The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is GREED still available? If so, I'll take that bitch with a vengeance! xD

If not...I'll just...figure something out.

Is GREED still available? If so, I'll take that bitch with a vengeance! xD

If not...I'll just...figure something out.

As far as I'm aware, Greed us still open for grabs. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: RaccoonKing
ALSO

sorry if I haven't answered you...i broke my damn phone x.x

Alright, awesome! I'll be putting up greed soon. :)

Reactions: Esmeray
Yay I'm accepted~ All I need to do is fix the personality, add videos, and add relationships. It looks like it's a lot to do but it's really not.

• Love
Once greed is made ill allow people to go chat to hunters\sins about who they want to pair up with ^.^

If we don't fill the last hunter spot ill be making one more character.

We are lacking a surprising amount of priests, If no one joins as one I can make one other character as a priest.

img.php

fca8c9c9ee2c3e166a82817f8a3a6b9f.jpg

Humanoid Form
Name
Elodie
Nicknames
Ellie, El, Greed
Demonic: 16-18

dnj1co.jpg

women%20long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20artwork%20simple%20background%20original%20characters%20nanfe_wallpaperswa.com_70.jpg

Humanoid Form
Sin
Greed
Symbol
Seal
Contracted Hunter
TBA
Previous sealed item
Golden Bangle
dnj1co.jpg

391ff5bcd9ebea19c2618e1323c921221277865385_full.jpg

Humanoid Form
Personality description
How does one describe Greed?
Extravagant: In the basic sense, she is ostentatious. She loves a dramatic entrance, and she settles for nothing less than the best. Extravagance is her middle name, and she's quite skilled at accomplishing it. At first glance, she just seems to be a greedy little demon. Nothing special, really. She loves to have fun and look fabulous while doing so.
Psychotic: No one would ever suspect that she is secretly plotting your demise. Every second of every day, she finds a new way to kill you whilst she dazzles you with a sparkling smile. She craves blood. Above all else, her greed lusts for blood. She kills for fun. She finds it to be the only thing to somewhat satiate her constant greed.
Talkative: When dealing with people that she hasn't yet killed, Elodie is loud, obnoxious, and rather rude. However, many find themselves entranced by her extravagance. Not quite so like Lust, of course, but formidably so. She's a good liar. An expert liar, actually. If you don't know better, you'll easily fall into her traps.
Wrathful: If someone would dare to insult Elodie or (even worse) take away something she owns, all hell will break loose. Literally. Her anger could almost rival Wrath's as she sets out to destroy every precious thing you hold dear all because you dared to even touch what belonged to her.
+Wealth
+Being Loud
+Parties
+Blood

Dislikes
--Poverty/Lower Class
--Quiet Places
--Humility
--Losing Things
--People Touching Her Stuff

Fears
~Losing Everything~
dnj1co.jpg

Blackgoldsaw-empress-kingsaw.jpg

Demonic Humanoid Form: Normal
Height
Humanoid: 5'8"
Demonic Humanoid: 5'6"
Demonic Bestial: 6'8"

Weight
Humanoid: 150 lbs
Demonic Humanoid: 136 lbs
Demonic Bestial: 193 lbs

Hair Colour
All Forms: Black
Eye Colour
All Forms: Red
Skin Tone
Humanoid: pale
Demonic Humanoid: pale
Demonic Bestial: sickly green

Scars/Tattoos
Humanoid: thick, jagged scar on her left cheek
Demonic Humanoid: N/A
Demonic Bestial: scars on back, arms, face...everywhere

Other
N/A
Clothing style
Humanoid: She usually settles herself with simple but somehow elegant black clothing that usually somehow shows off her shoulders. Dresses are preferred above all else.
Demonic Humanoid: In her demonic humanoid form, she is much more extravagant. She'll often wear gold or silver armor just for the hell of it. Depending on the day, she either wears a crown or a large bow in her hair. Her clothing itself can range from a modest but ostentatious dress to wearing barely anything at all. It really depends on her mood.
Demonic Bestial: (see picture) That's basically the gist of what she wears.

dnj1co.jpg

7e44bff8942a940311d83a041310d261.jpg

Demonic Humanoid Form: Normal
Ability
~Blind Greed~
People who fall under her influence finds themselves obsessed with their heart's darkest desire. What may have once just been something they considered while trying to fall asleep at night now becomes their only reason for living. Those who fall into this influence can never escape it until they reach their goal or die trying. Sometimes our darkest thoughts can become our worst nightmare.
~Hell's Energy~

With this power, she can create powerful spirals of demonic energy that can be used like whips, cutting into her foes until they bleed so much that they simply die (or if she decapitates them--whichever she's in the mood for).
~State of Bloodlust~
When in a state of bloodlust, "Hell's Energy" is greatly heightened, able to be spread farther and faster. It also makes it nearly impossible for anyone to touch her without getting some part of their body sliced off. No one is quite sure how she falls into this state; but when she does, you better fucking run.
~Bestial Form~
In her bestial form, her touch becomes death itself, decaying anything organic. Anyone who wishes to live after being touched by this form will have to cut off the limb that was touched. When in this form her greed focuses on material things like gold, silver, and bronze. She also becomes stronger and faster.
~Flight~
In her demonic humanoid and demonic bestial forms, Greed is able to fly.

Weapon
"Hell's Energy" is her main weapon, though she is seen carrying a large but surprisingly light sword around.
Strengths
+Manipulation: Her words are practically dipped in honey.
+Artifacts: Because she's basically a demonic hoarder, she has amassed quite a collection of artifacts--human, demonic, and angelic. She's willing to give something to you...for the right price.
+Bribing: If manipulation doesn't work, there's always gold.

Weaknesses
--Greed: As would be expected, she cannot help but be drawn towards material items. When presented with something of great value, she could be far more easily tricked.
--Protective: If her personal belongings were to be in danger, she would drop anything to keep them protected. Yeah, I wasn't talking about being protective over other people.
--Bloodlust: Her bloodlust is an asset and a hindrance. When in this state, she loses much of her cognitive ability, especially when it comes to reason.

dnj1co.jpg

touhou%20black%20energy%20skirts%20red%20eyes%20cannons%20reiuji%20utsuho%20angel%20wings%20black%20hair%20gibuchoko_wallpaperswa.com_44.jpg

Demonic Humanoid Form: Bloodlust
Relationships
WIP
dnj1co.jpg

big_thumb_161a3c01565cc1571775574147352944.jpg

Demonic Bestial Form
History
The story of Greed was never particularly tragic in the beginning. Rather, it was one of (unsurprisingly) extravagance. From her own inception, Greed lived lavishly as did her demon army. They were certainly never wanting in riches, as Greed made a point to collect as much as possible without restraint. Gold, silver, bronze, demonic and angelic artifacts...everything that she could get her hands on became hers. She was the broker of the demon world, trading valuable items for items of higher value. There were some things, of course, that she would never trade. But most of her objects could be negotiated for, though she was admittedly a con artist when it came to this.
She had never really cared about the human world. To her, it was full of uninteresting creatures who could never attain her level of wealth. She stayed in Hell because that was where she felt content, surrounded by her own ostentation. The demons under her command usually did as they pleased, as long as they didn't ever try to steal from her. Those that did met a fate worse than death. Far, far worse than death.
However, one day, things changed. History is not clear on what happened, but it is said Greed lost her sanity that day. Before, she had been, well, greedy, but she had been mostly fair-minded and conscious of her actions. After, she would slip into periods of complete and utter insanity, now referred to as being in a state of "bloodlust." She slaughtered half her demon army while in this state while the other half was on Earth doing their usual demonic things. For the first time since her creation, she left Hell to find fresh blood. She found it, killing demons and humans alike for days until her hunger for blood was finally satiated. During the few precious moments following her return to a normal state, she was weakened. It was during this time that she was sealed by Erika Grehe.
Sometime while sealed, Greed chose the name "Elodie," which means "riches."

dnj1co.jpg

Other
N/A
Any other forms
Main Form: Demonic Humanoid
Second Form: Humanoid
Third Form: Demonic Bestial

Theme song
[spoili]
[/spoili]
Voice
Demonic Humanoid: Leah Clark as Minatsuki Takami (Deadman Wonderland)
Humanoid: Taylor Hannah as Saeko Busujima (High School of the Dead)
Demonic Bestial: combination of the two voices
img.php

Last edited:
Name
Leila Cohen

Nickname
(Will add if she gets any)

Birthday
October 26th
~

Ryuryu.Mikan.600.1839712.jpg

~
Contracted Sin
Greed

Location of Symbol
Back of her right shoulder blade.

~
Personality Description
Although quiet Leila is very strong-willed, and her determination and loyalty are certainly a skill of hers. However her interpersonal skills aren't great, causing her to come off as shy and sometimes downright rude with the honesty of her speech.

Playing the piano
Singing
Training
The company of others
Succeeding
Fruit, especially tangerines

Dislikes
Bitter foods
Disobedience
Recklessness
Smoking
Cold/wet weather

Fears
Large dogs
Insects that bite or sting
~
Height
165cm

Weight
65kg

Hair Colour
Honey Blonde

Eye Colour
Amber

Skin Tone
Porcelain

Clothing style
Feminine and elegant. Even her casual clothes tend to look somewhat formal. Avoids bold colours, with the exception of black.

~

Ryuryu.Mikan.600.1929577.jpg

~

Weapon
Bōjutsu

Skills
Musically talented
Martial arts
Cooking

Strengths
Her determination
Agility
Planning and decision making

Weaknesses
Doesn't react well to failure. She won't give up, but it'll cut pretty deep until she finally succeeds.
Her physical strength and stamina, but she's working to improve them.
Being teased.
Cannot function well on a lack of sleep.

~
Relationships
WIP
~
History
WIP
~
Other:
Theme song:
Voice:​

Last edited:
  • Love
I think we only need one more hunter guys so go make pairings! Find a sin/hunter and partner up ^^ Just post here what they are if/when you worked them out.

One sin should be left not paired as we lack one hunter...

I think we only need one more hunter guys so go make pairings! Find a sin/hunter and partner up ^^ Just post here what they are if/when you worked them out.

One sin should be left not paired as we lack one hunter...
There we go. Computer decided it wanted to be an ass just now. Anyways. Is Zeha and Juni still going to be a thing?? o 3 o

@Aka~Kitsune Is my character accepted so far? I should have her finished by this evening.

~Pairs so far~

Harley > Gluttony
Flynn > Envy
Avery > Sloth
Bart > Wrath

I know there is one hunter missing but can you guys pair up and inform me of who you are with. Whatever sin remains Ill make a hunter for if no one wants to make a second or a new person arrives.​

I want my hunter to be paired with Envy or Lust ^^

Zoff.full.1560907.jpg

Some Of The Basics

Name:
Leon Lialrus

Nickname:
Leo
"Little Lion"

August 13th

Sex:
Male

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual

Contracted Sin:
Pride

Location of symbol:
Left Palm​
Tell Me What You See

Facial Structure:
Heart Shape & Princely

Body Structure:
Tall & Muscular

Eye Color:
Yellow/Golden/Ember

Hair Color:
Blue hair with purple highlights

Height:
6'2

Weight:
167 lb

Skin Tone:
Pale/Clear/Smooth

Scars:
+Hip
+ Knee
+ Shoulder

Tattoos:
Golden crest at the nape of neck
Golden Zig-Zag like wrap on left wrist

Piercings:
Right Ear Golden Cuff

Marks:
One at the let corner of his lower back
Second one right above the groin

Style:
Casually extravagant and layered outfits! Normally consits of a blazer over coat with golden details, a button-up vest of some kind, and a white undershirt. Accompanied with a matching pair of black form fitting slacks, and long boots made for combat. He accesorizes with black gloves, bangles, and a choker with a wing charm attached.​

There's More To Me Than Meets The Eye

Good Traits:
Extroverted, Intuitive, Assertive, Reliable, Tolerant, Charismatic, Altruistic

Bad Traits:
Unconventional, Reckless, Indecisive, Childish, Obtrusive, Clingy, Insecure

Details:
ENFJ

Quirks:

Dislikes:​

These Are The People I Know

Pride - Gold
"Prince"

Greed - Elodie
"Ellie baby"

Sloth - Zehasael
"Zeha" & "Sleeping Beauty" & "SB"

Envy - Elsbeth
"Els Belle" & "El" & "Elbee"

Gluttony - Sammael
"Sam" & "Sammeh"

Lust - Nickoli
"Nick" & "Babe"

The Hunters

Harley Grehe
"Mrs. Grehe"

Avery Nolan
"Ree-Ree"

Flynn Nolan
"Mr. Nolan"

Abraham Cohen
"Bart" & "Boss" & "Mr. Cohen" & "Sir"

Lillian Lialrus
"Sis" & "Sissy" & "Lilly"

Skills Are Needed In This Line Of Work

Arsenal:

Abilities:

Lots of children from this line have bore abilities to do with the elements. Famed to be the best blacksmiths within the network itself, having been the descendants of those who crafted the weapons for the original seven. The lialrus know how to pick the best of materials to create the best of weapons that are taken to the priests and priestess’ to bless.

Physical:

Mental:​

Unfortunately Everyone Has Their Inabilities

Fears:

Physical:

Mental:​

I Am Not Defined By Who I Was

History Content​

Maybe A Few Things I Missed

Theme:

Voice:​

Last edited: