Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was a joke love, relax." He chuckled, reaching to grab her hand with a smirk as he drove.

Love? He was calling her love now?

It wasn't necessarily unwanted, the easy, flirtatious comment making her chuckle and peer out the window while absently squeezing his hand in return. It was just a little... well, surprising. She was used t being complimented, granted, but usually, being called love came from men far to drunk to even remember their own name.

Milo was yet another exception to the norm, and a rather welcome exception at that.

"You're adorable, you know that? Utterly adorable."​

"Adorable? Hon your making me feel like a child. Children are adorable, whereas men are sexy." He smirked, looking st her from the corner of his eye. "Do I turn here, or keep going straight?"

"Turn here," she smiled, though did remain quiet on his earlier comment. Since when was being called 'adorable' necessarily a childish thing? She was happy whenever a man gave her an innocent comment like 'adorable' - sometimes, she did prefer it to more lustful comments. It made her feel a little more... normal, anyway.

Silently offering another smile, the fact she turned her back a little on the other wasn't anything in response to him. In fact, she didn't necessarily realise when she was being particularly rude, but in truth, she didn't care too much about anyone but herself. Since she was a child, she had realised that caring for herself ought to come first, and then people couldn't be trusted, and Milo had to be counted on that - she had just met the guy, after all.​

Glancing at her for a moment, Milo arched on of his brows wondering why she turned away. He gently went to caress her leg, stroking it softly with a smile. "You're so cute. What could have made you this adorable?" He chuckled and continued to drive to her home

"You're not afraid to get touchy, are you?" She quickly questioned, not pushing his hand away -which at least proved she wasn't mad at him for anything- but instead smiling to herself at the man's confidence. It was probably his abundance of it that made him seem older than he was, because if not for it, she would have probably realised how young he was in comparison to her. Luckily for him, his confidence and easy nature disguised his youth rather well.

"Mm, it's quite attractive," she drawled, twirling her hair around her finger before letting her eyes scan the streets outside, a little relieved once seeing the surroundings resemble the upperclass neighbourhood she was a part of. "Do you have a girlfriend? I don't get involved with men in relationships. I have some morals~"​

"Well it's a good thing for you that I don't really get involved in relationships. They can be a bit....sticky don't ya think?" He chuckled, and slowly made it to outside her rather nice apartment building.

"Oh, that's hardly the way for a nice, handsome man to think," she laughed, though was rather gushing in her tone, as she was in behaviour, if her sudden attachment to his side and purrs were anything to go by. Sure, she would rather lead than follow, and be in control, but she was liking his confidence, so why not break her personal rule for a day and let him lead, at least for a little time?

"I ensure you that you'll be married in ten years to some stunning woman and be as happy as ever. I, on the other hand, will never settle. I don't think I could devote my life to someone else. I care far too much about myself."​

"Ha, I don't think I could ever marry. And you're the not stunning woman, so if I'm not married to you in ten years, I won't be married at all." He winked and finally parked his car, taking his keys out the ignition. "Hmm, are you gonna show me up, beautiful?"

"Considering you're so very polite..." She smirked playfully, entwining their fingers slowly as she wandered through the reception area, most surfaces adorned with gold furnishings and fancy vases, and straight to the stairs, mostly because elevators were one of her fears and the enclosed space wasn't something she particularly enjoyed.

And even though her apartment was seven floors up, practically right at the top of the apartment block, she was happy to walk up the stairs if it mean she could avoid the horror of the lift.

Sure, it took a good while before she arrived at her apartment, and she was out of breath, but managed a brilliant smile up at the boy as she led him into her home. And typically, the moment the door was opened to the lavish home overlooking the city's skyscrapers, it only oozed expensiveness and luxuriousness. Not only did she have rather expensive art hanging on the walls, but her designer style went as far as the ornaments above the grand fireplaces, and the cream paint on the walls.

Placing her faux fur jacket down, she returned to meet him with a bottle of wine and two glasses, placing herself on the leather couch with a suggestive gesture for him to follow. "Don't stand there like a lemon! Come sit with me, Milo."​

He never realized how rich the woman was until this moment. Everything was designer. And when I say everything, I mean everything. She had a fucking Tiffany's lamp! Milo didn't realize he was standing until she said something. He finally moved, walking over to her, whistling. "I didn't know you were loaded...It makes since now, you most be a Princess. With your looks, of course~" He teased, walking over to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, smirking down at her.

He looked around her place, before looking at her. "But for an apartment like this, you would think they would fix the damn elevators." He teased. Thinking that's why they had to walk up all those stairs.

"...Yes, well, I'm sure they'll fix the elevators soon," she replied after a little hesitation. The truth was better, but why make herself look like she had a weakness when she only really planned on seeing this boy once? She didn't anticipate meeting up with him after tonight, so holding back the truth seemed like the best idea, in all honesty.

Glancing around her apartment when seeing how he was apparently impressed by it, she quietly let a genuinely pleased smile grow on her expression - something hard to make happen aside from when she was flirted with. "It's my parents' money more than mine. I've made a lot of money myself, of course, but... yeah, I suppose I'm just lucky. Where do you live, then?"​

"Regular ol' suburbs, nothing like here." Milo answered with a chuckle, sitting down on her couch, pulling her to sit on his lap. Wrapping his arms around her waist he looked in her eyes smirking. "You have some beautiful eyes, miss Leora~" Purred the man, as he slowly leaned in, only to give her a tender peck. Not really pushing it further just yet.

Arching a perfect brow at the tug, she didn't oppose being pulled into his lap, but it was slightly... well, surprising. In truth, she expected that, being tugged close to him like this, she would be pulled into some lusted, heated kiss, and fondled within an inch of her life, but to be pecked lightly and held in an almost caring manner? It was... odd for her. Not disliked, but simply something she was unused to.

And she put it all down to the lack of alcohol in their systems. As much as she enjoyed the gentle embrace he seemed to want to start off with, it was so completely antithetical to her usual behaviourisms that, just to cope with the situation, she reached to down her wine in one sip. Anything to feel a tad more comfortable, anyway. And speaking of comfort...

"Let's go to the bedroom, hm? I have a huge bed, hon, and the couch isn't exactly where I want to do stuff. I have a little class."​

"So eager already Leora?" Chuckled the man...well young man as he easily picked her up, hosting it up. He held her tightly in his grasp. "Tell me, which of these rooms is your bedroom." Asked the man as he held her up. His hands caressed her bottom softly, smirking as he squeezed her bottom.

"I never did declare my eagerness, did I? And you should never really pick up a lady, sweetheart. Have a little grace and decorum, would you? You ought to have taken me by the hand and whisked me away to my bedroom, rather than this brutish display. If you weren't so handsome, I think I'd be angry," she teasingly cooed, cupping his cheeks for the first real sign of her own affection to him, responding rather positively to his manly display. Usually, being tugged up and fondled wasn't her favourite thing, her pretentiousness indicating more ladylike behaviour... but she couldn't help but to let him off because she much preferred his confidence than some other men's cowardliness. "Oh, it's just on the right, hon."​

"You know you like me fondling you babe." Smirked the man, as he went to her bedroom. Having no problem carrying her, and opening her bedroom door. "I bet it turns you on." He chuckled, and dropped her on to her huge bed, chuckling as she bounced a bit. He then slowly climbed on top of the beautiful woman, admiring her. He drunk in her gorgeous features, looking at her milky skin, her bright blue eyes, her gorgeous brown hair spread onto the pillows. She was perfect in every way.

Cupping her rose colored cheeks, he gently tilted her head up, placing his own full lips onto hers

"I don't think you know what 'turns me on'. You couldn't possibly know, but you're doing a... well, a relatively good job so far," she complimented freely as she arched her back to crack it before he climbed on, unsubtly eyeing every feature of his face. Her apartment was far more lit than the club was, with the lights of the city skyline flooding into the open room from the window that made up one of the four walls, but still apparently not enough for her to realise that he was a little younger than she was, and probably still at school.

The moment she was kissed, she eagerly cupped his cheeks again and held him in the kiss as long as she could, all while one hand quietly drifted down to unbutton his shirt. Why was there any point of waiting?​

His strong hand went to fondle her breast, smirking at how her nipple harden with the slightest of touch. His tongue licked her bottom lip, before nipping it softly.

"You are such a pervert," she snorted under her breath, leaning her head to the left just to watch him -and to hopefully leave the hint that that was where she liked being kissed- before finally removing his shirt for him. In return, she easily began on her dress, sliding it up and over her dress with a playful wink, her hand easily gliding over his firm chest. If she wasn't attracted to him before, she was now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.