Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate every single person in this thread.
Jokur, u haet evry1.

10f9c1c2bc_jokur-n-zee-batmon.jpg

Reactions: GhostJoker
OOOOH. I love these kinds of threads.

1. Spiders are awesome.
  2. Cats are better than dogs.
  3. The fad of "shipping" needs to die. You can put hashtagging in this group as well.
  4. The SNES/N64 era should be remembered as a true golden age of gaming.
  5. The religious community and the LGBTQ community (or however the fuck its spelled now) can coexist.
  6. Hollywood needs to stop churning out superhero movies. They're stale.
  7. When raised right, kids are awesome.
  8. "Racism" and "Racist" are words that have lost their meaning entirely.
  9. Macaroni and cheese weirds me out ... as does any meat that comes in a can.
  10. Alien life exists.
  11. Though I give Frozen a 3/10, The Little Mermaid receives my vote as worst Disney film.
  12. Taylor Swift sucks.
  13. 95% percent of American obesity is not from a medical condition or overeating but because people do not exercise.
  14. Men can be raped.
  15. Instead of removing guns, I believe everyone who has not been convicted of a crime should own one and take classes on how to use it properly.
  16. The death penalty is a necessity. Some people just can never be rehabilitated.
  17. Comic Sans is a valid font.
  18. Halloween is better than Christmas.
  19. Oreo cookies suck.
  20. Teachers should be one of the highest paid occupations.

-Dragon Age II may have over-used Maps, Hardly any Exploration, but it did help make major changes in the series that may not have been implemented in Inquisition. Such as the Qunari design change. I mean Sten was just a taller looking human, like wtf, until DA2 came and they changed the Qunari into what they are now. Magic looked like crap, spells didn't look aesthetically pleasing and DA2 fixed that. I loved DA:O combat and I love DA2 and DA:I combat, but some people have preferences of the combat they like. DA2 also had a decent story that lead up to DA:I. Bunch of other stuff.

Roleplaying naturally attracts emotionally unstable youth and those who are struggling to resolve their identity as they mature.

Edit: in other words, YOU'RE ALL THE PROBLEM!

Last edited:
Final Fantasy IV is better than VII. I felt that the characters were a bit stronger, and the Storyline held up better. The plot of VII has been fairly confusing, and has a few Plot holes (Not that IV doesn't... *Cough* Rydia *cough*) III (The DS version) was also pretty good.

Alot of people apply schoolyard bully tactics and pat eachother on the back for it. It really is quite pathetic.
ftfy

If only it were just the interwebz, man. It even happens in the workplace a lot.

What I find is that everyone's gonna agree to this until you point it out happening in their circle, then it's different. 'cause we're not like that. We're different. In our case it's justified. Good job Timmy, they deserved that for acting outside of our established norms.

Reactions: Jorick
ftfy

If only it were just the interwebz, man. It even happens in the workplace a lot.

What I find is that everyone's gonna agree to this until you point it out happening in their circle, then it's different. 'cause we're not like that. We're different. In our case it's justified. Good job Timmy, they deserved that for acting outside of our established norms.
Oh. Yeah. Its fucking everywhere. You are way to right about that.

Every subsequent WoW expansion actually makes the game cooler. There. I said it.

Referencing my above one:

I didn't cry when Aerith died, as I found her annoying. Frankly, I was a bit glad that I didn't have to put up with her anymore.

Referencing my above one:

I didn't cry when Aerith died, as I found her annoying. Frankly, I was a bit glad that I didn't have to put up with her anymore.
Silver Paladin's secret identity.

Servant Class: Saber. Saber wields swords...

D012_Sephiroth_CG.png

This guy wields a sword AND hates Aerith AND has silver hair. I KNEW it!

Last edited:
Silver Paladin's secret identity.

Servant Class: Saber. Saber wields swords...

D012_Sephiroth_CG.png

This guy wields a sword AND hates Aerith. I KNEW it!
Name: The Silver Paladin

Who's the only Paladin in Final Fantasy?

What's my favorite Final Fantasy game?

Your logic has just been destroyed.

Rosa best female Protag.

Name: The Silver Paladin

Who's the only Paladin in Final Fantasy?

What's my favorite Final Fantasy game?

Your logic has just been destroyed.

Rosa best female Protag.
You hate Aerith AND wields a sword AND have the name Silver on it. That guy has all of these (silver hair lol), my logic is undeniable, just like V.I.K.I from I.Robot (in no way endorsed by Apple Corp.)

You hate Aerith AND wields a sword AND have the name Silver on it. That guy has all of these (silver hair lol), my logic is undeniable, just like V.I.K.I from I.Robot (in no way endorsed by Apple Corp.)
Feh.

You could apply that same logic to quite a few characters.

You could probably apply that logic to one character a game.

Like:

I: I'm the Warrior
II/IV: I'm Cecil
III: I'm Luneth or Ingus
V: I don't know this one...
VI: Same as V
VII: I'm Sephiroth
VIII: I don't know...
X: Don't know

Etc.

You could probably apply that logic to one character a game.

Like:

I: I'm the Warrior
II/IV: I'm Cecil
III: I'm Luneth or Ingus
V: I don't know this one...
VI: Same as V
VII: I'm Sephiroth
VIII: I don't know...
X: Don't know

Etc.
II: Firion
V: Bartz/Butch
VI: Terra/Tina (She wields a sword, believe it or not)
VIII: Squall
IX: Steiner
X: Gabranth

......though, none of them hates Aerith, they just wield sword(s).

aaaand, we're derailing this thread. D: Oh noes!

Ahem, Unpopular Opinion, I think Illya should get more screentime... oh wait, she has her own series. Alright then, I think Fate/Prototype Saber (Male Arthur) looks more attractive (Face, armor, sword, etc) than Fate/Stay Night Saber, and this is coming from a straight guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.