The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad about missing like a whole week >.> I had finals to study and take them this week so I was under pressure. Sorry for randomly disappearing but Im back!

@Vio
If you want to pair I don't mind but I just need to cram a little bit more info in lust and he'll be done.

Edit: (Although I do notice that the a few of the sins don't have histories xD I'll remove myself from that list in about 1-2 hours after brainstormin' but after the history part I'm pretty much done)

Edit 2: Alright a history been thrown in

Last edited by a moderator:
My character is still open to have a sin but I have no idea who's free and who's not. I don't really mind if she doesn't have one though so if everyone is already taken it's fine.

My character is still open to have a sin but I have no idea who's free and who's not. I don't really mind if she doesn't have one though so if everyone is already taken it's fine.
My character, Greed, needs a hunter!

My bad about missing like a whole week >.> I had finals to study and take them this week so I was under pressure. Sorry for randomly disappearing but Im back!

@Vio
If you want to pair I don't mind but I just need to cram a little bit more info in lust and he'll be done.

Edit: (Although I do notice that the a few of the sins don't have histories xD I'll remove myself from that list in about 1-2 hours after brainstormin' but after the history part I'm pretty much done)

Edit 2: Alright a history been thrown in

Well you kind of took to long to reply so I paired with someone else....sorry man ^^;

kimsim12:
Okay our characters can be paired up then~ Finally she has someone that took some time

@Yumekibo

Hey, so is it cool that Leon and Lillian are siblings and Leon is the eldest?? How would their relationship be like as well?

uuuuuhm it's horribly quiet in here.

Oml...I dont even get alerts for my own RP! WTF...

Anywwaay! Just to check on things, people post a note here saying your character and who they are paired to.

Soorrrry guyyss! I got no alerts at all until I was tagged. x_X

Gosh, I hate when that happens >.<;;

My character is Flynn Nolan, and he is paired up with Envy (who Gladis has)~ c:

Maybe we should do a roll call by tagging everyone...? There might be other people not getting alerts, too.

@Gladis @DoomyCakez @Kitsune @Strawberry275 @kimsim12 @ArtifactCreator @Yumekibo @Floral @Crowley @Vio

Everyone still in for the rp? Also if you can answer with your characters name and partnered demon/hunter.

Harley - Gluttony
Avery - Sloth
Flynn - Envy
Bart - Wrath
Lillian - Greed
Leon - Pride

These are the ones I know. So please tell me if these are still the pairs (In case some people changed) and if you aren't on this list, post your pairings. Once that is done, I'll create the IC.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Useful
Reactions: DoomyCakez and Rae
@Gladis @DoomyCakez @Kitsune @Strawberry275 @kimsim12 @ArtifactCreator @Yumekibo @Floral @Crowley @Vio

Everyone still in for the rp? Also if you can answer with your characters name and partnered demon/hunter.

Harley - Gluttony
Avery - Sloth
Flynn - Greed
Bart - Wrath

These are the ones I know. So please tell me if these are still the pairs (In case some people changed) and if you aren't on this list, post your pairings. Once that is done, I'll create the IC.

We are still paired huneybunz o v o

I think @Vio and I have paired up Pride and Leon ^^

Reactions: Esmeray
Lillian and Greed are paired up, actually!

So everyone has their pairing sorted out, I'm just waiting on Yume to respond back to me. I havnt bothered poking her on her profile though.

Harley - Gluttony
Avery - Sloth
Flynn - Envy
Bart - Wrath
Lillian - Greed
Leon - Pride
Henrik - Lust (?)

So these pairs are correct?

Reactions: Esmeray and Kitsune
Okay. Ill make the IC soon. I'll be copying the opening post from the previous version of this. If people have characters from that one then you can use them ^^

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm still in this. I'll also make sure to finish Envy soon. Sorry for my absence. >_<"

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
IC is up guys! ^_^

The Seven Deadly Sins and the Chosen Hunters (IC) | IwakuRoleplay.com

Firstly we need all the hunters to post. I've posted as my hunter for an example.

Then its time for COLLABS.

Basically, use a place like titanpad to create the sin's trial and have the hunter go through it and win. I'll give more details about it once all 7 hunters have posted if people don't understand. Since some of us are from the old version of this, they should understand.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.