The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Agreed" he said while he shook his head, watching her stand her ground and firing her weaopn and blowing them apart, "Wow, your really good with a rifle!" he said with a smartass smirk on his face, he grabbed his gun and looked around, then saw the emergency exit on the top of the bus "Hey, help me open this we can get out through here!" he said to Sinclaire.

Shooting off one more round, she turned, had him lift her up, and then popped open the emergency exit.

"Got it!" she exclaimed, pulling herself up through the exit and then helping him through as well.

She looked at the horde and then at Clu with worry in her eyes, "Now what!?"

"We jump and I want you to head for that Convoy as fast as you can, Ok? I'm going to get their attention and when your their head first ok?" He said to her while looking into her eyes and he can see the worry in her eyes.

Sinclair nodded firmly as she grabbed his hand, "Okay...be careful. I didn't save your ass once just to have you die trying to save mine."

With that, after he created a distraction, she jumped off the bus and ran for the convoy, shooting at the charging infected along the way. She jumped into the van, closing the door once inside and continuing to cover Clu as he ran towards them as well.

"Yes ma'am..wait you know me, I'm the clumbsiest man you've ever met." he said with a grin and kissed her before he jumped of in the horde of Zombies and saw her jump after him and headed toward the Convoy, as soon as she got their he started their but instead he ran into the Fliying Creature from the abondoned hospital, "SHIT!" he yelled while it swooped down in front of him with a loud scream and grabbed his foot and flew off with him, dropping his M4A1, "AHHHHH!! FUCK!" he yelled while being dragged away, he shot his .45 in it's foot and it blew off, not knowing that he is pretty high off the ground, Clu Fix looked down, "Great, now I'm in trouble when Claire gets to me." and as soon as he said that he hit the bus and landed on the ground hard, trying to get up Clu started crawling to his rifle, looked at Sinclaire and started nodding his head "Don't do it Claire, please don't" he said to himself, "I got this!" as he grabbed his rifle and spun on his back and sprayed his gun at the Zombies and the flying creature hitting both the Zombies and the Creature, and the Creature flew away and all of the Zombies was dead and gone....for now. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHOOO!! YEAH BITCH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" he yelled to the creature that flew away and still laying on his back.

His victory yell was short lived for as soon as Sinclair's feet hit the ground and she was standing over him, she jammed the but of her rifle into his stomach. Hard. There was an angry glare on her face as she dragged him to his feet and into the van, shoving him inside and urging the other girl to jump in as well. The van started up and they were riding off again, leaving behind a dust trail and dead bodies. Sinclair shoved Clu against the side of the convoy, anger still apparent on her face as she punched his chest.

"YOU IDIOT! I told you to be careful!" she yelled at him, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears; when he had gotten carried off by that giant creature, she was sure she had lost him and had felt her heart being torn to pieces. She had been terrified that she would never get to see her boyfriend again. Her anger was made more out of worry and fear than anything else.

As soon as he yelled that, Sinclaire was standing over him with a angery glare in her eyes, "hi ba....Ughhh! What the hell babe!" screamed Clu as Sinclaire jammed the butt of her rifle into his stomach and dragged him to his feet and stomped to the Convoy, "Babe, what's wrong...ohhh...I know why now." he said with a wierd and stupid look on his face know that Sinclaire his pissed at him for what just happend. Sinclaire should Clu in the Convoy and drove off, but Sinclaire punched Clu in his chest "YOU IDIOT! I told you to be careful!" she said with anger and fear in her eyes, "I know, I know, I tried it wasn't my fault that fucking thing came and swooped my ass off the ground so I...imporvized babe!" he said noticing his tone, "Look, I'm sorry ok, I love you, we're safe now, that's all that matters right now, right?" Clu said with his hand on her face hoping to lean in for a kiss and hoping she isn't as pissed of enough not to kiss him.

Sinclair didn't answer him, but instead threw herself into his chest and crashed her lips onto his. She kissed him deeply and passionately, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she let go of her fears to just be with him. She tangled her fingers in his hair and pulled him close.

"Do you have any idea how long I've looked for you?" she asked against his lips, taking a second to gasp for breath before she was kissing him again, "How terrified I've been that I had lost you?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, refusing to let go. "You're so lucky that I love you more than I'm angry at you or I wouldn't even touch you."

The words that came out her mouth made him realize that he did almost get himself killed right in front of her, "Sincl..." before he could finish, Sinclaire had her arms around him and her lips pressed against his, "How terrified I've been that I had lost you?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, refusing to let go. "You're so lucky that I love you more than I'm angry at you or I wouldn't even touch you." as she said that he couldn't help but chuckle and smile "Sinclaire, I'm sorry, I really am, please forgive me...I'll make it up too I promise." he said to her while having her lay on his chest. "I love you..." he whispered in her ear "..with all my heart and soul and I'm not going anywhere I promise you that."

"Damn straight you'll make it up to me," she whispered back to him, glancing to the girl driving before focusing her eyes on her boyfriend again, "...and I love you, too."

She kissed him slowly this time, savoring the feel of his lips against hers and realizing how much she had missed this. How much she had actually missed having him hold her and kiss her and make fun of her for being worried about him. She missed his laugh and his voice and his silly jokes and how hyped he would get over the littlest victories. She missed Clu...and she was never letting him go again.

"From now on, you're not leaving me behind," she told him, all seriousness shown in her expression, "We're fighting this together, do you understand me?"

Holding her tight in his arms and replies "Yes ma'am, I'll stay her with you no matter what, we'll get through this I promsie." will giving her a kiss and savioring every bit of it. "Your everything to me in world to me I would never leave you promise." he said staring into her eyes.

She smiled as she leaned up and pecked his nose, all the anger she once felt disappearing as something warm and sweet settled in her chest. She took his hand and placed it against her cheek, running her thumb over his fingers as she laughed lightly.

"Do you remember the day that we made love? Before you were called to the base?" she asked him, feeling her cheeks starting to heat up as she settled herself in his lap, "I had thought about that day quite often while looking for you; you were so gentle and loving with me and you had promised that once training was done, you would come back to me. You said that you loved me more than I could ever imagine and that if we ever got separated, you would find me...no matter what. That's what kept me going all this time, your love for me."

Kate kept watch from the back of the truck. 'The creature lived....It must want something..' She thought to herself, keeping her eyes to the sky. Her rifle lie beside her. 'I wonder what it us after. I wonder what it was before the virus...' She looked in front of the truck and noticed a small city coming up on the road. "Eclipse! Pull into that city!" She almost jumped with hope' Mom, please be there...Please...' She thought to herself, doing her best at keeping her emotions hidden. She was getting pretty good at it.

Keeping a close eye one everyone, Lorenzo saw a horde of zombies just over the horizion past Clu and Sinclair. " You guys keep going for town," he said to Kate and Eclipse, "I'll go back and lend a hand to Clu and Sinclair." Jumping from the back of the truck, he ran to catch up and warn Clu about the approaching zombie horde. He got caught off guard by one that had fallen behind the rest. He pulled his dagger and swiftly cut it's head off. Switching back to his katana, he managed to catch up to Clu and Sinclair. "Hold your ground," he yelled, "we have another zombie horde just over the hill. So get ready."

"Do you remember the day that we made love? Before you were called to the base?" she asked Clu, "I had thought about that day quite often while looking for you; you were so gentle and loving with me and you had promised that once training was done, you would come back to me. You said that you loved me more than I could ever imagine and that if we ever got separated, you would find me...no matter what. That's what kept me going all this time, your love for me." she continued, "Yes I remember every bit of it, when I woke up in the hospital, I wasn't sure what was going on or what had happen. I was scared of what happened and worried if you where ok...I was mad at myself for leaving you alone to go to basic. I'll never leave you by yourside again." he said while pulling her close to his chest, rubbing her arms slofly to let her know that she was safe with him, "I'll let nothing happen to you even if it means I sacrafice myself for your saftey I will do so." he said knowing that it will worry her even more but it was true. "Eclipse! Pull into that city!" he heard Kate said with a strange worry look in her eyes, "You ok, Kate?" he asked her while looking back at the road, "That creature kept coming at me...why? What does it want with me?" he asked himself repeatedly in his mind.

"Umm yeah, I just want to check there." She turned back to face the sky. As she looked up, she saw the creature high up. It circled them. "Hey guys, stay inside the truck. Stay exactly where you are. Eclipse, just keep driving." She lined her scope up and followed the creatures eyes, trying to find out what it was watching. It dropped a little, then stayed at the same distance, following us. 'What does it want....' She thought.

"Umm yeah, I just want to check there." she said to Clu, while looking back at the truck and looked up, "Hey guys, stay inside the truck. Stay exactly where you are. Eclipse, just keep driving." she said while grabbing her scope. Clu looked as well and saw that Flying Creature that attack him 45 mins ago, "What the...what does it want?" he said to himself, "Kate, leave it alone and lets see what it does and if it keeps following us. I don't want near Sinclaire." he said to Kate while looking at Sinclaire and then at the Creature.

"Already planned on that. In fact, I think it's after something, or knows something. I'm trying to keep my eye on it, but it doesn't want me to know it's here." She adjusted herself to make up for the bumps in the road, then returned her gaze to the creature. 'Come on, do something' She begged it in her mind.

"Did you noticed, everytime I near or near all those infected it was after me?" he said to Kate with a supicous look on his face while staring at it, he saw it look down at him and the looked back up, "What do you want!" he said to himself, looking at Lorenzo, who is sharpening is Katana and his knife, and Eclipse who is driving, and Kate was staring at the Creature as Clu was doing as well, but Sinclaire was calmly laying on Clu with her arms around him tightly. while looking at Kate he could notice she was want that think to do somrthing "Uhhh Kate...Oh hell no I don't want that thing to do nothing while we are in this car!" he said while chuckling and giving this look.

"It needs to give a hint. It wants something. An object we must ha.... Maybe...." She paused for a second and she looked over the side of the truck. "Maybe." she started to mumble to herself as she looked around the back of the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.