The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
My greedy little...Greed is open for grabs for a hunter. :)

Sorry for not being too active I've been preoccupied with drama. We're doing a play and opening night was last Friday and closing night is this Sunday just so you guys can know.

If anyone wants to have affiliations with my character message me~ Or just ask me here I guess I don't really care. She still needs a sin I suppose so there's that too.

I've finished Greed (except for the relationships)!! I'm pretty damn proud of it, actually. xD

e w e I have not gotten notifications for this... i have missed some conversation it seems

6b83594f49e64ea5e10103900351595e.jpg

Name: Henrik Gram (Grehe)
Nickname: TBA
Birthday: 14th of March
Contracted Sin: Leave this blank for now.
Location of symbol: On the top of his right hand
~
Personality Description:
If you meet Henrik as he is training or doing something where he actually has to be serious you will meet a focused, quick thinking and relatively creative guy. However when he is allowed to lean back he is almost like a different person. He can be kinda clumsy and has a nasty habit of forgetting the thing, but no matter of when you meet him he is kind and almost too loyal.

- Music
- Reading
- Sleeping

Dislikes:
- Bugs
- Thunder
- Sour candy

Fears:
- Being forgotten.
- Huge fires.

~

Height: 189 cm
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Skin Tone: light tan
Scars/Tattoos etc: None
Other:
Clothing style: Henrik usually wears a white shirt with a black vest over it and then just some black pants. (look at the picture)

~

Weapon:
-Most guns but favors long ranged weapons.

Skills:
-Focusing/clearing his mind
-Trapping

Strengths:
- Long ranked combat (guns and such)
- Making traps
- Planing

Weaknesses:
- Can be too loyal and refuses to see the bad in people he trust.
- Close up combat.
- Long fights as his stamina is a bit lacking

~

Relationships:
Anna Gram (His mother)
~

History:

Henrik grew up as an only child and was raised his mother Anna as his father was nowhere to be found no matter how much searching was done. Furthermore, it didn't really help that Henrik was for the lack of a better word an accident that could be traced back to a heavy night of drinking. But growing up without his dad wasn't all bad. His mother was provided everything he needed and could want for. However there was one thing she could not help with and that was the mark on her son's hand. Every time Henrik asked about it she came up with some strange excuse and it was not until he turned 10 she told him what it was all about and he was sent to start training.

Ever since then Henrik has been delving into every book and scripture he can get his hands on and lately has used every moment training as he wants to do good on the trial.
~

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSiTrGCAbt8 Kings and queens by 30 seconds to mars.
Voice: Riku from kingdomhearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not being too active I've been preoccupied with drama. We're doing a play and opening night was last Friday and closing night is this Sunday just so you guys can know.

If anyone wants to have affiliations with my character message me~ Or just ask me here I guess I don't really care. She still needs a sin I suppose so there's that too.

Hey, both our hunters are going to be from the same family if you wanted to do anything with that. :P

I've finished Greed (except for the relationships)!! I'm pretty damn proud of it, actually. xD

If artifact doesn't finish lust I guess you and I will be paired?? XD

Honestly I think my character could go with anyone once I get him finished.

Vio:
Yes we can plan something out then. If you have any ideas feel free to tell me I'm pretty much down for anything.

Reactions: Esmeray
Okay so I know the backstory is absolute garbage, but
its-something.jpg

Also I would like to say Henrik Gram (Grehe) is done

Reactions: Esmeray
Sorry for being kind of absent, had a lot of work to do before the end of the semester x.x

So...I'm not sure who's still available but I still need a hunter for Pride if anyone's interested in that loser. XD

Has anyone made any pairings? Once they are done we can actually start ^^

Has anyone made any pairings? Once they are done we can actually start ^^
I'm still waiting for the guy that made lust to respond back to me....I dunno where he went.

Sorry for being kind of absent, had a lot of work to do before the end of the semester x.x

So...I'm not sure who's still available but I still need a hunter for Pride if anyone's interested in that loser. XD
My hunter can pair up with pride :P

Greed still needs a hunter.

@kimsim12 Just ask one of the hunters in a PM at this point x'3

• Thank You
Reactions: RaccoonKing
My hunter can pair up with pride :P

Sure Vio! ^^ Ah, if you wanna wait a little longer to see if Lust gets back to you that's fine too though :3

Sure Vio! ^^ Ah, if you wanna wait a little longer to see if Lust gets back to you that's fine too though :3
Nah it's all good. I'd rather not wait any longer. xD

I just got to get him up now. I'm having troubles finding pictures that I want to use

Reactions: Strawberry275
I dont what sin is left, but Henrik is pretty much free to be claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.