Status
Not open for further replies.
KEhG7lr.png

"It is unfit for royalty, but it is perfectly designed for young, budding children who are just starting to appreciate the teenage world, that is what most of the people here, me included, are, after all," the young woman says, "I find comfort in these chairs, made from a soft material to rest one's back on. What are the chairs back in Egypt made from, Cleopatra?"

The young lady pets the beast that rested on her lap during this conversation.

6mOOaJY.png

"Grough..."

"Initiative is important, that is what I have learned," the young woman continues, "what do you believe is a better word to substitute 'caboose'?"​

@Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @york @PassengerCar

The young woman was right...there seemed to be an awful lot of children here. And one very old person, but that was besides the point. "In my time, that is to say, at the height of sophistication, we had furniture in such intricate patterns that would put even the wealthy of today in shame!"

It was now that Cleopatra noticed the creature in the girls lap. The only thing she could muster was a wrinkled nose. "All I know is that I would never call my rear a caboose!"

@Crow @Ringmaster @Crow @york @PassengerCar

"Oh...yes." She chuckled. "You see, it's a trend, and..."

Though slightly motivated by a need to change the subject, Starfire's move to hug Sonia tight was largely in part due to excitement at seeing her pen pal in the flesh for the first time. "I cannot believe it is you!! I have always wanted to meet you IRL (though she pronounced it 'Earl'), but never was able to!!" She forced herself to pull away, cocking her head. "Wait...why are you on this train?"

Marco nodded. "Yeah. She acts the same as Starfire too. You're both energetic, you're both aliens, and you're both really happy like all the time. You should meet up sometime, actually."

@Caboo

"Oh...yes." She chuckled. "You see, it's a trend, and..."

Though slightly motivated by a need to change the subject, Starfire's move to hug Sonia tight was largely in part due to excitement at seeing her pen pal in the flesh for the first time. "I cannot believe it is you!! I have always wanted to meet you IRL (though she pronounced it 'Earl'), but never was able to!!" She forced herself to pull away, cocking her head. "Wait...why are you on this train?"

"Quite same!" Sonia squealed in delight. "And I did not know of such strange American cultures except for in New Jersey! And to answer your question, I happened to find this train outside of my academy's women's dorm room. Where did you find your stop, if I may ask?"

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Poe Dameron @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Caboose

Uq12x2f.webp

"Sorry about that, that... uh... happens a lot when she's stressed... by crowds... it's her way of relieving stress," the first girl let out a very mild face of embarassment from her friend's actions.

D8YHiA9.webp

"When Morikubo first met Shouko, that side of her... was frightening... like she was possessed by the devil... but now... not so much... m- maybe it's best to drop this topic and talk about something else... something that's not that..."

D8jGjZg.webp

"The year is ending... fuhihi... so... how about we talk about... our year?"

"Morikubo doesn't know if she wants to..." Nono sighs, "it's... embarassing..."

The first girl then asks, "by the way, what are your names, anyways?"

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Kaykay @Minerva @Passenger Car​

As Tomoko would walk towards the Caboose, a few shadows would be cast upon her, that of a young girl, that of a quadrapedal beast - but the last one...

... was a giant shadow that seemed the be the shape of a spider.

These shadows shortly disappeared towards the main Passenger Car, which was obviously not Tomoko's destination.

@Nater Taters

An odd figure appears on the seat opposite to Cleopatra's on a table, and a seat that was also rather near to Ebenezer Scrooge's. This maiden was dressed in black gothic lolita fashion, which made her stand out quite a bit, so you have to wonder why she wasn't noticed a few minutes ago.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"Awaiting the refreshments?" the odd individual says to both Cleopatra and Scrooge as she has on her lap - some sort of animal of chimerical appearance. It was about the size of a German Shepherd.

wDulBhh.webp

"Grarrr..." the beast growled.

@Jeremi @Ringmaster @PassengerCar​

"Eh, alright." Inukashi replied, deciding not to question it further.

She found them strange but who has she met that wasn't? One might say that she herself was strange at times.

Turning to Nono as she brought up her year being embarrassing she placed her elbow on the table before resting her chin on her palm.

"Embarrassing? Can't be that bad." she rolled her eyes. She honestly could care less, but maybe hearing it would be amusing? She may as well listen, since it would most likely be better than hearing facts about the dumb train.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Car @Anybody I missed

She found them strange but who has she met that wasn't? One might say that she herself was strange at times.

Turning to Nono as she brought up her year being embarrassing she placed her elbow on the table before resting her chin on her palm.

"Embarrassing? Can't be that bad." she rolled her eyes. She honestly could care less, but maybe hearing it would be amusing? She may as well listen, since it would most likely be better than hearing facts about the dumb train.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Car @Anybody I missed

Nono began to describe her experiences.

D8YHiA9.png

"A- alright then... the thing Morikubo enjoyed the most this year... was Easter... Morikubo loves spending time... hunting for Easter Eggs... with her friends... it was fun while it lasted... but there'll always be next Easter...

... and then there was the Wedding Shoot in October... that was really embarassing at first... but Morikubo pulled through..."

Uq12x2f.png

"Yes... pulled through..." the first girl says, with slight doubt. "Anyways, it takes a lot of thinking to discern a great moment from a year. Maybe something in the last 7 days of the year can outdo what happened for the rest. I... I don't really know my greatest moments, but I guess it's the ones with you two."

"Morikubo feels a little bad now... because neither of those moments involved you two..."

D8jGjZg.png

"D- don't feel bad, Bonono... mine didn't involve you two either... well, actually, it kind of did. I feel a little bad for not spending it with you guys..."

@Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @PassengerCar​

The young woman was right...there seemed to be an awful lot of children here. And one very old person, but that was besides the point. "In my time, that is to say, at the height of sophistication, we had furniture in such intricate patterns that would put even the wealthy of today in shame!"

It was now that Cleopatra noticed the creature in the girls lap. The only thing she could muster was a wrinkled nose. "All I know is that I would never call my rear a caboose!"

"I'll be sure to pay a visit on my trip to Egypt. The chances of me needing to go there are rather high, I'll probably appreciate the decor on the way," the young woman says. "Well, why not call it a rear then? The name does sound short and simple, after all. The... rear of the train.... nice ring to it."

Meanwhile, the young woman's tusked beast would use its long snout to sniff at the sleeping Hogarth Hughes, trying to sniff out evidence of what kind of dream he was having, whether it be a nightmare or a sweet dream.

@Crow @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Crow @york @PassengerCar​

Round 1: Hot Chocolate

So, as the train went magically through the winter night, the conductor looked at a clipboard in his hands as he entered the passenger car. he looked at the passengers. "Next stop, 11344 Edbrooke, Next stop 11344 Edbrooke." He said. He grabbed his lantern and headed out of the train.

All of a sudden, the train began to decelerate as it came to its final stop before it could head to the North Pole...

polar-express-disneyscreencaps.com-1402.jpg

A tiny suburban house that wasn't in the best shape stood, coated in snow. From it emerged a young boy, a young boy who was apparently the final guest on the Polar Express.

"Well, you comin'?" The conductor asked the young boy who stood outside, that would be seen if everyone stared out the window. When the small boy asked where the group was going, the conductor would excitedly hold out the lantern. "WELL TO THE NORTH POLE, OF COURSE!"

polar-express-disneyscreencaps.com-1486.jpg

"I... I... I want to wait for Santa Claus at home..." the young boy stepped away, allowing the train to leave.

The Conductor nodded before he got back on the train. "Suit yourself." He said in his manner of fact manner before getting back on as the train pulled away from the small house.

However, he appeared to regret his decision as he stared at the train chugging away. He looked at the young boy that gazed at him at the window.

The young hero boy had to do something.

polar-express-disneyscreencaps.com-1545.jpg

The brown haired boy stood up and looked around the train cabin. "Hey, that kid wants to get on the train!" He exclaimed.

He spotted the Emergency brake, and pulled it. The train screeched to a halt, throwing people forwards. Some kids fell out of their seats, D.Va's portable game system flew out of her hands, Ryoko fell to the floor, tossing her journal across. The kid in the yellow pajamas got on the train, went into the caboose, and sat as far away from everyone else as possible.

The conductor would fly back into the Passenger car. "WHO IN THE BLAZES APPLIED THE EMERGENCY BRAKE!"

polar-express-disneyscreencaps.com-1611.jpg

Someone was in trouble...

@Jeremi as Cleopatra (Fate/Grand Order)

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Chase Davenport (Lab Rats)

@thatguyinthestore as Marco Diaz (Star vs The Forces of Evil)

@Poe Dameron as Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)

@Crow as Silence Dogood (OC)

@york as Hogarth Hughes (The Iron Giant)

@Hospapayas as Ritsuko Inoue (Those Who Hunt Elves)

@Takumi as Inukashi (No. 6)

@Gummi Bunnies as Mato Kuroi (Black★Rock Shooter)

@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote)

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

@C.T. as Satsuki Miyanoshita (Ghost Stories dub)

@Yang Lee as Sonia Nevermind (Danganronpa)

@The Wanderer as Peter Parker (Marvel Comics)

@Ringmaster as Ebenezer Scrooge (The Muppets: A Christmas Carol)

@Minerva as Hana "D.Va" Song (Overwatch)

@Yun Lee as Starfire (Teen Titans)

@Yatagarasu as Mei-Ling Zhou (Overwatch)

Reactions: Takumi and Crow
Thanks to Peter's spider like reflexes, he barely managed to avoid falling out of his seat.

But, that little bit involved him clinging to the wall using his ability to stick to walls. Which was weird to witness from an outside perspective.

Once the train was done lurching, he got back into his seat. Afterall, no need to make the Conductor to get even more angry.

As for what the Conductor asked. Peter remained silent, afterall. The boy was trying to do good.​

So, as the train went magically through the winter night, the conductor looked at a clipboard in his hands as he entered the passenger car. he looked at the passengers. "Next stop, 11344 Edbrooke, Next stop 11344 Edbrooke." He said. He grabbed his lantern and headed out of the train.

All of a sudden, the train began to decelerate as it came to its final stop before it could head to the North Pole...

A tiny suburban house that wasn't in the best shape stood, coated in snow. From it emerged a young boy, a young boy who was apparently the final guest on the Polar Express.

"Well, you comin'?" The conductor asked the young boy who stood outside, that would be seen if everyone stared out the window. When the small boy asked where the group was going, the conductor would excitedly hold out the lantern. "WELL TO THE NORTH POLE, OF COURSE!"

"I... I... I want to wait for Santa Claus at home..." the young boy stepped away, allowing the train to leave.

The Conductor nodded before he got back on the train. "Suit yourself." He said in his manner of fact manner before getting back on as the train pulled away from the small house.

However, he appeared to regret his decision as he stared at the train chugging away. He looked at the young boy that gazed at him at the window.

The brown haired boy stood up and looked around the train cabin. "Hey, that kid wants to get on the train!" He exclaimed.

He spotted the Emergency brake, and pulled it. The train screeched to a halt, throwing people forwards. Some kids fell out of their seats, D.Va's portable game system flew out of her hands, Ryoko fell to the floor, tossing her journal across. The kid in the yellow pajamas got on the train, went into the caboose, and sat as far away from everyone else as possible.

The conductor would fly back into the Passenger car. "WHO IN THE BLAZES APPLIED THE EMERGENCY BRAKE!"

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

As the train screeched to a halt Cleopatra stood in place levitating slightly off the ground. "If it's not one thing it's another! Who dares to disturb my leisure trip to...some place very cold!"

@Passenger Car

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

"Woah!" Mei yelled when the train pulled to a sudden halt, putting both of her hands on the back of the chair in front of her to prevent herself from falling out of her seat.

She then had a look around at the current situation. Turns out some child decided to pull the emergency brakes and thinking it is a good idea. Then again, why the hell would the emergency brakes be so easily accessible for passengers :|

"Is everyone okay?" Mei would find herself asking.

@Passenger Car

Why the hell did I come here again?

Such was the bitter thought racing through her mind as she lay there sprawled face first on the floor. Might as well have been eating it. With effort she pushed herself up and glanced at the conductor.

"I dunno but maybe if you did your fucking job, this wouldn't happen. Freaking-A. Is it too much to ask for the conductor to conduct the train??? What else ya gonna do on here?"

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

Akira, who hadn't been expecting the train to just stop like that, slammed face first into the seat in front of her with a grunt. Needless to say, she was a bit annoyed by the sudden pulling of the emergency brake. If someone had missed the train, then that was just too damn bad, should've gotten on when he had the chance. Leaning back in her seat, Akira rubbed nose a bit since it ached before answering the conductor.

0ffcad7866a5cffa7ec524570f926ba7.png

"Punk kid with the blue sweater thing. Kid wanted to stop the train for some other kid, or somethin'," she answered with a sour expression. Obviously, she was not pleased.

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

Inukashi would of spoke up to Nono and co. but seeing their last stop, and the condition of the boy's home reminded her quite a bit of her living conditions back in West Block, and how they were the poor, the dirt beneath the shoes of the Elite of those living in No. 6's walls in a perfect society where you live long comfortable lives until you grow old and die a peaceful death. Inukashi scowled as she stared at the house outside of the window as she thought of that damned, corrupt city.

Having the train stop so suddenly caused Inukashi to snap out of her own thoughts and hit the table in front of her. Groaning lightly she rubbed her chest. Yeah, that hurt quite a bit. Growling lowly, she would turn to give the boy a look of irritation, baring her teeth at him almost like an angered dog would. It was warning to never do that again if he didn't want to get beat up. : |

@Minerva @Crow @Passenger Car

"WAAAAUUURRRGGGHHH!"

"EEEEEEEKKKK!"

"HYAAAAA HYAAAA HYAAAAAA- mmmph! Mmmph!"

Those were the sounds emitted by our terrible trio as the train screeched to the extreme.

WhRDEI4.webp

"J- just what was that? I want Producer, I want Shimada-san, Kyoko, even Da- Oh, Mirei, you too. Morikubo's fine with you too..."

Wq0Aekx.webp

"Yes, I am here too but I think I'm getting a head-" the first girl, the one Nono referred to as Mirei, was shortly interrupted.​

Akira, who hadn't been expecting the train to just stop like that, slammed face first into the seat in front of her with a grunt. Needless to say, she was a bit annoyed by the sudden pulling of the emergency brake. If someone had missed the train, then that was just too damn bad, should've gotten on when he had the chance. Leaning back in her seat, Akira rubbed nose a bit since it ached before answering the conductor.

"Punk kid with the blue sweater thing. Kid wanted to stop the train for some other kid, or somethin'," she answered with a sour expression. Obviously, she was not pleased.

Inukashi would of spoke up to Nono and co. but seeing their last stop, and the condition of the boy's home reminded her quite a bit of her living conditions back in West Block, and how they were the poor, the dirt beneath the shoes of the Elite of those living in No. 6's walls in a perfect society where you live long comfortable lives until you grow old and die a peaceful death. Inukashi scowled as she stared at the house outside of the window as she thought of that damned, corrupt city.

Having the train stop so suddenly caused Inukashi to snap out of her own thoughts and hit the table in front of her. Groaning lightly she rubbed her chest. Yeah, that hurt quite a bit. Growling lowly, she would turn to give the boy a look of irritation, baring her teeth at him almost like an angered dog would. It was warning to never do that again if he didn't want to get beat up. : |

Uh oh! Looks like someone's busted!

Or is he? Is any soul noble enough to aid him?
@Jeremi @Crow @york @Hospapayas @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @C.T. @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Minerva @Yatagarasu @PASSENGERCAR

The young boy found himself in the Caboose. That was when he heard a loud noise outside.​

That was when he realised...

He asked the others present in the Caboose.

f1ONWKM.webp

"D- did I do it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Poe Dameron @Nater Taters @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @CABOOSE

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

Marco immediately fell over when the emergency brake was applied, causing a glass of water on the table in front of him to fall over and spill all over his feet. Now, Marco wasn't wearing any shoes. He had taken his off when he entered the train in order to get more comfortable.

vlcsnap-2015-10-17-14h02m30s131.png

"Ahhh... I hate wet socks! It's like I'm walking in pudding." He said as he slowly walked, water squirting out of his socks like a sponge as he walked to a seat away from everyone else. He then took his socks off and squeezed them in an attempt to get as much water out of them as possible. "Note to self: never take your shoes off on strange trains that appear in front of your house again." Marco muttered to himself quietly.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Poe Dameron @Nater Taters @Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Yang Lee @Caboose

Last edited:
Chase paused as he looked around. He had been visibly shaken when the train had been pulled back, but he had gotten a glimpse out the window to see that it was to help someone. He wasn't about to let anyone take the fall for helping another person- he would willingly take a hit and he honestly didn't care what happened to him. Worse case, he was kicked off and he would find his way home. " I pulled the brake," he said, walking into the passenger car and taking the fall for the other kid.

@Minerva @Crow @Others

The young girl closed her eyes for a bit, then opened them up again.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"My apologies, Ebenezer Scrooge, but I too, am a passenger awaiting refreshments. Just a casual question to get the night rolling."

Her monotonous face was retained.

She then sees Hogarth Hughes sitting beside her. She decides to speak to him for a bit.

"The trip will been long, young boy. Take the rest you deserve."

The being that Scrooge referred to as the girl's 'dog' eyed the near-sleepy boy.

@Crow @Jeremi @Ringmaster @york @PassengerCar​
"Again I say that this passenger car is not fit for royalty! And the word caboose...It's such a commoner thing to say. Where's the as they say razzle dazzle? Isn't this train leading us to merriment after all?"

@Crow @Crow @Ringmaster @york @PassengerCar​
KEhG7lr.png

"It is unfit for royalty, but it is perfectly designed for young, budding children who are just starting to appreciate the teenage world, that is what most of the people here, me included, are, after all," the young woman says, "I find comfort in these chairs, made from a soft material to rest one's back on. What are the chairs back in Egypt made from, Cleopatra?"

The young lady pets the beast that rested on her lap during this conversation.

6mOOaJY.png

"Grough..."

"Initiative is important, that is what I have learned," the young woman continues, "what do you believe is a better word to substitute 'caboose'?"​

@Crow @Ringmaster @Jeremi @york @PassengerCar

Nono began to describe her experiences.

D8YHiA9.png

"A- alright then... the thing Morikubo enjoyed the most this year... was Easter... Morikubo loves spending time... hunting for Easter Eggs... with her friends... it was fun while it lasted... but there'll always be next Easter...

... and then there was the Wedding Shoot in October... that was really embarassing at first... but Morikubo pulled through..."

Uq12x2f.png

"Yes... pulled through..." the first girl says, with slight doubt. "Anyways, it takes a lot of thinking to discern a great moment from a year. Maybe something in the last 7 days of the year can outdo what happened for the rest. I... I don't really know my greatest moments, but I guess it's the ones with you two."

"Morikubo feels a little bad now... because neither of those moments involved you two..."

D8jGjZg.png

"D- don't feel bad, Bonono... mine didn't involve you two either... well, actually, it kind of did. I feel a little bad for not spending it with you guys..."

@Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @PassengerCar​

"I'll be sure to pay a visit on my trip to Egypt. The chances of me needing to go there are rather high, I'll probably appreciate the decor on the way," the young woman says. "Well, why not call it a rear then? The name does sound short and simple, after all. The... rear of the train.... nice ring to it."

Meanwhile, the young woman's tusked beast would use its long snout to sniff at the sleeping Hogarth Hughes, trying to sniff out evidence of what kind of dream he was having, whether it be a nightmare or a sweet dream.

@Crow @Jeremi @Ringmaster @Crow @york @PassengerCar​

@Kaykay as Akira Manase

As the train screeched to a halt Cleopatra stood in place levitating slightly off the ground. "If it's not one thing it's another! Who dares to disturb my leisure trip to...some place very cold!"

@Passenger Car
"WAAAAUUURRRGGGHHH!"

"EEEEEEEKKKK!"

Those were the sounds emitted by our terrible trio as the train screeched to the extreme.

WhRDEI4.webp

"J- just what was that? I want Producer, I want Shimada-san, Kyoko, even Da- Oh, Mirei, you too. Morikubo's fine with you too..."

Wq0Aekx.webp

"Yes, I am here too but I think I'm getting a head-" the first girl, the one Nono referred to as Mirei, was shortly interrupted.​

@Jeremi @Crow @york @Hospapayas @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @C.T. @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Minerva @Yatagarasu @PASSENGERCAR
Chase paused as he looked around. He had been visibly shaken when the train had been pulled back, but he had gotten a glimpse out the window to see that it was to help someone. He wasn't about to let anyone take the fall for helping another person- he would willingly take a hit and he honestly didn't care what happened to him. Worse case, he was kicked off and he would find his way home. " I pulled the brake," he said, walking into the passenger car and taking the fall for the other kid.

@Minerva @Crow @Others
Hogarth Hughes
@Jeremi @Crow @Minerva @Savannah Clause @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @C.T. @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Minerva @Yatagarasu
@Passenger Car

Hogarth was definitely fast asleep, looks like he was still kinda tuckered out... However, the young woman's tusked beast would be able to sniff out that Hogarth was having a bit of a nightmare. Not quite bad enough to wake him up as of yet, but it certainly didn't leave him very restfull.

He was fading in and out of consciousness when they arrived at the stop prior to the emergency brake being pulled, able to catch bits and peices of the conversation beteween the Conductor and the boy outside... And the distant shout of someone yelling about some kid wanting to get on the train... But Hogarth wasn't quite awake just yet, so he was kinda just laying there, passed out against the window.

The abrupt screeching noise, followed by the jolt of the train coming to a halt as the emergency brakes were applied was certainly enough to wake him up though... His head was comically bashed against the seat in front of him, and the back of his own seat, surprisingly enough leaving him unscathed in the process.

"Huh... Wa... Emergency... Brake?" He mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

Hmm, but it didn't take him long to piece together what happened; there was a new kid in yellow pajamas on the train, looking to be a bit covered in snow... And some apparent footprints trailing next to the train in the snow.

Whoever pulled those brakes must not have wanted to leave them behind, and such a valiant effort couldn't go to waste! So, Hogarth prepared to step in and take the blow... Thaaat is until Chase did the honors before he could.

C5E1e1f.png

Hogarth was left with a finger pointed in the air in preparation to say something... Until he dropped it, rubbing his chin.

Well, he had to contribute somehow, didn't he? So after a moment, Hogarth spoke up.

"I heard there was a little... Emergency when they pulled the brake!" He said suddenly.

Welp, though he couldn't exactly take the blame without it sounding too suspicious now, the least he could do is help out in any way he could... And in this case, he was advocating for whoever pulled that brake... In his own weird way.

Reactions: Takumi
Thanks to Peter's spider like reflexes, he barely managed to avoid falling out of his seat.

But, that little bit involved him clinging to the wall using his ability to stick to walls. Which was weird to witness from an outside perspective.

Once the train was done lurching, he got back into his seat. Afterall, no need to make the Conductor to get even more angry.

As for what the Conductor asked. Peter remained silent, afterall. The boy was trying to do good.​

@Passenger Car
"Woah!" Mei yelled when the train pulled to a sudden halt, putting both of her hands on the back of the chair in front of her to prevent herself from falling out of her seat.

She then had a look around at the current situation. Turns out some child decided to pull the emergency brakes and thinking it is a good idea. Then again, why the hell would the emergency brakes be so easily accessible for passengers :|

"Is everyone okay?" Mei would find herself asking.

@Passenger Car
Why the hell did I come here again?

Such was the bitter thought racing through her mind as she lay there sprawled face first on the floor. Might as well have been eating it. With effort she pushed herself up and glanced at the conductor.

"I dunno but maybe if you did your fucking job, this wouldn't happen. Freaking-A. Is it too much to ask for the conductor to conduct the train??? What else ya gonna do on here?"

"WAAAAUUURRRGGGHHH!"

"EEEEEEEKKKK!"

WhRDEI4.webp

Wq0Aekx.webp

The young boy found himself in the Caboose. That was when he heard a loud noise outside.​

That was when he realised...

He asked the others present in the Caboose.

f1ONWKM.webp

"D- did I do it?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Poe Dameron @Nater Taters @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @CABOOSE
Marco immediately fell over when the emergency brake was applied, causing a glass of water on the table in front of him to fall over and spill all over his feet. Now, Marco wasn't wearing any shoes. He had taken his off when he entered the train in order to get more comfortable.

vlcsnap-2015-10-17-14h02m30s131.png

"Ahhh... I hate wet socks! It's like I'm walking in pudding." He said as he slowly walked, water squirting out of his socks like a sponge as he walked to a seat away from everyone else. He then took his socks off and squeezed them in an attempt to get as much water out of them as possible. "Note to self: never take your shoes off on strange trains that appear in front of your house again." Marco muttered to himself quietly.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Poe Dameron @Nater Taters @Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @Yang Lee @Caboose

@Minerva @Crow @Others

Hogarth Hughes
@Jeremi @Crow @Minerva @Savannah Clause @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @C.T. @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Minerva @Yatagarasu
@Passenger Car

Hogarth was definitely fast asleep, looks like he was still kinda tuckered out... However, the young woman's tusked beast would be able to sniff out that Hogarth was having a bit of a nightmare. Not quite bad enough to wake him up as of yet, but it certainly didn't leave him very restfull.

He was fading in and out of consciousness when they arrived at the stop prior to the emergency brake being pulled, able to catch bits and peices of the conversation beteween the Conductor and the boy outside... And the distant shout of someone yelling about some kid wanting to get on the train... But Hogarth wasn't quite awake just yet, so he was kinda just laying there, passed out against the window.

The abrupt screeching noise, followed by the jolt of the train coming to a halt as the emergency brakes were applied was certainly enough to wake him up though... His head was comically bashed against the seat in front of him, and the back of his own seat, surprisingly enough leaving him unscathed in the process.

"Huh... Wa... Emergency... Brake?" He mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes.

Hmm, but it didn't take him long to piece together what happened; there was a new kid in yellow pajamas on the train, looking to be a bit covered in snow... And some apparent footprints trailing next to the train in the snow.

Whoever pulled those brakes must not have wanted to leave them behind, and such a valiant effort couldn't go to waste! So, Hogarth prepared to step in and take the blow... Thaaat is until Chase did the honors before he could.

C5E1e1f.png

Hogarth was left with a finger pointed in the air in preparation to say something... Until he dropped it, rubbing his chin.

Well, he had to contribute somehow, didn't he? So after a moment, Hogarth spoke up.

"I heard there was a little... Emergency when they pulled the brake!" He said suddenly.

Welp, though he couldn't exactly take the blame without it sounding too suspicious now, the least he could do is help out in any way he could... And in this case, he was advocating for whoever pulled that brake... In his own weird way.

The boy in the blue bathrobe would watch as various people stepped forward to take responsibility. He didn't even know these people, why were they defending him? "Thank you." He said to Chase and Hogarth. He seemed relieved about the incident, since Billy was now on the train.

With a raised eyebrow, the Conductor stared at the group of people who all claimed responsibility, or blamed someone else. "Well, whoever pulled it, you should know that that cord is for Emergency purposes only, and in case you weren't aware, Tonight is Christmas Eve!" He shouted that last part. "And in case you hadn't noticed, this train is on a very tight schedule."

He reacted a bit before checking his watch. "And... I've never been late before, and I'm certainly not going to be late tonight!" He exclaimed emphatically. "Now, everyone, take your seats, please!"

As people would get in their seats, the train would begin moving. The Conductor would grab the microphone on the wall. "Your attention, please. Are there any Polar Express passengers in need of refreshment?"

Meanwhile, in the caboose, you wouldn't get that message.

Ryoko would be on the floor, looking under her chair. "Where is it?" She would ask a bit panicked. She seemed to have dropped her journal and pencil somewhere when the train braked suddenly.

The boy in the blue bathrobe would watch as various people stepped forward to take responsibility. He didn't even know these people, why were they defending him? "Thank you." He said to Chase and Hogarth. He seemed relieved about the incident, since Billy was now on the train.

With a raised eyebrow, the Conductor stared at the group of people who all claimed responsibility, or blamed someone else. "Well, whoever pulled it, you should know that that cord is for Emergency purposes only, and in case you weren't aware, Tonight is Christmas Eve!" He shouted that last part. "And in case you hadn't noticed, this train is on a very tight schedule."

He reacted a bit before checking his watch. "And... I've never been late before, and I'm certainly not going to be late tonight!" He exclaimed emphatically. "Now, everyone, take your seats, please!"

As people would get in their seats, the train would begin moving. The Conductor would grab the microphone on the wall. "Your attention, please. Are there any Polar Express passengers in need of refreshment?"

7B2MMt1.webp

"About time, I certainly do," the young woman says to the Conductor, before turning to Ebenezer Scrooge and Cleopatra and nodding.

"Surely you both must be awaiting this period."​

@Jeremi @Minerva @Ringmaster @Crow

Ryoko would be on the floor, looking under her chair. "Where is it?" She would ask a bit panicked. She seemed to have dropped her journal and pencil

PKT99go.webp

The lonely boy envied the interactions going on in the brightly-lit Passenger Car as he looks out of the door-window.

The lonely boy could only look shocked when Ryoko displayed intimidation.

He wanted to speak, he wanted to help, but he just... couldn't.​

Ryoko would be on the floor, looking under her chair. "Where is it?" She would ask a bit panicked. She seemed to have dropped her journal and pencil somewhere when the train braked suddenly.
Mei got back into her seat after the sudden commotion settled down. Hopefully no one pulled on the emergency brakes again.

Her ears perked up again when she heard the announcement. Refreshments? Who would say no to that?! Plus, Mei's stomach was growling for quite a while now, since she hasn't eaten anything for the entire course of the trip. However, she didn't know what sort of refreshments were on offer, since the Conductor didn't tell them or even gave out a menu of the things they could order. Hence, she decided to quickly go over to the Conductor before he left and asked what was available.

@Minerva @Passenger Car

Tomoko had finally peeled herself off the ground, and looked around, her eyes growing as big as dinner plates when she noticed all the people in the Caboose with her.

Oh no! look at all these people,where did they all come from?

Tomoko quickly walked past the group of people, quickly glancing and noticed Ryoko looking for her journal.She paused.

"M-m-m-missing s-s-something?" She asked Ryoko nervously, not really sure why she stopped and stated talking

Status
Not open for further replies.