Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugging her tightly, he buried his face into the top of her head. "I...I honestly hope so...I'm scared Leora..I'm so scared..."

"Shh, don't be," she reassured, pulling back to hold his cheeks and carefully smiled, leaning to place a peck on his lips. She had intended for it to be platonic, not really seeing a problem with such a move... though then the wave of lust hit. She had missed Milo, though only when getting this close did she realise that she had missed him a lot more than just his company. "Sorry, ah..."​

The wave of lust had hit him as well. He looked down at her, wrapping his arms around her slender waist as he easily leaned into her, kissing her with a low moan

She easily tugged him down once flopping back onto the couch, her arms wrapping around him to keep him into the kiss. It was the wrong thing to do, of course. Both of them were in a relationship, and hell, Milo could be a father in a few months time... but she didn't care at the moment. Nothing else really mattered, beside keeping Milo close and showering him with her undivided affection.​

Milo knew this was wrong. And yet, it felt so good to have her close to him again. He missed her touch, her kiss, her scent. Everything. Tangling his fingers in her deep brown locks, he pressed harder into her, one of his hands slowly going into her pants.

And, for once, she didn't exactly stop him. Before, when hooking up was common, she would slap his hand, gaining control... though instead, now, she eagerly kissed him harder in response, happy to let him literally do as he wished. Richie was far too gentle sometimes, didn't dare do anything without asking her what she wanted first... Milo at least knew how to please her without her having to spell it out.​

Milo slowly pulled away, looking at her face. "...I've missed you." He whispered, leaning in to slowly kiss her.

"...What about that lovely girlfriend of yours?" She sarcastically breathed, her eyes flickering across his face searchingly, for any slight aspect of guilt. Frankly, she would prefer it if he didn't care - it made things a lot easier for what they were apparently going to do, anyway.​

"...What about that lovely boyfriend?" He countered, slowly sitting all the way up, his eyes searching her face.

"Difference is, sweetie, my lovely boyfriend and I aren't expecting a child," she huffed, her eyes dancing deviously as she simply rested her face in close. "Relax, hon. You're dating a bitch, and... Richie will never find out, so it'll all be alright, hm?"​

Staring down at her, it was obvious he was thinking of something. If he really was going to be a father, then he should at least try and change right? Become serious in life. Besides, Leora may say Delilah was a bitch but...He had seen nothing but her good side.

"Oh come on, you can't freeze up on me now," she grunted, sitting up with an intense glare playing in her eyes. It did annoy her, that he flicked from wanting her so badly, to getting a sudden dosage of morality. It was either one or the other, and frankly, seeing her friend lose what made her like him in the first place sort of sucked. "...You like me better than her, just saying."​

"Leora...Do you really want to hurt Richie? I mean, you always said when you got in a relationship, you would want it to be just between you two...You would never cheat. I don't want you to feel guilty after this."

"You know what? Fuck you then. If you have a guilty conscience, go back to your knocked-up lover and leave me the hell alone," she suddenly grimaced, easing herself away from him and resting back against her mound of pillows. "Because no, I don't care about what I do with you. You mean a lot to me, and I'd risk losing Richie for a day with you--but hey, I clearly care too much about you. Just leave me alone in future, hm? Stop it with the pathetic texts whining to hang out. We aren't friends."​

Cupping her cheeks, he pulled her into a passionate kissing, before pinning her wrist into the bed. He just needed to see if she would feel guilty after his. If she wasn't then he was down for it.

Admittedly, her anger at him faded within a mere few seconds, easily wrapping her arms around his shoulders with little care and pushing her hips to meet his with an eager moan, one that arose gutturally from the back of her throat. "...Do you maybe want to carry me to the bedroom~?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.