Status
Not open for further replies.
"I live with my foster mom. My father never been in the picture, and my mom's a deadbeat. I won't bore you with the details." He mumbled, grimacing a bit at the mention of his mom.

"Oh, right. I suppose that puts your place out of the question then. You'll have to come over to mine. I'll have my chef rustle us up something before you arrive," she replied nonchalantly, paying no real attention to his clearly hard start to life. In truth, she didn't really care, because she didn't have a need to. They weren't dating, and they weren't going to be hanging around every single day. It was probably a once a month thing, at best, so why did she need to know every single part of his life?​

"Or you could just order regular old pizza, I don't need anything super fancy. I'm not particularly into that kind of stuff." Answered the boy.

Richie finally popped his head out the classroom, his cheeks still red from embarrassment. "Ah, Leora? Everything talked out, out here? Maybe we could continue our talk?"

"And I hardly care what you like. It's my home, and you're a guest--" She began quietly, only stopping when noticing the man poke his head out, and affectionately leant to peck him on the cheek. "I've got to run. You know me, business is rather hectic at the fashion magazine at the moment, so I can hardly stick around to finish things. You have classes to teach, hm? But... we can totally meet up tomorrow~?"​

"Alright... I'll see you then tomorrow." He smiled, and gave her a hit of a wave. Milo could even tell that the teacher was head over heels. Poor fellow.

Critically glancing at Milo, at least hoping he could keep that raging narcissism to its bare minimum to keep the teacher unaware and oblivious, she offered them both a polite smile before turning away, practically elated she got to finally leave the awkwardness f being in front of them both.

She liked the two of them, of course... but she didn't want the teacher to realise she had slept with Milo. She knew he was sensitive, and she may be a sort of person who treated hearts often like toys, but she wasn't heartless. She didn't want to really upset people...​

Milo had a bit of a heart. Besides, he didn't need his teacher finding out too. Who knows what the man would do? He could fail him, and Milo didn't need that. He had plans on graduating.

She didn't have to go to work, of course. The magazine and her fashion designs could easily wait until she was rested up, because honestly? She pretty much did what she wanted anyway, and if that meant lounging about in bed all day when she ought to be working, then she could do that.

And frankly, she needed all the sleep she could get. If she was going to meet Milo again, she wanted to be well rested. He seemed to think she was constantly beautiful, so she could hardly break that image by opening the door to him looking exhausted and worn down.​

Milo had gotten back to class, smirking at the thoughts of tonight. Once night finally came, and he was able to sneak out of his house, he went to her house, a bit eager. For one, he never fucked someone that was so good at sex, and two she was simply beautiful, so why not be eager to see her?

In all honesty, Leora had decided to make an effort for the boy. Normally, she wouldn't really think that far into it - she didn't care about anybody enough to truly take into account the fine details of what she wore. And yet, while she didn't care about Milo other than using him for her own pleasure and for perhaps a decent friend to call upon now and then, she did make an effort for him that day.

She had had her hair washed, cut and styled accordingly at her fashionable hairdresser's; her makeup was obviously done by her hand and to perfection, and perhaps most thought over, her outfit was designed to attract. She had her own personal rule, of course: either she wore an outfit that complimented her legs, or contrastively, her chest. The first meeting with him at the club, her dress had easily conformed to the former, so now, the fitting green dress she had decided upon corresponded with the latter, and the bright necklace she donned along with it was designed to draw attention.

"You look absolutely dashing," she cooed once leaning upon the door after opening it, eyeing him up before nodding her approval. "Do you want to come in, then? I assume you do~?"​

Smirking st how beautiful she looked, he walked in, wrapping his arms around her slim waist. "You look just stunning, hon." Whispered the boy, his hands going to rest on the bottom.

"Aaand you really don't wait, do you?" She laughed musically, reaching behind to take and remove his hands, though kept a hold of them in her own momentarily. "Gosh, I suppose I ought to have realised it. You're frivolous and young-- anyway, I have a nice meal planned, and then we can do whatever you want afterwards~"​

Smirking, he winked at her, before stepping in. "Well, let's get to this meal." He answered, taking her hand in his, his thumb running over her knuckles. It was true. Milo was going, so he could barely hold back his hormones. The only thoughts running through his head was what she looked like, underneath that dress.

Rather playfully, her hips swayed as she wandered in front of him, easily snapping him a smile over her shoulders before setting the lasagne out on the typically overly expensive table for them both, and the rather fancy champagne - she didn't need a reason to get out the fanciest drink possible. She had the money, so why not spend it on nice things? "So," she began softly, sitting herself down at one side of the table with a small smile. "You really didn't want to spend your time at some super cool high school party? You'd rather spend it with some old twenty-something woman? Sweetheart, you ought to be with some young girl from your school; not an oldie like me."​

"Young girls? They're overly emotional, super clingy, and when you get involved with one they expect you to be with them for forever. Like, seriously, who has time for that?" He asked as he sat down, with a roll of his eyes. "But with an actual woman, huh, they know exactly how things work. And they actually participate in sex. Not just lay there and let the guy do all the work."

What Milo was saying was well....Pretty much true. Every young girl didn't really know how to not catch feelings, and that's one thing he hated. He hated when a girl began to like him.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: potassiumboron
"You say that now, hon, but I may fall absolutely and unequivocally in love with you," she drawled playfully as she took a content sip from her champagne - any prospect of her falling in love with Milo was, obviously, very slim. He was highly attractive, clearly good in bed, and had a rather admirable personality (it was a good thing she adored his flirtatious side), but she was hardly going to go all dreamy-eyed and besotted with him. It wasn't in her DNA to go loving anyone.

"Of course, you may fall in love with me. Your teacher adores me-- but he's a very dear friend of mine, so I'm happy to keep meeting up with him. If someone else fell in love with me, I'd avoid their contact. It'd be ever so awkward..."​

"Ha, same I would never fall in love though. And my teacher is head over heels for ya. Poor soul." He chuckled as he slowly began to eat, looking over at him.

"Oh, don't be so cruel," she drawled playfully, twirling her finger along the rim of the glass and folding a smooth leg over the other, her eyes never really leaving the other's. Frankly, she couldn't get through the meal without even glancing at him and flirtatiously smiling - she may not love him, or even feel remotely besotted, but she did feel attracted to him, to the point of happily seeing him every day of the week if it came to it. Besides, he wasn't that much younger than her... and in a way, he was far more impressive than others twice his age. She had been with men as old as fifty, after all.​

"I'm not being cruel, simply honest. I mean, really, you're the cruel one. Knowing he loves you, yet you don't feel the same, tsk, tsk." He teased, taking a sip of the champagne. "Mm, I think he really needs help. He always talks about you. I never knew it was you, I mean until know, but he always talks about his girlfriend." He chuckled.

"Yes, well... maybe I will date him one day," she defensively murmured, feeling a little bad for making fun of the man. He was a good friend of hers, one of the only people she really did trust, and teasing him so openly didn't feel right... so why not consider dating him? Obviously not now, but it perhaps paid to at least consider it. If only to shut Milo and his teasing up. "He's obviously handsome, and he's not some little kid now, is he~? He's a qualified, intelligent man who I know keeps himself in shape, and has the kindest heart... husband-material, I think. Maybe one day I'll want a husband, and if he hasn't found himself a wife, I'd definitely consider him..."​

Status
Not open for further replies.