1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

[bg=#1c1a1a]
RydNUZ0.png

[btn=mode]IC[/btn]

Overview

Supernatural creatures do exist, living amongst and with the human race. Of course, not all of them are civil and even the ones who are 'cause trouble unintentionally. They are a danger.

And that's where the organization comes in. A secret agency , named Dusk, the government created to deal with and solve supernatural problems. They are like hunters, but they don't only hunt, they protect.

These people are better than any hunter/huntress. They have been specially recruited and trained for the job. And most of all, they are unique humans who have been genetically modified with supernatural blood injected in them.

With these powers, they are dubbed as DuskChasers for those who fear them and DuskGuardians for those who seek their protection, but to anyone and everyone they are called Vessels. The only catch for these people is that they are government property.

------------------------------------
The story will be centered around our eight protagonists as they build relationships, dreams, and complete missions.

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Dusk[/BCOLOR]; The secret organization that was founded in the mid-1980's. It was created by the government to deal with any problems and or troubles having to do with supernatural creatures. Whether those problems include taking the bad ones down or protecting the good ones. Because after all, they are still considered citizens in the US.

Their capital division lies outside the city of New York in a secluded area, not easy to find. The institute appears more like a large campus, but to anyone who might come by it, it's disguised as a unique military base. Not only is a workplace, but a home to the field agents, the vessels.

----------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]Vessels[/BCOLOR]; The field agents who have been genetically modified with supernatural/mythic creature blood. Because of this, they have not only possess the inhuman abilities of the beast but their weaknesses as well.

Though, this is the least of their problems. These people were specially recruited at a young(around 10 and up), specifically chosen from broken families,harsh standards and lives they can never go back to. And most of the time, they pick out those who've had an encounter with the supernaturals.

Once they've recruited these people and modified them, they are no longer their own, but government property. With this reason, among others, they live in the base, train in the base, study in the base and more.

To keep them in check whenever they disobey protocol they are 'disciplined'. Though, if they are unwilling to be punished for their actions, they have a second option and all it includes is the press of a button and intense pain for the disobedient Vessel. But it's rare to ever see this happen.

Each Vessel has a tattoo that can be found on their body, it symbolizes the creature of the blood the held within them, along with their agent number(The smaller the number, the stronger they are.). The marking isn't only to be recognized, though, whenever the beast that they contain the blood of is in the vicinity, it burns, warning the agent of their presence.Or even if the creature was there once upon a time ago it.

Lastly, they also gain code names. No, not the titles they are given by the folks they protect or hunt such as DuskGuardians or DuskChasers. These names are given to them by the agency based on their skills, powers, creature blood or even something memorable they had once done.

--------------
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Office Agents[/BCOLOR]; These agents work within in the base, whether it be a doctor, technician, scientist, engineer, supervisor or more. However, unlike the Vessels, they are not superhumans. They're normal human beings, recruited in normal standards.

Yet, most of these people do all of the behind-the-scene work and help support the Vessels with their missions or just help them in general. They still have been hired because of their high IQs, their intelligence. They are geniuses. And the ones in the high positions have superiority over the Vessels.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

The Captain
    His name is James Mulligan, but to everyone else he's just the captain of the capitol division. He can be seen as a rough man in appearance, but in reality, he's a warm person who knows when to show tough love. He knows just about everyone on a personal level.(FC: Paul Blackthorne)

The Dock
    Margarette Brielle, she's the head doctor of the medical division and like the captain, she knows every Vessel as well. The main reason being because she sees over their health. Nonetheless, she is a harsh woman that strictly follows rules and regulations. (FC: Ruth Negga)

Kooky Doctor
    Peter Alexandria is known as the kook doctor. He is a young genius who was recruited at a young age. And he has quite the fascination with supernaturals. Because of this, he always hangs around the Vessels.(FC: Devon Bostick)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides having to work around supernaturals, there is another issue. Hunters/Huntresses.

There are many types of this particular people. Most hunters/huntresses ride solo or with a group of two and more.

Most of them hunt for the good of the human race, it is only natural that most of them would be human. Though, there are some hunters who aren't human at all, that are full blood supernatural. Which brings us to another type of hunters. Hunters who are supernatural bounty hunters. It's as exactly as it sounds.

Lastly, there is the worst kind of hunters. Those who poach and sell supernaturals. They are the biggest threat.

But none of these groups of hunters have legal backup nor approval. So they have a more difficult time doing their jobs than the Vessels.

Unfortunately, Vessels run into many of these hunters/huntresses very often. And all three groups do not care for the Vessels in the least.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Seniors[/BCOLOR]
    They've been apart of Dusk longer and have been in and out of the field before. They have experience, more skill and have more flexibility with their powers. Lastly, they're a bit known among the supernatural/mythic community.

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Freshmen[/BCOLOR]
    Fresh out of the academy. They do have control over their abilities but have yet to really test the limits and explore it. They've never been out of the field before, so the only experience, skill, and knowledge they have are from studying, training and simulations.

Kennelly "Scout" Colt Reserved by @Mysty
    Justin Tyrell Jones Reserved by @J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c
    Kaiden Rose Dean Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Jesse Alexander Ramsey-Jordan Reserved by @lxngdon
    Ashley Reid Reserved by @CrystalTears

-------------------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Team[/BCOLOR]
    The team lead and the second-in-command will be paired
    And the remaining seniors will be randomly paired off with a freshman

____________ + ____________
    ____________ +_____________

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    1.Treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated.If I have to spell it out, please be kind and respectful to one another. No one likes a douche.

2. Respect the GMs. This is my idea and what I say goes, I'll have many things to do to keep the story going interesting. Of course, I will ask you guys for permission with things that include your character. This should not be a problem.

3. Use the CS that I provided. I don't mind if you add more details that you want to put in, so as long as you fill out all that I handed you.

4. I don't want more members of one sex over the other. I'll only make an exception if some want to do a same sex couple,if that's case, tell me. So, when you reserve your character, state it's gender along with whether they're a Senior or Freshmen.

5. Romance is encouraged, but that should not be the only relationship built around your character. Friendships, rivalry, frenemies are all there too.

6. Pre-planned couples are allowed, just let me know beforehand. And don't make it an insta-love. Give it some time,that goes for all couples,planned or not.

7. If things get hot and heavy, take it to PMs or fade to black. I don't want any of that on the roleplay thread, thankyouverymuch. And I don't think it's necessary to add 'keep within your age group'.

8. Gain permission before you maim someone's character. I don't want any problems. No godmodding or Mary/Gary sues either.

9. Posting minimum is two small paragraphs, but it would be greatly preferred, and recommended, if you wrote more than that. I understand if you're stumped, but that shouldn't be if things go along smoothly.

10. If you read the rules type at the top of your character sheet "Team 13" as a header in any color and font you like.

11. You have to post at least twice a week. I know we're all busy, but I want to keep this roleplay going and alive. If you don't think you can do it,you can leave now and not in the middle of it. There are others who would like to join so you don't have to feel bad.

12. I'll give your CS a 'Cookie' if it's approved.

13. If you have an idea for an episode/arc, PM me! If you have an idea for anything just Pm. And if you have a question, ask! Don't stay confused.

14. Lastly, this roleplay will include things such as violence, explicit language(mainly cussing), and other non-child friendly topics.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Gif/Picture
    (Realistic only, nothing cartoon, anime or digital art.)

"Character Quote"

NAME
    (First and last. Middle is optional)

(18 - 24 for Freshmen| 21 - 28 for Seniors)

CLASSIFICATION
    (Freshmen or Senior)

SEXUALITY
    (Hetero? Homo? Bi? Pan? Demi?}

ETHNICITY
    (American? Asian? European? Half and half? Quarters?)

BIRTHDATE
    (Month and day)

BIRTHPLACE
    (Where were he/she from originally?)

-------------

APPEARANCE
    (Height - Weight - Hair - Eyes - Scars/Markings - Piercings)

TATTOO
    (The tattoo is a must. It should symbolize of the creature blood within them and their agent number underneath it.)

DRESS
    (Her/his choice of style,including what they wear when out on a mission)

--------------

PERSONALITY
    (You should write at least a paragraph and highlight his/her's main traits.)

DISLIKES
    (Self-explanatory)

HOBBIES
    (What he/she likes to do in her/his spare time.)

HABITS
    (He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
    (What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
    (What is she/he not confident in or on?)

--------------

BLOOD
    (What creature blood is within them? Vampire? Werewolf? Faerie? Mermaid?)

CODENAME
    ( The codename can be based on their creature blood, powers, skills, personality or something memorable they've done.)

AGENTNUMBER
    (The smaller the number the stronger they are.)

POWERS/ABILITIES
    (Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    (This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
    (What he/she is good at and specializes in)

----------------

HISTORY
    (How he/she got to this point.)

RELATIONSHIPS
    (He/she's connection and opinion of everyone else.Discuss it with the peeps and agree to something)

EXTRA
    (I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG
    (Get a song you think fits your character.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, that's it. I suggest you put it in tabs or scroll, but you can do whatever you like, add a div and whatever you want. Don't forget to delete the parentheses directions I added.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Warehouse Challenge
    Two teams. Thirteen and Eleven, battling out in challenges using wit, skill and power. They'll meet at the abandon warehouse little ways from the base and get to see who is better now that they have grown eve stronger since the last time they've fought with one another. And with their new team members.

It will be an opportunity to use and test their abilities. And they'll be a prize, the winning team gets to have one wish granted by the losing team.

May the best team win!

[/bg]
[

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Alright , I am putting up my CS here to just show I am working on her. I hope to finish her up today or tomorrow. Thankfully off!
you still have her tattoo labeled number three fyi

I don't think Edie would have any real relationships with the Freshmen, not until they join the team anyway. If they did, it would be a unique one. Right now, I think the only really thing they would know about her is rumors or maybe had an encounter. I dunno, pm me if you want to! XD I would still like to build something.

Now, as for the seniors so far. I've already established the relationship with Bianca ad Geo. I think the three of them should be a best friend trio! @IceQueen @lxngdon

I'd have to wait a bit for @Shayla character before making something solid.

I definitely think that there should already be some dislike between characters in the seniors group already.
I forgot to mention I love this idea~

Reactions: MaryGold
@Shayla Is your character done yet???? I'm not nagging or anything, I just really wanna we her is all

@Ser K+ I hope things got better for you. Will you still be able to join us?

I'm not trying to get on your cases or anything because we might be starting the IC until next week or a little after. I'm just making sure you're both still alive and interested is all.
Yeah it's a no go, sorry I'll have to miss this one.

g33WRTI.png

WIP
tumblr_mdbs4ogIne1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

The Darkest Place I've ever seen was within Me..
That above all , always Truly Scared Me...

g33WRTI.png

NAME
Kairi Lee Fujimata

CLASSIFICATION
Senior

SEXUALITY
Bi-Sexual

ETHNICITY
100% Korean

BIRTHDATE:
July 18th

BIRTHPLACE
Seoul , South Korea

g33WRTI.png

Hyomin+T-ara+Sexy+Number+Nine+Beauty+GIF+%25283%2529.gif

g33WRTI.png

-------------

APPEARANCE

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145 lbs

Hair: An Odd trait to her is that her hair will change with her current mood , one can never tell where her hair will lead for the day

Eyes: Her eyes when not in her Kitsune form are a eerie pale blue that nearly seems to pierce the soul and lock firmly into it as a memory. When in Kitsune form , they will turn a startling cat like silver.

Scars/Marking: N/A

Piercings:
Right Ear
Left Ear
Hip/Belly Button

TATTOO
Tattoo ~ Number 3

DRESS
One
Two
Three

g33WRTI.png

401882-t-ara-hyomin-number-9-gif-3.gif

g33WRTI.png

PERSONALITY
Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger generation.

Caring ~ She adore's those who have gained her friendship and trust.. She is the kind of person who would do whatever it took just to see you smile or laugh just once.

Spontaneous ~ Iris loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Intelligent ~ One would think for someone who focuses her love upon the Art's that she wouldn't be overly smart.. Yet , secretly within she is highly intelligible and witty when it comes to all things especially tricks and plans. Never underestimate her.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it slightly.

Confident ~ Iris take's pride in all she does and who she is.. Not one person will break that within her.

Logical ~ She is great at planning while on the move.. Pressure doesn't affect her on those kind's of occasions. If anything it gets her mind rushing and allows her to plot all along the way.

True Artist ~ She can make beauty from anything she get's her hands on.. Some call it miraculous and other's call it a true born gift. Her love for it is undeniable.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Stubborn ~ She can be awfully set in her ways when she chooses.

Flexible ~ Acrobatic ? Monkey ? She get's called things often for the tricks she can perform and how her body bend's so easily with her

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's.

Playful ~ She is easy going when she wishes that is for sure and that all but truly means she loves to party and have some fun.

Queen Bitch ~ Don't take it personally when you choose to anger her.. All that time at the temple of course taught some self control. Yet , when ticked off or driven to anger she will go full Bitch Mode on someone's ass. She hates and loves to be tested due to the fact she enjoys her bad ass side more than a Temple Girl should.

Motherly Instinct ~ This is one that not one has bore witness to. She loves her children , Hana and Kyoya without a second thought. These two are her world even though she must act outside of it all like it never occurred or happened. They were born from True Love itself and even though the father is a secret as much as they are... It is hard to not be near them. Not to mention living in the same town as their dad is what one could sum up in one word. Awkward. Along with him not even knowing they exist.

(+) Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Japan ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Video Game's ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Spirit World ~ Rap ~ Dancing ~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Bad Boys and Girl's ~ Goodie Two Shoe's

DISLIKES
(-) People who think they are better than other's , Liar's ~ People who aren't open minded , Overly hot days

HOBBIES
Art ~ Sketching ~ Singing ~ Horseback Riding ~ Photography ~ Spray Paint Art ~ Singing

HABITS
(He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
(What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
(What is she/he not confident in or on?)

g33WRTI.png

day-by-day-hyomin-kpop-park-hyomin-Favim.com-530994.jpg
g33WRTI.png

BLOOD
Kitsune ~ Nine Tailed Fox
Her Form

CODENAME:
Soulraider ~ Due to her specialized abilities and her prior times in her special Soul Flame ability. She in a basic sense , earned the title as her flames would consume the soul of her enemies and raid them of it.

AGENTNUMBER:
Number Four
g33WRTI.png

gallery_15608_1044_38652.jpg

g33WRTI.png

POWERS/ABILITIES
(Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
(This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
Her Magic and Elemental abilities/ control , Her physical stamina , Her skill in silence , Her Echo hearing which allow's her to hear anything or smell from a great distance. Her agility and nimbleness

g33WRTI.png

large.gif

g33WRTI.png

HISTORY
(How he/she got to this point.)
WIP

RELATIONSHIPS
OPEN TO ALL KINDS!

EXTRA
(I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG:

g33WRTI.png

hyomin-bnt-6.png

g33WRTI.png

Yeah, the text is difficult to read. You should probably add a bg or something, I dunno. I see you added number three on her tattoos but her agent number is four. I guess you forgot to change it. But besides all of that I really love her! ^^

@
Yeah it's a no go, sorry I'll have to miss this one.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. D: Well, I still hope things get better with you. Thank you, anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah, the text is difficult to read. You should probably add a bf or something I dunno. I see you added number three on her tattoos but her agent number is four.I guess you forgot to change. But besides all of that I really love her! ^^

@

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. D: Well, I still hope things get better with you. Thank you, anyway.
Who is the person we are going to pull in instead or are we going to roll with 7

Who is the person we are going to pull in instead or are we going to roll with 7
I'm going to pm one of the folks who showed interest in the interest check and see if they would still like to participate. Or if omeone has a person they'd like to invite, I can get down with that too.

Reactions: lxngdon
@Mysty
If I didn't say this before, but our guys gotta become best friends in the rp xD. Seriously lol.

I asked @✦ みかん ✦ (aka Mikan) if she was still interested. Just waiting on a reply now.

Reactions: lxngdon
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold and Justin
@MaryGold I'll take an extra character if it comes down to it

Reactions: Ghostie
I got inspired in class today to write Kai's history and it's pretty bad lol. I should have it up tonight

I am completely finished with Kaiden!! ^~^ History and all

Well, I mikan had her exams today, I dunno if I sent her the link though >.>

@✦ みかん ✦

Last edited:
I have exams until Tuesday, but I get home early. So I should have my CS up soon!

Might start it today and finish it tomorrow...

5ef8aa54fb58eb208a0e7b22f71a5c7e.png

[bg=black]
tumblr_n71tjhPmK91sbbpyso1_500.gif

[/bg]
[bg=black]
"I'm as salty as the Pacific Ocean."
[/bg]

• [bg=black]NAME
    Andrew Cole Bryant

CLASSIFICATION
    Senior

SEXUALITY
    Bisexual

ETHNICITY
    American

BIRTHDATE
    February 16

BIRTHPLACE
    New York City, New York

tumblr_mkjnveEVO21r4v34qo6_r1_250.gif
    quench-your-thirst-1452449456.gif

tumblr_mkjnveEVO21r4v34qo4_r1_250.gif
    2016%2B-%2B2
    [/bg]

• [bg=black]HEIGHT & WEIGHT
    5'11" & 130 lbs

HAIR
    His hair is a dark brown that is usually styled. It stops at the nape of his neck and is soft as it looks.

EYES
    Bambi eyes is probably the best way to describe Andrew's eyes. He has doe eyes that are a light brown, but sometimes appear as hazel depending on the lighting.

SCARS/MARKINGS
    He has plenty of scars littering his body to prove his experience as an agent. None of them really stand out from the rest. As for markings, he does have moles decorating the bottom half of his face and along his cheeks. He's gotten the nickname Spots because of them from friends and family.

PIERCINGS
    N/A

TATTOO
    [spoili]
    vampire-teeth.jpg%3Fw%3D600

[/spoili]
    He has it on his back, located in between his shoulder blades. The Roman numeral for five is placed right below it.

DRESS
    Andrew's style can be categorized as casual. He doesn't wear brand names, yet he also don't wear the cheapest clothing. He has a mature, laid-back look to his wardrobe, which ranges from buttoned up shirts to flannels to colored pants to joggers to combat boots to Chuck Taylors. Think stores like Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister. Outside of missions, he wears glasses that are red on the sides and inside, but black everywhere else. During missions, he likes to wear contacts. His mission outfits usually consist of things that are tight, yet easy to move in. He also likes to wear boots. The color, majority of the time, is black.

tumblr_mnoi9sRdKm1rv71obo1_500.gif
    [/bg]

• [bg=black]PERSONALITY
    Andrew is a wallflower. He isn't one to stand out, and he doesn't like bringing attention to himself. He'd rather work from behind the scenes than stand in the spotlight. That being said, he doesn't see himself as a "nobody". If someone tried to categorize him as such, he's quick to shut them down and remind them just who they were talking about. He's a silent, judgmental loner on his best days, and a downright asshole on his worst. He's snarky, sarcastic, and doesn't have a filter when it comes to insults. He's a bit cynical and pessimistic, so he's not the one to go to for comfort. Despite all of this, he is very intelligent, quick-minded, and the best at what he does. Even if Andrew does have a prickly surface, he's actually quite soft underneath it. To those he holds dear, he's much more playful and positive.

Quiet | Rain | Snow | Sleep | Video Games | New Things | Animals | Hoodies | Movies | Snacks | Desserts | Corny Jokes | Lounging | Reading | Electronics

DISLIKES
    Heat | Sweating | Orders | Work | Crying | Fighting | Socializing | Spiders | Seafood | Water | Thunder | Heights | Surprises | Attention | Defeat

HOBBIES
    Netflix | Reading | Cooking | Video Games

HABITS
    Rolling his eyes (a lot) | Sighing (a lot) | Fiddling with his glasses | Bouncing his leg(s) | Biting/licking his lips | Messing with his hair | Eye twitching

FEARS
    Drowning | Heights

INSECURITIES
    Physical Skills | Socializing | Body Build

tumblr_inline_ocy6rcFdO71swkt44_500.gif

[/bg]

• [bg=black]BLOOD
    Vampire

CODENAME
    Venom

AGENTNUMBER

POWERS/ABILITIES
    Strength »» Much like majority of vampires, Andrew was gifted with superhuman strength. He is able to pick up things like boulders and move them aside.
    Speed »» Also like many vampires, Andrew can move so fast that he's just a blur to the human eye. To him, though, he's moving at an average speed.
    Senses »» His hearing and smell are enhanced tenfold. He can sense things from miles away.
    Compulsion/Hypnotism »» Keeping eye contact with his victim and using a certain tone, Andrew is able to persuade them to do just about anything. He can also alter their memory.

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    Headaches & Willpower »» When it comes to Compulsion, Andrew is always left with a headache. The more effort he had to put in, the bigger the headache. Not to mention that if the victim's willpower was strong, it made it harder to hypnotize them.
    Sensitive »» Because his senses are heightened, they are also very sensitive. Loud, shrill noises hurt more to him than to a normal human. Strong scents can also overpower his nose.
    Motion Sickness »» A vampire with motion sickness. Pretty pathetic, right? While this doesn't stop him from using his super speed, it does leave him feeling woozy and out-of-it. It's rare that he doesn't vomit after running for a while.
    Hand to Hand »» Superhuman strength doesn't always guarantee you a sure fire win in a fight. Especially if you don't know how to use it properly. Which is Andrew's dilemma. He can't fight to save his life, which makes his strength a waste.

TALENTS/SKILLS
    Stealth | Hacking | Lying | Academics

tumblr_inline_o6tdtb6Ph91tczorq_500.gif

[/bg]

• [bg=black]HISTORY
    Andrew was born out of wedlock to a single mother who could barely take care of herself, let alone a child. His mother was fresh out of high school when he was born. Apparently, she had a little too much fun during Prom with her boyfriend of two years and got impregnated. That's not even the worse of the situation. The worse is that her boyfriend immediately left after learning of her pregnancy and was seen again, but with a different girl hanging off of his arm.

The logical thing to do would be to get an abortion, but her parents weren't having that. Even though they also refused to help her. They determined that, since she thought she was so grown up and got herself knocked up, she had to face the music and take responsibility.

Andrew was doomed from the start. He had, in theory, "ruined" his mother's life. She was a good student and was set to go to an ivy league college. She was suppose to stay with her boyfriend and eventually get married. Have kids on her own time. The American Dream, you know. But that all went down the drain because of that night.

It didn't help that, when Andrew was born, he resembled his father. Every time she looked at him, she was filled with so much rage. Enough rage to strike him. Again, and again. She'd tell him how he ruined her life, how his father left because of him, how she was forced to have him. That she didn't truly love him and was taking care of him out of an obligation. She became an alcoholic. That only fueled her emotions, and increased the beatings that he got.

As time passed, he became distant and nonchalant. He learned that, if he kept his mouth shut and didn't cry, the beating didn't last as long. He didn't hurt as much. It's the reason why he's so fond of fading into the background nowadays. He's been doing it all of his life in order to survive. Until he hit the age of six, that is.

A few weeks before he had put his plan in action, his mother had gotten a serious leg injury. She had end up tripping down a flight of stairs and hurting her leg terribly. The doctor had checked it out and given her some pain medication for it, but warned her that she shouldn't take more than what was prescribed. That's when Andrew got his idea.

Being the person who usually does majority of the housework, it was no surprise when his mother asked him to give her the medicine one morning. The pain had been particularly bad that day and she was in and out of consciousness. He had given her the authorized amount, but softly encouraged her to take more. The more she took, the better she'd feel was the lie he fed to her. Not really about her wits, she just nodded in order to shut him up.

She died of an overdose that day.

Everything else happened in slow motion. Andrew had called the police and told them the events that occurred. They had arrived in less than ten minutes to find him standing next to his mother's bed with silent tears running down his eyes. Of course, they thought he was devastated when he was the exact opposite. He couldn't believe he was free.

After that, he was put in an orphanage for three years, bouncing from home to home. It was on his tenth birthday that Dusk came and swooped him up. He was a bit frightened, but mostly willing to go with them. They told him he'd have a permanent home and could help others; he was sold on the permanent home bit. Injections and training followed right after. Sixteen years at Dusk found him to be one of the five seniors on Team 13.

Now, it was his turn to train a Vessel of his own.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Kaiden Dean | Whatever is above Stranger, but below Acquaintance
    [spoili]
    Much like the other Freshmen, Andrew only knows of Kaiden. Though, unlike the other Freshmen, he's actually seen her face at least once. He remembered that he was making his way through the academy for something when he had turned a corner and collided with her. The brunet was quick to make sure she was okay and gather her fallen things. As soon as he was certain she was fine, he was on his way again, disappearing down the hall and around the corner. Ever since then, he's only caught glimpses of her.[/spoili]

Geovani Cross | Platonic Soulmate Best Friend
    [spoili]
    It wasn't platonic love at first sight when the two met each other. In fact, Andrew swore he had been on the verge of death when he met Geo. While doing a bit of wandering around the Dusk building, he had came across her extremely large, filled to the brim with water tank. Now, that was fine and dandy, until he managed to fall into said tank. 'Til this day, he still can't manage to remember how it happened. What he does remember is internally freaking out as he was submerged in water before silently accepting that this would be how he'd die. He lived a somewhat good life. As soon as he was close to blacking out, he was being pulled to the surface and breathing in oxygen instead of water. While coughing up a lung, that's when he met his savior in the form of Geovani Cross. Afterwards their friendship was a bit of a blur, but they did end up becoming super close because of his near-death experience. They're at the point that people think they're dating, but they aren't. Their bond just happens to be that strong. Geovani is a friend that Andrew wouldn't mind taking a hit for, or even taking the life of someone else. And, while he sucks at fighting, he'd defend her until the bitter end. No one gets away with messing with her.[/spoili]

Bianca Breccan | Salty Soulmate Close Friend
    [spoili]
    Bianca and Andrew are the salty duo. They met way before they became apart of Team 13, during the academy days. Because of their similar personalities, they instantly clicked. Ever since then, they've been pretty close friends. You can always hear them ranting about the stuff that they hate while Bianca teaches Andrew some new moves. They have no cut cards, so they're most likely going to be the ones to keep the Freshmen on a short leash.[/spoili]
    Edith MontBlanc | Leader
    [spoili]
    Andrew and Edith aren't necessarily distant from one another, but they aren't as close to each other as they are to Bianca and Geo. Their relationship is more on the professional, work side of the spectrum. Andrew is extremely loyal to Edith and will always listen to her. But, outside of work, they don't really talk that much.[/spoili]
    Nikolai Pluto | Friend
    [spoili]
    Much like Bianca, Andrew knew Nikolai before Team 13 was created. The only difference is that they weren't friends as long as he and Bianca were. He didn't really interact with Niko until the team was created and they were both assigned to it. Before then, he always knew him as "the guy who always got in trouble" and stayed away because unnecessary trouble wasn't his cup of tea. Once they joined Team 13 and began to start talking, they bonded over a couple of things. Like the fact that they're both pretty much assholes, and how long they've been at Dusk. It just snowballed from there. Now, Andrew considers Nikolai a friend. Sure, his tendency to break the rules still pisses him off every now and then, but they're still cool. Andrew isn't as close to Nikolai as he is to Bianca and Geo.[/spoili]

EXTRA
    → For some odd reason, the vampire blood missed his eyesight when enhancing his senses. So he can't see very well without his glasses, or contacts.
    → Even though he really likes animals, he's allergic to both cats and dogs. And seafood.

THEME SONG

tumblr_inline_n7ufv8iXdm1rmylyb.gif
    [/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
@lxngdon @IceQueen @Mysty @Misguided†Ghost @JTJ The Phenom⭐™ @Shayla @✦ みかん ✦

I put up the FCs for the NPCs! ;D

Also, we can pick a starting date that accommodates everyone (or at least most of everyone) after Shayla and Mikan finish their characters.

And, I wanted to ask, do you guys think we should have a posting order or no?
Mmm... Posting orders usually makes sure that no one is left behind. The downside is that the whole roleplay could be put on hold because of one person. Though, I do like to use them when it comes to small groups....

My feelings are mixed, but I'm leaning more towards "yes".

I haven't ever done a role play where there was a posting order, so I don't know much about how it works. I mean it sounds pretty self-explanatory, but I really feel like there's a bit more to it than I think

Status
Not open for further replies.