The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishy arrived kind of Late at the three broomsticks. Its okay if she isn't written in. Let's just say the group didn't notice her coming in xD

Mishy arrived kind of Late at the three broomsticks. Its okay if she isn't written in. Let's just say the group didn't notice her coming in xD
Hmm, I thought she ha tagged along with Dorothy to being with and had come in with her

Hmm, I thought she ha tagged along with Dorothy to being with and had come in with her

She did but she soon left to do some shopping. When she went to the Three Broomsticks, Mishy was already late. The group was already inside and she just came in.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
oooh, okay then. That would work, because Ama was totally out of it. XD

Alright everyone, there's our big post! In which I pick on Sylvester. Sorry.

Combat scenes are very much a free-roam for the lot of you, you're just as able to emote for Gerald as you are for yourselves. I'll tell you know, he's a BIG ghoul.

latest

There he is, the pretty boy. Feel free to use this image as a visual guide for when you get a real good look at him. As you post your replies, Dorothy will be lighting the lanterns in the cellar using magic - she'll conveniently jump in near the end of the fight (after you've all posted) to subdue Gerald. Almost as if she's making you all do the hard work for her...or maybe she's busy watching to see how her new team works.

Is it okay if we all talk about what we're planning to do so we don't accidentally godmod or something? I mean...Syl can escape just fine but he may get affected by any immediate actions.

And he'll cry for sure if his precious Cool!Syl™ coat gets damaged! XD

@Boss Megu @You @DANAsaur @Kythera @Jessikka

Edit:
Just to clarify, it's perfectly fine if Syl gets affected or something. Try not to hit his coat. XD

What I'm doing is:
>Syl will be very surprised, he'll scream something that doesn't sound English.
>He'll morph his foot to make it smaller, end up falling and losing his wand for a second.
>Finds it and gets something ready...

But how do we plan to take it down though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Boss Megu
Since Mishy is a botanist, she only knew defensive spells and a bit of offensive. Perhaps let her hide behind the bar and be a damsel in distress? XD Like hermione back in the Sorcerer's Stone but instead of the sink and troll , it will be the bar and a ghoul xD

ai imagine her doing one stupefy but completely missing the target due to nervousness and fear resulting for the ghoul to target her xD

Someone (Dorothy?) could suggest that a collective Stupefy could work. Right?

I know for CERTAIN that Ama is going to spark and sprout feathers because, DON'T TOUCH SYL! Kind of thing...

Though a collective Stupefy might work, though please note that Ama's spell repertoire is mostly warding or offensive, like it will make you bleed or crush a skull kind of offensive. There is a possibility of stupefy backfiring on Ama. :U

Hana can suggest a group Stupefy, since it's technically a charm. Lucky Gerald is so big, otherwise she would likely miss out of nerves :P If Ama and one or two others manage to miss or somehow screw it up then it can just not work (maybe make him dizzy for a few seconds is all).

Hana will probably then start randomly "throwing" things in the room at Gerald's head (ala the troll in book 1). But since she has very little composure some of these may go haywire, so if anyone wants to get hit by flying barrels let me know :D She may also try a Confundus Charm, but it'll probably just make Gerald even battier.

I'm up for Hana to suggest the Group stupefy, but chances are, Ama is still going to be stuck on veela rage mode. I want to forewarn people that she'll screech (not scream, screech) and it will be very painfully loud and painful.

I like the making the Confundus make it more battier. :D

Reactions: Kythera
Let's have Syl get hit by Hana's projectile items and knocked dizzy for a moment. Creatures are his field so it's too easy if he's fine. XD

So far:

>Syl gets taken
>Ama goes veela
>Mishy's stupefy misses (could also be because of Ama's veela noise)
>Hana suggests group combo stupefy
>Syl takes his wand out to join, fumbles and drops it
>Helpers used not-so-collective stupefy!
>It wasn't very effective.
>Gerald is dizzy for a moment and raging again (veela noise working on him too??)
>Syl escapes, gets knocked out by Hana

So with Syl wandless and mindless for a minute, the group should charge again! :D @You @Jessikka?

Last edited by a moderator:
...the floor is covered in FLAMMABLE LIQUID. Let that sink in. By all means, stick to the original plan, it looks like we're royally screwed either way and Dorothy will have to step in. XD I'm so proud of you guys though, a sloppily done, spectacular failure for a first fight is way more interesting than doing things without a hitch. Dorothy will scold them all afterwards and they'll have to work on their team awareness (especially Hana and Amarisse for doing things that arguably made the situation MORE dangerous for the others).

Jess is actually kicking ass and taking names in the Isle of Wight atm so we needn't wait on her, I can control Emily for a bit since I know the character like the back of my hand. She won't do much.

I think they really wouldn't have the whole team awareness thing yet, considering that they kind of just met. But it'll be fun to play. (/^o^)/

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Ama would be so embarrassed on the fact that she put the team in jeopardy. HAHA

She'll feel so bad.

• Useful
They were never in any danger in the first place. One angry ghoul ? Hell, Dorothy can fix that with her eyes closed. She's treating it seriously so the greenies take it seriously too. Any if you observant people (and I know you're all quick to read in between the lines) would've noticed that she's a bit preoccupied with something else at the moment.

Methinks she might sit Amarisse down one day to talk about Sylvester, though. The old woman knows. She can see the signs!

Syl can handle it too, if he weren't such a Captain Failboat.
Also he doesn't want to ruin his precious coat. XD

Ama would not see that conversation coming! XDDDDDD She'd flail and pretend it doesn't exist, so bad. hahaha

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.