Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor shook her head, sipping her drink rather slowly as she thought about it. She came to the conclusion, "No I haven't heard of them. Is it good? Teppanyaki? I try my best to eat exotic food when I visit new places, but I had no time in Japan." She shrugged and took another peanut.

He nodded, "It is quite delicious actually. It isn't actually a food though persay but more along the lines of the way they cook the food." He chuckled, "It may be a traditional Japanese style but it highly modifiable and quite delicious."

"You should cook for me! I usually eat out," Taylor laughed and seemed to have finished off her drink, sadly. "Sometimes I make a few dishes that I've picked up from certain places, but I'm no good with getting groceries."

He laughed, "I can cook but I don't see myself as a master chef." He smiled, "But I can make a killer breakfast." He grabbed the bottle and started to drink from it. Setting it down he smiles with his cheeks now a red shade, "This some quality liquor..."

"Oh boy, maybe we should get you home now..." Taylor giggled and then noticed a crowd of humans on the dance floor bickering like fools. She rolled her eyes, "Come on let's go take a walk." She reached into an inside pocket of her skirt and extracted enough money to cover their drinks.

He nods and downs the rest of the bottle in one go. Setting the bottle down he stands up smiling at Taylor, "If we are gonna go then let's go." His face was flushed from the liquor and he nodded his thanks to the bartender. He extended a hand hoping that she would take it.

Taylor placed the money on the counter and gave a nod towards the bartender. When she looked up she saw Daniel's hand and smiled broadly, taking it gently and pulling him out of the club. "So where to?" she asked once the stepped into the cool night air. The moon was full and the stars twinkled above them. Ty shivered, the cold air pinching her skin. She looked at Daniel, awaiting an answer.

He smiled at her gentle touch and followed her quietly to the outside. As the door opened a light breeze blew their hair and a lone thought ran through his head, 'Beautiful...' He shook his head and looked at her, "Well what would you suggest?"

"I dragged you here, why don't you pick? Honestly, we can go wherever. There's no such thing as sleep for us, but once and awhile it's nice." Taylor shrugged, looking up and down the street for any plump humans. She was hungry and then she wasn't. "So where hotshot?" she giggled, looking at Daniel with a glimmer.

He smiled, "Well I honestly don't know." He shrugged and looked around, "I don't go out much so I have no clue where we should go next."

"You don't go out at all?" Taylor was shocked, she tapped her chin after a moment and thought about where they could waste the night away. "Oh! The park! There's a few homeless gentleman that are very kind..." She licked her incisors and began to walk, gesturing for him to follow.

"The park...homeless gentlemen..." He put two and two together and figured it out, "You haven't had blood for awhile huh?" He asked as he followed her closely not straying more than a couple feet away.

"Early this morning, 3:34 a.m was my last meal. I go longer intervals without a meal actually... I play it a safe as I can," she hopped over random pebbles and continued down the sidewalk until it turned to a dirt path. She went left and hopping on a small cobblestone wall, balancing herself like a child.

He appeared deep in thought, "Well then that is a hell of a lot earlier than when I got up." he smiled at her childish demeanor as she balanced on the wall, "You really are just like a child at times..." he chuckled and watched her keep going along the wall as he found himself becoming more and more attracted to this strange woman who was his Sire. He quickly shook his head to dispel those thoughts.

"I've met vampire thousands of years old and they are as crusty as old peanut butter. I've bowed to never become like that," Taylor laughed and continued to balance, shooting Daniel a bashful smile before jumping off the wall and prancing into the dark, deserted park. It was a children's park, equipped with a few slides, two different monkey bars, four swings, and one of those weird dome things you can climb in. "Hey! If you push me on the swings I will give you first bite of our meal?"

He laughed, "Crusty as old peanut butter huh? That is an interesting metaphor you have there." He smiled at the small playground as he listened to her request, "I will push you but you can still have the first taste."

"Suit yourself. I hope I didn't make a lame vampire..." she stuck her tongue out at him and walked over to the swings, planting herself on the nearest one. She swung lightly, but was more engrossed with the homeless gentleman asleep on a bench across the way. "Come on push me!" She looked at Daniel with a smile, her shell seeming to break away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am just letting my 'mistress' have the first..." He laughed at his little pun as he walked over to the swings, "I know just calm down..." He smiled and softly placed his hands on her back pushing her forward, "You seem a little more open right now but then again I could be mistaken...I am after all quite intoxicated..."

Taylor laughed at the pun and swung her feet lightly, not wishing to go too high up. "I am more open. There's a bond between Sire and Makee that allows there to be an openness... It's weird."

"I'll tell you what is wierd. The fact that you found me and decided that I should be your makee." He chuckled and stopped pushing her for a little then would push her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.