The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, we've got a new post up and running! I decided to go straight to Mission 1 so we don't have to do any more downtime for a while; there's a selection of three missions to choose from. Those three are on the OOC OP to read through in detail and we can get right to it. Once we've finished Mission 1, I'm going to perform some training exercises/downtime for the Helpers before moving on to Mission 2, then more downtime, then Mission 3...then it's chapter 2. I hope you're all as excited as I am!

If @You leaves (god forbid!) then I'm going to re-open applications to get more REGULARS. The IC reasoning behind it would be Dorothy calling in for reinforcements after all that happened with Gerald. As for the timeskip, we all enjoyed a wonderful lunch (albeit a bit tense since everyone gawped at us, a bunch of beer-soaked, shaking ass-kickers who just beat a big ghoul) and the evenings are general downtime, dinner, stories, hot cocoa, reading or knitting...you name it.

I think it'd be cute if some of the Helpers start sharing hobbies, or teaching spells to each other - if any of you want to sort that out between each other...I'm going to advise avoiding collabs because we'll be doing these sorts of 'training' posts every so often throughout the RP, but it'd be a nice touch between timeskips. For example, Mishy could teach Emily a bit about botany off-screen and it's a lovely post-opener and conversation starter if Emily talked about how she managed to beat back some of the Devil's Snare in the garden. That sort of stuff. It means you all get your facts straight because in the Helpers your character is constantly learning and patching up the holes in their skills before each mission. It means that the more you post, the better your character gets, even if not a lot of in-game time has passed.

I'll let you play around with that amongst yourselves. I look forward to reading your posts!

So...Sylvester is going to suggest using the Gnomes against the Horklumps because he has done that before. Will it be a sane suggestion?

Any suggestion is sane, but a 9yr veteran who hasn't dealt with all of these little guys seems like a bit of a stretch. Sylvester's skill is mitigated by his clumsiness; he's probably dealt with these frequently.

Yup, and since he's not one to jump to extermination, he'll want to deal with two issues at the same time using one problem against the other.
I'm putting this here because it could shorten three missions into two...I wanted to know if it's doable?

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.