Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor loved riddles and puzzles and those colorful cube things were really neat. "You need blood. You have to feed. We can get a nice young meal Downtown for you," she began to walk and talk down the street, "and if you tell me about yourself, eventually I won't need to be so forceful with you." She snapped her fingers and gestured for him to follow without looking back.

He found himself following her subconsciously, "I at least have the right to withhold some info from you right?" his silver hair swayed a little in the soft wind. He matched her pace and stride so they were side by side, "So let me get this straight. You are essentially a vampire and you turned me into one correct?"

Taylor nodded, "Of course, but I could peak into your head and figure it all out either way. I'm just being polite at the moment." She continued to walk, glancing at the one or two passerbys. Eventually, they rounded the corner into Downtown where the hit clubs were and many more people roamed. "I am a vampire and now you are one too. Yes correct."

"So how does affect our relationship as strangers? You also just mentioned something about reading my memories. What does that mean?" he sighed and shook his head, "I normally don't talk this much but I need to know as much as I can about my position."

"We are no longer strangers, Daniel. I am now your sire, your mentor, your leader and you are simply mine. I will tell you everything you wish to know," she stopped, grasping his forearm and nodding towards a drunken female. She was grasping the wall beside the club, puking her guys out and wearing small clothes some called clothes. "Your voice is nice. Keep talkin. Anyhow, she is yours."

"My sire..." he trailed off as he saw the female puking uncontrollably. He felt a deep want to bite her but he fought it tearing his eyes from her to look at Taylor, "My mentor....and leader...." it didn't make sense to him. He felt like time was slowing as he stood there and slowly looked back to the woman wearing skimpy clothing and had finally finished puking. He felt his brain scream at him to leave her alone but his body said otherwise. He tentatively took a step forward towards her. All sound was muffled and slow as he took another step. He could hear his own blood pumping through his veins. It hurt his ears but he kept walking slowly getting faster until he stood right behind the woman. As she stood up and turned around to look at she gasped in surprise as he pushed her against the wall. His head was next to her neck as he took a deep breath and his mouth suddenly hurt as his new fangs elongated even more. Opening his mouth he slowly bit down on her neck. His teeth slid into her skin like nothing was there causing minimal pain and sending what felt like pleasure through the woman as he took a large drink of her blood. It tasted sweet and rolled across his tongue into his throat. His eyes closed as a small little drop of blood slid down her neck. After about a minute he pulled away with a blood trail on the side of his mouth. As the woman fainted and slid down the wall from loss of blood he looked up into the sky. His silver eyes glinted with a red accent around his pupils as the moonlight glowed. He had never felt so satisfied in his life but his mind was yelling at him to snap out of it and realize just what he did. Dropping his head he looked over at Taylor unsure of what to do now.

Taylor knew, she knew as soon as her Daniel saw the girl vulnerable and full of red candy, he would pounce. The air turned metallic and Taylor closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then strode over to assist in the situation. The woman fell to her knees, disoriented and wreaking of stomach fluids and blood while Daniel looked at her with a feralness in his eyes. "You can heal the wound if you don't wish to kill," she knelt down and licked the bite marks until they were a faint scar and then she wiped away the acces blood. She stood in front of Daniel as the woman blacked out completely and tried her best to wipe away the blood around his mouth. "After every meal you'll have to cover tracks. Pick a good meal, but make sure they are not too bright and always fix up the marks," Taylor rubbed her thumb on his cheek and continued, "Let's go inside and get you cleaned up. Relax, let's get you a drink."

He nodded as if he was in a trance. He had understood everything she said completely and was still feeling like he was in heaven. He took one last look at the girl then he shook his head and walked to Taylor's side, "I-I-I don't know what to say about all of this." he was at a loss for words. His silver eyes showed worry but yet happiness. Looking at Taylor he softly set a hand on her shoulder, "I still don't get why you chose me. Sure I may be strong but I don't get your reasoning." he sighed and found himself leaning closer ever so slightly that is was almost unnoticeable. Stopping himself he realized that this woman whom he had only met today was making him fall for her somehow.

Taylor gave them an inch or two away from one another. The Sire and Makee bond was strong and at times, yes, the Sire wished for his or her prodigy to fall in love with them and live as a vampiric couple for all eternity. But she was being careful. Daniel was not her first Make and when memories flooded her mind from the last she tried her best to lessen that bond. That S and M connection though is too hard to break the first few months and even first year. All Taylor had to do is keep her feelings locked away. "I see you are happy," she walked them into the club and straight through the crowd of people until they hit the private bathrooms. In the dark, Daniel looked like he got into a fist fight, but if you looked close enough you could see the bloodlust in his eyes. The same lust that swirled in Taylor's, she hadn't eaten yet. "I chose you -- wash up here -- I chose you because you had a block already on your mind and that's peculiar. You also were obviously a fighter or runner; you were strong. I need someone strong like you for something," she sat on the counter and crossed her arms, waiting for him to obey as well as ask more questions.

He turned the water on at full blast and splashed his face rinsing the blood down the drain. Once he was done he looked up turning the water off. He looked to the side and regarded her. There was something he just could't figure out about her but it would have to wait. He stood up and leaned on the wall behind him, "You are correct. I placed myself in a barrier years ago after some shit I went through." he sighed and shook his head, "Never again. So. Just what is this thing you need me for?"

She busied herself with her crisp white nails as he washed away his meal as well as his dark side. When he leaned against the wall across from her she could see he his eyes were back to their light grey color. That gleam of a killer was gone... Shame...
She raised an eyebrow at his statement about the barrier, but decided to give him a break from pressuring questions or anything. Taylor pressed her hands on the counter on either side of her.
"There is a nest of vampire's in my town and it's begun to get out of control," she crosse her legs again and looks directly at him, "there has been several known killings this past month and many more before. I needed a partner to take them down for awhile now, but allies have refused."

Last edited by a moderator:
"A nest of vampires? Do you know how many there are?" He raised a hand to his chin, "I don't understand. Why would help turn you down? Have you done things in the past that would have affected that?" He pushed off the wall and stood up looking into her eyes across from him. Then shook his head, "You know what never mind just tell me what I need to know."

Taylor gave him a wave of her hand, "No no. I may have gotten into a scrimmage with one, but the rest don't want to get noticed. They enjoy the afterlife..." She showed truth in her eyes and tried her best to give him a smile. "There are thirty, not including the Sire. They are ruthless and I can't go in alone. I won't throw you too them just yet though so don't worry. You still need a few days to adjust."

"I guess it makes sense." he nodded half to himself, "Thirty vampires and one sire who controls them all. Sounds like a fun time." he joked, "So I get a few days to become used to being this." he gestured to himself, "I guess one does need time after such a change like that."

"One does..." Taylor smiled and pushed hersel off the counter, "But tonight, we have two options: call it a night and you can rest yourself after this change or we can get some drinks and talk some more?" She crossed her arms over her chest, listening to the music blaring outside the locked bathroom door. "Which one Makee?"

He sighed and shook his head, "Please just call me Daniel." he listened to the music for a second and nodded, "A drink sounds nice. I haven't had one in a long time so it might be good." he shrugged, "If we drink I might loosen up and tell more about myself than I would usually tell."

"Sounds like a plan then Daniel," Taylor smiled and motioned for him to follow as she unlocked the bathroom door and stepped back into the club. She made her way to the neon colored bar and took a seat, leaving and open one beside her for Daniel. She hoped the beatings hearts in the club wasn't too distracting for him.

He quietly followed her out feeling the beat of the music in the air and he could her something else. It wasn't the music because it was to rapid and crazy for that. Looking around he realized it came from all around him. Spinning to look he then realized that he could all of their heartbeats. Shaking his head in confusion he followed Taylor to the seat next her and sat down, "This crazy..."

"You'll learn to tune it out," Taylor proclaimed, shaking her head a bit to dissipate the beating hearts. "So what do you want? Are we going hard liquor or fruity drinks?" She smiled and gestured for the bartender to come over. Tonight she was feeling like vodka maybe or simple and easy tequila shots. Unfortunately, she was a medium weight and would probably pound four drinks and be ready for bed.

"Hard liquor...I don't like fruity drinks..." he looked at the bartender, "Get me a bottle of Jagermeister please. I need something strong." he turned back to Taylor, "So why do things change so drastically?"

Status
Not open for further replies.