Status
Not open for further replies.
Milo only chuckled at that, before winking at her. "Than can I be your younger boyfriend on the side?" He teased as he are his food.

"I find that awfully narcissistic of you," she murmured, her quick and cutting response easily indicative of irritation. "I may sleep around and I may hate the idea of devoting my life to a single person... but if I entered a monogamous relationship, I'd be faithful. The implication you wouldn't is rather sad-- don't you realise cheating is a bad thing? I wouldn't ever go with a married man, and ruin somebody's life..."​

"Cheating is bad, but its still done. No one loves just one person anymore. That's life." He stated, as he ate his food. Obviously he had a reason behind his way of thinking, and he grim look on his face made it clear HW rather not talk about it.

"Anyway, let's stop talking about it, let's focus on us tonight." Smirked the man

"Us? We're an 'us' now, are we?" She amusedly smiled, happy to drop the conversation if it was only going to anger the other. Frankly, the less she knew about him, the better. She didn't want to build up a bond as lovers, after all. As friends, she was happy to get to know every little thing about him... just not when they were flirting and being romantically involved. "I suppose," she continued, easing forward playfully. "-I suppose that we are getting exceedingly close, hm? Even though I do think you would be happy having sex with any girl."​

"You think of mr like that? What am I, a dog?" He asked, pretending to be hurt, as he chuckled, moving over to cup her chin and pull her into a kiss. "Mm, you taste amazing. But I rather be tasting your other lips." He smirked with a wink.

"And you're not going to. I'm tired. I thought you could eat this up and leave," she responded in a yawn, refusing to react to the kiss, simply offering a smile and returning to her food. Okay, as callous and as cruel as it was, she did enjoy playing hard to get - she wasn't going to hand herself on a plate to him like the previous night. If he wanted her that badly, he had to work for it. "Now, eat up, will you? I'm starting to sound like a mother, honestly... just sit down and be patient~"​

Milo arched a brow, a smirk twisting its way onto his lips as he began to eat. "Hmm, but I was so looking forward to getting another taste." He pouted as he are, taking another sip of the drink he had.

"Oh, were you? Because, surprisingly, I don't much care if we never do anything again," she drawled, reaching for her phone to quietly answer a text. She was used to getting messages from her work colleagues at late times, though the message that came through had been from another of her old friends, causing a delighted grin. "In fact, I'm happy if you leave now. I have a friend coming over, apparently. A girl who went to school with me in London. If you stay, you ought to be on your best behaviour."​

Arching a brow at her behavior, he huffed and are his food. "And if I'm good? What do I get."

"I don't know... Perhaps I'll let you stay the night again, you clearly like it here so much," she smiled affectionately, tapping her fingers on her phone with a chuckle. Any reason to be able to regain control over the other, take the power away from him and have him chase her, rather than the other way around, she would instantly seize. She had felt rather detached from control the previous night, so, despite it being somewhat cruel, she was happy to string him along for a moment or two.

"Then again, I may spend the night talking to my friend, or maybe more. She and I used to date one another, so I may have a sudden surge of warm feelings," she cooed under her breath, pouring another glass of champagne out for herself. "It depends how I feel. Or will that upset you, if I don't spend the night with you~?"​

Milo wasn't one for chasing, though he did have a smirk on his face. "I actually think that's pretty hot. But I would feel a little left out if you don't."

"Of course you'd find it hot. You're a typical teenage boy, aren't you? Your eyes almost pop out on springs at the very idea of two girls being together. I must admit, that's rather disappointing. I thought you weren't a 'typical' boy," she teased in that low, deep drawl, easily -and time and time again- poking fun with a light amusement. Why shouldn't she? Wasn't she just as entitled to have fun? If he had done so, then she felt perfectly entitled to have fun too.​

"Ugh I'm so, so sorry but any guy would hop on the chance to see two hot girls making out. I mean, not just teenage boys." He cackled, before leaning in to kiss her. "But I would feel a bit jealous that someone else would be tasting those sweet lips of yours."

"Yes, well.. you ought to feel jealous. I don't think you'd ever get anybody as good as or better than me, darling," she murmured, suddenly rising to her feet, unsubtly running her hands down her hips to smooth out the fabric of her dress, before leaning down to plant a rather loving, affectionate kiss on his temple. "You're so utterly adorable, however, I don't think I'd ever be able to let you just go and never come back to me, but I'm sure you already know how irresistible you are~!"​

"And I'm sure you know how irresistible you are. Hmm, I think its dangerous to be around you like this." Purred the man as he stood up, cupping her cheeks to pull her into a loving kiss, purring.

However often she tried to push the other back, and regain control... though he was irresistible, that hadn't been a lie. She was enticed by him, and his obvious talents in flirtation and seduction were clearly playing off.

Though that wasn't to say he was totally capable of pulling her in - she easily pulled away while wiping her lips (purely just to annoy him) and glancing at the door when the doorbell rung. "Mm, be a good boy, promise? Don't embarrass me in front of my friend~!"​

"Will I get a treat?' He asked with a smirk, licking her lips just to annoy her, since she wiped her lips.

"You'll get a treat if you behave, now be patient; put on your best smile, and sit quietly," she cooed, simply leaning to peck his lips quickly -the only real thing she could do to show her promise that she was up for rewarding him if he showed her he could be respectful to her friend- before wandering to the door.

It did meant a great deal to her to be able to welcome her friend back. She hadn't had many friends at school, and so the one friend she had made meant the world to her, especially when she had dated her at some point. Fearing that Milo could insult the woman did make Leora grimace... even if, from what she remembered, the other girl hadn't been someone who was easily offended.​

"Hello darling~" Cooed the woman as she walked into the condo, hugging her friend tightly, kissing her cheek. "Did ya miss me?" The woman name was Summer, and everything about her looked like summer. She was gorgeous, like Leora, and had striking blue eyes.

Milo blinked a bit at the beautiful woman, giving her a small smile.

"And who is this cutie? Robbing the cradle now are we Leora?" She teased.citrus_summer_by_las_t-d7xnli2.jpg

"Don't be so crass! Gosh, he's... just... a friend of mine," she cryptically shrugged, quietly glaring at Milo to ensure he didn't make some flirtatious comment, or even attempt to try anything romantic with her. Not while Summer was there, anyway.

"Do you want some champagne, hon? We need to catch up, I suppose, it's been years. I'm sure Milo doesn't want to sit here, listening to us chat. Why don't you go take a bath?" She murmured to the boy, running a hand casually through her hair. "Unless listening to us gossip is somehow interesting."​

Status
Not open for further replies.