The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT I can do. I'm also dropping a few rps so I'll have less to deal with as well. But as I have said time and time again, I'd appreciate some help with my trial.
I will talk to you tomorrow on skype about it?

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
-Catches and spins around in circles- :D <3333 GLADDDDDDDDYYYYY

-throws confetti-

So much time is always allowed to pass before we hear from you. -3-

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's sort of done now but this might be reeally bad and like, totally wrong, but bear with me ^^;[/BCOLOR]

Asmodeus.gif

Basics2.gif

♡ Name ♡
Asmodeus

♡ Nickname ♡
N/A

♡ Age (appearance) ♡

♡ Gender/Sex ♡
Male/male

FlowersRosesPinkFloatDivider.gif

Physical2.gif

♡ Looks ♡
Asmodeus' human form is a medium-height, slim built man with long, flowy hair. He is often mistaken as a female due to his androgynous appearance, which is supposedly the point of his appearance in the first place. He has the ability to change between genders, so his appearance matches this ability by being mysterious when it comes to gender identity. He prefers to be and identifies as a male, though. He has a pale complexion and barely any faults can be seen on his usually calm face. He has a gentle, but alluring aura, and his smile is able to fool just about anyone. Very befitting of his sin, he is able to seduce women and men alike.

♡ Height ♡
175cm

♡ Weight ♡
55kg

♡ Hair color ♡
Dark purple

♡ Eye color ♡
Pink

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Skin Tone ♡[/BCOLOR]
Pale

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Scars/tattoos etc ♡[/BCOLOR]
N/A

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Other ♡[/BCOLOR]
He always wears the purple bead pins in his hair without fail. This is part of the reason why he gets mistaken for a woman, especially when seen from behind or from the side.

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Clothing style ♡[/BCOLOR]
While Asmodeus enjoys formal wear quite a bit, he knows full well that the times have changed, and that he can't always walk around dressed like a noble. When he doesn't dress up in fancy clothing, he is usually seen in dark shades such as bordeaux and plum, but he wears tons of black too. He is usually seen in button-ups and fitted pants. His hair is always loose, regardless of the occassion, and the beaded pins serve as nothing more than decoration.

Personal3.gif

♡ Relationships ♡
Nicholas - Asmodeus would have to declare himself very fond of the boy, and it was Nicholas that spouted his initial interest in humans. He spends a lot of time with Nicholas simply talking, and they have a rather good relationship. They almost never get into arguments because of their many years together. He is satisfied with Nicholas as his contractor.
Leon - Asmodeus can't say he knows the man very well, but he seems pretty persistent about talking to Asmodeus. While on the other hand, the demon doesn't really acknowledge his presence all that much. Asmodeus might have warmed up a little more to humans, but he hasn't gotten completely used to it just yet.

♡ Personality ♡
Asmodeus would appear to most as a very graceful, gentle person when they first meet him. His not too tall stature and slim body corresponds to this, almost making him look "fragile". While he does appear to be like this, he is very serious beneath the surface. The kind of person that will truly scare people when angry. It takes a lot to get him to react, be it with happiness, sadness or anger. He usually carries on expressionlessly, unless there's something in it for him. When he seduces people as a demon, there's much more expression to him, but it's only to please his partner so he can lure then in further.
He takes some kind of sick enjoyment in ruining people's lives by seducing them, ruining their marriages, relationships and whatnot. Recently though, he has not been terribly active. Even after he broke his seal, there has been something for him that didn't quite add up. In reality, it was probably his interactions with Nicholas that lead him to be more sympathetic towards humans, but he doesn't like to admit that a human could have affected him in such a way.
He is a tough person to work up, but once he does get worked up, it gets hard for him to really hold back his emotions. He is very conscious of taking control of how he acts and appears to other people, but that isn't always successful.

♡ Likes ♡
✔ Books
✔ Stargazing
✔ Romance
✔ Nature
✔ Humans
✔ Colors
✔ Fashion
✔ Snow and rain

♡ Dislikes ♡
✘ Messy places
✘ Hot weather
✘ Noisy people

♡ Fears ♡
✘ Cats
✘ Isolation

Demon.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Sin ♡[/BCOLOR]
Lust

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Symbol ♡[/BCOLOR]
Symbol

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Contracted Hunter ♡[/BCOLOR]
Nicholas

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Previous sealed item ♡[/BCOLOR]
A key

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Ability ♡[/BCOLOR]
TBA
Genderswap - Asmodeus is able to change his gender at will, at any time. This isn't really an ability to be used on the offensive or anything like that, but it has proven useful due to the fact that he's lust. It's easier to hit both men and women when one has the ability to be both genders. He identifies as male, though, and prefers to stay that way most of the time.

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Weapon ♡[/BCOLOR]
Staff (seen in picture of demon form)

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Strengths ♡[/BCOLOR]
Steadfast ◊ Loyal ◊ Long-range spear-fighting ◊ Collected ◊ Intelligent ◊ Reasonable

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Weaknesses ♡[/BCOLOR]
Makes bad choices ◊ Hasty once agitated ◊ Easily gets lonely ◊ Close-range combat ◊ Hand-to-hand combat

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Any other forms ♡[/BCOLOR]
Demon form
[spoili]
[/spoili]

History2.gif

When Asmodeus was first trapped away in his prison, he didn't think much of it. There was something tranquil and way too boring about how it was to be sealed away like that, only able to vaguely communicate through the world of dreams. Somehow, he ran into Nicholas during this time, and their relationship developed. He would purposefully search his way through dream realms just so he could find Nicholas and talk to him. They talked about things left and right, but Nicholas often came to him for advice and venting. As a child born from a relationship based around lust, Asmodeus felt a strange connection to him.

Therefore, when the option arose to escape from his prison, he made a "deal" of sorts with Nicholas to contract to him. Since it was like this, their hunt was something quite different. It wasn't as much of a hunt as it was an "agreement" of theirs. There wasn't much of a taming process involved, as Asmodeus decided to go along all on his own. When they contracted, that was about it for them. They still get along quite well, and Asmodeus enjoys staying in the human world with Nicholas. Despite his freedom, he enjoys to spend his days there. Since he got there, he has met quite a few new people, some more interesting than others.

During their trial, not much happened. Asmodeus had already at that point acknowledged Nicholas as worthy of taking hold of his contract, and putting him through trials would be completely meaningless. In the end, the conclusion was that he now spends his days in Ashbourne together with Nicholas.​

Extra1.gif

♡ Voice ♡
vip店長

♡ Theme song ♡
The Madness of Duke Venomania by MOTHY ft. Gakupo, Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka, MEIKO and GUMI
(This song is literally meant to represent the sin lust in a series)

♡ Extra ♡
Asmodeus really enjoys taking night strolls around Ashbourne, although he tends to do it in less populated places, as if to not attract attention from others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]HUGE WIP: TRYING TO TEST CODES BEFORE I START WRITING[/BCOLOR]

Asmodeus.gif

Basics2.gif

♡ Name ♡

♡ Nickname ♡

♡ Age (appearance) ♡

♡ Gender/sex ♡

Physical2.gif

♡ Looks ♡

♡ Height ♡

♡ Weight ♡

♡ Hair color ♡

♡ Eye color ♡

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Skin Tone ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Scars/tattoos etc ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Other ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Clothing style ♡[/BCOLOR]

Personal3.gif

♡ Relationships ♡

♡ Personality ♡

♡ Likes ♡

♡ Dislikes ♡

♡ Fears ♡

Demon.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Sin ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Symbol ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Contracted Hunter ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Previous sealed item ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Ability ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Weapon ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Strengths ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Weaknesses ♡[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]♡ Any other forms ♡[/BCOLOR]

History2.gif

Extra1.gif

♡ Voice ♡

♡ Theme song ♡

♡ Extra ♡

[/accordion]

[/spoili]​
Dont know if Gladis told you, but Leon is going to have the hots for Lust. xD

@MiNaGi
As co-GM I approve your character as the new Lust. Welcome to the RP, hun. :3

For everyone else...

ATTENTION PLAYERS

Today is Sunday the 13th, meaning that by tomorrow we will have reached the deadline the GM set for the the starting posts. If the posts are not up by tomorrow, we will move on without further delay. We ask you to contact either me or Aka~Kitsune so that we can work out how to introduce your characters later in the RP. No biggie. That said, it is advised you not remain inactive for all too long. For one, it is rude towards the person playing your corresponding sin, and it would also disrupt the overall flow of the story. If you remain continuously inactive, we may be forced to take measures.

@Vio @Kitsune @Strawberry275 @Aka~Kitsune @DoomyCakez @MiNaGi @kimsim12

I hope I didn't forget anyone...

Hmm...

*drums fingers* I wonder...

*tilts head slightly* May I still join this RP, my kitlings?

Hmm...

*drums fingers* I wonder...

*tilts head slightly* May I still join this RP, my kitlings?

All primary positions are filled. That said, it shouldn't be impossible for us to make room for you. Do you have any specific kind of character in mind?

Oh man I don't even know what to do now. I'll be ten years behind by the 17th when I get home, and all I've got here is my phone so I can't even write a post at this rate...

I've been in Ireland all this time. Rip I'm dead.

Awww, honey >_>"
Well, we do have until Sunday and since ime zones isn't a problem. for us it should be fine. o 3 o I hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland! I'm soooo jealous. I've always wanted to go >w<

Oh man I don't even know what to do now. I'll be ten years behind by the 17th when I get home, and all I've got here is my phone so I can't even write a post at this rate...

Eh o 3 o In that case I'm sure if we wait a while, till you get back XD

Awww, honey >_>"
Well, we do have until Sunday and since ime zones isn't a problem. for us it should be fine. o 3 o I hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland! I'm soooo jealous. I've always wanted to go >w<
It's super, I get home Thursday and I HAVE to write it then to get it before Sunday because I have a convention I'm going to ;;

It's super, I get home Thursday and I HAVE to write it then to get it before Sunday because I have a convention I'm going to ;;

Lucky yooooou. It sounds like you'll be having tons of fun xD

All primary positions are filled. That said, it shouldn't be impossible for us to make room for you. Do you have any specific kind of character in mind?
*cheerily* No worries! I have this paternal/big brother sort of young man in mind. I don't know if I should make him a Hunter or Priest though...

*cheerily* No worries! I have this paternal/big brother sort of young man in mind. I don't know if I should make him a Hunter or Priest though...
For like the group as a whole? That'd be interesting. Like...a nurse. He's the medic in the team xD

I can dig that.

Reactions: Kitsune
Status
Not open for further replies.