The Wilborough Helpers Association [OOC] [Potterverse]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, I'll be out of town the next few days. I'll have internet so I'll try and keep up with posts, but won't make any IC posts of my own probably

Reactions: Ythania
Words do not describe how proud I am of you guys, taking the initiative like this. Keep up the fantastic work.

Reactions: Boss Megu
^^; I personally really love this RP. I don't want it to die. haha

Love your post btw.

What's happening is going to distract Ama and make more go veela. XD
I haven't read Mishy in awhile, so I wanna post after her. Is that okay? :U
Maybe we can have Syl next.

What do you think?

:D Thanks! @DANAsaur, do you wanna go next?
I'll see what I can do. I kinda have a lot to do today but I'll try to make time for a post.. Expect it to be up tonight or sooner than I thought xD

I'll go, gotta K.O. Syl before we continue XD

Edit: One member down!

Also, instead of in another language, it sounded like he screamed "Mamaaaaa!" when grabbed by Gerald. XD

We need a healer.

He did know, despite or because of the blood rushing to his head, that they needed Gerald to be awake to diagnose what provoked him, or else he'd be stunned and they only postpone the issue.
Would this work, though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolly. Ama's not a vet (thats you Syl) but she'll need to see the all the signs for a particular curse/hex. :U
Maybe it's old age! XDD

I'll try to get my post in later. :3

Hey guys! I'm writing Ama right now, but along the way (since she is a Curse Breaker) I realised she needed a ton of knowledge of spells, despite not being able to cast them (since 90% of spells are charms). So, I found the coolest thing ever.

Above is a "complete" list of ALL the spells found in Cannon (though I think some are spelled incorrectly, or that might just be me), or so they say.

I think it would help with you know, pretending we're witches and wizards, if we knew the spells we were yelling out. XD

Ignore me, if you've already discovered this link. I'm slow sometimes.

Just another, FYI. :P

EDIT: POSTED.

There is almost NOTHING about curse-breaking spells, so I'm going to write down that she used one and didn't say it verbally to escape being pelted with rotten tomatoes! XD

At this point, Ama's not going to be able to counter curse it, but since she identified the "curse" on Gerald, perhaps Madame will be able to counter act it???

Also, please let me know if her post doesn't work @Ythania. :U

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can give me about 12 hours, I should have something up.

EDIT: Crap, no I won't. I'm sorry, I can post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ythania
Um go ahead and finish up :/

I don't wanna pull the trigger just yet, but I may need to drop out if I keep holding this back

Potions is the closest you guys have to healing. You guys need a lot of luck.

Well, you do anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.