Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This guy is knocked the heck out," Taylor spoke normally, ruffling the man's hair and then poking his back. She wanted to scare him, but obviously that was not going to happen. She grabbed his hand, turning it over to look at his wrist. After a non-over dramatic second she simply bit him, scraping some skin off until it bled and then biting her own lip. A drop of blood fell from her wound to his and after a second she smeared their blood, drawing an odd symbol and then dropping his hand. Done.

He grimaced a little as he lies there. In his sleep he felt like he had just been cut on the wrist which he pretty much had been. He then awoke when a serious burning could be felt on his wrist. Shooting into the upright sitting position he looks about and sees Taylor, "Why are y..." he stops as the burning increases in his wrist.

"This will only take a moment," Taylor yawned, grasping his wounded arm firmly so he didn't try anything. Her grip was iron and by now the pain should be spreading rapidly, creating cells and killing cells. "Five minutes tops and you will be just fine. I'll get you a snack and you will feel practically reborn."

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't like the things she was saying and he tried to pull away his hand but her grip was hard, "What are you talking about you foul beast?" he practically spit out his words. She was talking like she wasn't human so he merely spoke to her like she wasn't.

Taylor rolled her eyes, a sadness morphing her lips, "Don't speak to me like that. I was once just like you and soon you will be just like me." She watched her mark burn into his flesh, looking almost tattoo-like against his light alibaster skin. "Let's get you inside. This will take all of your strength." She pulls the male up to his feet and throws his arm over her shoulder before walking up and inside his large home. Ty needed to get him sitting and without restraints. He could hurt himself if this was not done soon.

"I will speak however I see fit." he was angry but he couldn't do anything. It felt all strength was leaving his body then she picked him up to his feet and he glared at her, "What are you planning?"

Taylor decided not to speak anymore. In due time he would awake and be told all the wonders. She continued up the porch and inside towards the living space, where she laid down the man and walked back towards the kitchen to grab a first-aid kit or even a washcloth. She didn't need him bleeding out at this moment.

He sighed as he was lain down on the floor, "Will you at least tell me what is going on?" he was impatient and didn't like that she did something that would cause so much pain.

She returned with a simple washcloth and kneeled down beside him, tying the makeshift bandage around his already healing wound. "I can see the potential in your soul. You are familiar and that is a good thing. After just a few more minutes, once you pass out of course and are fed properly, you will be healthy and strong..." she paused her little speech, moving a piece of hair out of his eyes, "...and you won't be so lonely anymore. You'll be immortal and we can do whatever you so please." She began to take his sword from his belt, clearing the area around him in the living room.

"What do you mean I will be immortal?" he tried to struggle but found he couldn't move any of his limbs, "You are spewing madness! How can you talk about my soul when you clearly don't have one?!"

"I have one silly, it's just harder to see." She continues to clear the area and then kneels down to undo any tight clothing he may have on. "Stop struggling," she sighed, "It won't work. Look, my name is Typheaos, but since that's not too modern I've changed it to Taylor... It's nice to meet you."

"That doesn't answer my question." he glared at her forcing himself to relax knowing he can't do anything, "What are you?"

Taylor sat cross-legged beside him, patting his hair, "Prepare yourself first and then I will speak..." She tried to give him a gentle smile, but had forgotten her incisors were out. "I am a Nuan Vampiran."

He paled a little, "A vampire..." he looked at her with his eyes widening, "You're joking right?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Why would I be joking?" The strange tattoo-like symbol began to glow on his wounded hand and she suddenly became even more serious. "This is the part where your body goes into a comatose state and all your cells are destroyed and reworked. It won't hurt but when you wake just try not to be too afraid of the urges."

He got worried, "Destroyed...reworked...urges...Just what the fuck are you talking about?" he saw the glowing on his wrist and narrowed his eyes, "What have you done to me?" he was glaring at her accusingly.

"You're stalling... It won't help," Taylor sighed, thinking of just knocking him out to speed up the process. "I'm turning you into a vampire. Your cells are dying and then being redone even stronger. Your heart will still beat, but it's not necessary. As well as breathing, sleeping, and eating, you can do all that but it isn't necessary." She touches his forehead, noticing the color drain. "You're gonna feel like you are on fire but don't worry. You won't be pale, but you will feel cold to others except to you... You will always feel like you are on fire. Now there I explained... Let's speed this up and just let it take you."

"Why would I want to speed this up? I never asked for this..." he stopped as he felt a slight burning in his chest where stuff was being reworked. He shut his eyes tightly and felt fatigue pulling at his mind, "I won't do it...." he managed to get it out as he fell asleep.

Taylor sighed and scooted back from his body. He was due for quite an ass-kicking in dream world. It tugged at her heart as he said he hadn't asked for this, but now it's too late. In about fifteen minutes he'll come to.

He entered a strange dream and was without clothing. He looked around confused when he turned one way and a shadow uppercutted his stomach. He gasped couching a little blood. Looking up with defiance he grabbed the shadow and threw it over his shoulder onto the ground then it split into two. His eyes widen and then he gets thrown back by both of them kicking him away.

Status
Not open for further replies.