Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest Sonia, how are you? I am just fine, thank you. I must admit that my heart is full to the brim with excitement and cheer, as it is now the Eve of Christmas!

I wonder...do they have festivities in Japan? Or have you gone home to your own country? I have been working my hardest in order to make this Christmas the most festive it can be for myself and my roommates. Stockings have been hung with great care, and hopefully the dancing sugar plums will be in ny dreams tonight...whatever sugar plums are.

I wish you a Merry Christmas, my friend!

All the hugs and kisses, Kori

PS: My friend Cy has informed me that X and O signify hugs and kisses in letters. Is this true?

PPS: You may notice a package with this letter. I hope the contents are pleasing.

Starfire smiled to herself as she finished penning her letter to her pen pal. To be safe, she double checked to make sure that it didn't look too unusual. All Sonia knew was that Star was a teenage girl living in New York with four roommates. Part of her felt a little guilty for lying to her friend, but it was kind of hard to confess thst she was a princess from the planet Tamaran who fought crime and lived in a giant T on an island off New York City. Saying something like that kind of guaranteed you wouldn't get written back.

Oh well. Maybe someday she could fess up. But for now, all she did was tape the letter to a box she had on the table in the living room. She really hoped Sonia liked this present...Raven actually went out of her way to help Starfire get it! Sure, the store they'd gone to was...creepy, but Sonia loved this kind of stuff.

Looking around, Starfire couldn't help but smile-the decorations were beautiful. Red and green everywhere, with a big beautiful Christmas tree and presents underneath. A plate of cookies and milk were all set up, as were the stockings. This was going tobe a wonderful Christmas, she could feel it.

Starfire yawned, getting up from the couch. Well, everyone else had gone to sleep, she might as well do the same. She could send Sonia's gift on the 26th. Humming the Christmas Song to herself, Star started off for her room.

Until she saw it.

"Huh?" Looking outside, the Teen Titan saw a train racing along the snow on the mainland...but there were no tracks there? What was going on? She started to run to her friends to wake them up, but there was no time. They needed to sleep for Christmas-she could handle a train on her own.

Starfire flew out of their base, not aware she still held Sonia's present as she did so. It didn't take too long to reach the train, and she entered the caboose once she landed, bursting inside.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

@Yang Lee @Minerva @Crow @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Caboose​
Marco was suddenly awoken in the middle of the night by a loud train whistle from outside of his window. "What the?" He asked himself quietly looking outside his window and at the train that had just miraculously appeared in the middle of the street. Marco got out of bed and quietly snuck into Star's room to see if she was still awake.

latest

Surprisingly though, Star was still sound asleep in her bed. "I don't wanna ride the warnicorn.." The teen mumbled amidst her sleep. Marco simply sighed and quietly exited the room, trying not to wake her. Marco just left her best friend be and headed downstairs and outside to the train. Of course, he questioned the man's presence and where the train was going. What kind of rational person wouldn't? But then he had realized that they were going to the North Pole. It seemed as though it was a trap of some sort, but he was already up so why not? Besides, he would have a good story for Star in the morning.

When Marco entered the caboose, he looked at the array of different boys and girls that occupied the caboose. Marco approached the booth with the quiet girl reading the book and the teenager who looked to be about his age. Marco would hold up a single hand to signal a wave and a slight smile on the edge of his face.

"So do either of you know what the deal with this train is?" He asked, still suspicious.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Caboose
Marco immediately turned around the second that he heard her burst inside, just like Star would everyday. Or she would use her dimensional scissors despite his efforts to get her to just simply knock. Marco looked over Starfire and rose a brow.

"Um..... hi? I'm Marco. And this is apparently a train that's going to the north pole. And you are?" Marco asked, holding out a hand for a handshake.

@Yun Lee
"The Polar Express, apparently." Ryoko said."I just know as much as you do... I-I'm Ryoko Otonashi, by the way." She said timidly. She clutched her Memory Journal in her hand.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Caboose

Please see the group's General Chat / RP Discussion / Discord Server for OOC talk.
Please see the wiki for more info.

"On Christmas Eve, many years ago... I lay quietly in my bed.

I did not rustle the sheets.

I breathed slowly and silently.

I was listening for a sound I was afraid I'd never hear... The ringing bells of Santa's sleigh."

"Mathematically, Santa is an impossibility. His sleigh would have to go significantly faster than the speed of light, and to carry all this presents, his ship would require more mass and carrying space that a cruise ship. The North Pole is a barren, inhospitable wasteland, and no one could survive there for very long, much less maintain an industrial level society.

In conclusion: Saint Nicholas is a historical person, but Santa Claus is mythological."

The Polar Express is a magical train that appears every Christmas. It takes children to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. It takes both those who believe to meet him, as well as those who doubt that he exists. On the trip, the passengers experience things normal people don't. They make new friends from interesting places, and at the end of it, they meet Santa Claus, who chooses one of them and gives the First Gift of Christmas to that special child.

The train travels the Multiverse, looking for those special few for that year's trip to meet Santa at the North Pole.

Across the Multiverse, it's Christmas Eve, and you've just fallen asleep, or are in the process of falling asleep. Maybe you, like a young child, believe in Santa, maybe you're of the staunch belief that he doesn't exist. No matter where you are, be it a Highrise in a cyberpunk city, an average suburban home, or a hovel out in the medieval countryside, the train pulled up to wherever you were that night. No one else heard it, despite its loud steam train sounds.

If you went outside (After putting on proper clothing), you would find a man dressed as a conductor standing outside of it shouting "ALL ABOARD!" and gesturing with a lantern.

18383457.jpg

If you ask where you're going, he responds "Why, to the North Pole, of course! This is the POLAR EXPRESS!" He says gesturing to the train. "We are on a tight schedule, so make your decision now."

If you would get on the train just to see what it was all about, you would find yourself in between a passenger car and the caboose. In the passenger car, you would find assorted kids and adults, including a petite, odd-looking trio mingling amongst each other in a manner most merry. The caboose, meanwhile, just has a red haired girl clutching a notebook.

From here, there are two options open to you:
The passenger car or the caboose

@LuckycoolHawk9 as Chase Davenport (Lab Rats)

@thatguyinthestore as Marco Diaz (Star vs The Forces of Evil)

@Poe Dameron as Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)

@Crow as Silence Dogood (OC)

@york as Hogarth Hughes (The Iron Giant)

@Hospapayas as Ritsuko Inoue (Those Who Hunt Elves)

@Takumi as Inukashi (No. 6)

@Gummi Bunnies as Mato Kuroi (Black★Rock Shooter)

@C.T. as Satsuki Miyanoshita (Ghost Stories dub)

@Yang Lee as Sonia Nevermind (Danganronpa)

@The Wanderer as Peter Parker (Marvel Comics)

@Ringmaster as Ebenezer Scrooge (The Muppets: A Christmas Carol)

@Minerva as Hana "D.Va" Song (Overwatch)

@Yun Lee as Starfire (Teen Titans)

((And, we are a-go! My Co-GM is @Crow, and he will help handle stuff. We will try and make this a fun and enjoyable Christmas experience for all. And if you want me to do something, don't hesitate to ask.))

Mei tossed and turned slowly as she tried to get a good night sleep, after all she was working on her conservation project all day, as well as setting up the Christmas decorations, so she needed some sleep. Just as she was about to fall into deep sleep, she started to hear rumbling. A lot of rumbling, similar to the sound of a fast-moving steam train. At first, she tried to ignore it, but the sound got louder and louder, to the point she was forcibly woken up. Lifting herself up to a sitting position and putting on her glasses, Mei checked out the window that was next to her bed in an attempt to find the source of the noise, before seeing a giant train that pulled up right next to her house.

"What's this?" Mei mumbled to herself as she examined the train. "There aren't any train tracks around here?"

Curious, Mei put on her expedition clothes and equipment, as well as activating her drone, Snowball. "Cmon!" Mei exclaimed happily to her drone that just turned on. "Let's go!"

Reloading her endothermic gun, she quickly rushed out her door while the train was still halted in the cold blizzard that surrounded the area. She then noticed a man, seemingly the conductor of the train, walking out and shouting "All aboard!"

"To the North Pole?" Mei asked back rhetorically? "Why not? I would love to see it!"

Without another word, she ran up the train and went right into the passenger car.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Ca

"The Polar Express, apparently." Ryoko said."I just know as much as you do... I-I'm Ryoko Otonashi, by the way." She said timidly. She clutched her Memory Journal in her hand.

Marco turned to Ryoko and smiled. "Hey, I'm Marco. Wait, I already said that, didn't I?" He asked, feeling embarrassed.

Mei tossed and turned slowly as she tried to get a good night sleep, after all she was working on her conservation project all day, as well as setting up the Christmas decorations, so she needed some sleep. Just as she was about to fall into deep sleep, she started to hear rumbling. A lot of rumbling, similar to the sound of a fast-moving steam train. At first, she tried to ignore it, but the sound got louder and louder, to the point she was forcibly woken up. Lifting herself up to a sitting position and putting on her glasses, Mei checked out the window that was next to her bed in an attempt to find the source of the noise, before seeing a giant train that pulled up right next to her house.

"What's this?" Mei mumbled to herself as she examined the train. "There aren't any train tracks around here?"

Curious, Mei put on her expedition clothes and equipment, as well as activating her drone, Snowball. "Cmon!" Mei exclaimed happily to her drone that just turned on. "Let's go!"

Reloading her endothermic gun, she quickly rushed out her door while the train was still halted in the cold blizzard that surrounded the area. She then noticed a man, seemingly the conductor of the train, walking out and shouting "All aboard!"

"To the North Pole?" Mei asked back rhetorically? "Why not? I would love to see it!"

Without another word, she ran up the train and went right into the passenger car.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Ca

Mei would recognize a familiar face in the passenger car. A certain Korean girl she worked with. D.Va waved from a nearby seat. "Hello, Mei!" She said in her chipper tone. "Merry Christmas!"

I'm her hand seemed to be a portable gaming system and a pair of earbuds.

@The Wanderer @Passenger Car

As Inukashi would look underneath the table, she would find a third girl.​

elXSeBs.webp

"HEEEEEEK!"

MnkvpLE.webp

"Uh..." the first girl with the Visual Kei looks at Inukashi. "Not at all. Nono's just... easy to intimidate. That's all. Come on Nono, everyone on this train is harmless. Well... mostly anyways."

The first girl pulls the one she referred to as 'Nono' up, back on the seat.​

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause

It appears that the girl's brief conversation with Inukashi was interrupted. She decided to let it run and roll.

Her friend, on the other hand... displayed an expression most eerie and played along.

TYOhLkP.jpg

"Ehehehehe... what kind of train do you think it is, boy?"

@Minerva @Jeremi
"Is that so? Well I don't bite." Inukashi replied with a chuckle, before someone decided to speak to her and another passenger.

Her attention taken for the moment Inukashi looked up at the boy and cringed internally at how excited he was.

"No. Don't really care to know, kid. Where I come from we don't have 'em or need 'em." she replied nonchalantly with a wave of her hand.

But then someone had to ask what the boy thought of the train.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Car @Anybody I missed

And, of course he was obviously going to. The kid with the glasses would go into a fact spiel.

"It's a Baldwin 2-8-4 S3-class steam locomotive. Originally built in 1931 at the Baldwin Locomotive Works. It weighs 456,100 pounds and were first used by the US in 1935 for the Boston and Albany railroad..."

He would just go on and on talking about the train, like a human version of Wikipedia.

Mei would recognize a familiar face in the passenger car. A certain Korean girl she worked with. D.Va waved from a nearby seat. "Hello, Mei!" She said in her chipper tone. "Merry Christmas!"

I'm her hand seemed to be a portable gaming system and a pair of earbuds.

@The Wanderer @Passenger Car
"Heya!" Mei waved back at D.Va, whom she recognised. "Merry Christmas to you too! Are you also going to the North Pole?"

She then took a seat opposite of the former pro-gamer and noticed that D.Va was playing on her portable console. "Ooo, what are you playing?" Mei asked as she gazed a bit on the screen.

@Minerva @Passenger Car

Marco turned to Ryoko and smiled. "Hey, I'm Marco. Wait, I already said that, didn't I?" He asked, feeling embarrassed.

"I-I think so." Ryoko said. She jotted something down in her Memory Journal. "It's ok, though. I forget things all the time."

"I-I think so." Ryoko said. She jotted something down in her Memory Journal. "It's ok, though. I forget things all the time."
Marco kept his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and chuckled. "Yeah. So the North Pole, huh? Why do you think they're taking us here?"

@Minerva

And, of course he was obviously going to. The kid with the glasses would go into a fact spiel.

"It's a Baldwin 2-8-4 S3-class steam locomotive. Originally built in 1931 at the Baldwin Locomotive Works. It weighs 456,100 pounds and were first used by the US in 1935 for the Boston and Albany railroad..."

He would just go on and on talking about the train, like a human version of Wikipedia.
This was certainly not the usual dream. When a train had suddenly pulled up and told her they were going to the North Pole, she thought she had to have already fallen asleep and been dreaming. She'd seen just how strange dreams could be, after all. But in the end, this hardly seemed to be a dream. This was, unmistakably, reality. So here Akira Manase was, stuck on a train that was going to take her all the way to the North Pole.

Oh, and there was a kid explaining...quite a bit of detail about the train. It was kind of impressive that he knew so much at his age, though it was unfortunately a little overshadowed by how annoying it was.

X7YHYBr.png

"How do you even know all that, huh? Didja just take one look at the train and already know everything there is to know?"

@Minerva @Crow

Chase had been standing there, trying to process how the train was going to get to the North Pole. He was currently in the US so it wasn't too far, assuming that the starting point was where he had come. It would still take at least a day to get to the North Pole. That was if he believed that was where they were going. " So, it seems we are all in the same boat. I imagine that we are going to find out," Chase replied, looking at the others. He paused and looked at Marco and Ryoko. " Chase Davenport," he replied, though no one had exactly asked his name.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva @Caboose

"Heya!" Mei waved back at D.Va, whom she recognised. "Merry Christmas to you too! Are you also going to the North Pole?"

She then took a seat opposite of the former pro-gamer and noticed that D.Va was playing on her portable console. "Ooo, what are you playing?" Mei asked as she gazed a bit on the screen.

@Minerva @Passenger Car

D.Va laughed. "Of course I am, Mei! Or wherever this train goes." She said. She held up the portable game system. "Just a game I grabbed. You know, I didn't want to be bored."

A kid would look at the two and their conversation skeptically.

tmb_2957_480.jpg

"We're not actually going to the North Pole." He said.

@Crow

This was certainly not the usual dream. When a train had suddenly pulled up and told her they were going to the North Pole, she thought she had to have already fallen asleep and been dreaming. She'd seen just how strange dreams could be, after all. But in the end, this hardly seemed to be a dream. This was, unmistakably, reality. So here Akira Manase was, stuck on a train that was going to take her all the way to the North Pole.

Oh, and there was a kid explaining...quite a bit of detail about the train. It was kind of impressive that he knew so much at his age, though it was unfortunately a little overshadowed by how annoying it was.

X7YHYBr.png

"How do you even know all that, huh? Didja just take one look at the train and already know everything there is to know?"

@Minerva @Crow

The kid shut up. And then immediately spoke again. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He asked. "I spend my time reading, that's how I knew. I just recognized the train from pictures I've seen."

Marco kept his hands in the pockets of his hoodie and chuckled. "Yeah. So the North Pole, huh? Why do you think they're taking us here?"

@Minerva
Chase had been standing there, trying to process how the train was going to get to the North Pole. He was currently in the US so it wasn't too far, assuming that the starting point was where he had come. It would still take at least a day to get to the North Pole. That was if he believed that was where they were going. " So, it seems we are all in the same boat. I imagine that we are going to find out," Chase replied, looking at the others. He paused and looked at Marco and Ryoko. " Chase Davenport," he replied, though no one had exactly asked his name.

"I-I don't know." Ryoko said. She jotted down Chase's name into her notebook. "What is it today? Is it still Christmas? Could it have something to do with that?"

@Yun Lee @Caboose

"I-I don't know." Ryoko said. She jotted down Chase's name into her notebook. "What is it today? Is it still Christmas? Could it have something to do with that?"
"I am pretty sure that it is Christmas Eve Night, but I could be incorrect. I have no clue how long we have been on this train," he said, not bothering to keep track of time at all. It was strange.

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Caboose

D.Va laughed. "Of course I am, Mei! Or wherever this train goes." She said. She held up the portable game system. "Just a game I grabbed. You know, I didn't want to be bored."

tmb_2957_480.jpg

@Crow

The kid shut up. And then immediately spoke again. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He asked. "I spend my time reading, that's how I knew. I just recognized the train from pictures I've seen."

@Yun Lee @Caboose
"I am pretty sure that it is Christmas Eve Night, but I could be incorrect. I have no clue how long we have been on this train," he said, not bothering to keep track of time at all. It was strange.

Marco nodded. "Oh that's right! I almost forgot that Christmas is tomorrow. I guess going to the North Pole will be a great thing to share with Star about, even though she's never really celebrated Christmas before."

@Yun Lee @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

tmb_2957_480.jpg

@Crow

"Ahhhh I see," Mei nodded at D.Va's explanation, since the journey to the North Pole is a very long one.

Mei then diverted her attention to the little kid that interrupted them. "What do you mean?"

@Minerva @Passenger car

tmb_2957_480.jpg

@Crow
"Ahhhh I see," Mei nodded at D.Va's explanation, since the journey to the North Pole is a very long one.

Mei then diverted her attention to the little kid that interrupted them. "What do you mean?"

@Minerva @Passenger car

A young girl looks at the boy's feelings of skepticism with a smile.

Sy40Gil.webp

"Of course we're going to the North Pole. This is a magic train, after all. Where else could it go?"

@Minerva @Yatagarasu @Crow

"Is that so? Well I don't bite." Inukashi replied with a chuckle, before someone decided to speak to her and another passenger.

Her attention taken for the moment Inukashi looked up at the boy and cringed internally at how excited he was.

"No. Don't really care to know, kid. Where I come from we don't have 'em or need 'em." she replied nonchalantly with a wave of her hand.

But then someone had to ask what the boy thought of the train.

@Minerva @Crow @The Wanderer @Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @Jeremi @Passenger Car @Anybody I missed

X7YHYBr.png

@Minerva @Crow

ToqMTtt.webp

"I- is that so?" Nono asks. "then Morikubo... has no reason to be afraid of you... probably... maybe..."

FNoAzEm.webp

"Come on Nono, smile, smile," the first girl says. "Well, it's near Christmas after all."

"But... Morikubo... doesn't know if Santa will give her presents... because... Morikubo... was a bad girl."

"Can't be worse than me," the girl replies, then shifts her eye to the second girl, "or Shouko for that matter. Shouko, stop scaring the kids and making yourself a living nightmare, or you'll be put on the naughty list."

TYOhLkP.jpg

"You know a lot, but I know many things that cannot be derived from reading those old books..." the one known as 'Shouko' intimidates Knowitall. "Such as... such as..."

"No, no," Nono says, "Morikubo did much worse things... like... being a rebel... Morikubo... broke into an unsupervised school swimming pool... through peer pressure... Morikubo is a bad girl... it wasn't even Morikubo's school..."

"OK... moving on..." the first girl says, finding Nono's statement a little odd.

m83Xs3b.webp

"So... will Morikubo be on Santa's naughty list because of that?"

@Minerva @Takumi @Kaykay @Crow

As Peter passed his high score on the game, he eventually got bored of it. Putting his phone away, as to not drain the battery, he looked up. Seeing that the amount of people in the passenger car had grown rather large and fast.

Mentally slapping himself for not keeping an eye out on things.

Seeing as he had nothing better to do, Peter decided to socialize. He got up from his seat and was going to walk around and pick a random group or person to start a conversation with. That is until he picked up on what sounded like a kid saying something about the North Pole. And how the train wasn't going there.

Peter would've agreed with the kid. But, after seeing what Dr. Strange does for a living, and seeing a train appear in Queens with no previously laid tracks or anything of the sort. And not waking anyone in the neighborhood up at all. Kinda made Peter go with the whole. 'It's possible. Seeing as what it has managed to do.' thought.

Walking over to the group. He decided to join in the conversation.

"Had I not been exposed to little bit of magic and weird stuff of that caliber. I would agree with you." He said to the kid. "But, seeing as this train has managed to show in places where tracks are absent. And without waking anyone but us up. Which is honestly amazing if you live in New York." He sat down in the seat opposite the two ladies and right next to the kid as he finished talking. Hopefully his spider themed clothes, bandana and goggles didn't appear weird.

@Minerva @Yatagarasu @Passenger car​

tmb_2957_480.jpg

@Crow

@Yun Lee @Caboose
"Then where is this locomotive taking us?" Cleopatra asked the boy. "I didn't climb aboard for just some leisure travel in cold and ice."

@Minerva @Crow @Passenger Car

Marco immediately turned around the second that he heard her burst inside, just like Star would everyday. Or she would use her dimensional scissors despite his efforts to get her to just simply knock. Marco looked over Starfire and rose a brow.

"Um..... hi? I'm Marco. And this is apparently a train that's going to the north pole. And you are?" Marco asked, holding out a hand for a handshake.

@Yun Lee

@Minerva

tmb_2957_480.jpg

@Crow

@Yun Lee @Caboose

Marco nodded. "Oh that's right! I almost forgot that Christmas is tomorrow. I guess going to the North Pole will be a great thing to share with Star about, even though she's never really celebrated Christmas before."

@Yun Lee @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9
"..." Rather suspicious of this train still, Starfire carefully shook Marco's hand. "Hello, Marco. I am Starfire, of the Teen Titans. I noticed this train without road railings, which is abnormal for this type of Earth transit. Tell me, do any of you find this suspicious in any way?"

@thatguyinthestore @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Caboose

"Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd." She drawled out, quickly losing interest in the boring talk going on around her and turning her attention to just absently staring out the train window. This was going to be a long ride if that kid was any indication. Like really, was there even a topic out there people cared less about than train specifics? Maybe paint drying...ehhhhhh.

At least there were no damn ghosts.​

She sighed.

"Siiiiiiiigh."

Princess Sonia Nevermind laid on her queen sized bed in exasperation. Classes just let out in Hopes Peak Academy, and as so, her classmates -- her friends -- had decided to throw a party thanks to the work of Nanami. She, however, was not feeling the holiday festivities. This was her first year out of her country to study abroad, and as such, she was away from her people.

Despite that, she had at least something to relate to. Despite meeting on an online forum, her and Kori had seemed to grow a fondness to writing old fashion letters. It'd be better that way. Without the invitation of instant messaging to have her share more of her personal life than she had to, she was able to make a friend all the way in New York City. Even though she hailed from a royal lineage, ever since moving to Japan, Sonia had a desire to finally be able to be treated as a normal girl, and with Kori, she was able to do so.

Regardless, there she was, a porcelain sack of potatoes, rereading the latest letter written to her by Kore last week. As she flopped over and gave a large belch (something she'd never do in the presence of others), she heard a loud noise that vibrated the walls.

"Oh my! I hope I didn't offend the room with such an unladylike burp!" she cried as she covered her mouth in shame. That was when she saw it. With a coat of paint as dark as her interest in the occult and presences as big as her, her eyes found one of the most beautiful modes of transportation parked in front of her dorm. Quickly getting herself together and running outside, she seemed to be the only one intrigued of the locomotive commotion. Of course, as someone as bold as her, Sonia did not mind this solitude.

She would find that said solitude was only temporary. As she made her was to the caboose to not attract attention, the train picked up speed once again, and she looked at those around her. None of these people seem malicious, and as she was taught at a young age to keep a composure of regal at all time, she noted it would bee fool-hearted to turn back now.

"Hello there, everyone! My name is Sonia Nevermind, and I am happy to accompany you on this journey! But I must ask: where exactly are we headed?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Caboose and anyone I missed

Status
Not open for further replies.