Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily sensing he had hit something was when all mercy was out the window. He began to bang viciously and quickly into the spot, wanting to drive her to the point of madness.

And frankly, it did pretty much work. Every movement practically returned her to moaning into his shoulder, and trying to desperately muffle it to avoid letting him know just how amazing a job he was doing. Every resulting thrust easily caused the usually calm and collected woman to gracefully degenerate into a free-of-thought receiver of his clear pleasuring abilities. Hell, she was so in the moment that she would easily admit to whatever he asked of her - her head was in a different place, and she really didn't have enough energy to even contemplate giving any real answers to him.​

"Nngh, you're s-so damn sexy~" Moaned the man as he gripped her hair.

"Am I~?" She purred lightly, her eyes easily clouded and filling with lust, even if she was now beyond tired and ready to curl up and sleep, hence why she lightly nudged him. "Mm, you've sort of tired me out, sweetie."​

Chuckling, he collapsed onto her. Givinfnher a quick kiss, he slowly got from the bed, putting his clothes back on.

Simply resting back against the bed, she wrapped the sheet around her body with a small grin, even if she now wanted nothing more than to sleep, and for him to leave. Call it brash and abrupt, it was nothing she felt bad about - it was her home, and he was simply a guest. "I'll see you around, hm?"​

"Sure." He whispered, grabbing his keys off her nightstand. "Sleep tight, princess." He chuckled, kissing her cheek, before quickly leaving. He needed to get home before someone noticed he was gone.

The woman, almost immediately, did curl up for her sleep. Sure, usually she would wander for a coffee... but then again, not everyone was like Milo and not everyone had his... talents in the bedroom. As such, she was out completely like a light not even two minutes after his exit.​

The next morning, Milo was sleeping soundly in bed, before slowly waking up to his foster mother complaining.

And meanwhile, Leora was already up and outside her apartment. It was far too early for her -she would usually be cooped up in bed and sleeping through the morning- but she had received a text that apparently required her urgent attention. In truth, however, she was on her way to a school to meet with a teacher she had slept with a while back, and now, apparently, he wanted to meet up with her again.

She had nothing else to do, and frankly, the man was her type completely, so why not pay him a little visit at the school? They could hardly do anything besides a few little kisses before his class arrived and he had to teach, but there was something she found enticing and a turn-on in making out with him when a student could wander in at any moment. Besides, she hardly cared if some snotty-brained kid saw her.​

Reactions: ForeverRed
And who just so happened to attend that school? Milo, hurrying out the door, dressed to impress, he got into his car, speeding down the road. If he was late again, he would definitely get detention. Besides, he had to speak to Mr. Anderson's about raising his grade.

As he walked into the school, plenty of girls notices him with a giggle. "Hi Milo~" A few would say. He paid them little to no mind. He wasn't into high school girls. Which is why he was sleeping with older women. Hurrying, he barged right into the classroom before class started.

"Yo Mr. An-" Instantly he stopped, seeing the teacher passionately making out with a woman. "Whoa Mr. Anderson, don't know you had it in you." Jokes the teen with a smirk, not noticing just who she was.

"M-Milo! Out!" He yelled, cheeks flushed. Though when he pulled away from Leora, that's when Milo froze.

Shit.....

Milo froze a bit at seeing her. What in the fuck was she doing here?! He wasn't suppose to see her again. And if he did, definitely not here!

If she was honest, and it was perfectly reasonable, but the last thing she expected was to see Milo this soon after their... meeting. And especially, she hardly expected to see him at a school - in her eyes, after all, the boy she met wasn't exactly a boy. She was under the impression that if he had been at a club, he was easily the same age as her.

Although, spinning around to meet him, she did now notice the youthfulness in his expression, particularly when the sunlight filled the room they were in.

Almost paling in shock (and slight guilt now she realised how young he was), she wearily flashed a smile towards the teacher, wiping a little of her lipstick from his face gently. "Milo's a family friend, I'm... just going to have a little word, okay? Then I'l see you later."

Pressing a quick kiss to the man, she hurriedly took to exiting the room-- all while snatching Milo's hand to drag him after her, and when shutting the door behind them, gave him a rather cold glare, uncaring of the fact several students were wandering down the corridor. "You could have told me you were still in fucking school!"​

This couldn't be good. He winced a hit as she dragged him out the classroom. His head was still spinning a bit as he leaned against the wall, rolling his eyes, before flashing her a cocky smirk.
"If I told you that you wouldn't have been as friendly last night, Leora. Besides I definitely wasn't expecting you to show up at my school, with my teacher. If I known this was gonna happen I would have stayed home." Grumbled the teen, before looking down at her, arching a brow. "Besides, it doesn't matter that I'm still in school, you obviously enjoyed last night. You're glowing." Teased the teen.

"I seriously do not appreciate the pretension, little boy," she immediately retorted with a surprising amount of venom - sure, he hadn't lied to her, but he had hardly been open. Perhaps being truthful was far more morally commendable than relaxing the facts was. "I find it rather deceitful of you, actually. How old are you? I don't exactly want to be seen as some cougar who snatches up young men, sweetie. I actually have a reputation in this town, unlike you. You're a little schoolboy!"

Sighing heavily, she calmly ran her hand through her curled hair, gathering her composure. "...Tell me you're seventeen or eighteen, at least."​

"Well your in luck, I'm eighteen." Answered the teen, obviously not liking the schoolboy insults. "And look here Leora, I'm not some kid. Surely you didn't think so either last night, so don't treat me that way. And you didn't pick me up last night. I came onto you." He mumbled, and crossed his arms, arching a brow at her.

"....I thought you said you didn't get involved with relationships. You and Mr Anderson's looked really 'involved' to me. That's your boyfriend? Because that's totally uncool, I don't want him failing me if he finds out." Grimaced the boy.

"You think I'm dating Richie? Oh, gosh, no. He's simply an old friend. I don't do relationships, that's true. He knows that, and we meet up now and then if one of us wants a little loving, hm?" She sighed, curling a strand of hair around her finger thoughtfully, a weary frown now on her face. She was still pissed, obviously, but the fact the other was a little mature for his age did make her less furious.

"Fine. I'm sorry for overreacting, but you can understand I'm a little shocked at least. I didn't want to see you again for a while - it would remind me of having a relationship," she groaned silently under her breath. "Just... forget you saw me here today, okay?"​

"Can do." He easily answered, his eyes skimming her rather curvy body. "Hmm...But I do have an agreement. Why don't we meet up again when one of us needs a little loving." Smirked Milo, as he pushed himself up off the wall he was leaning on.

"I mean, admit it. I'm probably better than that guy 'Richie' when it comes to pleasuring. And this can be completely no strings or feelings attached."

Slapping his arm (albeit lightly) for the very unsubtle glances, she leant against the wall with her arms folded... even if the attention and the proposition did make her smile bemusedly. "Oh, you'd like to see me again, would you? I don't really think that's the best idea. You young boys tend to grow infatuated quickly, don't you? I don't think you'd be able to not fall in love with me, and go all googly-eyed~!"​

Smirking at her, he rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh shut up, you know I'm not like these other teenage boys. I'm much more mature. And I promise, no feelings whatsoever." Purred the boy, looking at her breast once again.

"Mm...I'm dying to suck on those again...Come on, please? Don't you want to?"

Reactions: potassiumboron
"Don't be so goddamn crude!" She squeaked, quietly glaring at a passerby who, by the bashful blush on his face, had overheard the comments made. Not that she particularly cared, of course.

"Look," she sighed exasperatedly, trying to hide the fact she did want to seem him again. Why wouldn't she? It had been fun, and their time was relatively brief together... and besides, the boy was funny and made her laugh. They could be friends at the end of this, and that in itself was rewarding, because she didn't have that many genuine friends. They all seemed to be with her for her reputation and money... but she didn't think Milo was like that. "Maybe we can meet for dinner tonight, how about that? Do you live with your parents? Because I sort of want to see where you live."​

Status
Not open for further replies.