The Seven Deadly Sins - Chosen Hunters (OOC/Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been incredibly busy. I'm going to post the trials wip spots like I promises Aka, and try to work on them this weekend. Not sure how available I'll be since I have an exam tuesday, and I work Saturday. I also have to meet with a counsler, because something went wrong with my graduation requirements. I also have to do taxes for the first time. Whole bunch of other stuffs. My room is a mess ;-;

Hello! Now, I'm totally willing to create a character here, even though all the main roles are taken.

However, before doing so, I'd have a few questions.

1 - Are all Arcs planned beforehand, improvised or a bit of both? And how far do you plan the arcs if you do?
2 - Can someone create a false antagonist(antagonist who later becomes MC/adjuvant)?
3 - Is the story solely revolving around the city of Ashbourne? Are characters from outside the city or from around the world allowed?
4 - What is the setting age(and besides guns, what else is there, tanks, ships, artillery or anything)?

Hi there! ^^

1. It's a bit of both. If anyone wants an inputs any of the arcs or has an idea for one, they should either contact me, kit or preferably both. The first arc is currently in planning process, though will most likely center mostly around the character getting to know each other.
2. You can definitely create that sort of character. ^^ Just talk your ideas through with kit or I. :3
3. It revolves mostly around Ashbourne, but characters from outside and around the world are welcome. I could see them traveling to other towns and stuff in future archs anyway. ^^
4. Don't know the answer to this. @Aka~Kitsune thiiiiiis one's on you. XD

Hi there! ^^

1. It's a bit of both. If anyone wants an inputs any of the arcs or has an idea for one, they should either contact me, kit or preferably both. The first arc is currently in planning process, though will most likely center mostly around the character getting to know each other.
2. You can definitely create that sort of character. ^^ Just talk your ideas through with kit or I. :3
3. It revolves mostly around Ashbourne, but characters from outside and around the world are welcome. I could see them traveling to other towns and stuff in future archs anyway. ^^
4. Don't know the answer to this. @Aka~Kitsune thiiiiiis one's on you. XD
Thanks for the answer.

I'll create two characters then, although the second one I'm still unsure of and I would like to discuss with both of you to know if it's a possibility. Since it relates to the arcs, I don't know if I should post it here or through pms with you and the other GM.

Thanks for the answer.

I'll create two characters then, although the second one I'm still unsure of and I would like to discuss with both of you to know if it's a possibility. Since it relates to the arcs, I don't know if I should post it here or through pms with you and the other GM.

PM's might be better ^^

Sorry I was visiting my nan today. I'll check it out and reply in like 30mins ^^ travelling home.

There wont be things such as tanks, ships and other artillery. The setting time is around the point they would have this but it is not going to be something used in the RP.

IMPORTANT

After your collab is posted then the demons get a turn to do a first post and the best part is you can have your sin appear in anyway you like! Be as dramatic as you want. Use a few NPCs and if you need ALEC (Hunter head) to react in anyway just tell me.

Once the sins have posted their entrances we all get to skip to the infirmary.

Here the hunters can wake up and everyone can interact/ sins can see sins and other hunters etc.

People can move on with this because I've given quite a bit of time for collabs and I don't want to hold everyone back for to long...

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Status
Not open for further replies.