Us against the World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Foxtrot:

Foxtrot watched raven go from allie to allie as he jumped in the shadows and silently off the roof tops,when raven stopped he stopped to, he listened to everything she said, than he heard her say titans, the teen titans? he kept in the shadows waiting for him to jump down, he waited long enough and jumped off the building to the ground below her, he stood behind her waiting for her to turn around

Raven heard someone jump down from behind she stood slowly from where she sat and turned. 'What now?' She slowly looked up and saw someone yet again that had been following her. She stared not feeling like one to ask questions after where it's gotten her so far so she decided to wait and see what the deal might be.

Raven heard someone jump down from behind she stood slowly from where she sat a nd turned. 'What now?' She slowly looked up and saw someone yet again that had been following her. She stared not feeling like one to ask questions after where it's gotten her so far so she decided to wait and see what the deal might be.
He breathed through his nose as he looked at her,a minute passed and he asked "Are you with him?" he took out his tomahawks and kept looking at her "Or are you a titan?"

Raven looked at him confused and watched him take out his tomahawks. "With who?" She paused for a moment on how to answer if she was a Titan. "I'm a Titan or a least as far as I know. Why do you ask?" She wasn't sure why she would be question of begin a Titan unless he had seen her unplanned meeting with her father.

Finally catching the man and taking the disk back she stared at it critizied the wierd signs "should i check you out??...hmm maybe later"

Ruby sighed she rememberd how yo check on these disk when she was in the academy still...she looked up as she grabs the man and walks back to the others....

Upon reaching the place she started to tie up the criminals and place them somewhere the police can find while gathering them she had a tight feeling that someone was there.

"Trigon,are you with Trigon" he walked closer to her and grabbed her neck and pulled her at the wall choking her, he had an empty look on his face as he stared at her "Where is trigon?"

"Why are you asking me about my farther?" She looked at him seeing no emotion in his eyes. "Look I hate my bastard of a father why in the name of Azar would I be with him? I came to earth to save it. If you don't believe me than fine. Go ahead kill me I have wanted to die since I learned of my Destiny." She couldn't help but show her true feelings on the matter as she spoke she had hatred in her voice when she spoke of her father, regret and desire in her voice as she dared him for her death. "Trust me if you want do the universe a favor or at least till idiots bring me back like they somehow did Trigon."

Ruby watched on top as the two figures talk to each other after she tied the knocked out robbers and she could hear every question and answer these duo say. She slid back and grabed the disk then holding it up high "Trigon huh..... oh my~ hmm the disk... does it have?"
Ruby wonder as she looked at the disk... after staring she headed back to watching the duo silently... 'Ohoho~ the girl... should i throw a barrier at the man? Or no... man so intense ~' Ruby thought while she sang in her mind as she looks back down at them.

"Why are you asking me about my farther?" She looked at him seeing no emotion in his eyes. "Look I hate my bastard of a father why in the name of Azar would I be with him? I came to earth to save it. If you don't believe me than fine. Go ahead kill me I have wanted to die since I learned of my Destiny." She couldn't help but show her true feelings on the matter as she spoke she had hatred in her voice when she spoke of her father, regret and desire in her voice as she dared him for her death. "Trust me if you want do the universe a favor or at least till idiots bring me back like they somehow did Trigon."
he watched her choke up as she said that, still with no emotion he looked in her eyes, he then decided she wasn't lying and dropped her "Where did he go, Answer my question" fangs grew in his teeth and nails can sharper and longer on his finger tips

Ruby was playing catch with her own barrier thats until it flew out of her hands childish she was playing with a cage barrier for capturing enemies although she did not know what its made of she knew it was from somewhere in space. Ruby tried to ran for her barrier catching it but slid out of
her hands falling down till the top of the man's head in its mid barrier summoning. Ruby watched in horror as the barrier transformed on the man's head closing him inside...... "oops" Ruby said in horror .

oh how she was in trouble ~ she had nothing to do but hide watching the man closely...

Raven dropped to the floor you could tell she was weaker than normal after seeing her father. Once she caught her breath she replied "I don't know the exact location someone else brought me to him. I was a target for payment and well I wanted to know exactly how he was here on earth, and how much power he has so far. I also was curious on what he seemed to want with me so baddy that he sent someone after me." She breathed trying to stay conscious after begin choked normal her human body could handle more but with her soul-self being weak a simple task was difficult. "But it is some place abounded almost completely."

Raven dropped to the floor you could tell she was weaker than normal after seeing her father. Once she caught her breath she replied "I don't know the exact location someone else brought me to him. I was a target for payment and well I wanted to know exactly how he was here on earth, and how much power he has so far. I also was curious on what he seemed to want with me so baddy that he sent someone after me." She breathed trying to stay conscious after begin choked normal her human body could handle more but with her soul-self being weak a simple task was difficult. "But it is some place abounded almost completely."

"That doesn't help, I need to find him and kill him" he kept looking around

Red X was running along the roofs when he notices Raven and another person " hmm o she survived" He teleports and lands in a sitting postion on a near by street light. " raven raven raven" He says while he shakes his head. " your always making new friends" He says looking at the man.

he looked back at the man,angry he jumped in the air and tackled X making fall to the ground,he is growling with his nails at the mans throat, he looked in the mans eyes,,and got up and walked back to raven

She watched as the new guy came to the duo.... she watched on top as Ruby's cloak flowed to the air holding her scythe rifle as she listend to their conversation...'did people have to weartight clothes at night with weapons?' Ruby thought as she watched the scene... 'Ohohoho! Like a real action drama!....... but ill probably research the data later' she thought as she stared at the bottom

Turning around she saw the man surprised she was she accidentally shot a bullet from her scythe.straight to the man's head..

X teleports behind the woman dogeing the shot " whoa there" He said examine her weapon " never seen you before " He says looking over her shoulder.

"Eeeek!" Ruby said surprised when he looked over to her shoulder..... she sighed as her scythe transformed into a sniper rifle "Question? Who are you? And please....dont do that again.." Ruby said scared while holding the data disk...

X pushers the girls chin up with one finger " relax ... hmm your pretty cute" He steps back and places one hand on his chin " now let me see, are you a good girl? or a bad girl? " He asks with a playful tone.

"What kind of a question is that?" Ruby questioned while looking at the man wierdly with a faint blush ..... 'man......i have to get back.the data..' she thought as she slowly hides the disk on her pocket...