The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok be careful." he said still tredding along the hall way he noticed to his right that Sinclaire was watching over him as always "That's my babygirl." he said while waving and smiling at her. All of a sudden he heard a noise coming from 10 feet away from him "Shit." he said while slowly walking towards it and gripping the pole, he got closer and saw a tiny kid chewing on a persons stomach "Oh my god." he said not realizing that his Com was still on, as soon as he said the the infected kid looked at him and jumoed at him, and getting on top of him. While the creature was trying to bite him he grabbed the pole and said while sticking it through its head "I'm sorry kid but I'm not going to be your fucking MEAL!"

"What.." Kate started then stopped. She reached up and opened the door. Some thing hurled directly into her, slamming her against the wall across the hall way, taking all the air out of her lungs. She pulled her knife and stabbed the creature as many times as she could. She stood up and picked up her gun. Dizzily, she walked into the apartment. Everything was a mess. Blood was everywhere. There, in the middle of the floor, was the shreds of a body. Kate dropped to her knees and stared, the only sound she could hear was her breath. 'She's gone. I came all this way, and she's gone.' Her mic was broken, her speaker still worked though. She used her gun to keep herself from falling over. Her ribs felt like she'd cracked one or two. Looking behind her, the creature that had attacked her was gone.

"Uuggh." Clu said while kicking the thing off of him, all of a sudden he heard more noises, alot more noises, coming farther down the Hallway, then he saw hands coming from the corner of the doorway, several hands, Clu started running the other direction where Kate was at, "Kate! What's your locaton? Kate?! Do you read me?" he said while ruuning "Damn it!" he ran up stair to the location and something jumped at his direction "Oh shit!" he yelled and swung his pole hitting it square in the face "Fucking hell." he said running up the stairs "KATE!! WHERE ARE YOU!" he yelled for her, he ran for the window and busted it and warned everyone "GET READY!! THEY ARE COMING!!" he said, but as soon as he did something grabbed him and slammed him against the wall and threw him a window, as soon as he did that he grabbed a pipe and started climbing up, "You son of a bitch." he cursed at the infected creature, he hopped through the other window. "Damn it, Kate where are you!" he said staring to worry.

She heard some noises and stood, immediatly regretting it. 'Oh crap. What did you do?' She stumbled out of the door. "C-clu?" She looked both ways down the hall. One way had blood, so she went the other way. As she turned the corner, she almost ran into him. "My mic broke, s-sorry about not replying." She kept her eyes on the floor.

"It's fine don't worry, you just scared me is all." he noticed that she was holding on to her side, "You ok?" he asked her with concern.

"Not really. Found mom, and the creature that...um...ripped her apart. Tried to do the same to me, but escaped." She stood up straight and winced. "Pretty sure I cracked a rib or two." She heard a sound behind them. "What was that...?"

He looked to over her shoulder and saw the creature that attacked him "GO NOW!" he said pushing her out of the way and let the creature attack him, it slammed him into the wall but instead of hitting it, they went through it, "Kate! Run to safety now! And if I don't kill this fucker I want you to leave me!" he said over the Com and at her. He started stabbing at it, but the creature which appears to look like a huge dog kept trying to bite him. "AHHH fuck!" he exclaimed out loud.

Kate shook her head, but the stars wouldn't leave her sight. She pulled her rifle from it's clip. "I'm not leaving you." She shot off a few rounds before she heard another noise. "I think there's more than one..." Kate turned around face to face with the creature from her mom's room. She backed into the room and broke one of the windows as the other creature stumbled in. She fired another round into it. "These things don't give up." She dodged around it and kicked it in the leg, making it fall out the window. She started to back up, but instead tripped over something.

"Fuck...God Damn It!!" he said struggling to get it off of him, punching it in it's face it finally fell off. Clu got up and started running in side the Apartment to go get Kate but the creature rammed it's head into him and slammed in threw a brick wall, "Ughh...why?" he said while stumbling to his feet, he saw the stairs and looked at the creature, the dog like creature jumped at him, Clu dodged it and it fell into a box full of spikes, "Haha sucks for you." he said while limping up the stairs to Kate's where abouts, "Kate! I'm coming!" he said out loud.

She shook her head. The stars blurred her vision. She struggled to get up, failing the first two times. "Third times a charm." She muttered as the stumbled outside the door. She walked to the top of the stairs. "There you are." She tried her best to keep standing upright.

"Kate...ah shit, here." Clu said while picking her up into his arms and walking as fast as he can out of the building, "Sorry if I'm hurting you, please forgive me." he said to her but continued "We need to blow this place up, so we don't have anymore problems." he said and thinking how to do so.

"It's ok, and we should use the grenades." She was still trying to shake the stars from her head. "Or the rocket launcher hidden under the passenger seat."

"Good idea, I'll set you down in the truck and I'll get it and blow the shit sky high!" he said while jogging to the truck, he sat her in the truck and grabbed the rocket launcher and load one in, "Alright, I'll be back! Cover me!" Clu said while sprinting to a sfae distance to shoot the rocekt into a gas tank close to the building, he crouched down and aimed, "Ok...just need a clear shoot and.." before Clu could fire something flew behind him and bite his shirt and yanged him up and swung him around and threw him into another build "God...ughhh..." Clu yelped while spitting up blood.

"What the..." She grabbed her rifle and aimed. "Please... don't miss." She breathed to herself. She fired 3 bullets directly into the back of the creatures head. "Die you son of a bitch." She place the rifle beside her, picking up another M16 from the wall. She fired a couple of rounds at the creature. 'Come on... DIE ALREADY!!!' She loaded another round into the gun, then fired once more, emptying out the round. Kate dropped the gun, no longer having the strength to pick it up. "Please be all right Clu.." She whispered.

Struggling to get it up, and his vision is very blury, he stumbled to his feet and grabbed the launcher and slapped it on his shoulder, took a quick aim and fired it before the creature saw him and it put it's foot on him and slammed him on the ground really hard, spitting up more blood, "Fuck you, you stupid son of a bitch!" he said while spitting at the creature. He looked at Kate and yelled "Get Sinclaire and get out of here!" he said while fighting off the Creature as hard as he can.

"S-sinclair!" Kate yelled. She watched Clu fight, struggling to pick up a flare gun. "Sinclair! She repeated, more strength in her voice. She aimed at the gun at the creature'd head, then shot the flare. "Clu, GET INTO THE TRUCK!" She yelled as high as she could as the creature took flight, trying to dislodge the flare from its head. "RUN!" She dropped her gun, then crawled over to open the back of the truck.

A flare it the creature in the head and tumbled to the ground "UGGHHH!!" screamed Clu, when the creature fell off of him he went with him and tore his shirt open, Clu stumbled to his feet, blood dripping from his mouth, and on from his arm "Come on, Clu. You can do this!" he said to himself while limping and holding onto his side, trying to get to the truck a fast as he can. "*Coughing up blood* Shit! I'm going to feel this in the morning!" he said chuckling, his eyes where getting even more blury, "Kate! I'm not going to make it, GET SINCLAIRE OUT OF HER NOW!!" He yelled with blood spitting out his mouth and saw a gun in the lawn and started to pick it up an firing it at the creature that was starting to get up. "DIE YOU UGLY SON OF A BITCH!!!!" he yelled.

"Sinclair, get in!" she grabbed a rope. "Clu, I'm not leaving you, and I know Sinclaire isn't!" She tied the rope to the truck, then to a sled of some sort. She threw it as hard as she could at him. "I hope this works..." She whispered. Climbing behind the wheel, she looked into the rear view mirror, waiting for the right moment, her foot hovering over the gas. 'Please don't be suicidal to drive right now... please get all of us out of here...' She repeated these thoughts over and over.

"CLU!!" Sinclair shouted as she saw her boyfriend limping towards them.

She cocked the rifle and fired at the zombies that surrounded them, clearing a path for herself as she jumped down from the van and ran towards the fallen man. She skid to a stop beside him, helping him to shoot down the infected.

"Dammit, Clu!" she yelled, taking a hidden grenade, pulling the pin and throwing it at the horde of zombies, covering his body in the next instant.

A sled of some kind landed about 6 yards away from, he looked back and saw it and he jumped backwards while firing and landed on it,"Ughh...GO, GO, GO, GO, NOW!!" he yelled at her while unloading a clip in the things face as it finally went down but got ahold of him and yanked him down, "Whoa...AHHHH SHIT!" he screamed trying to kick it off him and realized he has a knife on him he sliced at its arm and sliced till it was off and Clu climbed to the sled and layed their. "HAHAHAHAHA....*coughing up blood*..." he laughed faintly. All of a sudden Clu wasn't moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.