The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, this is Kate Rasti. As far as I know, we are not in need of assistance. I am here with a young boy, a dog, and two men who have no idea we are here, at least as far as I know, outside. If you like the idea, you can come here and join us, team up. Over and out." A voice replied to his message. "There is someone else out there," he whispered. He got back on the radio, "What is your location so I can get to you?" He thought to himself, "Am I sure I want to join with other people?" He finally decided that overall he would need as much help as possible to survive.

"Um, as far as I know, we're in an old abandoned military hospital on a military base in Manchester, England. Where are you? We might be able to meet somewhere in between." Kate clipped her knife back on to her belt, then sat on one of the beds. 'If this is another stupid robot recording, I swear..' she started to think to herself, then dismissed the thought. No recordings like this had been sent out for weeks. All of them said things like "402 Six St is a safehouse, hurry!". She knew there was no such thing as a safe house. The infection was everywhere. She cleared her mind and went back to surveying the room.

"I'm just outside Stockford, about 10 miles southeast of your location." I'll meet you there, stay hidden, keep fighting, I will be there soon." Once he replied, he quickly went out the door slaying as many zombies as he could before making a dead-sprint to the northwest.

Eclipse picked up bits and peices of a transmision as he looked out to the hospital. He spoke into his micro com set as he said. " Hello any more surviveors out there if so please respond! I repeat Please respond!! "

"Hello any more surviveors out there if so please respond! I repeat Please respond!!" said the American in his Nano-Com "Dude I don't think anyone is out their bedsides us." replied Clu Fix. His mind wondered even harder after he said that, he was worried about his family, his friend, his girlfriend. "Mum where are you?"

" Clu i heard bits and peices of a transmission i know there are others out there other than us there has to be. " Eclipse said as he looked up to the sky.

"Well then why the hell are we still here, just sitting on our asses and not searching for them?" he exclaimed waving his hands in the air and pacing back and forth along the street. "Fuck this I'm going to start walking and see if I see anyone I know or recgonize, you coming or not?" Clu Fix said looking over his shoulder while walking toward his backpack and his military bag, picking up the M4A1 and cocking it. "You ready?" he smiled and starting walking away.

" HEY wait i think i know where they are.. It's a possibility that they are still in the hospitle but in a different part. We should go look and see. " Eclipse said as he headed in the other direction towards the hospitle with his K12 out and ready to fire.

Kate heard another voice over the radio. This one sounded more urgent, definitely human. " Hello any more surviveors out there if so please respond! I repeat Please respond!! " "Um, hello? This is Kate Rasti, located in old abandoned military hospital. We seem to be in a room that leads to the outside, north-west side. Plenty of dead, lots of blood. I haven't checked outside in a while. Going to scout out real quick. I am here with a young boy and his dog. We are secure for the moment. Who is this?"

" This is Srgt. Eclipse Moon me and another survivor is located at the east exit of the what used to be the running military hospitle. Have you made contact with any of the infected.. " Eclipse said as he stopped in his tracks turning around faceing the abbandoned hospitle building waiting for a answer.

While picking up his bag and Nano-Com falls out and lands on the ground "Huh?" he said looking hard at it, he picked it up and hooked it to hisself and to his belt and all of a sudden he heard of the Com "Um, hello? This is Kate Rasti, located in old abandoned military hospital. We seem to be in a room that leads to the outside, north-west side. Plenty of dead, lots of blood. I haven't checked outside in a while. Going to scout out real quick. I am here with a young boy and his dog. We are secure for the moment. Who is this?". A sudden chill ran down his spine and he looked at Eclipse and Eclipse looked at him and Eclipse replied back "This is Srgt. Eclipse Moon me and another survivor is located at the east exit of the what used to be the running military hospitle. Have you made contact with any of the infected..". Clu Fix heard the words "Old Abandoned Military Hospital.....North-West Side", and immediatly knew exactly where it was at! "Eclipse, I know where that is at! My Squad and some friends and I use to go down their and chill and hang out all the time. If I'm right then that's where Kate Ratsi should be near 402 Six St..". Clu Fix was thinking hard, ttrying to figure out what direction the hospital is at, so he got on the Com and said "Kate? What does the hospital look like? And have you come across any other survivors?"

"Only the boy and his dog. There are a lot of beds... and blood... everything's so torn, I don't know. And no, all there is in here is dead bodies, no infected as far as I know. The lights are about to go out I think. The shadows are making me jumpy. I was stationed on the roof... wait a second..Srgt. Eclipse, your on the East exit?" She stopped scanning her surroundings and tried to think back to where she saw the two men. She looked out the door, nothing. "There's an old billboard across the street, the paper is ripped though.." Her voice trailed off as she remembered something in her pack. "I have a flare. I'll shoot it off, look for it, ok?" She shot the flare up and it soared. "Blue flare."

"Look?! Theirs the Blue Flare she was talking about. She's close lets go!" Clu Fix said anxously, "I see the Flare, Kate. We are on our way, Oh by the way names Srgt. Major. Clu Fix, UK Army, ma'am, we are coming to get you!". His mind wondered in every direction in his head "Please still be their when we show up, I want to know if she knows more of what's going on."

Eclipse looked up as he saw the blue flare shoot up right infront of them about 200 yards away from them. " We will be there in a minute. Over and out. "

Running as fast as we could to Kate's destination, Clu-Fix turns his head to see if Eclipse his behind him but instead catches a glimpse of some type of figure standing on the saide of the road, about 50 yards away. He turns his head to see alittle better but instead, he runs right into a car and flies foward and goes face first into the pavment "OWWWWWW!! GOD DA...*sigh* DAMN IT TO HELL! WHY DO I ALWAYS HURT MYSELF ON A DAY LIKE THIS! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!! I NEED TO FOCUS ON SAVING THIS GIRL AND THIS BOY AND GET THEM TO SAFTEY AND TRY NOT TO KILL MYSELF IN THE PROCESS BY RUNNING INTO CARS AND SHIT!!!"

Kate got their transmission and smiled. Finally, more people, more protection, higher chance of survival. "Roger, over and out." She walked over to the boy and nodded. "I'm going outside to scout. Stay here and care for your dog." She gave a small wave and headed towards the door, her rifle in hand. As she walked out, she scoped the area. She saw a couple of the infected quite a while away, but she kept an eye on them. She turned slightly and watched as someone ran face first into a car. 'Dang, they must really want to get here...' She thought. One of the infected not to far behind them. She tried to line up her scope, but couldn't. She sat on a pole not to far behind her, still keeping her scope to her eye. Her mind wandered as she scanned the area yet again.

"Hello any more surviveors out there if so please respond! I repeat Please respond!!" Was all he heard over his makeshift com-link. "So there are more survivors out there," Lorenzo thought to himself.
He looked up and saw a blue flare rising into the sky. "There, the survivors must be there," he muttered. He turned in the direction of the flare cutting down a few more zombies as he went. After a few hours he saw people fighting their way through a zombie hored. "Hang on," he yelled, "I'm on my way to help." He began cutting through the horde as fast as he could killing as many zombies per swing as possible. "So who are you guys?" he asked, studying the two men as he fought he way to them. Both were in a full military ACU armor set, one had a K12 the other a M4A1.

Kate's scope picked up another person who seemed to be trying to come her way. She fired a couple of shots in his direction, catching a couple of the infected and they dropped like dead flies. She threw her fist in the air, falling backwards off the pole in the process. "OUCH! Shoot. Not doing that again." She picked up her gun and wiped the dust from the scope. As she stood, she noticed a crowd of infected banging on a fence, which wouldn't last much longer. She turned her radio on. "Hey, anyone heading my way, be aware. There's a gate behind me holding back at least a city full of infected, if not more. Please be careful, the gate might not last much longer." As she spoke, another bolt hit the ground. Kate dropped her rifle and picked up her AK-47. 'Dang it, only a few rounds. Please work...' She thought as she loaded the first round. She pulled the trigger and shot into the crowd, pulling a slight bit of pressure off the fence, but not enough to make a difference. 'Come on...'

Eclipse trying not to laugh walked over to help me up but was grabbed by on of the infected "ECLIPSE!!!" Immediately grabbed his .45 and shot a round in the Infecteds head. "Thank me later." he said with a smile, all of a sudden a horde zombies start coming out of nowhere "Oh come man! Are you fucking kidding me!! I got to get to KATE BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!! FUCK!!" he yells while jumping up and down waving his rifle in the air like a panzee. Shooting through ever single thing they can hit they see someone jumping up and down, "Hang on, I'm coming to help" the person gets closer slicing his way through the zombies with a Katana "So who are you guys?" while the guy asked him that he heard Kates voice over the Com "Hey, anyone heading my way, be aware. There's a gate behind me holding back at least a city full of infected, if not more. Please be careful, the gate might not last much longer." She seemed like she was in trouble, and need assisstance badly "Shit we need to get to Kate now, I'm not going to do this alll fucking day! Hey you, guy!? Your with us!" Clu Fix yelled while blowing holes into the infected, "LETS GO!!" he yells one more time, he sees the gate and Kate. "KATE!! KATE!! WE ARE HERE HOLD ON!" Clu Fix yelled hoping she saw him. His mind wondered some more "Please be ok, God please let her be ok."

Kate heard a voice and turned. She saw three people and waved. The gate cracked and she spun around. Bullets hit the ground as she stepped back and grabbed her stuff with her other hand. 'This gate is gone pretty much.. I've gotta get back inside....' She turned her head ever so slightly to yell. "GET INTO THE BUILDING!" She threw her stuff in and kept a stable position right to the left of the door. She could cover them for now, but not for too long. She loaded another clip, keeping her eyes on both the gate and the guys behind her. 'Where are they all coming from?' She noticed the horde around the guys and glanced at her medical pack. 'Hmm...' Another crack on the fence brought her back to focus. The group was growing smaller, but the pressure on the fence would not cease. 'There's too many...'

Status
Not open for further replies.