Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor watched in horror as his comatose body hacked up blood. This wasn't normal. She quickly grabbed a towel to clean up the blood, but she wouldn't be able to save his clothes. They were already stained.

He hit the ground and rolled backwards until he stood up. Watching as the two shadows charged at him he ducked under the fist of one uppercutting it away and kicking up at the other causing them to split again. Now he was faced against four shadows and he was running out of options.

Taylor held his head in her lap, wipe up the dribbling blood that fell from his mouth. He was shaking... Practically convulsing beneath her, but she would hàve to just let him be.

If only he had his sword. Then it hit him. Where was he? Where was his clothing? What were these shadows? As he thought about this the shadows continued to charge at him. Calmly turning his head to regard he stared and they froze in mid run. He walked up to one and grabbed its head. Curious he crushed it causing to fall into a million shards which melted and became his shadow. Scared he looked at the other three shadows which broke into the shards melting and they became his shadow as well. Turning a fast circle he looked around the barren landscape. Suddenly he had his clothes back and his sword was again at his hip. But something was different. Softly grabbing the hilt he felt a magical bond and suddenly swords appeared behind him their hilts sticking out so he could grab them, "What is this..."

Taylor, finally finding a connection to the mans brain, begins sifting through his memories.Daniel huh? She continued to sift through his thoughts as his seizure subsided. Ty could see directly into the scene that played in his mind. Everyone had a separate fear to overcome when they changed, Daniel's was... interesting.

He gently grabbed the handle of one pulling it away and retrieving the one from his hip so he had one in each hand. He moved around a bit and the blades shifted with him. Being very confused he looked in front of him and a lone shadow was in front of him. The same one that had fought him at the beginning. He quickly took a defensive position but the shadow just stood there. Becoming curious he lowered his front hand and stared when a deep rumbling voice emanated from the shadow, "Be calm Daniel I am not here to fight..." Daniel jumped at this not expecting it to speak. Standing up straight it spoke again, "I am Tetsuto your sword. I am here to discuss with you why you are changing yourself." Daniel opened his mouth to reply but the shadow raised his hand, "I know you had no choice so therefore I went through a change with you...I have become your shadow which allows you to do that." he pointed at the numerous swords seeming to appear from nowhere behind Daniel, "This is known Setsutsu. The calling of blades to your side. Use it to your advantage in your battles to come..." the shadow faded away and Daniel sat up straight having awoken. He was covered in sweat and he could feel his own blood on his black outfit. Looking around he sees Taylor right behind him and he jumps away into a crouch.

Taylor jumped back, surprised that Daniel had awoken so fast. Her eyes were wide, but a small smile fell upon her lips. He was powerful, much more so than she would have ever thought truthfully. Looking into his mind she began to flip through his new found abilities, almost like a file, and pin point what he was thinking. It was still a bit fuzzy since their Sire and Makee was just formed, but she could see. "Morning Daniel..." she said in a sultry voice, getting up to her feet and taking a seat on a nearby chair, her right thigh crossing over to sit atop her left.

He snarled and felt his suddenly elongated canines, "How do you know my name?" he stayed crouched ready to charge her. Then she just sat down! He raised an eyebrow, "Why are you here in the first place?"

She tapped her temple and smiled, "Relax you told me your name." Taylor raised a finger towards him and made a "come hither" motion. She tried to muster up as much Sire power against him as possible, but she was unsure how or if it would faze him. He was powerful. "I was here to change you and now that you are changed I am here to answer all your questions, since you do have so many."

He felt an urge to listen to her but fought it and stood right where he was, "Why me?"

"I could tell you were different. You deserve more than this mundane life..." She smirked, placing her hands in her lap. Taylor needed to use more Sire fierceness to get him to abide. "Come here, now."

He cringed as he felt a deep connection try to get him to obey but he resisted, "Why should I listen to you...?"

Taylor snapped at allowed that Sire power to run through her fingertips. He couldn't be able to resist for much longer. "You belong to me now, duh," she smirked.

He glared at her with defiance as some veins could be seen but the power took control and he stepped forward and walked stopping right in of her, "I hate you..."

"That's fair..." Taylor grasped his upper arm and brought him down to his knees. "Now, how do you feel? You aren't as strong as me so don't try anything, but you aren't at full power," she dragged her thumb across his cheek, "you should feed."

"I feel like all freedom has been ripped from my body." A vein popped out of his neck showing his strain against her Sire powers over him, "I want nothing to do with your insane ideas. I never wanted this. I never wanted anything instead others just think it is alright to force themselves upon me."

Taylor rolled her eyes, "Don't get cocky and stop fighting me. You'll pop a vessel and that would be quite a shameful thing." She sighed deeply and let up on her Sire powers to give him a bit of 'breathing room.' "Let's go. You should get a snack. Don't make me put you on a leash though, I'm being nice at the moment." Taylor stood and began striding towards the door, a semi-mental hold on Daniel.

He let out a breath that he had been holding and inhaled sharply, "Just what kind of snack are you talking about?" he looked over his shoulder at her as she strode calmly to the door. He watched her movement and found that odd swaying of her hips quite attractive. Shaking his head he looks up and stands.

"It won't be no burger that's for sure. Now come, the night is calling," Taylor smiled to herself at her little pun and walked out into the cool night air. Wearing a short sleeve shirt and long skirt may not have been the best outfit for hunting. "Let's head downtown. You can get away with anything there, plus you can tell me about yourself as we walk."

"You are talking in riddles." He stared at her like she was crazy, "Get away with anything huh? Just what are we talking about? You have yet to give me a straight answer." He softly followed after her to the door. Walking into the yard he stops at her side, "Why should I tell you about myself anyways?"

Status
Not open for further replies.