The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fine ^_^

Anyone who plays a hunter, try to post soon please ^^

Reactions: Kitsune
Then go posttttt @Crowley

Or just use your post from the old version

I know I am a bit on the late side. I spent most this month either working on RWC and IRL stuff. I'm starting to catch up on all my role-play stuff now since a lot of the rps I joined have died. On that note, finishing my character sheet and posting for this rp is a top priority for me when I have free time. :3

However, I recommend advertising this rp to attract new players. It is apparent some of the ones that have joined are no longer active on iwaku. Besides, the role-play ads are clearly going to be working again since Diana is reverting back to the old system ;)

Last edited:
I'm still in it. ^^

I just need to finish my character sheet.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Still here! Just haven't posted since neither of my characters are hunters ^^;

• Love
You might have to leave comments on their profiles because they're probably not getting alerts for this thread anymore.

Currently im unable to get on a laptop so I will be doing that plus messaging them once I can.

I have sent a message to the people I have not got replies for. If they do not reply within 1-2 days Ill just work out something so people can move on. I may just kill off characters in the trials if possible and pair up players again. Hopefully the numbers of each wont be to badly ruined.

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I apologize for not being here. I was in the hospital and didn't get back until today.

• Thank You
I apologize for not being here. I was in the hospital and didn't get back until today.
Thats fine. I hope your okay! o.o Get well soon.

Also - this is to everyone - Im going to look at the remaining numbers. If I can partner everyone up equally we can assume some people died in the trials...

Right so...

Remaining Sins - Hunters
Sloth (Me) - Avery (@Gladis )
Gluttony (@DoomyCakez ) - Harley (Me)
Envy (@Gladis ) - Flynn (@Kitsune )
Pride (@Strawberry275 ) - Leon (@Vio )
Wrath (@Vio ) - Bart (@Crowley )
Greed (@kimsim12 ) - ?

I believe this to be correct. Its late here so I may of missed someone/ something. Anyway, according to this we have one sin without a Hunter....

However...

@Strawberry275 - Your priestess. Leila. Could she be made to a hunter to complete that partnership?

If so, I'll just have the ' hunter' for Lust die and so that sin remains sealed.

Any objections or issues?

To the people mentioned in the above post....

You can go and post in the IC :D Except Greed and Leila for the moment. The rest of you are confirmed so please post as soon as possible. I want this to start moving.

^^ The hunters.

• Thank You
Right so...

Remaining Sins - Hunters
Sloth (Me) - Avery (@Gladis )
Gluttony (@DoomyCakez ) - Harley (Me)
Envy (@Gladis ) - Flynn (@Kitsune )
Pride (@Strawberry275 ) - Leon (@Vio )
Wrath (@Vio ) - Bart (@Crowley )
Greed (@kimsim12 ) - ?

I believe this to be correct. Its late here so I may of missed someone/ something. Anyway, according to this we have one sin without a Hunter....

However...

@Strawberry275 - Your priestess. Leila. Could she be made to a hunter to complete that partnership?

If so, I'll just have the ' hunter' for Lust die and so that sin remains sealed.

Any objections or issues?
If that's what works best to even out the pairings then sure, I'm good with that ^^ Just let me know what I need to change about her to make it work, since I'm guessing she can't still have been trained as a priest and be a hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.