Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
[bg=#57a0af]

[bg=#336e7a][bg=#22515b]
  • OOC
    CI

@Felilla @~Dark Disney~ @Violet @MaryGold
  • Date ;; July 3rd, 2017

Season ;; Summer

Time ;; Around Noon [12pm]

Temperature ;; Low of 87 to High of 89

Weather ;; Sunny and Clear ... no clouds as far as the eye can see. Water is calm and peaceful.

[spoili]Temperature is fairly stable throughout the year... rarely dropping under 58 F or going over 94 F.

Most of the time it is Sunny with clear skies. Usually if rain occurs it is quick and doesn't last more than an hour or two at a time. Typically there is more rain during the Fall/Winter months between November and March.[/spoili]

Events ;; Fishing Group 1 departed at 5am, will return July 4th, 5pm.

Chief Ceremony begins at dusk.
  • The Council Head = Chief Kapono Anakawan
    The Second in Command = Chieftess Ululani Anakawan
    The Trainee = Pua Anakawan

Senior Council Member 1 = Calvin Carver
    Senior Council Member 2 = Akoni Montnui
    Senior Council Member 3 = Clara Smith
    Senior Council Member 4 = Makana Montnui
    Senior Council Member 5 = Holokai Kahue

Council Member 6 = Emilynn Smith
    Council Member 7 = Ashia Mulligan
    Council Member 8 = Kekoa Mulligan
    Council Member 9 = Kealohi Montnui
    Council Member 10 = Holiday Zhang
    Council Member 11 = Maude Matthews
    Council Member 12 = Bianca Carver

[The Journey to the big island of Hawaii takes place on the second Saturday of each month. They leave at 8am and are back home by 6pm at the latest. Only 7 members are required to go each time, all 15 may go.]

Fishing Group 1 [Goes out the first and third Monday of every month, leaving at 5am. Returns 5pm on Tuesday] = Terence Hook, Holokai Kahue, [10 open]

Fishing Group 2 [Goes out the second and fourth Monday of every month, leaving at 5am. Returns 5pm on Tuesday] = Sebastian Iblemen, Gordon Mulligan, [10 open]

Start Date ;; Monday August 7th, 2017 [teachers start on August 1st]
    End Date ;; May 31st, 2018 [teachers end on June 1st]

Scheduled No-School Days ;; September 4th [labor day], October 9th thru October 13th [fall break], November 10th [veteran's day observational], November 23rd & 24th [thanksgiving], December 22nd thru January 6th [winter break], March 19th thru March 26th [spring break], May 28th [memorial day]

School Events ;; August 25th [Welcome Back Party -- School Gym, All Grades, 11am to 230pm <during school>, October 31st [Fright & Fun Night -- All Grades, Halloween Party in Gym, Haunted Hallway, Trick-or-Treating in Cafeteria, 3pm to 10pm], December 21st [Winter Formal -- 9th Grade and Up, School Gym Dance, Cafeteria Catering, 8pm to 12am], February 14th [Valentines Dane -- 7th Grade and Up, School Gym Dance, Cafeteria Catering, 5pm to 9pm], May 29th [End-of-Year Accomplishment Ceremony -- All Grades except 12th, Town Center Award Ceremony, 5pm to 8pm], May 30th [Spring Semi-Formal -- 5th Grade to 8th Grade, School Gym Dance, 430pm to 9pm], May 31st [Spring Formal -- 9th Grade and Up, School Gym Dance, 7pm to 12am], June 2nd [Graduation -- Senior Celebration and Award Ceremony, 11am to 3pm]

School Begins at 8am for the students [teachers are to be there earlier] and lets out at 230pm. Extracurricular activities usually start between 245pm and 330pm and end between 430pm and 5pm.

K - Caitlin Iblemen [Apprentice -- Juliet Gonzalez]
    Berkeley Aksel, Pua Anakawan, Angela Brooks, Chleo Hook, Rhys Hook, Wisteria Iblemen, Nalani Kahue, Annamae Le Blanc, Sean Mulligan, Laurence O'Sullivan, Keira Smith

1 - Stella Gonzalez
    Poppy Gonzalez, Aurelia Hardy, Peyton Kahue, Louis Le Blanc, Klaus O'Sullivan, Amelia Teller, Blue Zhang

2 - Nene Zhang
    Laurel Aksel, Miracle Brooks, Flower Carver, Owen Eriksson, Lyra Iblemen, Ryder Iblemen, Iekika Montnui, Cato O'Sullivan, Minerva Smith

3 - Rowan Iblemen
    Corrine Hook, Calder Matthews, Collins Mulligan, Hunter Terreto

4 - ___ [npc - Kahue Auli]
    Brite Le Blanc, Mahina Montnui, Arabella O'Sullivan, Peaches Zhang

5 - Harley Matthews
    Leonardo Carver, Astrid Eriksson, Magnus Hardy, Meadow Teller, Anita Terreto

6 - ___ [npc - Mahana Katani]
    Bianca Carver, Luna Gonzalez, Alisha Iblemen, Giselle Iblemen, Kealohi Montnui, Justine Mulligan, Lyle Smith

7 - ___ [npc - Aliah Ohanu]
    Darwin Iblemen, London Le Blanc, Jacob Matthews, Roxanna Terreto, Holiday Zhang

8 - Alanah Hook
    Zella Kahue, Ashia Mulligan

9 - ___ [npc - Zeera Kang]
    Finnegan Carver, Russell Iblemen, Honey Smith, Crescent Teller, Ernie Teller

10 - Kekoa Mulligan
    Maliki Hardy, Nathaniel Matthews, Olympia Mulligan, Meilin Zhang, Stone Zhang

11 - ___ [npc - Wikia Waiolo]
    Arden Carver, Juliet Gonzalez, Cameron Iblemen, Matteleine Iblemen, June Matthews, Nancy Mulligan, Emilynn Smith, Mollie Teller, Alani Terreto

12 - Luka Hardy
    Ricardo Gonzalez, Amber Iblemen, Oliver Le Blanc, Auli'i Montnui, Lincoln Teller
[/bg][/bg]

[/bg]​

• To make it easier, I put the users I tagged/mentioned per family here as well as on the individual tabs

Aksel
    @~Dark Disney~
    @Felilla

Anakawan
    @Felilla

Carver
    @Felilla

Eriksson
    @~Dark Disney~
    @Felilla

Flaherty
    @Violet [sort of ... will put the post up next time to avoid confusion :3]

Gonzalez
    @Felilla

Hardy
    @MaryGold
    @Felilla
    @~Dark Disney~

Hook
    @Felilla

Iblemen <I>
    @Felilla
    @~Dark Disney~

Iblemen <II>
    @MaryGold
    @Felilla

Kahue
    @~Dark Disney~ @Felilla [will put up next time]

Kiss-Stroma
    @~Dark Disney~

Le Blanc
    --

Matthews
    --

Montnui
    --

Mulligan
    --

O'Sullivan
    --

Smith
    --

Teller
    --

Terreto
    --

Zhang
    --
  • [fieldbox="J E M & W I L L I E, #2B7CB5, double"][bg=#373a3d]
    Jemma D. Aksel [Jem] ⌘ 27 [Feb 16] ⌘ Housewife ⌘ Married ⌘ 4mo Pregnant ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Willow G. Aksel [Wills, Willie] ⌘ N.A [Dec 2]

"Anyone want more to drink?" Jemma asked as she stood up from the wicker chair at the table in the Aksel's sun room. Today was a big day for the island, and as such there wasn't a lot going on within the close-knit community. Waving a hand over her stomach quickly as she went to collect juice boxes and glasses that were empty. They were having a small family get together to pass the time, since school wasn't in session, and none of the council members were needed until the ceremony began.

Making her way back into the house she used a foot to prop open the cabinet that the garbage was enclosed in, their way of attempting to keep the animals and kids clean. Dumping the disposable drinks into the plastic bag and placing the re-fillable glasses on the counter she pursed her lips and twirled slowly, looking for a tray. Nodding satisfactorily as she grabbed the porcelain object and replaced the glasses on it she went on filling before stopping to think. By the time she got out there it was likely someone else would need a drink... namely one of the children. After all, there were currently six and a half adults between the Aksel, Eriksson and Smith families, but there were also roughly nine and a half children in attendance. Stealing away to the refridgerator she quickly grabbed an assortment of things that could be needed, adding them to the now crowded tray as she made her way outside, balancing the tray as best she could before putting it down on the table and letting out a held-back sigh when none of the liquid sloshed over the sides.

Reaching for her chair, Jem stopped only for a moment to give her twin a playful shove after his comment. Though they were both adults and parents the two twenty-seven year olds always had childish tendencies when they were around one another.

@Felilla [Mentioned -- Aksel, Eriksson & Smith Characters] @~Dark Disney~ [Mentioned -- Smith Family/Tom]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="U L U & L A N I & K O, #ba0041, double"][bg=#7fb3db]
    [bg=#616870]
    Ululani K. Anakawan [Ulu, Lu, Lulu] ⌘ 24 [Sept 14] ⌘ Chieftess ⌘ Married ⌘ 6mo Pregnant ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Leilani N. Anakawan [Lei, Lani] ⌘ 4 [Dec 11] ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Koa K. Anakawan [Ko] ⌘ N.A [Nov 28]

Stretching her shoulders back as she arched her back, Ulu pushed herself up and out of the lounge chair she had been resting on at the back of their home. It had been a rare quiet moment... but things were needing to be done. After all, it wasn't every day a new Chieftan was crowned. Her husband was ready to take over the duties from his mother, and while it would most likely be all fun and games later, Ululani wanted to ensure everything was perfect for tonight.

"Lani, don't run so fast inside. Be careful" she gently scolded her daughter as the four year old flew past. All of the children were o close in age. It could feel overwhelming at times... but she was grateful for it, and she looked forward to her family everyday.

Wandering through the home, it took a few minutes, but the young woman eventually found her husband "are you ready?" she asked softly. Ululani always did her best to make sure those around her felt good. She hated seeing anyone stressed or anxious... especially her family, and she dearly hoped Kapono was feeling ready for everything to come.

@Felilla [Interacted - Kapono]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="G A R & B E H R & G R E G & F I N N & B E E & L E O & F L O, #c5cce0, double"][bg=#592525]
    [bg=#fccfd6]
    [bg=#00ccff]
    [bg=#234094]
    [bg=#254E6B]
    [bg=#536063]
    Garret J. Carver [Gar] ⌘ 23 [Jan 1] ⌘ Pediatrician/Urgent Care Dr ⌘ Dating Celia ⌘ Outfit

Behrlioz M. Carver [Behr, Lio] ⌘ 20 [Nov 18] ⌘ Electrician ⌘ Engaged to Maude ⌘ Outfit

Gregory R. Carver [Greg] ⌘ 18 [Dec 21] ⌘ Apprentice Mechanic ⌘ Eventual Crush on Austen ⌘ Outfit

Finnegan O. I. Carver [Finn] ⌘ 14 [Feb 13] ⌘ Grade 9 ⌘ Secret Crush on Honey ⌘ Outfit

Bianca L. Carver [Bee] ⌘ 11 [Dec 4] ⌘ Grade 6/Council Member ⌘ Secret Crush on Lyle ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Leonardo M. Carver [Leo] ⌘ 9 [Oct 12] ⌘ Grade 5 ⌘ Secret Crush on Darwin ⌘ Outfit

Flower S. Carver [Flo] ⌘ 7 [Dec 26] ⌘ Grade 2 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

"Hey Kiddo" Garret greeted as he walked into the exam room "Not feelin' so good today, huh Zac?" the tall man said gently as he bent slightly to be closer to eye level. Throughout the exam he let the six year old explore all the medical equipment he used. Zac got to listen to his own heart with the stethoscope and shine the ophthalmoscope light around the room while he looked through it. Before pulling the little boy off the padded blue bench and placing him back on the floor Garret gave him a round red sticker with a guitar on it that said 'ROCKIN' IT!' in big, bold, orangey lettering. "He seems alright, probably just a cold or flu. try to have the little guy rest for a few days and he should be good as new" the young man advised as he walked the patient and parent combo back to the exam room before leaning against the counter to collect his thoughts and wait for his ninth patient of the day to arrive. He currently had fourteen scheduled patients to see, all ranging in age from four days old to seventeen years old. With such a small but growing population things were never dull, but almost never too busy either... that was one of the many reasons he loved his job so much.

"Oh stop the whining, Flower" Behr hissed at his sister as he fiddled with the tv in the living room. "There are other rooms kid, now let me finish" he muttered, cursing under his breath as one of the wires slipped through his fingers again. The television hadn't been broken, in fact, it was working perfectly well... but Behrlioz found out about some potential upgrades that could be done... and he was sure that it would make things better in the long run... but first he needed to get everything where it needed to be.

Crossing her arms and frowning as she kicked her legs against the couch she was sitting on, Flower huffed annoyance "I was watching that!" she emphasized for what seemed the eighteenth time. "It's not like I can just go play with Minnie. I wanna finish watching Miraclus Aventures of Ladybug and Cat Noir" the small seven year old huffed again. Normally she would play outside or with friends... but she wanted to watch the rest of the episode... the one she had started just after finishing her snack which consisted of a strawberry fig newton bar and a glass of milk.

Greg busied himself by wandering around the beach civilization, letting the hours pass him by while he steered clear of home. Gregory did love his family, but they were a bunch of fourteen, one of the largest on their island... and at times it could be very overwhelming. Having so many younger siblings made it feel like he was being prepped for an eventual fatherhood... and as much as he loved the kids, especially Harriet, he just felt something about her that essentially wrapped him around her little fingers, he still wasn't sure he actually wanted any kids when he got older. But for now the eighteen year old was dead-set on trying to get an all-terrain buggy or jeep of some sort.

-You two up to anything interesting?- Finnegan fiddled with the screen of his android as he sent a text out to Ernie Teller and Russell Iblemen ... the other two males in their friend group [and basically the entire to-be ninth grade]. The blonde male was still in pajamas, and lounging at the wooden chair near the desk as he shut the computer off. Boredom... it seemed impossible to escape from today. Stretching out his legs, Finn stood and slightly paced the space between his bed and his brother's bed as he waited, hoping one of them might want to do something.

Gently kicking a few of the stones laying in her path, Bianca brought her forest-colored eyes up to the horizon, gazing along the calm blue waters in front of her, only just seeing the edge of the big barricade surrounding the community. She had wondered what was beyond those walls from time to time, but she was also terrified of it. Turning her head at the familiar voice of her little brother she turned her head to look at Leo and smiled, letting out a soft giggle. Bee never had been a girl of many words ... in fact she had probably never even uttered a single word to the vast majority of Maka'ala's population. Silently humming to herself, the preteen went back to minding herself, quite content to walk along the edge of the coast.

Leonardo had eagerly decided to tag along with his slightly older sister when he saw her leaving the house. It hadn't been for supervision or anything, he just enjoyed company ... and the quiet. There was almost a one hundred and ten percent chance that if Bianca was going somewhere it would be quiet and peacful since she hardly uttered a peep. Giving the older girl some space the nine year old climbed around some of the bigger rocks and boulders, an unstable jetty of sorts having formed about twelve feet from the shore line. "Hey Bee!" he called out, trying to gain his sisters attention for a brief moment as he grabbed a handful of dried seaweed and one of the many fragrant hibiscus flowers that grew so prominently on this island and posed with them on top of a large, and somewhat slippery rock. Grinning when she smiled, the child dropped his seaweed clump [it was pretty gross], and clumsily slid/stepped down as he continued his journey. The yellow and pink flower still tucked into his hand. It was pretty, he wanted to add it into his scrapbook of memories.

@Felilla [Mentioned - Harriet /// Interacted - Ernie & Russell]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="M I T & O W E, #90B9D6, double"][bg=#baa084]
    Dmitri F. Eriksson [Dim, Mit] ⌘ 27 [Feb 16] ⌘ Farmer ⌘ Married ⌘ Outfit

Owen J. Eriksson [Owe] ⌘ 8 [Oct 19] ⌘ Grade 2 ⌘ Eventual Crush on Peyton ⌘ Outfit

"Owen go play. Live a little" Dimitri smirked slightly as he playfully nudged down the tip of his son's hat. Owe was pretty solitary, much like his dad was ... but Dmitri wasn't sure that was really a very good thing. After all, if it hadn't been for his polar opposite twin the young man would never be where he was today. He'd probably sitting along in a field with just his horse ... not that it would be a bad thing, but even withdrawn people can get lonely. Leaning back in the white wicker chair on the patio as he watched his son run off, satisfied that he was interacting with the others. Looking up when his sister placed a tray on the table he chuckled lightly "Gee sis, did you bring enough out?" he smirked, giving a little huff when she shoved him for the remark. Though he wasn't the type to usually partake in small talk or anything, the sandy haired man was fairly comfortable around family and thus opened up a little from time to time. Turning to Tom, the husband of his wife's sister, "how's the training been? You're a trainer right?" he asked. Mit knew Tom did some type of gym-training profession, but he never could remember what he actually trained in... most likely because Dmitri had never really set foot in a gym... farm work and riding kept him in shape.

"Okay" was all the young boy said as he finished eating a saltine cracker and his dad urged him to go have fun. He wasn't thrilled at the prospect of it, but it wasn't like they were at his home where he could just run off to the barn and spend time with Pepper. There appeared to be some game of tag ... or something involving running and chasing, going on between some of the kids. Joining in he laughed as they ran, reaching his hand out to tap Laurel after he had become 'it'

@~Dark Disney~ [Interacted - Tom] @Felilla [Interacted - Laurel]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="Z E K E & T O B Y, #991717, double"][bg=#3d3737]
    Ezekiel D. R. Flaherty VIII [Zeke, Ezzy, Cowboy] ⌘ 28 [Aug 10] ⌘ Electrician ⌘ Engaged to Charlotte ⌘ Outfit

Tobias F. Flaherty [Tobe, Toby] ⌘ 2 [Jun 21] ⌘ Outfit

--since you posted first, I'm just going to hang them up until the next time to avoid confusion.--

@Violet
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="S T E L L & L U L U, #b05192, double"][bg=#e85c3a]
    Stella A. Gonzalez [Stell, Ella, Star, Ari, Stella Luna] ⌘ 42 [Aug 9] ⌘ Grade 1 Teacher ⌘ Married ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

Luna O. Gonzalez [Lulu, Lu, Una, Moon] ⌘ 10 [Sept 8] ⌘ Grade 6 ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

"Así, cariña" [like this, sweetheart] Stella motioned to her youngest as she placed a round cutter on the fresh dough and twisted it. This morning she had woken feeling in an empanada mood, so empanadas would be a part of the day. Not only that, but they were also a fun food to make with the younger children, Poppy and Luna. As she took a step back and watched the youngest Gonzalez get to work, Stella found herself reminiscing of times gone by and amazement of how the smallest was already almost seven. With the exception of Ricardo and Juliet who were very close in age but not twins, all of the children had been fairly well spread out. The fourty-two year old had toyed with the possibility of having more children in the future, but both hers and Nica's biological clocks were ticking away. She had contemplated the idea of adoption briefly as well, but it was so rare on the island.

Returning her attention to her six year old, Stella smiled and helped Poppy wipe the excess dough off her hands with a damp cloth. "Bien hecha, Poppy" [Well done] she said quickly as she watched egg splatter the counter and floor when her ten year old dropped the brush back into the slimy liquid and run off to greet her father. Closing her eyes she took in a quick breath "Luna. You need to be careful!" she scolded after her daughter who was more than likely out of ear shot already.

Dropping the brush she had been using to paint the empanada shells as Poppy cut them, Luna bounded out of the kitchen faster than you could say 'bye'. Though by nature she was actually very respectful and rather mature for her age, Luna didn't exactly love working in the kitchen. "Hola Papa!" she beamed running over an hugging her dad, passing her older sister on the way. The entire family was fluent in both English and Spanish, and some of them had even picked up basic Hawaiian. Her parents had always made a habit of speaking spanish around the home, especially when they were little, so essentially, it was just second nature by now. "Papa, may I go play with some of my friends?" she begged, looking up at her favorite man with large brown eyes.

@Felilla [Interacted - Poppy & Nicandro]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="L U & C A L Y & M A L & M A G & A U R & G A B E, #892718, double"][bg=#564853]
    [bg=#822423]
    [bg=#b2a4a2]
    [bg=#186b44]
    [bg=#204256]
    Luka M. Hardy [Lu, Luke] ⌘ 43 [Sept 23] ⌘ Grade 12 Teacher ⌘ Abandoned/Widowed ⌘ Outfit

Calypso I. Hardy [Caly] ⌘ 18 [Dec 24] ⌘ Apprentice Seamstress ⌘ Dating Emilynn ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Maliki I. Hardy [Mal] ⌘ 15 [Mar 21] ⌘ Grade 10 ⌘ Dating Meilin ⌘ Outfit

Magnus G. Hardy [Mag, Maggie] ⌘ 10 [Mar 18] ⌘ Grade 5 ⌘ Eventual Crush on Anita ⌘ Outfit

Aurelia T. Hardy [Aur, El, Lia] ⌘ 5 [Nov 19] ⌘ Grade 1 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Gabriel L. Hardy [Gabe, Gabi] ⌘ 3 [Aug 16] ⌘ Outfit

It was a good thing he was a teacher. On days like this, that was the initial thought running through Luka's mind as he half struggled to put a band-aid on a crying five year olds knee, keep a screaming three year old from getting injured on the glass from the broken vase because he wasn't allowed to go outside yet, and locate his ten year old. As un-professional and un-fatherly as it felt at the moment, the middle-aged man didn't really have his two teens on his mind at the moment. It was a small island, neither of them caused trouble... usually. Though he would likely track Maliki down after getting a handle on this situation, just to make sure he was behaving. "Just relax Liabug" Luka soothed gently as he planted a kiss on his youngest daughter's forehead, lifted her off the sink counter and onto his hip, disposing of the band-aid wrapper and que-tip used to apply the bacitracin ointment, and finally walking into the living room where he placed both children on the couch and turned on an episode of some kid's show about a talking dog to keep them occupied while he worke to clean up the mess. Luckily for himself, this was one of the objects that the dark man had never liked... but his absentee wife had always overruled his vote to get rid of it.

He had left a note on the fridge for his dad, like he saw people do on TV. Magnus had been bored being told to stay inside. It was summer! Mal and Caly were allowed to go out on their own, and it wasn't like there was anyone he didn't know here. Running through the foot-and-hoof-trodden paths of sand, grass and dirt, Mag expertly found his way to the Terreto residence. The ten year old wasn't sure if Anita was around, but he figured it was worth a shot. She was basically his only friend anyway. Plus, he liked their house. It wasn't so crazy even though there were a bunch of people. Reaching out, Magnus pressed in on the doorbell, waiting to see which of the nine would answer.

Mentally scolding himself for wearing a jacket in July, Maliki shrugged the lightweight article of clothing off, hanging it over his right shoulder as he walked to the edge of the cliff and sat, legs dangling over the edge as he pulled out his phone. Snapping a few quick pictures, Mal clicked through his texts before settling on a group thread that included his girlfriend and their friends Nathaniel an Olympia, who were also a couple. -you guys wanna grab a bite at the cafe in Keller's- he clicked send and laid back, letting his gaze 'memorize' the sky as he waited on a response.

Though she wasn't working today, Caly had taken the opportunity of her free day to look through both the locally made and imported fabrics at Hohonu Wai and Kellers, buying a few things here and there, but mainly just collecting inspirations. She would love to travel the world one day just to see all the different textiles used, but she also knew there was an abundant amount of diversity in all the garment forms on the island that she wanted to master first. As she padded along the beach after her morning of shopping and perusing, Calypso dug out the ninja turtle towel from her bag, laid it in a sunny spot, slipped out of her flip flops, pulled the cover-up over her head and let herself catch the warm rays soaking into the sand, glad she had chosen to wear a swimsuit before heading out.

[General Mention for all three - 1 Member of the Terreto Family] @MaryGold @~Dark Disney~ @Felilla [Mentioned - Anita /// Interacted - Meilin & Olympia]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="T E R R Y & C O R I, #a2bca7, double"][bg=#82b7ba]
    Terrence P. Hook [Terry, Ter] ⌘ 33 [Nov 14] ⌘ Fisher [Group 1] ⌘ Married ⌘ Outfit

Corrine A. Hook [Cori, Cor, Rin, Teacup] ⌘ 7 [Dec 1] ⌘ Grade 3 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Leaning back against the railing of the fishing rig, Terrence yawned, casting a momentary glance up at the sky. He looked forward to his bi-weekly work, but hated how early departure was. "Anything biting by you, eh Holokai?" Terry questioned as he walked along the row of automated lines he was responsible for. The crew had dropped been sailing around most of the morning, checking traps and putting out new ones, but they had been anchored in this position for a little more than an hour now he ventured to guess. Terrence hadn't been below deck in a while, and he had left his cellular device back home on accident, so he could only assume how long the passed time would amount to. Eventually, Terry grabbed one of the manual fishing rods and began casting, trying to fill his impending boredom until they began moving once again.

Sitting indian-style on her bed, the blanket over her lap, Cori scrunched her nose up as the game she was playing on an old iphone ended with her losing once again. Though she was too young to have an actual phone, she was allowed to use this outdated one for games and apps. The seven year old hadn't really been out of her room, let alone out of her bed in general, very much today. In fact, Corrine had even woken up pretty late and hardly wanted breakfast. None of which was like her. The sandy-haired girl did get a little sad when her dad left for work, but she was just feeling off today. Not exactly sick, but just not herself... though she couldn't pinpoint why. Closing the flappy bird app she swiped through the screens until she found the snapchat app. She loved to make funny faces with the filters and save them to her photos, even if she couldn't actually chat with anyone.

@Felilla [Interacted - Holokai]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="M O N T Y & R O W & J A S E & G I & R Y, #258941, double"][bg=#0e2f63]
    [bg=#424252]
    [bg=#517a91]
    [bg=#111d33]
    Montague E. Iblemen [Mon, Monty, Eb, Ebby, Scrooge] ⌘ 47 [Mar 30] ⌘ Director/Manager at Kupuna/Former Council Member ⌘ Married ⌘ Outfit

Rowan J. Iblemen [Row] ⌘ 24 [Apr 18] ⌘ Grade 3 Teacher ⌘ Engaged to Lucia ⌘ Outfit

Jason M. Iblemen [Jase, Iblemen] ⌘ 21 [Jun 12] ⌘ Musician ⌘ Dating Jasmine ⌘ Outfit

Giselle E. Iblemen [Gi, Elle] ⌘ 11 [Nov 13] ⌘ Grade 6 ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

Ryder E. Iblemen [Ry, Ryde, RyRy, Ellybel] ⌘ 6 [Dec 14] ⌘ Grade 2 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

While it might be a holiday, Monty seldom had a day off ... and that was peachy as far as he thought. A bit of a workaholic, the only time Montague every really took off was if his family needed him, and even then he would do what he could from home. Walking down the long hallway at Kupuna, Monty ran a hand through his ever-wild hair as he stopped in front of the off-the-island movie theater. Being a monday meant it was time to take down the current poster and put up a new one to get people ready for the weekend. He had to look and see which movies were scheduled to play this weekend. Overall this was going to be a quiet work day. The performance for today had been canceled months ago when it was announced Kapono would be taking over chieftan-ship today, so essentially it was just himself and the few employees who worked under him as ushers or concierge that were in. Given the holiday though, they wouldn't need to be here much longer. People could buy tickets and reserve seating online now, so for the most part all they needed to do was update advertisements and make sure everything was clean.

Pushing his hands into his pockets as he paced back and forth in front of the door of the architects office, Rowan stretched his head back. Where was she? Lucia should have been here already. his mind plagued at him. Pushing open the office door he gave Calvin and Ellison an apologetic look. "She's not usually late, I'm sorry. ten more minutes?" he murmured, feeling the words just tumble out of his mouth. He had sent her a text early this morning checking up on the woman he loved, but he tried not to be too clingy or treat his equal like a child, thus Row often avoided sending reminders or continually trying to contact someone until they responded. Hopefully Lucia would arrive soon or at the very least send him a text or call.

-Hey, Wanna go out for a bit, maybe a picnic on the beach?- the twenty-one year old typed before hitting send on his iphone. The screen had one long crack running from top to bottom of his screen and just right of center. Jason had tuned one of his guitars, the one he used most often, earlier in the day and felt like using it for the first time since with his amazing girlfriend. The sleek black electrocoustic hybrid was probably one of his most expensive possessions, but definitely worth it. Normally he wasn't one to name his instruments, always feeling that names attached you to something... which made it much more difficult to part ways if something should happen, but the young male had made an exception for this one, calling it Mick Presley, after two of his biggest inspirations: Mick Jagger and Elvis Presley. He had toyed with calling it Cashy Mick Presley ... but that was just a little too corny for him.

Though she was bored being stuck at home, Giselle also felt rather grateful for the downtime. Standing in their corral out back, Gi gently stroked her handsome gelding, Mr. Gentleman [whom she lovingly referred to as Gatsby on the norm], on his face, occasionally giving him a peppermint. "Now aren't you a silly boy" she smiled, kissing the large horse's nose after he 'smiled' at her. "Wanna go for a nice long ride around tomorrow" she said softly, leaning in to hug him around his neck. The young preteen giggled lightly when she felt him nuzzling into her back and shoulder. "Well, I'll take that as a yes then. I'll see you later Gatsby" she promised, feeding the Hanoverian one last mint before turning and walking back into the large house. Now she just needed to figure out a way to pass the time before the ceremony tonight.

Wandering around the house until she located her sister, "what'cha' doing Aussie?" the six year old asked, tilting her head to the side. Ryder was a pretty quiet child most of the time, but she could have her loud and overly engaged moments as well. "Are you gon' write another book?" she asked curiously as she walked over to a few nearby nick-knacks and observed them, her expression unchanging. Unless one expertly knew her body language it could be hard to gage what emotions she was feelings, surprisingly stoic for a young child.

@Felilla [Interacted - Lucia, Calvin & Austen] @~Dark Disney~ [Interacted - Jasmine]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="R E M I & B A S H & A M B Y & M A T T I E & A L I & C O R Y, #0c0475, double"][bg=#9C6133]
    [bg=#328f82]
    [bg=#5a3282]
    [bg=#090a0a]
    [bg=#418264]
    Remington W. Iblemen [Remi, Rem, Will, Oby] ⌘ 40 [Dec 14] ⌘ Chef at Wela ⌘ Married ⌘ Outfit [apron]

Sebastian J. Iblemen [Seb, Bash, Crabby, Bastian] ⌘ 21 [Aug 5] ⌘ Fisher [Group 2] ⌘ Dating Nene ⌘ Outfit

Amber N. Iblemen [Amby, Nov, Nova] ⌘ 17 [Nov 17] ⌘ Grade 12 ⌘ Dating Steven ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Matteleine P. Iblemen [Mattie, Matt, Pep, Pepsi] ⌘ 15 [Apr 20] ⌘ Grade 11 ⌘ Crush on Ricardo ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

Alisha H. Iblemen [Ali] ⌘ 11 [Aug 31] ⌘ Grade 6 ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

Corduroy N. Iblemen [Cory] ⌘ 4 [Jun 12] ⌘ Outfit

"Order up!" Remi called as he finished plating the last bit of salmon onto an already-decorated plate. It was a pretty slow day, which was good considering He had offered to be on the catering team for the event later. As the server took the prepared dishes to their table, Remington washed hi hands quickly before lifting a piece of paper with the supposed order for tonights coronation... or er, chiefing as it was more commonly known around here. Muscles: Check, Various types of fish dishes: Check, Roast Pig with spicy Honey Lime sauce: No Check, Two types of Veggie salads and one type of fruit salad: No Check, Two two-tiered cakes: No Check, Coconut-Mango Sorbet and Passion Fruit Sorbet: Check.

Placing the paper back where it had been, Remington looked at his station to see what was still out. Taking hold of the dangling indelible marker connected to the wall he placed a check next to the salads before heading into the pantry and custom-made fridge to finish gathering ingredients. Assumably there would be some other vendors bringing other dishes.

Not even bothering to roll his body over, Sebastian just blindly flung his hand around in the direction of his phone until the ringing from his alarm ceased. Ali was going to pay for messing with his alarm tone... and possibly ringtones as well. Just because his name was sebastian didn't mean his theme song had to be Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid. Groaning into his pillow, the dark haired young man didn't even feel the need to debate it, he just closed his eyes, intending to catch a few more winks of sleep.

"Let's go for a ride kitty" Amber smiled, booping the three month old kitten's nose gently, cradling Pine close to her chest as he let out a playful mrrow. Laughing softly, Amber set the kitten down on a wide section of wooden fence post, knowing that Pine was still a scaredy cat when it came to heights and jumping off things, the seventeen year old was confident that he would stay put while she caught Skybird and mounted the pretty mare. Once she was up she leant to the the side and scooped the fuzzy tom-cat up onto the horses lap, keeping a gentle hold on his scruff until after she had pushed the gate open to exit the corral then secure it again. Most people probably wouldn't try to do that from atop their horse, but Amb liked a good challenge ... and she was barebacking it right now. In her mind it was easier to balance up high than to try and climb back onto the sleek-furred palominowithout the aid of a step or saddle or anything.

Though she could be reserved, Matteleine definitely preferred to be with people than on her own most of the time. As she neared the sandy shores marking the beginning of the beach she stopped and climbed up onto a medium sized rock with fair ease. Pulling out her iphone 6s, she pressed the home button once then just stared at the screen halfway through putting her passcode in. It seemed silly to call her brother; she could have just asked Cameron to tag along before she left. The long haired brunette toyed momentarily with phoning Arden, but would that be strange if people saw them together on the beach with no one else... particularly one certain someone. She wouldn't call Ricardo, the one particular someone, mainly because she didn't have his number, but also because she would never be that bold... no matter how brave she got. "Hm" she mumbled silently as she unlocked the phone and opened her contacts "oh! doy!" she murmured to herself at seeing her Hawaiian friend, Alani's, name almost at the top of the list. Clicking her name and the call button she waited for the ringing to end in either a voicemail or a pick-up. Hopefully it would be the later.

Sitting on the couch cross legged, her boots from this mornings ride were tossed off to the side and Zoey was curled comfortably in her lap as she flipped through one of the tack magazines from 'the mainland'. Ali looked over all the fancy saddles, boots, bridles, helmets and breeches galore, sighing wistfully from time to time. All of those were just for dreaming. It was near impossible to get anything like that imported ... and it was mainly english competition equipment. None of it would really serve ny purpose here in Maka'ala. When the little mermaid tune started blaring from the direction of her eldest brother's room, Alisha smirked deviously. It hadn't been her that had done it this time, but obviously she had trained someone well. She'd have to praise whoever it was later on.

Corduroy sat in the shallow kiddie pool that was only a little more than half-filled with water. The pool itself came up to roughly one and a half feet of thin plastic, essentially making it exactly half the size of the four year old. Poking the green hulk on his floaty, Cory smiled as he spent a small portion of his afternoon splashing and relaxing in the pool. ... Now if only he could find those goggles so he could put his face in the water and blow bubbles.

@MaryGold [Interacted - Alani] @Felilla [Mentioned - Cameron, Arden, Ricardo]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="N A L A, #368248, double"][bg=#368248]
    Nalani I. Kahue [Nala, Nal] ⌘ 5 [Jun 4] ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Hair [see outfit] ~ Outfit

--Posting next time--

@~Dark Disney~ @Felilla
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="E L S & F A Y, #AADB40, double"][bg=#c75eb5]
    Elsie P. Kiss [El, Els, Elly] ⌘ 23 [May 3] ⌘ Dance Instructor/Bartender ⌘ Engaged to Luke ⌘ 3wk Pregnant [Unknown] ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Faith S. Kiss-Stroma [Fay, Aya] ⌘ N.A [Feb 28]

Having the day off of both jobs was a miracle in and of itself. Elsie had hardly wanted to get out of bed this morning, feeling like crap once again. This was the third or fourth day in a row that she just felt utterly terrible... particularly erly in the mornings, about 530am, and late afternoon/early evening between 3 and 530pm. The rest of the day still felt not great, but it was bearable to go on as always. In her opinion, the twenty-three year old was probably just coming down with a flu or stomach virus or something.

Though she hadn't desired to get up, she eventually did, around eleven thirty ... and as soon as she had showered and changed she turned on the coffee pot, grabbed the low fat milk and prepared a cup'o'jo and some toast to enjoy as she watched the time pass by through the window of hers and her fiances home. Running a hand through her long hair, Els let out a content sigh as she sipped the hot beverage. Where was her fiance anyway? Did he have work?

@~Dark Disney~ [Mentioned - Luke]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="R O M E & L O N N I E & A N N I E, #069910, double"][bg=#3276bf]
    [bg=#4d1533]
    Roman H. Le Blanc [Rome, Hammy, Ham] ⌘ 38 [Nov 5] ⌘ Veterinarian ⌘ Married ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

London E. Le Blanc [Lon, Lonnie] ⌘ 12 [Mar 23] ⌘ Grade 7 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Annamae O. Le Blanc [Annie, Anna, Mae, Ama, Amy, Cartoon] ⌘ 5 [Dec 7] ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="N A T E & J A Y & K A T I E, #1f41a6, double"][bg=#955baf]
    [bg=#0E4F19]
    Nathaniel Q. Matthews [Nate, Nat, Nathan] ⌘ 15 [Oct 12] ⌘ Grade 10 ⌘ Dating Olympia ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Jacob K. Matthews [Jay, Jake] ⌘ 12 [Oct 28] ⌘ Grade 7 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Katherine M. Matthews [Katie, Kate, Kathy, Kath] ⌘ 3 [Dec 9] ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="K E A & K I K I & M A K A, #1e4ccc, double"][bg=#a8238d]
    [bg=#8e8d2a]
    Kealohi K. Montnui [Kea, Lohi] ⌘ 12 [Jul 15] ⌘ Grade 6/Council Member ⌘ Eventual Crush on Justine ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Iekika M. Montnui [Ki, Kiki] ⌘ 7 [Feb 8] ⌘ Grade 2 ⌘ Eventual Crush on Cato ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Makamae L. Montnui [Maka, Amae] ⌘ 4 [Dec 10] ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="K E K O A & A S H I A, #afbac6, double"][bg=#35165b]
    Kekoa N. Mulligan ⌘ 34 [Aug 1] ⌘ Grade 10 Teacher/Council Member ⌘ Married ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Ashia T. Mulligan ⌘ 13 [Apr 17] ⌘ Grade 8/Council Member ⌘ Crush on Ernie ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="A L & A R A & L A U R & G R I F F, #B6E3D4, double"][bg=#ba3f0b]
    [bg=#4A4C52]
    [bg=#5E2424]
    Alec R. O'Sullivan [Al] ⌘ 32 [Aug 23] ⌘ Firefighter ⌘ Married ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Arabella E. O'Sullivan [Ara, Bella] ⌘ 9 [Oct. 13] ⌘ Grade 4 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Laurence K. O'Sullivan [Laur, Lau] ⌘ 5 [Jan 24] ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Eventual Crush on Pua ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Griffin E. O'Sullivan [Griff] ⌘ 2 [Mar 11] ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="K E I, #E3AECA, double"][bg=#c17fa2]
    Keira R. Smith [Kei, Rara] ⌘ 5 [Dec 22] ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="A N D Y & L I N K & M O L & M E A D & A M Y, #91273a, double"][bg=#90D6B2]
    [bg=#319431]
    [bg=#1aa336]
    [bg=#234F1B]
    Andromeda E. Teller [Andy, Drome, Eda, Android] ⌘ 37 [Jan 1] ⌘ Journalist ⌘ Married ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Lincoln K. Teller [Link] ⌘ 18 [Jun 30] ⌘ Grade 12/Apprenticing Lawyer ⌘ Dating Auli'i ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Mollie K. Teller [Mol, MK] ⌘ 16 [Dec 1] ⌘ Grade 11/Babysitter ⌘ Crush on Oliver ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Meadow L. Teller [Mead, Birdie, Little Bird, Lark] ⌘ 9 [May 28] ⌘ Grade 5 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Amelia G. Teller [Amy, Meli, Lia] ⌘ 6 [Feb 24] ⌘ Grade 1 ⌘ Eventual Crush on Blue ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg]
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="R O X I E & H U N T, #947a1b, double"][bg=#474446]
    Roxanna K. M. Terreto [Roxie, Rox, Anna] ⌘ 12 [Mar 19] ⌘ Grade 7 ⌘ Eventual Crush on Holiday ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

Hunter L. Terreto [Hun, Hunt] ⌘ 8 [Feb 26] ⌘ Grade 3 ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg][/fieldbox]
  • [fieldbox="E L L I, #3b5868, double"][bg=#3b5868]
    Ellison S. Zhang [Elli] ⌘ 22 [Jun 19] ⌘ Architectural Designer ⌘ Dating Acacia ⌘ Hair ~ Outfit

WIP
    [/bg][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • [bg=#0B2161]Kapono Anakawan ⌘ 24 {March 4th} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Chief of Maka'ala ⌘ Ululani; Spouse ⌘ Outfit
    Kapono leaned against the counter, sipping at his cup of coffee as he stared out the front windows. His hair still stuck to his face from his morning surf with Pua. His son and younger daughter might not have much interest in surfing yet, but Pua embraced the family tradition fully. She and Ikaika sat at the table, coloring in the books Makana brought by earlier in the week. He should probably get properly dressed for the day, or rather for the ceremony later in the day. Chieftain. He would be the Chieftain of Maka'ala by the end of the day. His heart swelled with pride for his island, his family. "Are you ready?"

He turned, beaming at his beautiful wife. He still remembered their wedding day; he felt more anxious on that day than he felt today. "Of course," he replied, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Today's the big day, huh?"
    Location; Home
    Tagged; Ululani {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
    Mentioned; Makana
    [/bg][bg=#8E5BA5]Pua Anakawan ⌘ 5 {September 15th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 1st Grade ⌘ Outfit - Hair[bg=#3e283d]Ikaika Anakawan ⌘ 2 {June 1st} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Outfit[/bg]
    "No, no, Kai," Pua reached over at guided her younger brother's hand away from the table to prevent him from coloring the table blue. Her gaze drifted over to her parents. From what she could understand, today was really important for some reason and that's why she and Dad came in early from surfing. And why she couldn't go over to Annie's house even though it was summer.

She didn't quite understand what was so important about it though. "Ikaika!" she exclaimed when he started doodling on the wood again. "Stop."

She wrestled the crayon out of his hand and he burst into tears. "Sorry, Kai. Sorry," Pua blinked at him before looking over at her startled dad. "He keeps coloring on the table, Daddy!"
    Location; Home
    Tagged; Ululani {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
    Mentioned; Annamae {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#836342]Nicandro Gonzalez ⌘ 45 {December 4th} ⌘ Male {Demisexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Tailor ⌘ Stella; Spouse ⌘ Outfit
    Nicandro bent over the sewing machine, re-threading the needle for what seemed like the millionth time since he arrived at the shop that morning. The wedding dress fabric just didn't want to cooperate today, it seemed. He squinted at the needle and tried to ignore the way his vision blurred for a second. Maybe he should've brought Ricardo in today instead of letting him run amok on the island. He sighed as he rubbed his eyes and shoved away from the table. He needed a break... And some lunch. Maybe he should just close up shop today; it was a holiday after all with Kapono being crowned Chieftain, not that Nica cared much for the politics of the island.

He grabbed his stuff and locked up the shop, heading back to his home, where his lovely wife no doubt was with their youngling, aka Poppy. He briefly wondered if they'd ever have more children, if Stella even wanted more children. At their age, compared to the likes of the Carvers or the Ibelmens {both Remington and Montague's families} or the Matthews, Stella and Nicandro had a relatively small family.

He walked up to his house, momentarily glancing at the Hardy home next door. How was Luka doing? It had been difficult since Louise left. He chewed on his lip as he opened the front door, deciding to invite the family over for dinner later this week if Stell was up to it. "I'm home," he announced, leaving the door open to let in some of the salty island air.
    Location; Gonzalez Tailoring Shop & Gonzalez House
    Tagged; N/A
    Mentioned; Stella, Luka, Montague, and Remington {@~Happily.Ever.After~} - Kapono
    [/bg][bg=#f2774e]Celia Gonzalez ⌘ 23 {June 3rd} ⌘ Female {Pansexual Demiromantic} ⌘ Cook at Wela ⌘ Garret; Boyfriend ⌘ Outfit - Hair
    Celia pulled to a stop in front of her family's house, both exhilarated and exhausted by her "morning" jog around the island. She would've left earlier, but she spent half of the morning feeling a bit queasy. She appreciated not working mornings at Wela, but that was likely only because of how slow it was in the morning. Most people migrated towards Acacia Carver's cafe in the early hours of the day. "Buenos días, papá," she greeted her dad when she saw him standing in the living room, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Celia," he greeted her with a smile. "How was your run?"

"Relaxing," she responded before disappearing into the kitchen. She grabbed a homemade granola bar and a water bottle before dashing up the stairs to the bedroom she shared with her twin.

The granola bar tasted a bit stale and Celia reminded herself to make some more as she shoved open the door decorated door to her room. She expected to find an empty space, but was instead confronted with the sight of Lucia sleeping peacefully, still surrounded by her binders of wedding plans. "Lucia!" she exclaimed and her twin shot up, blinking at Celia with an unfocused gaze.

"What?" she demanded, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"You're supposed to be meeting the architects with Rowan, remember?" Celia glanced at the clock on her phone, her eyes widening. "And I think you're late."
    Location; Gonzalez House
    Tagged; Nicandro and Lucia
    Mentioned; N/A
    [/bg][bg=#29a09e]Lucia Gonzalez ⌘ 23 {June 3rd} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ Apprentice Cardiologist ⌘ Rowan; Fiance ⌘ Outfit - Hair
    Celia's words took a moment to process in Lucia's sleep-addled mind, but when they did, a sluggish panic seized her. "Why didn't you wake me up?" she questioned as she grabbed her clothes she'd set out the night before.

Celia arched an eyebrow at her, "I just got back from my jog."

The younger twin glanced over at her. Morning jog, but it was at least noon. "At noon?" she questioned.

With a sigh, Celia opened her water bottle and sat down on the edge of her bed, "I wasn't feeling well this morning."

Lucia's slight frustration at her sister was immediately replaced with concern. "Are you okay, Cel?"

Celia waved away her sister's worry, turning to her phone, "Yeah. I'm in tiptop shape now, Luce. Hurry, Rowan's probably waiting."

She watched her sister for a moment before heading towards the bathroom. She changed quickly, not bothering to take a shower since she was already late, but she did pause to admire her growing baby bump. "Bye!" she called to Celia before heading downstairs and grabbing an apple from the kitchen.

She pulled out her phone and pulled up her texts to her fiance. Sorry. I slept in late.
    Location; Gonzalez House
    Tagged; Celia - Rowan {@~Happily.Ever.After~}
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#25473f]Ricardo Gonzalez ⌘ 17 {May 3rd} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Demiromantic} ⌘ 12th Grade - Apprentice Tailor ⌘ Matteleine; Crush ⌘ Outfit Here
    Ricardo never really felt the desire to leave Maka'ala. The walls always loomed in the distance, a constant reminder of their isolation from the world, but he felt comfortable hidden away from the world. They had everything they could want on the island anyways and sure, he wanted to be a DJ, but he didn't need to leave his home to do that, right?

He sighed, digging his chin into his palm as he reclined on the rocks by the beach. He didn't really have any plans for today, he just needed a break from his dad's shop and his crazy family home. Well, Celia's teasing specifically. Ever since he confided in the twins about his crush on Matteleine Ibelmen, his more outspoken sister had refused to leave him alone about it. Especially since Mattie was the younger sister of his ex {and friend}, Amber. His life just seemed to get more and more complicated with each passing day.

Something shifted behind him and he turned to see who intruded on his peaceful moment.
    Location; Somewhere on the Beach
    Tagged; Open
    Mentioned; Mattie and Amber
    [/bg][bg=#ff8787]Poppy Gonzalez ⌘ 6 {August 5th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 1st Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#906907]Caitlin Ibelmen ⌘ 45 {March 15th} ⌘ Female {Pansexual Panromantic} ⌘ Kindergarten Teacher ⌘ Montague; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#800C0C]Austen Ibelmen ⌘ 18 {December 5th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ Apprentice Librarian - Aspiring Author ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#151320]Russell Ibelmen ⌘ 14 {March 15th} ⌘ Male {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ 9th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#10468C]Darwin Ibelmen ⌘ 12 {September 3rd} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 7th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#6A6054]Wisteria Ibelmen ⌘ 4 {November 5th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#22CB99]Winter Ibelmen ⌘ 2 {December 24th} ⌘ Female {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#4D0C1D]Faye Eriksson ⌘ 26 {December 25th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Housewife - Stay-at-Home Mom ⌘ Dmitri; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#302D1E]Astrid Eriksson ⌘ 10 {March 19th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 5th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#232221]Mackenzie Eriksson ⌘ 2 {May 6th} ⌘ Male {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#000000]Clara Smith ⌘ 38 {November 30th} ⌘ Female {Demisexual Demiromantic} ⌘ Council Member - Reporter ⌘ Tom; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#A84907]Emilynn Smith ⌘ 16 {July 14th} ⌘ Female {Homosexual Homoromantic} ⌘ Council Member - Apprentice Pediatrician ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#622C20]Honey Smith ⌘ 14 {August 17th} ⌘ Female {Pansexual Panromantic} ⌘ 9th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#3B360C]Lyle Smith ⌘ 11 {May 3rd} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 6th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#B993C6]Minerva Smith ⌘ 7 {January 18th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 2nd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#493280]Ozias Matthews ⌘ 44 {September 23rd} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Firefighter ⌘ Harley; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#23343B]Steven Matthews ⌘ 21 {June 18th} ⌘ Male {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ ER Surgeon ⌘ Amber; Girlfriend ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#0D2E2A]Maude Matthews ⌘ 18 {October 25th} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Biromantic} ⌘ Apprentice Architect ⌘ Behrlioz; Fiance ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#642224]June Matthews ⌘ 16 {April 1st} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ 11th Grade - Apprentice Speech Therapist ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#0B0100]Calder Matthews ⌘ 8 {November 13th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 3rd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#181525]Gordon Mulligan ⌘ 36 {May 31st} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Demiromantic} ⌘ Fisherman ⌘ Kekoa; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#754C40]Nancy Mulligan ⌘ 16 {July 19th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ 11th Grade - Apprentice Hairdresser ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#5284AB]Olympia Mulligan ⌘ 15 {November 7th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Demiromantic} ⌘ 10th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#4F1E41]Justine Mulligan ⌘ 11 {February 13th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 6th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#A7453A]Collins Mulligan ⌘ 8 {May 23rd} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 3rd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#7F705B]Sean Mulligan ⌘ 5 {August 5th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#040C1F]Calvin Carver ⌘ 47 {August 8th} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Architect - Council Member ⌘ Danielle; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#524C79]Acacia Carver ⌘ 19 {May 7th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ Owns a Small Cafe ⌘ Ellison; Boyfriend ⌘ Outfit Here
    Acacia loved the mornings. The rushes that came when she opened her doors bright and early at six in the morning. The way the crowds seemed to lull as the day went on. By noon, she always found herself happily rocking back and forth behind the counter, two hours from closing shop, just to repeat the process the next day. She leaned against the counter, sipping delicately at her coconut latte, a specialty in her small shop.

A few meandered through the cafe, sitting in the big comfy mismatched chairs or at the tables. Some hovered by the little bookshelf she kept tucked away in the corner, stacked with books. She watched them all from her position, always finding that people's orders reflected them. Austen Ibelmen read her book of the day, sipping at an iced coffee with three sugars and four creams, a shot of vanilla. Emmy and Honey Smith sat across from each other {Honey with a chai latte and Emmy with a cocoa frappe with hazelnut}, the younger talking animatedly while her older sister patiently listened. Cameron Ibelmen stared at the bookshelf, not quite ready to pick something to read, while he drank his mocha. She kept her extra attention on Mahina Montnui though as she chugged her smoothie, mostly because she was younger, but she was used to the nine year old retreating to the cafe for a few moments of reprieve from her no doubt busy family life.

She glanced up as the bell on the door jingled, prepared to make whatever drink the person wanted.
    Location; Acacia's Cafe
    Tagged;
    Mentioned; Austen, Cameron, Mahina, Emmy, and Honey
    [/bg][bg=#0B191A]Arden Carver ⌘ 16 {January 20th} ⌘ Male {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ 11th Grade - Apprentice Librarian ⌘ Alani; Eventual Crush ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#1F0100]Isaac Carver ⌘ 4 {June 19th} ⌘ Male {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#391622]Harriet Carver ⌘ 3 {December 1st} ⌘ Female {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#0C4165]Artemis Zhang ⌘ 39 {March 28th} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Head Veterinarian ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#283D3B]Nene Zhang ⌘ 19 {April 3rd} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Demiromantic} ⌘ 2nd Grade Teacher ⌘ Sebastian; Boyfriend ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#161A42]Stone Zhang ⌘ 15 {October 4th} ⌘ Male {Homosexual Homosexual} ⌘ 10th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#B69229]Meilin {Plum} Zhang ⌘ 15 {October 4th} ⌘ Female {Pansexual Panromantic} ⌘ 10th Grade ⌘ Maliki ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#714E12]Holiday Zhang ⌘ 12 {November 19th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 7th Grade ⌘ Roxanna; Eventual Crush ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#956269]Peaches Zhang ⌘ 9 {March 22nd} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 4th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#6E171D]Blue Zhang ⌘ 6 {June 5th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 1st Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#242333]Lark Zhang ⌘ 3 {September 8th} ⌘ Male {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#37251F]Jade Zhang ⌘ 7 Months Old {December 22nd} ⌘ Male {Undetermined} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#48689B]Beatrice Brooks ⌘ 26 {July 6th} ⌘ Female {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ Housewife - Stay-at-Home Mom ⌘ Taylor; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#DD4D84]Angela Brooks ⌘ 5 {May 31st} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#8DAB7F]Adrien Aksel ⌘ 29 {January 8th} ⌘ Male {Heterosexual Demiromantic} ⌘ Marriage Therapist ⌘ Jemma; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#B31C01]Laurel Aksel ⌘ 7 {April 16th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 2nd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#F79F60]Berkeley Aksel ⌘ 5 {December 6th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#A36666]Joyce O'Sullivan ⌘ 30 {July 18th} ⌘ Female {Demisexual Panromantic} ⌘ Head Librarian ⌘ Alec; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#A47C70]Cato O'Sullivan ⌘ 7 {March 10th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 2nd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#FCB43E]Klaus O'Sullivan ⌘ 6 {February 9th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 1st Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#E94024]Vivienne Terreto ⌘ 37 {August 24th} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Mechanic ⌘ Dominic; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#0E655A]Anita Terreto ⌘ 10 {December 4th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 5th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#457CC3]Luca Terreto ⌘ 3 {March 29th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]
  • [bg=#513C37]Victorie Ibelmen ⌘ 39 {July 28th} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Panromantic} ⌘ Head Midwife ⌘ Remington; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#2F2A2A]Noelle Ibelmen ⌘ 19 {October 28th} ⌘ Female {Asexual Panromantic} ⌘ Allergist ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg][bg=#7F484B]Cameron Ibelmen ⌘ 16 {May 19th} ⌘ Male {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ 11th Grade - Apprentice Mechanic ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
    [/bg]Lyra Ibelmen ⌘ 7 {December 3rd} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 2nd Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
  • Makana Montnui ⌘ 35 {July 6th} ⌘ Female {Heterosexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Kumu Hula ⌘ Akoni; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Mahina Montnui ⌘ 9 {April 9th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 4th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Nani Montnui ⌘ 4 {December 10th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
  • Brite Le Blanc ⌘ 9 {June 14th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ 4th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Louis Le Blanc ⌘ 6 {August 16th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ 1st Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
  • Crescent Teller ⌘ 14 {March 10th} ⌘ Female {Pansexual Panromantic} ⌘ 9th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Ernie Teller ⌘ 14 {March 10th} ⌘ Male {Bisexual Biromantic} ⌘ 9th Grade ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Gilbert Teller ⌘ 3 {November 1st} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
  • Chleo Hook ⌘ 5 {July 7th} ⌘ Female {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Rhys Hook ⌘ 5 {July 7th} ⌘ Male {Unsure} ⌘ Kindergarten ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;
  • Holokai Kahue ⌘ 39 {July 16th} ⌘ Male {Demisexual Heteromantic} ⌘ Fisherman - Council Member ⌘ Monique; Spouse ⌘ Outfit Here
    --
    Location;
    Tagged;
    Mentioned;

Last edited:

• s t e p h a n i e
    36 Nurse Practicioner Married; Roman

no-lightbox

"I want you to serve chips and the veggie strips with the turkey sandwiches for lunch." Stephanie spoke through the phone, writing down her patients medication and instructions on a clipboard as she spoke. She was quite the multitasker and it showed. As she scooted her swivel chair over to her desk she checked her patinet's files once again and went blabbing on.

"And if they ask for the gogurts let them have one but onlyafter they eat their food."

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you." Her oldest child and son answered back, clearly bored with the whole conversation. He was once again babysitting his sibling like she had asked him to, of course, she paid him. Normally he would be at the pet store working, but he had the day off. "Anthing else?"

"One more thing." She grinned, standing. "I love you." He groaned and hung up.

Stephanie chuckled and made her way back to the room where her patient and his parent waited for her return. Marco, the three year old had fallen asleep, he had been running around and playing a lot whenhe first arrived. He must of tired himself out. "I prescribed some medicine for his allergies, you can pick them up at any pharmacy."

"Thank you," his mother smiled.

After saying goodbye to them, she left the room stretching her arms out to the air. Then her eyes caught her fellow collegeaue and friend, Garrett. He was much younger than her, but way taller than her. Then again, she waas shorter than a lot of people.

Anyway, being short made it easier to sneak up on people. Which was exactly what she did to Garret. "Boo!" She tapped his shoulder.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

o l i v e r
    17 12th Grader/Pet Store Clerk Crushing; Mollie

no-lightbox

Oliver rolled his eyes at his cellphone after hanging up on his mother. She was so ridiculous sometimes and always expresses her love out of nowhere. Sometimes - most times - it was incredibly embarrassing. Obviously, this was one of the least embarrassing times for there was no one around to witness it.

Sighing he began to prepare lunch for his younger siblings, making sure to cut the crust off of Louis and Annamae's bread. He himself didn't care for the crust on his sandwiches either, so, he couldn't blame them. It tasted better without it. Finishing up, he served the potato chips along with the carrot and celery strips.

"Lunch is ready!" He called his younger siblings before sitting at the table and digging into his own lunch. With his cell phone in hand underneath the table, he texted Gregory.

I'm babysitting, again ;u; Can u come over and maybe save me from boredom?

After a moment he decided to text Mollie too. What could she be up to? He would never put it in those words, though. Actually, he would. Oliver did find himself being more careful with his wordings, for it rubbed people the wrong way a lot of times, when he spoke to her. He didn't want her to perceive him as an asshole.

No, the asshole was her brother, Lincoln. He would never tell her that to her face, but he sure did think it. How could she be related to him. It took him a while to finally send her a well thought out text.

Hey, are you busy?

Totally casual.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

• d a n i e l l e
    46 Violinist/Music Teacher Married; Calvin

TBA

j e n n a
    24 Ballerina/Dance Teacher Dating; Jake 2 months pregnant
    no-lightbox

"Behr, what on earth are you doing to out TV?" Jenna asked her younger brother. She had just made her way from out of the kitchen after preparing herself a bowl of popcorn. How she loved popcorn and rarely did she ever get to eat very often.

She flopped down on the couch next to Flower and leaned back into her seat, still snacking on her popcorn. "I also wanted to watch Miraculous Lady Bug and Cat Noir." Despite being the oldest Carver child, she loved cartoons and Disney and all of it. How could one not was her logic? She was more into them than the typical shows all of her friends were into.

She had a mick

"How long will it take you to turn it baaaack?" She whined, playfully kicking her long legs like a child. Making herself more comfortable, she leaned against Flower, always finding body contact a comfort from her family and friends. She was known to be quite affectionate.

"By the time you'll be done the episode will be over."

And she would not be spending her day off waiting for the tv when she could be watching cartoons and eating junk food for the majority of the day, Her plans would be spoiled by Behr and his tinkering or whatever it was he was doing. "This is a sign to get my own tv, isn't it?" She turned to Flower, pinching her sister's cheek gently.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

• t a y l o r
    28 Wildlife Biologist/Animal Caretaker Married; Beatrice
    TBA

m i r a c l e
    7 2nd Grader
    TBA

• a l a n i
    X 16 x 11th grader/Barista x Eventual Crush to lover; Arden X
    TBA

Last edited:
Charlotte "Lottie" Flaherty || Twenty-Six || Engaged to Ezekiel Flaherty and Mother to Tobias Flaherty
||Location: Her Home|| Interaction: Zeke and Tobias|| Occupation: Midwife/Nurse||

Nina-Dobrev-Pillow-68576.gif

It had been a peaceful night for Charlotte, though that peace ended at around 11 am when her son Tobias awoke and began crying for attention. She wiggled around in her bed, hoping to wake her sleeping fiance. She rolled over on her side and laid her chin on his shoulder. "Your son is up" She said softly to him, planting a quick kiss on his cheek before sitting up in the bed. She stretched her arms up above her head and yawned. "Coffee. I need coffee" she said simple before getting up and wandering out of the bedroom and into her son's room.

It never ceased to amaze her just how perfect her was. Even when he was crying Lottie adored him. His perfect dimples and tanned skin, he was the spitting image of his father, curly hair and all. Though she liked to think he looked a little like her as well. She lifted him out of his crib and held him close to her, shushing his cry with her rocking motions.

After a few moments his crying ceased and she carried him into the open kitchen, hoping Ezekiel wasn't still asleep. She began to turn on the stove and placed a frying pan on the burner before plucking some eggs out of the fridge. She looked over to see her still sleepy fiance entering the kitchen and she smiled lovingly at him. "Good morning sunshine" She chimed as she handed him Tobias. Charlotte had always wanted a family of her own, though when she met Zeke a few years prior she hadn't thought it would've been with him.

Zeke was handsome, to say the least, and Charlotte was proud she roped him into settling down with her. Charlotte had been scared to tell him of her pregnancy with Tobias in the beginning, but he had been nothing but supportive of her and had blossomed into a fantastic father. She truly did love him with all her heart and as she smiled absentmindedly at him her hand drifted to hold her stomach.

She turned around when she heard a hissing sound from the stove and gently cracked a few eggs into the pan to start breakfast, though she supposed it was more around lunch time. "What's on the agenda today babe?" She asked him as she flipped an egg.

Juliet "Jules" Gonzales || Sixteen ||Crushing on Cameron Ilbelmen||Apprentice of Kindergarten Teacher
||Location: Gonzales Home||Interaction: Unknown||
tumblr_inline_olfnctL9WL1rifr4k_500.gif

WIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.