The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled "It is very sweet, that I can admit." He said holding the opened can to Jae, "You must eat." He said to her, she was clung to him, "It's ok, you can let go to eat, I'm not going anywhere. Promise." He said looking st her then at Areiz. She was steadily eating away, he chuckled a bit but looked out to the night sky.

She looked between the can and him slowly for a moment, but then gave in, tasting the fruit hesitantly. She nodded. "R-right." She said as she swallowed the first piece.

Areiz had finished her part and set it on the ground, looking around. She watched Jae for a little bit before lieing backwards again, looking at the sky from the other side of the helicopter.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I saw a big long and wide container where the supplies were and if I'm not mistaken, I think that's like a fridge or a freezer. I saw two of them." He said looking at both of them. "Might have meat and some other goodies....ahhhh damn it Claire!!" He yelled as the female Zombie came up from beside him and just stood their listening and watching and sat next to Clu and watched him and Areiz.

Areiz chuckled. "She's just trying to help I'm sure of it." She said.

Jae put down the can a few moments later, she'd only eaten half of it, but she didn't want the rest. She glanced up at the stars and looked across the street. There was an unnamed store. She went in the broken door silently and disappeared into the shadows.

Areiz sat up as Jae disappeared. "What does she want in there?" She was answered by a loud crash and an infected body fell off the roof.

Jae sat down where it had been watching.

Claire, the zombie, shot up and got all excited and ran toward the dead infected and started chomping on it. Clu looked at Areiz and smiled, "That's what. Haha" he laughed, he looked at her, "I've realized something...you don't talk much when she's around but when it's you and I, you talk...why?" He said looking at her, "Be yourself and yall would get along."

Areiz shook her head. "umm..Not really. She's too..We met on a plane here. We got in a fight, and I said something I shouldn't have. She's a little..scared of me." Areiz said, glancing at Jae's outline.

Jae smiled as Claire got excited. She laid down and looked at the stars, her hand tracing the small locket in her pocket.

He looked at her and chuckled "So...that shouldn't stop you from being you Areiz. Life is tol short to waste on things like that...shit..what the hell am I talking about, this world is shit but we can still call it home...a home for them, for us...a family.." He said as he looked down and flashbacks went through his mind of his family and girl that he lost but it didn't matter..he needed to move on from it. He looked up at the moon "Your too beautiful and smart and sassy not to be yourself. If you want to be a party of us them you got to act yourself and be goofy at some point..life live as you take it not for what it's given." He said as touched her hand softly and looked into her eyes deeply. "Ok?"

Areiz gave Clu a skeptical look. "What makes you think I'm not being me?" She paused for a moment. "Yes, I'm not being me, but that's because my personality won't..fit very well here. Too...I don't know..most would call it rude." She finished. She didn't look offended or anything, in fact, she seemed slightly proud of it.

He looked at her and chuckled "Babe, you can't be as rude as the people I use to know. So don't worry.." He pats her on the shoulder "...just be yourself I promise, everything will be alright, I don't mind putting up with rudeness, espically from you." He said smiling and winked at her "We could have a contest on it."

Areiz laughed a little. "A rude contest? Haha, that would be interesting. I guess I could try." She said.

He chuckled "That's the spirit!" He said as he light tapped her face and walked with the moon lit night and sat on to of a car and stared a the moon.

Areiz smiled and laid back down as Clu went over to the car. She watched the stars silently.

Jae sat up, looking away from the group. Something was moving.. It was a dog. She picked up a silenced gun she'd taken from the counter downstairs and aimed it. A soft -click- was the only sound before the dog dropped. Jae smiled and lied back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.