wrist,a metal,see through shield blocks him "this can stand a gamma bomb,nice try x factor"

Ghost twitched when she said Teen Titans. He immediately turned his attention to his surroundings, looking for the rest of the team. "I wouldn't have accepted this task if I knew it was you". He knew about Ravens dark magic-y stuff. He couldn't phase through that.

She watched him look for the others and her eyes showed a faint sign of sadness. "Ah so you have heard of me. Now will you say who sent you?" She asked still curious on who to keep an eye out for. She could also since his worry and could tell it had something to do with her powers but she wasn't sure why but she knew if needed she would probable find out.

X back flips and lands near raven . He bumps her with his elbow " friend of yours?" He says before he forms a x shaped blade on his right glove . X looks back at the man " its red x by the way " He rushes at the man swiping his blade at the mans face

X back flips and lands near raven . He bumps her with his elbow " friend of yours?" He says before he forms a x shaped blade on his right glove . X looks back at the man " its red x by the way " He rushes at the man swiping his blade at the mans face
"I prefer X factor" he smiles and takes another arrow out with his other hand, and jumps off about to hit Red X

She glanced at Red X. "I don't recognize him maybe one of the others? Or it's been a while." She looked at who Red x refereed to for a moment still watching the man who was after her. 'Hmm... Does x factor ring a bell? Maybe someone Cyborg mentioned. that must be it.' Once more she drew her attention at the man across from her waiting for an answer.

It simply goes through him. "Do you people ever learn?". He turns his attention back to Raven. "Some guy named Scath. All I know about him is he had this weird mark. Mark of Tree-B-gone or something."

X uses the momentom of his attack and does a hand stand before landing back on his feet " what ever you say gramps" He leaps into the air and attempts to slash the man again. At the same time he forms another x blade in his other hand getting ready to follow up on his next move.

Raven looked at him anger in her eyes. "Of course should have known. Did you meet him?" Her voice had a demanding tone to it.

Ghost was becoming very annoyed at X. Ghost turns solid and without even looking at X he shoots him mid air and then phases again. "Sort of. He never showed his face, gave me your name and a suitcase filled with cash. I didn't argue."