Status
Not open for further replies.
"I ain't see no ticket flipping around here. The only ticket I see is the one in that kid's hands," the Hobo says to Hogarth.

jfX7209.webp

"Well, good luck with that," the Hobo laughed as a fair deal of the group began to leave. "Oh, one more thing before you all head off for your itty-bitty lovequest - do you believe in ghosts?"

That last sentence had a tone of increased seriousness.

7HVu1qz.webp

"Well, only one way to find out, huh?" The Hobo says, offering Mei the beverage. "Don't worry about me, I can stay on top of this train for as long as I like, I'm King of the North Pole after all. I wouldn't be if I couldn't survive out here with just my old fireplace and a constant, neverending supply of Hot Jo."​

@Minerva @york @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Yatagarasu @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi
Mei clasped her hands around the cup offered by the Hobo. Even though her gloves were thick, she could still feel the warmth from the searing beverage. She blow the drink quietly to cool it down, before taking a sip from the cup carefully so she won't scald herself by accident. Oh...it is just coffee. Really, really, strong coffee.

"And did you just say ghosts?" Mei eyed him with skeptism. She still remembered the time where her Snowball decided to scare her by putting a bit of white cloth on top of itself.

@Minerva @york @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Yatagarasu @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi

Chase arched an eyebrow as he looked over at the hobo who was riding on top of a train that was supposed to be taking them to the North Pole. " There is no scientific reason for a ghost to exist. It also seems like a random question to ask a bunch of people on top of your train." Chase was wondering if was implying he was a ghost.

Chase arched an eyebrow as he looked over at the hobo who was riding on top of a train that was supposed to be taking them to the North Pole. " There is no scientific reason for a ghost to exist. It also seems like a random question to ask a bunch of people on top of your train." Chase was wondering if was implying he was a ghost.

Mei clasped her hands around the cup offered by the Hobo. Even though her gloves were thick, she could still feel the warmth from the searing beverage. She blow the drink quietly to cool it down, before taking a sip from the cup carefully so she won't scald herself by accident. Oh...it is just coffee. Really, really, strong coffee.

"And did you just say ghosts?" Mei eyed him with skeptism. She still remembered the time where her Snowball decided to scare her by putting a bit of white cloth on top of itself.

"Oh, I said ghosts alright..." the Hobo utters.

M6JN8ib.png

"Then you better not believe in Santa Claus..." the Hobo unleashes a frightening face upon Chase. "Oh, and uh... you all might want to duck."

The group would then see a tunnel up ahead. When the tunnel came into contact with the Hobo, or if any of them tried to put the Hobo down, he vanished into powder snow.

When they were through with the tunnel, they would be back in the blizzard-filled skyscape, and an awfully familiar silhouette appeared once more. The same one they saw when they first got onto the roof of the train.
@Yatagarasu @Minerva @york @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Yatagarasu @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi

Chase wasn't scared by the frightening face and he quickly ducked before they could enter the tunnel and activated the force shield he had in case of tunnel damage. He paused when the hobo disappeared. " This night keeps getting weirder and weirder," he muttered, not addressing the ghost bit. " Oh, let's follow the figure."

@Yatagarasu @Minerva @york @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Wanderer @Yatagarasu @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Takumi

The figure turned out to be...

a79bthR.webp

"Oh, hello again, kids. It's been a while. How are you all doing now?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.