1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

[bg=#1c1a1a]
RydNUZ0.png

[btn=mode]IC[/btn]

Overview

Supernatural creatures do exist, living amongst and with the human race. Of course, not all of them are civil and even the ones who are 'cause trouble unintentionally. They are a danger.

And that's where the organization comes in. A secret agency , named Dusk, the government created to deal with and solve supernatural problems. They are like hunters, but they don't only hunt, they protect.

These people are better than any hunter/huntress. They have been specially recruited and trained for the job. And most of all, they are unique humans who have been genetically modified with supernatural blood injected in them.

With these powers, they are dubbed as DuskChasers for those who fear them and DuskGuardians for those who seek their protection, but to anyone and everyone they are called Vessels. The only catch for these people is that they are government property.

------------------------------------
The story will be centered around our eight protagonists as they build relationships, dreams, and complete missions.

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Dusk[/BCOLOR]; The secret organization that was founded in the mid-1980's. It was created by the government to deal with any problems and or troubles having to do with supernatural creatures. Whether those problems include taking the bad ones down or protecting the good ones. Because after all, they are still considered citizens in the US.

Their capital division lies outside the city of New York in a secluded area, not easy to find. The institute appears more like a large campus, but to anyone who might come by it, it's disguised as a unique military base. Not only is a workplace, but a home to the field agents, the vessels.

----------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]Vessels[/BCOLOR]; The field agents who have been genetically modified with supernatural/mythic creature blood. Because of this, they have not only possess the inhuman abilities of the beast but their weaknesses as well.

Though, this is the least of their problems. These people were specially recruited at a young(around 10 and up), specifically chosen from broken families,harsh standards and lives they can never go back to. And most of the time, they pick out those who've had an encounter with the supernaturals.

Once they've recruited these people and modified them, they are no longer their own, but government property. With this reason, among others, they live in the base, train in the base, study in the base and more.

To keep them in check whenever they disobey protocol they are 'disciplined'. Though, if they are unwilling to be punished for their actions, they have a second option and all it includes is the press of a button and intense pain for the disobedient Vessel. But it's rare to ever see this happen.

Each Vessel has a tattoo that can be found on their body, it symbolizes the creature of the blood the held within them, along with their agent number(The smaller the number, the stronger they are.). The marking isn't only to be recognized, though, whenever the beast that they contain the blood of is in the vicinity, it burns, warning the agent of their presence.Or even if the creature was there once upon a time ago it.

Lastly, they also gain code names. No, not the titles they are given by the folks they protect or hunt such as DuskGuardians or DuskChasers. These names are given to them by the agency based on their skills, powers, creature blood or even something memorable they had once done.

--------------
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Office Agents[/BCOLOR]; These agents work within in the base, whether it be a doctor, technician, scientist, engineer, supervisor or more. However, unlike the Vessels, they are not superhumans. They're normal human beings, recruited in normal standards.

Yet, most of these people do all of the behind-the-scene work and help support the Vessels with their missions or just help them in general. They still have been hired because of their high IQs, their intelligence. They are geniuses. And the ones in the high positions have superiority over the Vessels.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

The Captain
    His name is James Mulligan, but to everyone else he's just the captain of the capitol division. He can be seen as a rough man in appearance, but in reality, he's a warm person who knows when to show tough love. He knows just about everyone on a personal level.(FC: Paul Blackthorne)

The Dock
    Margarette Brielle, she's the head doctor of the medical division and like the captain, she knows every Vessel as well. The main reason being because she sees over their health. Nonetheless, she is a harsh woman that strictly follows rules and regulations. (FC: Ruth Negga)

Kooky Doctor
    Peter Alexandria is known as the kook doctor. He is a young genius who was recruited at a young age. And he has quite the fascination with supernaturals. Because of this, he always hangs around the Vessels.(FC: Devon Bostick)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides having to work around supernaturals, there is another issue. Hunters/Huntresses.

There are many types of this particular people. Most hunters/huntresses ride solo or with a group of two and more.

Most of them hunt for the good of the human race, it is only natural that most of them would be human. Though, there are some hunters who aren't human at all, that are full blood supernatural. Which brings us to another type of hunters. Hunters who are supernatural bounty hunters. It's as exactly as it sounds.

Lastly, there is the worst kind of hunters. Those who poach and sell supernaturals. They are the biggest threat.

But none of these groups of hunters have legal backup nor approval. So they have a more difficult time doing their jobs than the Vessels.

Unfortunately, Vessels run into many of these hunters/huntresses very often. And all three groups do not care for the Vessels in the least.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Seniors[/BCOLOR]
    They've been apart of Dusk longer and have been in and out of the field before. They have experience, more skill and have more flexibility with their powers. Lastly, they're a bit known among the supernatural/mythic community.

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Freshmen[/BCOLOR]
    Fresh out of the academy. They do have control over their abilities but have yet to really test the limits and explore it. They've never been out of the field before, so the only experience, skill, and knowledge they have are from studying, training and simulations.

Kennelly "Scout" Colt Reserved by @Mysty
    Justin Tyrell Jones Reserved by @J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c
    Kaiden Rose Dean Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Jesse Alexander Ramsey-Jordan Reserved by @lxngdon
    Ashley Reid Reserved by @CrystalTears

-------------------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Team[/BCOLOR]
    The team lead and the second-in-command will be paired
    And the remaining seniors will be randomly paired off with a freshman

____________ + ____________
    ____________ +_____________

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    1.Treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated.If I have to spell it out, please be kind and respectful to one another. No one likes a douche.

2. Respect the GMs. This is my idea and what I say goes, I'll have many things to do to keep the story going interesting. Of course, I will ask you guys for permission with things that include your character. This should not be a problem.

3. Use the CS that I provided. I don't mind if you add more details that you want to put in, so as long as you fill out all that I handed you.

4. I don't want more members of one sex over the other. I'll only make an exception if some want to do a same sex couple,if that's case, tell me. So, when you reserve your character, state it's gender along with whether they're a Senior or Freshmen.

5. Romance is encouraged, but that should not be the only relationship built around your character. Friendships, rivalry, frenemies are all there too.

6. Pre-planned couples are allowed, just let me know beforehand. And don't make it an insta-love. Give it some time,that goes for all couples,planned or not.

7. If things get hot and heavy, take it to PMs or fade to black. I don't want any of that on the roleplay thread, thankyouverymuch. And I don't think it's necessary to add 'keep within your age group'.

8. Gain permission before you maim someone's character. I don't want any problems. No godmodding or Mary/Gary sues either.

9. Posting minimum is two small paragraphs, but it would be greatly preferred, and recommended, if you wrote more than that. I understand if you're stumped, but that shouldn't be if things go along smoothly.

10. If you read the rules type at the top of your character sheet "Team 13" as a header in any color and font you like.

11. You have to post at least twice a week. I know we're all busy, but I want to keep this roleplay going and alive. If you don't think you can do it,you can leave now and not in the middle of it. There are others who would like to join so you don't have to feel bad.

12. I'll give your CS a 'Cookie' if it's approved.

13. If you have an idea for an episode/arc, PM me! If you have an idea for anything just Pm. And if you have a question, ask! Don't stay confused.

14. Lastly, this roleplay will include things such as violence, explicit language(mainly cussing), and other non-child friendly topics.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Gif/Picture
    (Realistic only, nothing cartoon, anime or digital art.)

"Character Quote"

NAME
    (First and last. Middle is optional)

(18 - 24 for Freshmen| 21 - 28 for Seniors)

CLASSIFICATION
    (Freshmen or Senior)

SEXUALITY
    (Hetero? Homo? Bi? Pan? Demi?}

ETHNICITY
    (American? Asian? European? Half and half? Quarters?)

BIRTHDATE
    (Month and day)

BIRTHPLACE
    (Where were he/she from originally?)

-------------

APPEARANCE
    (Height - Weight - Hair - Eyes - Scars/Markings - Piercings)

TATTOO
    (The tattoo is a must. It should symbolize of the creature blood within them and their agent number underneath it.)

DRESS
    (Her/his choice of style,including what they wear when out on a mission)

--------------

PERSONALITY
    (You should write at least a paragraph and highlight his/her's main traits.)

DISLIKES
    (Self-explanatory)

HOBBIES
    (What he/she likes to do in her/his spare time.)

HABITS
    (He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
    (What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
    (What is she/he not confident in or on?)

--------------

BLOOD
    (What creature blood is within them? Vampire? Werewolf? Faerie? Mermaid?)

CODENAME
    ( The codename can be based on their creature blood, powers, skills, personality or something memorable they've done.)

AGENTNUMBER
    (The smaller the number the stronger they are.)

POWERS/ABILITIES
    (Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    (This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
    (What he/she is good at and specializes in)

----------------

HISTORY
    (How he/she got to this point.)

RELATIONSHIPS
    (He/she's connection and opinion of everyone else.Discuss it with the peeps and agree to something)

EXTRA
    (I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG
    (Get a song you think fits your character.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, that's it. I suggest you put it in tabs or scroll, but you can do whatever you like, add a div and whatever you want. Don't forget to delete the parentheses directions I added.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Warehouse Challenge
    Two teams. Thirteen and Eleven, battling out in challenges using wit, skill and power. They'll meet at the abandon warehouse little ways from the base and get to see who is better now that they have grown eve stronger since the last time they've fought with one another. And with their new team members.

It will be an opportunity to use and test their abilities. And they'll be a prize, the winning team gets to have one wish granted by the losing team.

May the best team win!

[/bg]
[

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
As much as I hate to delay my CS further, I've been having a horrible time these last two work weeks, I'll try getting at least a WIP on the weekend, but if nothing changes by next week I may have to drop out of the RP.
Thank you for the heads up.

Mine will be up tomorrow!

The Skinwalker Hippie Girl - Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ † † † ▬▬

Nickname: Kai

Birthday: July 23rd
Classification: Freshman

[bg=#000000]
4708356.png

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane (aka Halsey)
Color Resource: 7460E8

"Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive."

†BASICS†

†Gender†
||Female||

†Sexuality†
||Bisexual||

†Ethnicity†
50% Native American (Maternal)
25% French-Canadian (Paternal)
25% Swedish (Paternal)

†Birthplace†
Atlanta, Georgia

†APPEARANCE†

†Height†
5 feet 3 inches

†Weight†
120 pounds

†Hair†
Kai's hair is naturally curly and dark brown, however she colors it blue. It's down to the bottom of her ribcage

†Eyes†
Kaiden has amber doe shaped eyes

†Scars/Markings†
She has a small scar on the apple of her cheek

†Piercings†
tumblr_nit47mnL1o1rtcz0zo1_1280.jpg
navel-piercing-with-beautiful-dream-catcher-ring.jpg

†Tattoo†
From%2BArchy%2BOWL%2Btattooist%25EF%25BB%25BF..jpg

†Dress†
Kai likes to dress in whatever is most comfortable for her. She usually wears sweatpants, jeans and overalls, paired with a nice shirt and probably a pair of Converse sneakers or Birkenstock's. There are days where she goes all out and dresses nice for no reason though.

†PERSONAL†

†Personality†
Blunt: Kaiden is a girl who will not spare your feelings when it comes to voicing her opinions. She's very straightforward and will not hold her tongue when talking to you and/or voicing her beliefs.

Always Hungry: Kai loves to eat! She's tiny, but she can definitely put away food. Offer her food, and you'll probably be considered her best friend. She can't turn down a good meal or snack

Logical: She's a very fast learner and often uses her smarts and quick whit to solve problems and get herself out of sticky situations.

Adventurous: Kai is definitely a girl who'll never turn down a chance to go exploring. She loves to be outdoors and just wander around cool places. She can be a bit reckless at times as well.

Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and sometimes as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Dependable: Kaiden is a girl that pretty much anyone can go to for just about anything. Need condoms? Kai's got em! Need a snack or two? Go to Kai! Need the hook up on a test or some drugs? Kai got you fam! She's always there if you need a shoulder to cry on, someone to listen to you or if you need some genuine advice.

Cheerful: Kai is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She's always trying to make people happy and will do everything she can to make you smile and feel appreciated. When you see her, there's usually a smile on her face.

Energetic: She is a girl who's almost always full of energy, especially when it comes to doing things she likes or having fun. Her ADHD definitely doesn't help.

Helpful: Whenever you need something done for you or just need a little help, Kaiden is almost always willing to lend a helping hand, and she's never one to turn down help if someone offers it to her.

Strong-Willed: Sara is a girl who's always striving to get what she wants and deserves because, let's be honest, she's been through Hell. She works as hard as she can all the time because it's all that she knows and she loves being able to say she succeeded.

Sweet: Kai is definitely a sweetheart. Her sweet, shy side shows right when you get to know her and she tends to be happy most of the time. Don't let her sweetness fool you though, if she needs to be, she will be a savage, heartless bitch. It all depends on how you treat her.

Understanding: Throughout her life, Sara has had her fair share of letdowns, so she understands when someone can't always do the things that they say they will.

Positive: For the most part, Kaiden is a very positive person. She believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.

Grateful: When someone gives something to Kai or does something for her, she always feels like she has to thank them all the time or do something to help them out as well.

Loyal: Kai is always willing to support her friends, family and pretty much anyone who can earn her trust and keep it.

Guarded: Kai has a wall up around her heart and pretty much her whole entire life. She sort of has a hard time trusting people and because of this, it's hard for her to form deep connections and relationships quickly.

Grateful: Kaiden is very thankful for everything she has and everyone she has in her life. It's taken a while for her to get where she is now and takes nothing she has for granted since she's been through so much.

"Let your smile change the world, not the world change your smile."

†Likes†
†Horror and Disney Movies
†Animals
†Food
†Space
†Camping
†Crocheting
†Sushi
†Flirting
†Rain
†Beaches
†Green Tea Fraps
†Music
†Camping
†Rain
†Hiking
†Stargazing
†Cute dates
†Tea

†Dislikes†
†When she gets too rude
†Liars
†Spiders
†Letting people get too close to her
†Pain
†Grocery Shopping
†Her middle name
†Not showering
†Most people

†Hobbies†
†Singing
†Longboarding
†Camping
†Archery

†Habits†
†Tapping her nails
†Daydreaming/zoning out
†Bouncing her leg
†Chewing on her bottom lip in awkward situations or when she's nervous

†Fears†
†Dying
†Spiders
†Car accidents

†Insecurities†
†Kaiden is really insecure about herself in general. Despite her happy-go-lucky attitude, she often finds herself thinking she isn't good enough and she can't do anything right. It's something that gets in the way of her being able to live her life the way she wants to.

†DUSK†

†Blood†
Skinwalker

†Code Name†
Vengeance

†Agent Number†

†Powers/Abilities†
†Animal Morphing - Zaiden has the ability to shift into different animals, although she usually takes the form of a wolf

†Voice Manipulation - Zai is able to mimic the voices of other people as well as different animal sounds. She uses this against her enemies to confuse them as well as lure them to her so she can strike.

†Enhanced Reflexes/Speed

†Weaknesses/Limitations†
†Silver - Zaiden is most vulnerable to silver. She can easily be killed by silver bullets, swords, anything silver.
†Mountain Ash
†Hopeless romantic

†Talents/Skills†
†Throwing knives
†Karate
†Parkour
†Singing
†Playing guitar

†HISTORY†
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kaiden Rose Dean was first born to James and Amelia Dean in Atlanta Georgia. She had a younger sister by the name of Danielle and a younger brother by the name of Kameron. When Kaiden was 12, Danielle was 9 and Kam was 4, their mother was attacked and killed by a skinwalker, leaving her and the rest of the family devastated. Kai tried as hard as she could to keep her brother and sister on their toes while also keeping herself in check. Soon after the death of her mother, Kai's father James fell into a deep depression and started drinking, often beating his children during drunken stupors. Kaiden, who was 15 at the time, figured that she could eventually take her younger siblings and raise them herself in a better environment; however, the chance was taken away from her. One day, her father planned a "vacation" for all of them to go on, his children unaware of his plans of murder-suicide. While on the road, James crashed their car, killing Danielle and Kameron. She had become an only child and an orphan all at once. Kaiden survived with minor physical damages, but a major amount of emotional and mental damage, including PTSD. A few months after the car accident, Kaiden was living mostly on her own in abandoned houses, women's shelters, and churches across Atlanta. She was approached by the organization soon thereafter and once she'd gained more knowledge of their plans, grew more and more eager to join their cause. Kai thought that if she was part of what killed her mother and could learn their weaknesses and strengths, she could catch and kill the skinwalker who took her mother from her. The captain had heard of her story and found themselves fascinated by the determination of the young girl. They gave Kaiden what she wanted, skinwalker blood, and she began training, working hard to rank up in the Vessels and eventually achieve the goal of killing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] whoever killed her mother.[/BCOLOR]

†RELATIONSHIPS†
(I've linked all characters in the relationship section as well as put spoilers to describe how their relationship is and might put how it came to be as well later on)

†Family†
||Amelia Dean||Mother||Deceased||
||James Dean||Father||Deceased||
||Danielle Dean||Younger Sister||Deceased||
||Kameron Dean||Younger Brother||Deceased||

†Significant Other†
Andrew Bryant (Evenutally)
WIP

†Friends†
Edith MontBlanc
WIP
Justin Jones
WIP
Scout Colt
WIP

†Enemies†
OPEN!

†Neutral†
Geovani Cross
WIP

†EXTRAS†

†Extra†
†She has a slight southern accent
†She has dating anxiety, trust issues, ADHD, and PTSD
†Her name is pronounced Ky-den
†She has night terrors

†Song†

"It's okay to be happy and it's okay to be sad. Just remember that neither one lasts forever."

[/bg]

Last edited:
WIP!

The Determined Country Girl
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ∞∞∞ ▬▬

Nickname: Sara || Hope

Birthday: July 30th
Classification: Freshman

[bg=#000000]
4834123.png

Face Claim: Zella Day
Color Resource: A927E6

"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."

∞BASICS∞

∞Gender∞
||Female||

∞Sexuality∞
||Bisexual||

∞Ethnicity∞
50% French-Canadian (Paternal)
25% Native American (Maternal)
25% Swedish (Maternal)

∞Birthplace∞
Toronto Ontario, Canada

∞APPEARANCE∞

∞Height∞
5 feet 1 inch

∞Weight∞
120 pounds

∞Hair∞
Sara's hair is naturally curly and dirty brown. It's down to her ribs

∞Eyes∞
Sara has forest green doe shaped eyes

∞Scars/Markings∞
She has a small scar on the apple of her cheek

∞Piercings∞
tumblr_m92u5irzr91qec65oo1_1280.png
tumblr_nit47mnL1o1rtcz0zo1_1280.jpg
navel-piercing-with-beautiful-dream-catcher-ring.jpg

∞Tattoo∞
46b5c839794922e36bc5c7ed86351c4f.jpg

∞Dress∞

∞PERSONAL∞

∞Personality∞
Blunt: Sara-Mae is a girl who will not spare your feelings when it comes to voicing her opinions. She's very straightforward and will not hold her tongue when talking to you and/or voicing her beliefs.

Logical: Sara's a very fast learner and often uses her smarts and quick whit to solve problems and get herself out of sticky situations.

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.

Easily angered: Sara is a bit of a hothead and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make her blow up and trust me, when that happens, it's not pretty. It's a good idea to get on her good side, and do all you can to stay there. She doesn't mean to blow up, and she doesn't even blow up all the time. Just try not to make her too mad.

Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and sometimes as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.

Protective: When she gets close to you and you become a person she deeply cares about, Sara-Mae will do anything and everything to keep you safe. She's very protective and hates seeing the people she loves get hurt.

Helpful: Whenever you need something done for you or just need a little help, Sara is almost always willing to lend a helping hand, and she's never one to turn down help if someone offers it to her.

Strong-Willed: Sara is a girl who's always striving to get what she wants and deserves because, let's be honest, she's been through Hell. She works as hard as she can all the time because it's all that she knows and she loves being able to say she succeeded.

Sweet: Although she can be a blunt, rude bitch sometimes, Sara-Mae is such a sweetheart when you really get to know her. She's a country girl, so she's always been taught to show a little southern hospitality and be nice. Her sweet side really shows if you're extremely close to her.

Understanding: Throughout her life, Sara has had her fair share of letdowns, so she understands when someone can't always do the things that they say they will.

Guarded: Sara has a wall up around her heart and pretty much her whole entire life. She sort of has a hard time trusting people and because of this, it's hard for her to form deep connections and relationships quickly.

Grateful: Sara-Mae is very thankful for everything she has and everyone she has in her life. It's taken a while for her to get where she is now and takes nothing she has for granted since she's been through so much.

∞Likes∞
∞Music
∞Horseback riding
∞Family Guy
∞Farm work
∞Animals
∞Kids
∞Teaching
∞Tattoos
∞Camping
∞Rain
∞Hiking
∞Stargazing
∞Cute dates
∞Tea

∞Dislikes∞
∞When she gets too rude
∞Dishonest people
∞Her parents
∞Rap music
∞Feet
∞Letting people get too close to her
∞Heartbreaks
∞Centipedes
∞Warm milk
∞Dark chocolate

∞Hobbies∞
∞Horseback riding
∞Ice Skating
∞Writing
∞Archery

∞Habits∞
∞Tapping her nails
∞Bouncing her leg
∞Chewing on her bottom lip in awkward situations or when she's nervous

∞Fears∞
∞Failing

∞Insecurities∞

∞SUPERNATURAL∞

∞Blood∞
Banshee

∞Code Name∞
Dreamer

∞Agent Number∞

∞Powers/Abilities∞

∞Weaknesses/Limitations

∞Talents/Skills∞

∞HISTORY∞

∞RELATIONSHIPS∞
∞Family∞
||Karen Ruse||Mother||Alive||
||Jason Ruse||Father||Alive||
||Danica Roberts||Aunt||Alive||
||Cameron Roberts||Uncle||Alive||

∞Significant Other∞
OPEN!

∞Friends∞
OPEN!

∞Enemies∞
OPEN!

∞Neutral∞
OPEN!

∞EXTRAS∞

∞Extra∞
∞She has a very strong southern accent

∞Secrets∞
∞She lives with her aunt who most people think is her mom because she's ashamed of her parents
∞Her parents were drunks who didn't really care about her growing up

∞Song∞

[/bg]

I love her! But I think I'm going to go back and change Edie's tattoo because they share the same type.

I love her! But I think I'm going to go back and change Edie's tattoo because they share the same type.
I can always change mine, you did post Edie first

Reactions: MaryGold
@Shayla Is your character done yet???? I'm not nagging or anything, I just really wanna we her is all

@Ser K+ I hope things got better for you. Will you still be able to join us?

I'm not trying to get on your cases or anything because we might be starting the IC until next week or a little after. I'm just making sure you're both still alive and interested is all.

@Shayla Is your character done yet???? I'm not nagging or anything, I just really wanna we her is all

@Ser K+ I hope things got better for you. Will you still be able to join us?

I'm not trying to get on your cases or anything because we might be starting the IC until next week or a little after. I'm just making sure you're both still alive and interested is all.
Sorry! Been sick and working the past few days and feeling just ugh.. She was halfway done but will finish and send your way.^^

Sorry! Been sick and working the past few days and feeling just ugh.. She was halfway done but will finish and send your way.^^
I hope you're much better now! Being sick and still working sounds like the worst.

I hope you're much better now! Being sick and still working sounds like the worst.
With the major cold I have and working seven to eight hours back to back is for certain that way... >.<

• Thank You
Reactions: Ghostie
@Misguided†Ghost And now, she's edited onto the list. Also, how are you able to change your signature so fast?! >.> It's sort of scary...

@JTJ The Phenom⭐™ And when the hell did you change your name? XD I had no idea who she was tagging until taking a closer look.
Yeah I changed it soo many times or my Iwaku life xD. Everyone who knows me knows that my un changes like the weather though I finally found the one lol.

She uses a website sig rotator it changes sig every time you see a post from her or refreshes just like my seven deadly sins teen wolf on my profile it changes.

Kaiden is pretty much done except for her history which I plan on working on today! She's open for all relationships if anyone wants to talk about anything

I don't think Edie would have any real relationships with the Freshmen, not until they join the team anyway. If they did, it would be a unique one. Right now, I think the only really thing they would know about her is rumors or maybe had an encounter. I dunno, pm me if you want to! XD I would still like to build something.

Now, as for the seniors so far. I've already established the relationship with Bianca ad Geo. I think the three of them should be a best friend trio! @IceQueen @lxngdon

I'd have to wait a bit for @Shayla character before making something solid.

I definitely think that there should already be some dislike between characters in the seniors group already.

I don't think Edie would have any real relationships with the Freshmen, not until they join the team anyway. If they did, it would be a unique one. Right now, I think the only really thing they would know about her is rumors or maybe had an encounter. I dunno, pm me if you want to! XD I would still like to build something.

Now, as for the seniors so far. I've already established the relationship with Bianca ad Geo. I think the three of them should be a best friend trio! @IceQueen @lxngdon

I'd have to wait a bit for @Shayla character before making something solid.

I definitely think that there should already be some dislike between characters in the seniors group already.

I can see Bianca being absurdly protective of the two

Alright , I am putting up my CS here to just show I am working on her. I hope to finish her up today or tomorrow. Thankfully off!

g33WRTI.png

WIP
tumblr_mdbs4ogIne1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

The Darkest Place I've ever seen was within Me..
That above all , always Truly Scared Me...

g33WRTI.png

NAME
Kairi Lee Fujimata

CLASSIFICATION
Senior

SEXUALITY
Bi-Sexual

ETHNICITY
100% Korean

BIRTHDATE:
July 18th

BIRTHPLACE
Seoul , South Korea

g33WRTI.png

Hyomin+T-ara+Sexy+Number+Nine+Beauty+GIF+%25283%2529.gif

g33WRTI.png

-------------

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair: An Odd trait to her is that her hair will change with her current mood , one can never tell where her hair will lead for the day

Eyes: Her eyes when not in her Kitsune form are a eerie pale blue that nearly seems to pierce the soul and lock firmly into it as a memory. When in Kitsune form , they will turn a startling cat like silver.

Scars/Marking: N/A

Piercings:
Right Ear
Left Ear
Hip/Belly Button

TATTOO
Tattoo ~ Number 3

DRESS
One
Two
Three

g33WRTI.png

401882-t-ara-hyomin-number-9-gif-3.gif

g33WRTI.png

PERSONALITY
Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger generation.

Caring ~ She adore's those who have gained her friendship and trust.. She is the kind of person who would do whatever it took just to see you smile or laugh just once.

Spontaneous ~ Iris loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Intelligent ~ One would think for someone who focuses her love upon the Art's that she wouldn't be overly smart.. Yet , secretly within she is highly intelligible and witty when it comes to all things especially tricks and plans. Never underestimate her.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it slightly.

Confident ~ Iris take's pride in all she does and who she is.. Not one person will break that within her.

Logical ~ She is great at planning while on the move.. Pressure doesn't affect her on those kind's of occasions. If anything it gets her mind rushing and allows her to plot all along the way.

True Artist ~ She can make beauty from anything she get's her hands on.. Some call it miraculous and other's call it a true born gift. Her love for it is undeniable.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Stubborn ~ She can be awfully set in her ways when she chooses.

Flexible ~ Acrobatic ? Monkey ? She get's called things often for the tricks she can perform and how her body bend's so easily with her

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's.

Playful ~ She is easy going when she wishes that is for sure and that all but truly means she loves to party and have some fun.

Queen Bitch ~ Don't take it personally when you choose to anger her.. All that time at the temple of course taught some self control. Yet , when ticked off or driven to anger she will go full Bitch Mode on someone's ass. She hates and loves to be tested due to the fact she enjoys her bad ass side more than a Temple Girl should.

Motherly Instinct ~ This is one that not one has bore witness to. She loves her children , Hana and Kyoya without a second thought. These two are her world even though she must act outside of it all like it never occurred or happened. They were born from True Love itself and even though the father is a secret as much as they are... It is hard to not be near them. Not to mention living in the same town as their dad is what one could sum up in one word. Awkward. Along with him not even knowing they exist.

(+) Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Japan ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Video Game's ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Spirit World ~ Rap ~ Dancing ~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Bad Boys and Girl's ~ Goodie Two Shoe's

DISLIKES
(-) People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ People who aren't open minded , Overly hot days

HOBBIES
Art ~ Sketching ~ Singing ~ Horseback Riding ~ Photography ~ Spray Paint Art ~ Singing

HABITS
(He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
(What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
(What is she/he not confident in or on?)

g33WRTI.png

day-by-day-hyomin-kpop-park-hyomin-Favim.com-530994.jpg
g33WRTI.png

BLOOD
Kitsune ~ Nine Tailed Fox
Her Form

CODENAME:
Soulraider ~ Due to her specialized abilities and her prior times in her special Soul Flame ability. She in a basic sense , earned the title as her flames would consume the soul of her enemies and raid them of it.

AGENTNUMBER:
Number Four
g33WRTI.png

gallery_15608_1044_38652.jpg

g33WRTI.png

POWERS/ABILITIES
(Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
(This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
Her Magic and Elemental abilities/ control , Her physical stamina , Her skill in silence , Her Echo hearing which allow's her to hear anything or smell from a great distance. Her agility and nimbleness

g33WRTI.png

large.gif

g33WRTI.png

HISTORY
(How he/she got to this point.)
WIP

RELATIONSHIPS
OPEN TO ALL KINDS!

EXTRA
(I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG:

g33WRTI.png

hyomin-bnt-6.png

g33WRTI.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.