Turned For The Worse [Onyx & Em]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have a library with lore and real facts about us and I think you'd like some of it..." Taylor stretched and laid across his lap, still rambling, "I have War and chess, Sorry, Monopoly, and Life." She sort of gazed at the tv, but wasn't too interested.

He nodded listening to her. When her head was suddenly on his lap he looked down smiling at her, "I might have to read some of it at another time..." He watched her face and thought about many things at once. One of which was her...

"Awww okay. Does that mean you want to play a board game then?" She asked him sweetly, throwing in the puppy dog eyes before they wandered off to the scene on the tv. "Oh whats going on? I've been chattering so much that I forgot about the movie." With quickness, she shifted to move the movie box out of her view and then place her head in his lap again using him as a pillow as she stretched out.

He smiled and laughed, "You don't have a very large attention span do you?" he rolled his eyes and softly and mind you unknowingly placed his hand on her head gently stroking her hair, "You have missed like a quarter of the movie because of your rambling..." he chuckled and reasoned, "You know it is possible to play a game and watch a movie but with your attention span it might not work."

((I am so sorry. I am being forced to delete this account but after a little I will remake it and come back to this. I promise.))

"You're right..." The blonde huffed, adjusting herself so she was in a little ball, cuddling into his lap absent-mindedly, "I will be quiet now. Just tell me what I missed since you've seen this before." Her eyes watched the pictures and people passing the screen. "We can play a game afterwards?" she asked, but a yawn made her rethink that proposal, "Or maybe in the morning?"

He laughed and grabbed the remote turning the TV off, "Maybe we should just go to bed. Seeing that large of a yawn I don't think you need to be up any longer..." He softly stroked her hair smiling, "Unless you really want to play a game I suggest we get some sleep."

She nodded, "I will take that suggestion. Sleep is probably the best right now." The blonde sat up and stretched, covering another small yawn before getting to her feet. "I'll get you some blankets and pillows so you can crash comfortably on the couch," and with that she skipped off into the hall to slam a few closet doors.

He nodded smiling, "Thank you..." He glanced around the house once more then stood up stretching himself out. Giving a small yawn he quickly pulls off his black t-shirt revealing a large number of scars on his torso.

She returned with her arms full of pillows and fleece blankets. After she set them on the couch she looked over him and tried her best not to stare or anything. But she was curious, "Um where did those come from?"

He appeared oblivious, "Hm?" He looks around then down to see all his scars, "Oh... You meant these..." He reaches up and rubs his neck, "Well each one has a story of its own."

Not the least bit shy, she walked over and touched a few, "What's this ones story? It looks deep." She had scars too, but it was mostly from burning the pizza or getting shanked by that one dude a few years back. She meet thought anyone could get so mad when she drank.

He looked at the one she was touching. It a deep cut from a sword in a battle what felt like so long ago. Smiling he sat on the couch, "This scar was the injury I sustained whilst fighting one man. His name was Markus. He was an all around angry fellow that despised me for some reason I still do not know. He wanted to end me so we started a duel. Drawing our blades we fought. We fought for hours on end. At one point when we were both about ready to pass out. The sun was about to set and we lunged one last time. Our blades connected and moved mine slit open his throat while his went low and slew a large cut across my chest..." He sighed and looked up at her, "He is probably one of the reasons why I shut people out."

Status
Not open for further replies.