The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you doing Kate?" he asked her while she was in the back of the truck wondering what the hell she was doing. "You ok, Kate?" he said once more to her.

She heard Clu say something, then realized what he said. "Umm, yeah. I just remembered something about when I first found the truck." She leaned back into her place and watched the buildings go by, deep in thought.

"What did you remember?" he said curiously watching her. Trying to place her reaction in his head, she was up to something but couldn't place it, she was something else back their holding her own...she was kinda different in some ways, he continued watching her closely but said nothing, she kept gripping her rifle in her hand and never letting it go. "Hmmm.." he mumbled.

"Well, when I got in the truck, the keys where under the seat, like someone had dropped them. All the supplies where loaded into the truck, and then.." She paused. "Then a head fell onto the windshield. I think someone was trying to leave because the creature was after something he, or she, had. That's why I think it's attack us. We have, or at least it thinks we have, something it wants. That's just my theory." She finished as she went though her bag and pulled out a few bottles of water. She opened one and took a drink. "Water anyone?" Placing her water back in her bag, she rolled the others back towards everyone.

While the others were discussing the reason why the giant bird was following them, Sinclair was busy reloading her many guns. She had two little ones strapped to her waist plus the rifle and she was just thinking about maybe strapping another rifle to her back. As she was rummaging around for bullets, she pulled back a sheet that was draped over a box and made a surprising discovery.

"Hmm...grenades," she mumbled as she picked them up to examine then, "...these will come in handy."

She looked down when the bottle hit her foot, Sinclair looking up with a grateful nod toward the other girl; "Thanks. Kate, was it?" she asked, opening the bottle and taking a swig.

"Yes, and no problem." She looked back up at the sky, but the creature was out of sight. 'Oh well, as long as it stays there.' She thought to herself.

"Yes please, my mouth is..whoa where did you find those?" Clu said whe discovered what Sinclaire was holding up and had that evil smile on her face like 'Oh yea now this is what I'm talking about, time to blow shit up!' but he knew that he should hold on to those. "Babe..can I see those please and the water?" he asked politly, but something was wrong with his back and shoulder, it was hurting again like it was when he woke up in the hospital.

Kate leaned back and kept her eyes on the sky. 'Nothing like a clear day and a bunch of infected creature things trying to kill us.' She thought to herself. A familiar street sign caught her attention and she sat up quickly, turning to face the front of the truck. "Stop the truck!!!" She practically screamed. Quickly, she calmed herself, but all her hope and worries where strong. She clipped her rifle to her back and her knives to her belt. Grabbing an M-16 off the wall, she got ready to jump out of the truck.

"Whoa, Kate, you ok? Hey wait where are you going?!" he said while getting out of the truck going after her. "Kate!" he screamed, "STOP! Where are you going? What's wrong?" he asked her again staring into her eyes hoping he can catch some type of sign in her.

She scanned the outside of the building quickly, then looked back and watched as Clu jumped out of the truck. "This is my mom's apartment. I'm not leaving until I either find her, or her body. I don't care which." She walked up to the door and kicked it down. Nothing came running at her.

"Wait..don't..nevermind." Clu said while Kate kicked the door open remembering that he is completely un-armed "It's looks clear, let me go in first, you can follow." he said to Kate as he scanned the house for any signs of anything and saw a type of sharp metal pole and picked it up. "Where's your mums bedroom?" he asked her quietly.

Sinclair had refused to give Clu the grenades, figuring they would give her double the fire power. When he and Kate jumped out of the truck outside the apartment building, she hopped up on the roof to keep a look out. She kept her ears open and her eyes all around, especially on the sky. She saw that flying creature circling around them; that made her nervous.

"Is a dead body really worth getting caught?" she asked herself, readying her rifle in case that thing decided to swoop near her, "I hope it is."

Clu rubbed his shoulder lightly and held is stomach as he was in pain for a little while "Damn it, not a again." he said to himself, figuring out why it was hurting him now. "Hello. Anyone hear?" he said out loud and all of a sudden they heard a sound coming from the hallway, "Shit, What was that?" he said extending his arms out in fornt of Kate.

"I have no idea. Last I heard of my mom, she as hear with 3 others. They might be here, but that was right before they called an evacuation of the area." She kept the M-16 ready for fire, the scope aimed right at the hall.

"See anything...Ughh...KATE!" Clu screamed as he was being dragged to the floor and started kick the creature in the face, "WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS GET ATTACKED!! THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT!!" he said while kicking and scream trying break free of the things grasp. Finally it let go and disappeared, Clu got up to his feet in relief "Am I some kind of magnet for these fuckers!?" he said angerly to Kate.

Kate fired a couple of shots at the creature that attacked Clu. "Has anything happened in the past few days to you that didn't happen to anyone else? Other than being attacked." She whispered. She tried to see if she could hear anyone, or anything else.

"No not really, I was just very clumbsy before all of this happen." he said rubbing his head and his shoulder again. "Why, have you?" he asked her.

"No. I just thought something. It doesn't matter now." She found a stairwell and started up it. "If you want to check the elevator, it's over there." She pointed with her gun, then continued up the stairs, finding nothing so far.

"Ok, I'll keep looking.." he said to her while grabbing her arm and continued, "..be careful.", he walked to the floor where alot of blood ans bodies was laying everywhere, he tippy toed over them but keeping a close eye on everything, wondering who's dead and who isn't, "Jesus, look at this shit." he said to himself, "Find anything Kate over at your end?" he said over the Com.

"No, except the fact nothing is here but blood smeared all over the walls. Wait.." She paused as she heard another noise. She took a step and a shadow was cast against the wall. It looked somewhat human. "Hello?" she barely got the whisper out. A body fell out of the room, almost on top of her. "Umm, ok. Something's over here, and it's feeding on the bodies in this room." She backed into a corner as a creature picked the body up and drug it down the hall. As Kate stood up, she bumped her head and the creature turned. She went silent, and it moved on. Once it left, she whispered into the mic. "Uhh, yeah, they can't see." She stepped past the door and continued down the hall. 'A21, A22, A23...' She counted as she went down the hall. 'A30.' She paused in front of the door. "I found her apartment." She stood there, not knowing whether to open the door or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.