The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's what works best to even out the pairings then sure, I'm good with that ^^ Just let me know what I need to change about her to make it work, since I'm guessing she can't still have been trained as a priest and be a hunter?
Just basically change priestess to hunter and its fine. She would of been trained to fight instead of priest duties. Once its changed just post as Leila going to her sins object and loosing conciseness. Look to Harley or barts post for any ideas.

Reactions: Strawberry275
Hunters...guys...if you cant post soon can you tell me? Also, partners can start working on collabs for the 'Trial'. Any questions on that just PM me.

Zehasael and Avery's collab is in progress.
Gluttony and Harley's is done.

Any one else?

I know, sorry, just been pretty busy with coursework the last few days >.< It'll be done by the weekend.
Thank you for telling me :D And sorry if Im pressuring you xc

I think I've said this before but I'll say this again. I'm planning to post Avery last. He's the kind of person who'd procrastinate until the very last moment. He won't go in unless he absolutely has to and he's already very reluctant. So it suits him to go last. His post is already written (I will just have to alter it slightly). So... once every other hunter has posted, I'll post him.

That said, we're still missing a hunter. If no one claims them soon, I will do it as to fill up the last spot. I would, however, prefer it if somebody else did it. No matter how much I like my idea for him, I already have two characters to tend to. I realize it's like this for several players, so I'll look around a bit to see if I can find anyone. >.>"

In regards to the trials. Berry and I will be posting ours last, because we figured pride and Leon's trial will take the longest.

As for my hunter, I will try to post tonight or this weekend. ^^;

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Okay, since I've now officially given up on formatting and trying to edit posts here on Iwaku, you guys can find my character sheets here:

Envy

Nicholas

Aaaaaaand I still need to move Avery... XD

• Love
-le pokes my head in- o-o

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Update.

Firstly, I am going to apologize to you remaining players. I have been ill with the flu for a bit and so I really haven't paid much attention to this. So I am sorry for that. Still a little under the weather now but I will be here to get this moving.

Right.

From this point on there is a limit. This may be harsh and I'm sorry if it is but otherwise this will just die again. From now on I want to at least see people posting one per week. I'm not asking you to post something long but I want at least one per week from now. Exceptions may be in cases where a player has told me or Gladis, as she is CO-GM, or in cases of collab posts being made since we all suffer at the hands of time zones. This is starting from today. So to the people who have not posted their intros (hunters) you have until next Sunday (13th) I hope people have been working on their collabs, if not you have a whole week for it. If an extension is needed just ask but tell me why, please.

I am sorry if this seems harsh but we are not harassing people for posts any more.

I wont kick people from the rp for missing the post but we will move on without you and that will lag behind your partner...

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Update.

Firstly, I am going to apologize to you remaining players. I have been ill with the flu for a bit and so I really haven't paid much attention to this. So I am sorry for that. Still a little under the weather now but I will be here to get this moving.

Right.

From this point on there is a limit. This may be harsh and I'm sorry if it is but otherwise this will just die again. From now on I want to at least see people posting one per week. I'm not asking you to post something long but I want at least one per week from now. Exceptions may be in cases where a player has told me or Gladis, as she is CO-GM, or in cases of collab posts being made since we all suffer at the hands of time zones. This is starting from today. So to the people who have not posted their intros (hunters) you have until next Sunday (13th) I hope people have been working on their collabs, if not you have a whole week for it. If an extension is needed just ask but tell me why, please.

I am sorry if this seems harsh but we are not harassing people for posts any more.

I wont kick people from the rp for missing the post but we will move on without you and that will lag behind your partner...

I can honestly say right now that I wont get the collab done by the end of the week.

Update.

Right.

-Salutes-

Aye Aye, Capitain!~

• Love
I can honestly say right now that I wont get the collab done by the end of the week.

End of this week - hunter post (13th)
End of next week is deadline for collab.

End of this week - hunter post (13th)
End of next week is deadline for collab.

Now THAT I can do. I'm also dropping a few rps so I'll have less to deal with as well. But as I have said time and time again, I'd appreciate some help with my trial.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.