The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclipse stood his ground at the door as he picked off some more zombie's. " CLU COMEON!!! "

Kate pulled over beside eclipse. "Jump in."

Eclipse jumped in as he kept picking off zombies. " YOU HAVE ANY CLIPS!?? " He asked as he noticed he is running quite low.

Kate hit the gas and sped away from the building. "Yeah. Check the back. The thing is loaded."

He checked the bag as he pulled out thre AR15 mag's and put them on his belt. (( Sorry guys im drawing a blank i am really not here and here at the same time soooo yeaaa. ))

((It's ok.))
Kate slowed her speed a little as she remembered about gas. She kept her eyes on the road.

"Yea sure, ask away" Clu said while staring at the braclete. He was so happy to know that she was ok and was hoping to meet up with her again.

Sinclair nodded as she watched the van pull away, packing up the sniper gun and leaving the roof. She didn't know where it went or where it was going, but at least she knew Clu was safe. She decided to leave the gun and stick with a rifle and tons of bullets. She had been journeying the country and on her own ever since she was separated from her mom and dad, hoping at some point to find Clu. As his girlfriend, she really couldn't be expected to be weak and helpless, so she refused to just sit back and do nothing.

She had been so lost in thought that she didn't realize the zombie running at her until it knocked her over to the ground. She scrambled back up just as it charged her again, the girl swinging the rifle around and striking the brute with the butt of the gun.

"My mom... she was in the city. Have you all checked there?"

((It's cool bro))
"Uhhm..I don't beleive so..do you want to turn and check their?" Clu said to Kate. She looked worried and saw her eyes filling up with tears. "Hey I'm sure they are fine...you just have to have faith and believe that.." Clu said trying to keep her calm but at the same time he was worried about Sinclaire, something in his stomach was saying "turn back".

The zombie got back up and charge again, giving Sinclair enough time to actually shoot a good three bullets into its head. However, the noise only proved to create more problems for her for as soon as the zombie was down, seven more came running after her. Thinking quickly, she turned and ran into an abandoned school bus, closing and locking all the doors to keep the zombies out.

Opening a window, she shot at the beasts, but more just kept showing up.

"Dammit! I'm trapped!" she mumbled, running her hand through her hair.

"BOOM! BOOM" Clu Fix heard a sound "Holy shit, what was that?!" Clu said with worry "Kate, I have a bad feeling, we need to go back please. I think someone is in trouble." he said staring at the braclete praying the his girlfriend is ok. "Please be alright, I'd die if anything happened to you!" he said in his head.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Creeaaakkk!!

"Ah! Dammit!" Sinclair gave a shriek when the zombies rocked the bus, the ones in front banging on the windows with inhuman strength.

Reloading, she readied the rifle and emptied her gun into the crowd of zombies.

"Yeah. We should probably check for more survivors. There might be aome in the city. I wonder where that girl is.." Kate trailed off as she turned the vehicle around. She drove up to where they were and noticed all the infected had crowded around a bus. "That doesn't look good." She leaned back and grabbed her rifle. "Let's see..." She aimed her scope, then slightly frowned. "It's the girl from earlier. How'd she get in there?" She climbed to the back of the truck and starting picking them off one by one. "Clu, please take over the drivers seat. Or Eclipse. Whichever of you can drive." She reloaded her rifle and continued firing.

Name: Ella Jones
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125
Body Type: athletic
Born: september 20, 1994
Bio: Born in Manchester, England, but moved to Japan with her mom when she was 6 years old after her parents divorce. She's an archer, so she has great eyes for shooting, and has been taking kendo (modern Japanese martial art of sword-fighting based on traditional swordsmanship) for 5 years. -She has shoulder lenght red dyed hair and brown eyes.

Ella couldn't wrap her mind around the things that were happening, she kept wishing that this was a dream. She was thinking that maybe she should of never came back to Manchester to visit her father, she just wanted to go back home to Japan to protect her mother. She knew that eventually this virus would reach Japan, but right know she had to focus on protecting herself and try to find her father. She's doesn't really remember her way around because she hasn't been in Manchester for a long time. She has tried finding more survivors but all she ever see's are dead bodie's or zombie's and every zombie she seen she quickly knock down with her samurai sword. She's been fighting with a samurai sword ever since this outbreak stared, and now she's starting to get tired. She felt so alone....she couldn't find anyone that wasn't dead.

The sound of another gun going off and twice as many zombies going down caught Sinclair's attention. She took a moment to look around and saw the same van that Clu and all the other survivors had jumped in to, the other girl up on the roof and helping her gun down the zombies. Her heart leapt with relief as she felt renewed with strength.

"It's the girl from earlier. How'd she get in there?" said Kate while looking down her scope, it must be Sinclaire he thought to himself in panic "Clu, please take over the drivers seat. Or Eclipse. Whichever of you can drive." she continued while picking off the Zombies one by one, "Eclipse take over the driver seat, I'm heading to the bus! Cover me!" said Clu as he sprinted to the bus. His mind raced with worry, praying that she's ok "I'm coming baby, I'm almost their." he said under his breathe, as he got closer their was a horde of Zombies surrouding the bus trying to break in and tip it over, he heard a shriek that came from inside of the bus, "Claire! Claire, it's Clu! I'm here hold on!" Clu yelled while shooting off a few rounds in the air, "Hey! Hey, you fuckers! Come on and get it bitches!" he yelled getting the attention of the infected, they started charging at him and he fired and got several, he started runnin in a circle trying to make way to the inside of the bus, "Babe, open the door on my count!" Clu yelled to Sinclaire while shooting them "1....2....3! NOW, OPEN IT!" he yelled.

With a quick yank of the lever, Sinclair opened the door, pulled Clu inside, and shut it closed again. She didn't know whether to slap him for making himself vulnerable the way he did just minutes before or kiss the spirit out of him.

She went with the latter since she hadn't seen him in so long.

"CLU!" she shrieked, wrapping her arms around his neck and dragging him down for a hot, desperate kiss, "I'm so happy that you're safe!"

He saw the door open and before he could jump, Sinclaire yanked him inside and closed and just stared at him for a moment, "CLU!" she shrieked while wrapping her arms around him and dragging him down to the floor for a steamy hot kiss, "I'm so happy that you're safe!" she exclaimed through the kiss they where sharing together, "Baby, *mouth full* babe we aren't safe yet I still have to get you too safety, and I'm so glad and happy to see you too!" he said while grinning and gave her a long kiss.

She kissed him a few more times before getting to her feet and pulling him up, "You're right, we have to get out of here."

The bus jerked harshly, the zombies ramming it all together. Sinclair stumbled a little, but gained her footing and returned to the window, firing round after round at the infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.