The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eclipse saw what kate was talking about, he ran over to a dead solider's body as he picked up a AR15. He checked the magazine in it as he noticed, " Just what i needed a full clip! " He brought the fire arm up to his shoulder as he looked down the sight he lined the sight up with the horde of zombies and pulled off five rounds all five of them meeting their mark dropping five or more zombies. He really couldn't tell. " CLU WHERES THE FASTEST WAY TO GET TO THE BUILDING?! " He said as he looked back to the military personell.

Kate heard Eclipse yell, "CLU WHERES THE FASTEST WAY TO GET TO THE BUILDING?!" She kept fire, but turned slightly. Another clip empty, she loaded her last one. "There's a door. Behind me, hidden in the pipes." She motioned towards the door with her head. 'Please hold. I should've done this earlier...' "Where are they all coming from?" Kate stood, still firing, and backed towards the door. She reached behind and opened it. "Here. In quick!" She kept cover on the door so they could get in. She wasn't going to leave anyone.

"AHHH SHIT! THERE'S TO MANY OF THEM!!" Clu yelled while firing is weapon trying to figure a fast way out of this mess. "CLU WHERE'S THE FASTEST WAY TO GET TO THE BUILDING!?" Eclipse yelled while taking down the zombies, "10 yards to the east, there should be a control panel to open the doors, but we need to dp it on the inside and the outside!" Clu replied, blood splattering everywhere, bodies falling, Clu looked back and saw Kate shooting the infected as many as she can, he smiled and said to himself "A girl that can hold her own...now that's what I'm talking about, just hang on a little bit longer and we'll be their." A women that can hold her own was a really good thing in times like this, "Kate, can you go inside and go to the east wing to gate 3 and Eclipse and they'll meet you their! Can you do that for me?" Clu said over the Com. "Eclipse! Go to the East Wing and Kate will open for yall, the code is '56289' I'll hold them off as long as I can, Good Hunting" Clu said with a grin. "Go, NOW!"

Kate nodded and dived into the door, dragging her backpack in and closing the door behind her, but leaving it unlocked. She motioned for the boy to hide, pulled her pack on her back, grabbed her knife, then started a full on sprint to the east wing to gate 3. She noticed the lights flicker and dim a little. 'Great. If we go out of power now, we might be in bigger trouble.' She thought as she reached the gate. She picked up her radio. "I'm here. Ready?" She kept her knife ready. 'Come one... don't get hurt.'

"I'm here. Ready?" Kate said over the Com, "Alright, they are heading to the gate now, but I need you to take this paper when they get their just in case I don't make it out of here! Can you promise me you can do this for me!" He said while fighting the Zombies off, they keep coming from every direction, "Eclipse, I need you to take this paper to Kate and give it to her! It's for my family and friends just in case I don't make it and you come across them please!" he said with a grin on his face, trying not to show the worried look on his face. Dringed in sweat and blood, he continued to defend his new found friends to their saftey even if it means he dies for them, he will not let them down!

Kate watched them struggle through a window. Fear and anger seeped through her bones. She looked around a room, nothing. 'Why do people do idiotic things?' She thought to herself as she remembered why all this had started. She took the butt of her AK and slammed it through the window. Grabbing her rifle, she started picking off the infected, thinning out the group a little. She was about to make another shot when the lights went out. "Umm, guys, the lights went out." She heard a noise and grabbed her flashlight. "I've got one flashlight, but it won't last that long. Please be careful." She spoke quietly through her come, hoping they could hear her. She flicked her flashlight on, but saw nothing. She backed into one of the corners, sweeping the flashlight carefully around the room. "Let me know when you get here." She put the radio back on her belt and switched the speaker in her ear on. Then, she grabbed her last flare. 'Please don't be a trap.' She begged to herself as she lit the flare and tossed it into the middle of the room. The room lit up with an eerie blue glow, casting shadows on the wall. Nothing else was in the room, but the hall sounded like something was in there. She kept low in the corner, her flashlight now off and back on her belt. She didn't want to worry the others, so she switched her mic off, but kept the speaker on. 'Stay quiet..' She told herself.

"Kate? Kate?" Clu said with worry in his voice, then he heard "Umm, guys, the lights went out." through his Com, it was Kate and she is about to be in big trouble if they don't get the Power back on. "Kate go to the 2nd floor of the building and their should be a Office that says 'Maintnance & Tool Room' and it shouldn't be locked but if so kick the door open and to your left should be a breaker and it should turn it back on if you turn on the switch! Be careful!" he said to her with worry, "Please be careful Kate, you have no clue how bad I need you." he said to himself.

As she heard that, she switched her mic back on. "Umm, ok. I'll try." She stood up slowly and stalked down the hall. She started up the steps and found the Maintenance & Tool Room without much problem. The sounds had dissapeared. She shot the hinges of the door and it crashed inwards. "I'm in." She found the switch and tried to flick it on. Nothing. "What the.." She flicked it again, and it came on. "Power's back, thanks." As she headed back down the stairs, she noticed another room. "Hey, how do you all feel about a pickup?" A faint smile crept onto her face as all the lights in the room flicked on. She clicked her gun back into its place and took a small walk around the room. 'Dang, they've got all the good stuff in here!' She thought to herself as she made careful observations.

"Power's back, thanks." he heard her say over the Com, "Good they should be their now. Is everything ok on your end?" after Clu Fix asid that he heard Kate respond "Hey, how do you all feel about a pickup?". After hearing that he thought to his mind "Pick up?" so he said over the radio "Pick? What do you mean pick up?"

"Umm, if I can get this turned on..." She tossed her stuff in the back of a convoy real quick and looked for the keys. As she looked up, a face dropped onto the windshield. She screamed, forgetting her mic was on. She heard a voice from her speaker. " "Good ----be there now." was all she heard."Ok, good." She reached behind her and grabbed her knife, then looked under her seat. 'Yes!' She thought to herself. She started the ignition and slowly crept out of the room. She reached the door as the flare was kicked across the room. 'Uh-oh.' She jumped out of the truck and ran to the keypad. "Type in the code now!!" She typed it in. '5-6-2-8-9' she thought to herself. She turned back and ducked as something flew over her head. "Careful, somethings here!" She yelled into her mic as she jumped back into the truck, waiting for the door to open.

"Umm, if I can get this turned on..." Kate said over the Com, and then all he heard after that was a loud scream, Clu Fixs heart just dropped "Kate, are you ok?!" he yelled, hoping he would hear her respond, then he saw the gate open and something flew under it something BIG, "Kate, keep a look out something fucking huge just flew in their with you! Be careul!" Clu yelled hoping Kate heard it. He noticed that some of the Zombies where going into another direction, so he followed trying to fight off some of them, then he spotted on of the doors opened and loads and loads of Zombies where crowding through all at once "Kate, a shit load of Infected is storming into the building hurry and get the fuck out of their! I'll try and blow my way through their! Do you have the kid with as well?" he said anxiously while sprinting to the horde and diving into a window, which as he did that he slammed into 5 Infected "Oh shit" he exclaimed, one grabbed his shirt and pulled him back, trying to shove is mouth on his neck. "Get off of me!" he yelled over the Com, putting his butt of his rifle to its's face and smacked into it, Clu got to his feet quickly and started firing is weapon, hitting each and everyone "FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" he screamed while firing and fighting them off.

Kate heard him yell. "Yes, the kid's with me. Get in now!" She pulled the truck a little bit away from the window, hoping he could see. She lined up her gun through the window and fire a couple of shots. Something landed on top of the truck. "Scratch that, stay." She closed the doors and ducked, waiting. A face appeared in the passenger door. The window was gone, so she fired most of her last AK ammo into the head of the creature. It screeched, then dissapeared. "Umm, yeah, some weird creature is out here. I'm good for now, but we gotta get outta here. Get in everyone, now please!" She called desperatly into her speaker. She reached behind her and grabbed her rifle. She fired her last shots back into the window, then threw her AK out the door. She picked up her rifle and scoped the area, awaiting everyone and hoping they where all ok. 'Come on, you can do this people. A few infected undead people won't hurt... will it?' She thought to herself.

"Yes, the kid's with me. Get in now!" he heard her say over the Com and started running toward the window but a big creature landed non the Convoy "KATE LOOK OUT!" Clu Fix screamed over the Com, "Scratch that, stay." said Kate, as soon as Kate said that she unload a clip into the creatures face and it flew away, as soon as it flew away he headed for the window but instead he runs into the huge Zombie, about 6'10" and he was nothing but full of muscle, "What the fuck..." he said looking up at the Zombie, it roared loud "Uh guys we have a huge problem, head to the the front of the building and I'll meet yall th...ughhh!" the huge Zombie hit Clu Fix in the chest and he flew and slammed into the wall. "Wow, that hurt!" he said to himself while pulling out his pistol and shooting 5 infected in the head. "I'm in deepm, deep shit! COME ON LETS DO THIS!!" he screamed to the huge Zombie.

From up on the roof, crouched low with the sniper she had snagged from a dead soldier set up and aimed, Sinclair followed the zombie's movements with a critical eye. Her curly short hair, having been cut to make it easier to manage, was pushed back by a hair clip and her hazel eyes stayed fixed on the zombie and the man he was about to attack.

"Clu..." she whispered, closing one eye, taking aim of the zombie's head, and pulling the trigger.

Out of the sniper came a small bullet that lodged itself in its' head, but it wasn't just a bullet. It was a reacting bomb that she had snatched up from a testing facility she raided and once it was released from the sniper gun, it exploded within five seconds. Five seconds were up and the zombie's insides were splattered all over the floor, the walls of the building, and the man who was about to fight him. She looked away from the telescope and down to ground level, her heart beating rapidly when the zombie was defeated. He was safe...Clu was safe and she couldn't have been more relieved.

"Uh guys we have a huge problem, head to the the front of the building and I'll meet yall th...ughhh!" was all she heard. Kate turned and looked through the window as Clu was slammed against the wall. She winced. "Copy that, Please, be careful Clu." She replied. She moved the truck to the front of the building, and as she did that, the creature landed right in front of her. She slammed on the brakes, causing her to jolt into the steering wheel. "Ouch...That'll leave a bruise." She pulled out her rifle and aimed straight at the creatures head. Its eyes bore into her, red as fire. "Die in 3-2-1." She fire the shot as it advanced, but she caught it in the chest, angering it. It screamed, she fired another shot. This time, she clipped the top of its skull. It stopped moving and just stared. She felt a shiver creep up her spin. She loaded a new clip into her rifle and fired one last shot, hitting it right between the eyes. It hit the ground, dead. "Clu, shoot it in between the eyes. That's gotta be a weakness!" She let out a breath, not even realizing she was holding it. 'Clu, make it out, or I'm going in after you.' She thought. She knew that leaving another behind would render her useless. She wouldn't go one without everyone.

*Click Click* "Fuck I'm out of bullets for my M4A1" Clu said over the Com, another Zombie was charging at him and all of a sudden it fell to the ground, one by one they started to drop "Huh? Where did that come from?" he said to himself, no realizing that he forgot the almost 7 ft Zombie that is on steriods was about to ram him into the wall again, "UGGHH! Motherfucker!" he screamed in pain, he kicked it off of him and a bullet went into it's chest and then in between it's eye "Clu, shoot it in between the eyes. That's gotta be a weakness!" he heard Kate say, as soon as he got up the Zombie was already getting to it's feet so he ran to the door and jummped through trying to get away but the huge Zombie was on his ass, "God damn it this fuckers fast!" he said while sprinting to the door but it had chains all around it so he headed to the 2nd floor, then went into a room, "Shit, well nice going Clu, your a fuckni IDIOT!" he said to hisself, realizing that he ran into a dead in "Guys heads up, I'm coming in hot!" Clu said over the Com, after he said that he heard a growl and the huge Zombie busted through the wall and Clu ran and dove through the window with the Zombie behind him "OOOFFF!" Clu screamed while hitting the ground, about 10 yards the Huge Zombie landed and started walking toward him he had no bullets strong enough to kill this thing "Kate, get out of here now! You nee..." Clu stopped as the Zombie came to a halt and blood was running down it's face and a huge hole in it's head. "Nevermind! Let's get the fuck out of her!" Clu said while getting up and stops and see's someone on top of a roof about 60 yards away from where he is at. "Who is that?"

Sinclair loaded another round of bullets, seeing an onslaught of zombies going their way. She bit her bottom lip, took aim, and shot them all down. She had spent far too long looking for Clu, for her boyfriend, to let some punk zombie snatch him away from her. She took them out one by one until the coast became clear and Clu and the others were safe for the moment. Sinclair stepped back from the sniper and looked down at Clu, waving her arms to catch his attention. Her bracelet, glistening in the sunlight, gave her an idea as to how to tell him that she was alright.

She took it off and, with aim she gained purely by luck, threw it down towards him, watching it land at his feet. She held her breath and waited.

"I have no idea. Hop in, we have to get out of here." She opened the passenger door, then scoped the top of the building. "It looks like a girl. I can't see her very well." She placed her rifle behind her just as she saw something hit the ground. "What's that?"

"I have no idea. Hop in, we have to get out of here." Kate said while grabbing her rifle and looked that way with her scope to her eye, "It looks like a girl. I can't see her very well." Kate said to Clu, his minded wondered in every direction "Is it Sinclair? Who is it?" as soon as he said that something fell to his feet, "What's that?" said Kate. Clu Fix looked down and so the braclete and instant memory of Sinclaire holding him in her arms telling him to be careful and them spending time at the beach together, her laying on his chest and falling asleep to the sound of his heart beat, "I love you Clu Fix, please promise me you'll come back in one peice or I'll have to come down their and rip some heads off, and find you Drill Sergent and beat him to death with a metal bat" she said with a grin as he promised her with a very passionate but exotic kiss, they made love that same day on that beach with the water flowing to their level before he had to leave for basic. "It's Claire, my girl. Letting me know she's doing fine." he said with a smile and waved at her letting her know that he's doing fine. They drove away and he put the braclete on and smiled.

Kate kept the truck at a steady pace. "Would you mind if I asked you one question?" She kept her face slightly turned away, scanning the road in the mirror and in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.