1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

[bg=#1c1a1a]
RydNUZ0.png

[btn=mode]IC[/btn]

Overview

Supernatural creatures do exist, living amongst and with the human race. Of course, not all of them are civil and even the ones who are 'cause trouble unintentionally. They are a danger.

And that's where the organization comes in. A secret agency , named Dusk, the government created to deal with and solve supernatural problems. They are like hunters, but they don't only hunt, they protect.

These people are better than any hunter/huntress. They have been specially recruited and trained for the job. And most of all, they are unique humans who have been genetically modified with supernatural blood injected in them.

With these powers, they are dubbed as DuskChasers for those who fear them and DuskGuardians for those who seek their protection, but to anyone and everyone they are called Vessels. The only catch for these people is that they are government property.

------------------------------------
The story will be centered around our eight protagonists as they build relationships, dreams, and complete missions.

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Dusk[/BCOLOR]; The secret organization that was founded in the mid-1980's. It was created by the government to deal with any problems and or troubles having to do with supernatural creatures. Whether those problems include taking the bad ones down or protecting the good ones. Because after all, they are still considered citizens in the US.

Their capital division lies outside the city of New York in a secluded area, not easy to find. The institute appears more like a large campus, but to anyone who might come by it, it's disguised as a unique military base. Not only is a workplace, but a home to the field agents, the vessels.

----------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]Vessels[/BCOLOR]; The field agents who have been genetically modified with supernatural/mythic creature blood. Because of this, they have not only possess the inhuman abilities of the beast but their weaknesses as well.

Though, this is the least of their problems. These people were specially recruited at a young(around 10 and up), specifically chosen from broken families,harsh standards and lives they can never go back to. And most of the time, they pick out those who've had an encounter with the supernaturals.

Once they've recruited these people and modified them, they are no longer their own, but government property. With this reason, among others, they live in the base, train in the base, study in the base and more.

To keep them in check whenever they disobey protocol they are 'disciplined'. Though, if they are unwilling to be punished for their actions, they have a second option and all it includes is the press of a button and intense pain for the disobedient Vessel. But it's rare to ever see this happen.

Each Vessel has a tattoo that can be found on their body, it symbolizes the creature of the blood the held within them, along with their agent number(The smaller the number, the stronger they are.). The marking isn't only to be recognized, though, whenever the beast that they contain the blood of is in the vicinity, it burns, warning the agent of their presence.Or even if the creature was there once upon a time ago it.

Lastly, they also gain code names. No, not the titles they are given by the folks they protect or hunt such as DuskGuardians or DuskChasers. These names are given to them by the agency based on their skills, powers, creature blood or even something memorable they had once done.

--------------
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Office Agents[/BCOLOR]; These agents work within in the base, whether it be a doctor, technician, scientist, engineer, supervisor or more. However, unlike the Vessels, they are not superhumans. They're normal human beings, recruited in normal standards.

Yet, most of these people do all of the behind-the-scene work and help support the Vessels with their missions or just help them in general. They still have been hired because of their high IQs, their intelligence. They are geniuses. And the ones in the high positions have superiority over the Vessels.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

The Captain
    His name is James Mulligan, but to everyone else he's just the captain of the capitol division. He can be seen as a rough man in appearance, but in reality, he's a warm person who knows when to show tough love. He knows just about everyone on a personal level.(FC: Paul Blackthorne)

The Dock
    Margarette Brielle, she's the head doctor of the medical division and like the captain, she knows every Vessel as well. The main reason being because she sees over their health. Nonetheless, she is a harsh woman that strictly follows rules and regulations. (FC: Ruth Negga)

Kooky Doctor
    Peter Alexandria is known as the kook doctor. He is a young genius who was recruited at a young age. And he has quite the fascination with supernaturals. Because of this, he always hangs around the Vessels.(FC: Devon Bostick)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides having to work around supernaturals, there is another issue. Hunters/Huntresses.

There are many types of this particular people. Most hunters/huntresses ride solo or with a group of two and more.

Most of them hunt for the good of the human race, it is only natural that most of them would be human. Though, there are some hunters who aren't human at all, that are full blood supernatural. Which brings us to another type of hunters. Hunters who are supernatural bounty hunters. It's as exactly as it sounds.

Lastly, there is the worst kind of hunters. Those who poach and sell supernaturals. They are the biggest threat.

But none of these groups of hunters have legal backup nor approval. So they have a more difficult time doing their jobs than the Vessels.

Unfortunately, Vessels run into many of these hunters/huntresses very often. And all three groups do not care for the Vessels in the least.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Seniors[/BCOLOR]
    They've been apart of Dusk longer and have been in and out of the field before. They have experience, more skill and have more flexibility with their powers. Lastly, they're a bit known among the supernatural/mythic community.

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Freshmen[/BCOLOR]
    Fresh out of the academy. They do have control over their abilities but have yet to really test the limits and explore it. They've never been out of the field before, so the only experience, skill, and knowledge they have are from studying, training and simulations.

Kennelly "Scout" Colt Reserved by @Mysty
    Justin Tyrell Jones Reserved by @J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c
    Kaiden Rose Dean Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Jesse Alexander Ramsey-Jordan Reserved by @lxngdon
    Ashley Reid Reserved by @CrystalTears

-------------------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Team[/BCOLOR]
    The team lead and the second-in-command will be paired
    And the remaining seniors will be randomly paired off with a freshman

____________ + ____________
    ____________ +_____________

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    1.Treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated.If I have to spell it out, please be kind and respectful to one another. No one likes a douche.

2. Respect the GMs. This is my idea and what I say goes, I'll have many things to do to keep the story going interesting. Of course, I will ask you guys for permission with things that include your character. This should not be a problem.

3. Use the CS that I provided. I don't mind if you add more details that you want to put in, so as long as you fill out all that I handed you.

4. I don't want more members of one sex over the other. I'll only make an exception if some want to do a same sex couple,if that's case, tell me. So, when you reserve your character, state it's gender along with whether they're a Senior or Freshmen.

5. Romance is encouraged, but that should not be the only relationship built around your character. Friendships, rivalry, frenemies are all there too.

6. Pre-planned couples are allowed, just let me know beforehand. And don't make it an insta-love. Give it some time,that goes for all couples,planned or not.

7. If things get hot and heavy, take it to PMs or fade to black. I don't want any of that on the roleplay thread, thankyouverymuch. And I don't think it's necessary to add 'keep within your age group'.

8. Gain permission before you maim someone's character. I don't want any problems. No godmodding or Mary/Gary sues either.

9. Posting minimum is two small paragraphs, but it would be greatly preferred, and recommended, if you wrote more than that. I understand if you're stumped, but that shouldn't be if things go along smoothly.

10. If you read the rules type at the top of your character sheet "Team 13" as a header in any color and font you like.

11. You have to post at least twice a week. I know we're all busy, but I want to keep this roleplay going and alive. If you don't think you can do it,you can leave now and not in the middle of it. There are others who would like to join so you don't have to feel bad.

12. I'll give your CS a 'Cookie' if it's approved.

13. If you have an idea for an episode/arc, PM me! If you have an idea for anything just Pm. And if you have a question, ask! Don't stay confused.

14. Lastly, this roleplay will include things such as violence, explicit language(mainly cussing), and other non-child friendly topics.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Gif/Picture
    (Realistic only, nothing cartoon, anime or digital art.)

"Character Quote"

NAME
    (First and last. Middle is optional)

(18 - 24 for Freshmen| 21 - 28 for Seniors)

CLASSIFICATION
    (Freshmen or Senior)

SEXUALITY
    (Hetero? Homo? Bi? Pan? Demi?}

ETHNICITY
    (American? Asian? European? Half and half? Quarters?)

BIRTHDATE
    (Month and day)

BIRTHPLACE
    (Where were he/she from originally?)

-------------

APPEARANCE
    (Height - Weight - Hair - Eyes - Scars/Markings - Piercings)

TATTOO
    (The tattoo is a must. It should symbolize of the creature blood within them and their agent number underneath it.)

DRESS
    (Her/his choice of style,including what they wear when out on a mission)

--------------

PERSONALITY
    (You should write at least a paragraph and highlight his/her's main traits.)

DISLIKES
    (Self-explanatory)

HOBBIES
    (What he/she likes to do in her/his spare time.)

HABITS
    (He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
    (What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
    (What is she/he not confident in or on?)

--------------

BLOOD
    (What creature blood is within them? Vampire? Werewolf? Faerie? Mermaid?)

CODENAME
    ( The codename can be based on their creature blood, powers, skills, personality or something memorable they've done.)

AGENTNUMBER
    (The smaller the number the stronger they are.)

POWERS/ABILITIES
    (Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    (This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
    (What he/she is good at and specializes in)

----------------

HISTORY
    (How he/she got to this point.)

RELATIONSHIPS
    (He/she's connection and opinion of everyone else.Discuss it with the peeps and agree to something)

EXTRA
    (I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG
    (Get a song you think fits your character.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, that's it. I suggest you put it in tabs or scroll, but you can do whatever you like, add a div and whatever you want. Don't forget to delete the parentheses directions I added.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Warehouse Challenge
    Two teams. Thirteen and Eleven, battling out in challenges using wit, skill and power. They'll meet at the abandon warehouse little ways from the base and get to see who is better now that they have grown eve stronger since the last time they've fought with one another. And with their new team members.

It will be an opportunity to use and test their abilities. And they'll be a prize, the winning team gets to have one wish granted by the losing team.

May the best team win!

[/bg]
[

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
^^, Dragon Boy is almost done and I am loving him so far^^. Got his history to do and then coding and then done^^.

⊃JUSTIN⊂
"Just because I look like a criminal, doesn't mean you should treat me like one..."

NAME
Justin Tyrell Jones

CLASSIFICATION
Freshman

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

ETHNICITY
African-American 50% (Father)
Italian-American 50% (Mother)

BIRTHDATE
April 20th

BIRTHPLACE
New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.
⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂⊃⊂
APPEARANCE
[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]-[8]-[9]-[10]
Height: Justin stands at 6'3" evenly.

Weight: Justin weighs around 220-234 pounds. Mostly muscle.

Hair: Afro-Textured and kept cut regularly. He has started to get unique designs placed on the sides of his head when he gets a haircut; like a lighting bolt, or angel wings. Right now he has a dragon silhouette on the right side of his head.

Eyes: He has beautiful Mocha Brown eyes that light up with the fire inside of him just waiting to come out.

Scars/Markings: Because of the life he lived prior to the Organization getting into contact with him, Justin has multiple scars and marks all over his back and chest area. Mostly small ones and only noticeable if up close. He only has one large and very noticeable, curved scar going from the top of his left shoulder and down to the middle of his chest. He doesn't like to talk about how he got it, and will get angry with anyone that asks.

Piercings: Ears & Nipples only.

TATTOO
Tribal Dragon (The Number 7 is hanging from the tail's end).

DRESS
Justin has a very colorful and flashy style of dressing. Before everything came crashing down around his so-called "perfect" life, he would be able to afford the best of things. He is still accustomed to expensive clothing. Though sadly he can't afford the more expensive high end styles right now, but wears colorful tees and tight jeans nonetheless when not on a mission. When on a mission, he wears an all black outfit that covers everything, except his eyes and his mouth... for obvious reasons.

Mission Outfit
Mission Mask Outfit
PERSONALITY
Justin is a very animated and creative individual. Some would say he can be too animated at times; very energetic and all over the place. He isn't the one you would expect to sit in one place for long periods of times. He is a very independent and opinionated soul that won't be treated like some little kid. He hates being talked down to and he tends to go against what another tells him to do. Justin can be very defiant and reckless when things don't go his way. He has a sweet side to him that usually makes it hard for anyone to hate him or want to wring his neck after the chaos he starts, which is most of the time he's around anywhere. A male still learning and discovering more about himself each day. He might look lost at times and he might even act lost and dimwitted, but he is very intelligent deep down inside and only a lucky few have ever seen that side of him. He is very guarded and doesn't let people in that easily, which is why most never see the intelligent and charming side of him that would be worth the time getting to know him and gaining his trust. He would rather keep his own personal issues to himself and only talk about the superficial stuff, making him look like a conceited dick who only cares about what the outside looks like. Never one to go deep with his own emotions, appearing robotic when someone asks him what's going on. He becomes very hostile if asked to many questions about his own life and rarely tells anyone the truth. Only the higher ups in The Organization know what truly turned the happy and positive male into the cold and guarded one they all see now.

Netflix. Video Games. Drinking. Mountain Dew. Rap. Hip-Hop. Pop. Mirrors. Expensive Outfits. Leadership. Superficial Things. Mean Girls. Bad Boys. Funny People. Making Friends. Keeping things casual. Ariana Grande. Snow Cones. Pizza. Burgers. Fried Dough. Money. Carnivals. Horror Movies. Clowns. Wolves. Dogs. Sleeping. Social Media. Swimming. Dancing. Acting. Singing. Loyalty. Friendship. Romance. Honesty. The colors; green, red, pink and silver. Dragons. Game of Thrones. Helping Others. The Organization.

DISLIKES
Being asked too many questions. Rules. Following others orders. Confusion. Mind Games. Idiots. Backstabbers. Fish. Spiders. Heights. Airplanes. Not getting enough sleep. Bad singers. Horrible dancers. Terrible acting. Country Music. Kanye West. Taylor Swift. Sushi. KPop. Crazy Celebrity Fans. Posers. Starbucks. iPhones. Facebook.

HOBBIES
Social Media. Hanging with Friends. Sleeping. Acting. Online Gaming. Video Games. Writing. Dancing. Getting into trouble. Traveling. Swimming.

HABITS
When Justin gets angry, he tends to start to cry. It's something he can't control and if anyone makes fun of him... he'll just punch them to the ground. It's best to not laugh or do anything when he's in this state, but leave him alone.

2. Sometimes for unknown reasons, he will burst out laughing or yelling. Another uncontrollable and very weird thing that he has been dealing with since he can remember.

3. Talks with his hands all the time.

FEARS
Χ
Heights (Acrophobia)
Χ Spiders (Arachnophobia)
Χ Losing control and hurting the other agents and his friends.
ΧNever learning how to control his powers and killing himself in the process.

INSECURITIES
Justin has a lot of insecurities. Most are because of the life he comes from and never being able to know who his mother was because he blames himself for her death. He is very insecure about being the real him and showing people his vulnerable side.

2. He is also insecure about his powers. Knowing that they can be stronger and more powerful if he only would let himself go and learn to ride with the strength of them and not try to tame them. His powers need to be free, just like he needs to be.

3. Not the most intelligent, he is very insecure when it comes to explaining himself and he doesn't know a lot of big words and hates looking dumb in front of anyone. Shutting down when he can't form the right set of sentences he wants to say.
BLOOD
Dragon

CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame (Long, but that's the only name he liked. Not responding to anything else the Organization tried to call him).

AGENT NUMBER
Seven

POWERS/ABILITIES
Dragon Physiology

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
Well obviously since he is new to the Organization and the Dragon Blood is probably the most chaotic and most difficult to learn how to control, Justin barely knows how to do anything with it. He so far can breath fire and fly for short periods of time, that being the basic level. He doesn't have control over and hasn't tapped into the more stronger aspects of the blood inside of him and probably won't for a very long time.

2. Justin can only breath fire for up to thirty minutes every hour and a half. If he tries to breath fire for a longer time or before the hour and a half pause between uses, he will give himself a fever that will put him in a coma. No telling how long the coma will keep him out of it. If he keeps doing that, he would eventually fry himself from the inside out. Main thing he is trying to work on.

3. Justin can only fly around by himself, not having the strength yet to carry anyone else around and his flying right now is more like levitation if anything. Not being able to stay in the air for longer than an hour and with a two hour buffer in-between flight sessions.

4. Another weakness of his that doesn't do anything with his power, is him being guarded. He doesn't like to ask others for help and would rather do things by himself, making it hard for him to work in a team and play nice at times.

TALENTS/SKILLS
Acting. Singing. Dancing. Writing Books. High Scoring Online Gamer. High Scoring Video Gamer. Hand-To-Hand Combat. High Endurance. Fast. Flexible. Close Range & Mid-Range Shooting.
HISTORY
J
ustin's childhood was a perfect one. Well in his young eyes his childhood was perfect. Living in a huge home that his father purchased before he was born. The only thing that did diminish the ideal life he thought he had, was his mother death giving birth to him. He was never able to meet her and only knew of one parent, his loving father. Who always treated him like a Prince. He never had to want for anything and he never needed anything. Always getting the latest things and being spoiled as an only child. That attention he got from his father made him into a sweet and obedient young man that would do anything asked of him.

Around the age of eleven was when the truth about his "perfect" life would come out and he would see his father for the monster he really was.

One night as he was trying to go to bed, Justin heard what sounded like an argument between his father and some other man in the living room of their home. Being a kid still, he didn't know what was going on so he left his bedroom and hid at the top of the stairs. As he looked down to see his father and three other men surrounding one man, who looked as if he was staring at the Devil Incarnate. His young mind couldn't process what the scene in front of him meant. His father was a Gang Leader and the man in front of him was someone that owed him loads of money and couldn't pay him back at all.

The next thing he saw should never be seen by someone his age at the time. Justin saw his own father kill the poor man that was begging for his life. The young boy was frozen in the spot, as he watched the men that were with his father clean up the bloody mess and disposed of the now lifeless body on the mahogany wooden floors.

Justin would grew up to have the image of his father murdering someone with no remorse, in his head for the rest of his life. His life didn't change much after that, though he did become distant with his father. Something the man didn't sense, because of how busy he became around Justin's teen years. He just thought it was teenage issues, like usual. Justin's life would take another bad drop, one that would change his life and everything about him for the better... or for the worst. Depending on how one looked at it.

A few days after his sixteenth birthday, Justin came home from school to see his father in handcuffs and his home being ransacked by FBI Agents and the CIA. He didn't know what to do or what was going on, only hearing his father's pleads for him to run and never look back. Luckily all the cops were too far from him to catch up and grab him, as he listened to his father and ran down the street. He wanted to look back and run to the last person he had any familial connection too, but he knew he couldn't. Running away and finding himself on the streets for the next five years of his life.

This is where The Organization found him, on the streets with the clothes on his back and some other things that he stole over the years in a ratty bag of luggage. He thought they were the FBI or CIA that were still looking for him, but they weren't and they eventually were able to tell him who they were and why they tracked him down.

He couldn't believe what they told him but when he went with them and they showed him that what they said was true, he knew that this was his only chance to change his life around and help others instead of being like his father and run and hide for the rest of his life.

RELATIONSHIPS
(OPEN)

EXTRA
Favorite color is Torch Red.
Favorite food dish is Lasagna.
Addicted to mint flavored bubble gum.
First time he made out with someone... he farted and then ran off humiliated. He never talked with that person again, even though they were in the same grade and class in middle school.

THEME SONG
Natalia Kills-Devils Don't Fly

⊃JUSTIN⊂
"Just because I look like a criminal, doesn't mean you should treat me like one..."

NAME
Justin Tyrell Jones

CLASSIFICATION
Freshman

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

ETHNICITY
African-American 50% (Father)
Italian-American 50% (Mother)

BIRTHDATE
April 20th

BIRTHPLACE
New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.
APPEARANCE
[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]-[8]-[9]-[10]
Height: Justin stands at 6'3" evenly.

Weight: Justin weighs around 220-234 pounds. Mostly muscle.

Hair: Afro-Textured and kept cut regularly. He has started to get unique designs placed on the sides of his head when he gets a haircut; like a lighting bolt, or angel wings. Right now he has a dragon silhouette on the right side of his head.

Eyes: He has beautiful Mocha Brown eyes that light up with the fire inside of him just waiting to come out.

Scars/Markings: Because of the life he lived prior to the Organization getting into contact with him, Justin has multiple scars and marks all over his back and chest area. Mostly small ones and only noticeable if up close. He only has one large and very noticeable, curved scar going from the top of his left shoulder and down to the middle of his chest. He doesn't like to talk about how he got it, and will get angry with anyone that asks.

Piercings: Ears & Nipples only.

TATTOO
Tribal Dragon (The Number 7 is hanging from the tail's end).

DRESS
Justin has a very colorful and flashy style of dressing. Before everything came crashing down around his so-called "perfect" life, he would be able to afford the best of things. He is still accustomed to expensive clothing. Though sadly he can't afford the more expensive high end styles right now, but wears colorful tees and tight jeans nonetheless when not on a mission. When on a mission, he wears an all black outfit that covers everything, except his eyes and his mouth... for obvious reasons.

Mission Outfit
Mission Mask Outfit
PERSONALITY
Justin is a very animated and creative individual. Some would say he can be too animated at times; very energetic and all over the place. He isn't the one you would expect to sit in one place for long periods of times. He is a very independent and opinionated soul that won't be treated like some little kid. He hates being talked down to and he tends to go against what another tells him to do. Justin can be very defiant and reckless when things don't go his way. He has a sweet side to him that usually makes it hard for anyone to hate him or want to wring his neck after the chaos he starts, which is most of the time he's around anywhere. A male still learning and discovering more about himself each day. He might look lost at times and he might even act lost and dimwitted, but he is very intelligent deep down inside and only a lucky few have ever seen that side of him. He is very guarded and doesn't let people in that easily, which is why most never see the intelligent and charming side of him that would be worth the time getting to know him and gaining his trust. He would rather keep his own personal issues to himself and only talk about the superficial stuff, making him look like a conceited dick who only cares about what the outside looks like. Never one to go deep with his own emotions, appearing robotic when someone asks him what's going on. He becomes very hostile if asked to many questions about his own life and rarely tells anyone the truth. Only the higher ups in The Organization know what truly turned the happy and positive male into the cold and guarded one they all see now.

Netflix. Video Games. Drinking. Mountain Dew. Rap. Hip-Hop. Pop. Mirrors. Expensive Outfits. Leadership. Superficial Things. Mean Girls. Bad Boys. Funny People. Making Friends. Keeping things casual. Ariana Grande. Snow Cones. Pizza. Burgers. Fried Dough. Money. Carnivals. Horror Movies. Clowns. Wolves. Dogs. Sleeping. Social Media. Swimming. Dancing. Acting. Singing. Loyalty. Friendship. Romance. Honesty. The colors; green, red, pink and silver. Dragons. Game of Thrones. Helping Others. The Organization.

DISLIKES
Being asked too many questions. Rules. Following others orders. Confusion. Mind Games. Idiots. Backstabbers. Fish. Spiders. Heights. Airplanes. Not getting enough sleep. Bad singers. Horrible dancers. Terrible acting. Country Music. Kanye West. Taylor Swift. Sushi. KPop. Crazy Celebrity Fans. Posers. Starbucks. iPhones. Facebook.

HOBBIES
Social Media. Hanging with Friends. Sleeping. Acting. Online Gaming. Video Games. Writing. Dancing. Getting into trouble. Traveling. Swimming.

HABITS
When Justin gets angry, he tends to start to cry. It's something he can't control and if anyone makes fun of him... he'll just punch them to the ground. It's best to not laugh or do anything when he's in this state, but leave him alone.

2. Sometimes for unknown reasons, he will burst out laughing or yelling. Another uncontrollable and very weird thing that he has been dealing with since he can remember.

3. Talks with his hands all the time.

FEARS
Χ
Heights (Acrophobia)
Χ Spiders (Arachnophobia)
Χ Losing control and hurting the other agents and his friends.
ΧNever learning how to control his powers and killing himself in the process.

INSECURITIES
Justin has a lot of insecurities. Most are because of the life he comes from and never being able to know who his mother was because he blames himself for her death. He is very insecure about being the real him and showing people his vulnerable side.

2. He is also insecure about his powers. Knowing that they can be stronger and more powerful if he only would let himself go and learn to ride with the strength of them and not try to tame them. His powers need to be free, just like he needs to be.

3. Not the most intelligent, he is very insecure when it comes to explaining himself and he doesn't know a lot of big words and hates looking dumb in front of anyone. Shutting down when he can't form the right set of sentences he wants to say.
BLOOD
Dragon

CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame (Long, but that's the only name he liked. Not responding to anything else the Organization tried to call him).

AGENT NUMBER
Seven

POWERS/ABILITIES
Dragon Physiology

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
Well obviously since he is new to the Organization and the Dragon Blood is probably the most chaotic and most difficult to learn how to control, Justin barely knows how to do anything with it. He so far can breath fire and fly for short periods of time, that being the basic level. He doesn't have control over and hasn't tapped into the more stronger aspects of the blood inside of him and probably won't for a very long time.

2. Justin can only breath fire for up to thirty minutes every hour and a half. If he tries to breath fire for a longer time or before the hour and a half pause between uses, he will give himself a fever that will put him in a coma. No telling how long the coma will keep him out of it. If he keeps doing that, he would eventually fry himself from the inside out. Main thing he is trying to work on.

3. Justin can only fly around by himself, not having the strength yet to carry anyone else around and his flying right now is more like levitation if anything. Not being able to stay in the air for longer than an hour and with a two hour buffer in-between flight sessions.

4. Another weakness of his that doesn't do anything with his power, is him being guarded. He doesn't like to ask others for help and would rather do things by himself, making it hard for him to work in a team and play nice at times.

TALENTS/SKILLS
Acting. Singing. Dancing. Writing Books. High Scoring Online Gamer. High Scoring Video Gamer. Hand-To-Hand Combat. High Endurance. Fast. Flexible. Close Range & Mid-Range Shooting.
HISTORY
J
ustin's childhood was a perfect one. Well in his young eyes his childhood was perfect. Living in a huge home that his father purchased before he was born. The only thing that did diminish the ideal life he thought he had, was his mother death giving birth to him. He was never able to meet her and only knew of one parent, his loving father. Who always treated him like a Prince. He never had to want for anything and he never needed anything. Always getting the latest things and being spoiled as an only child. That attention he got from his father made him into a sweet and obedient young man that would do anything asked of him.

Around the age of eleven was when the truth about his "perfect" life would come out and he would see his father for the monster he really was.

One night as he was trying to go to bed, Justin heard what sounded like an argument between his father and some other man in the living room of their home. Being a kid still, he didn't know what was going on so he left his bedroom and hid at the top of the stairs. As he looked down to see his father and three other men surrounding one man, who looked as if he was staring at the Devil Incarnate. His young mind couldn't process what the scene in front of him meant. His father was a Gang Leader and the man in front of him was someone that owed him loads of money and couldn't pay him back at all.

The next thing he saw should never be seen by someone his age at the time. Justin saw his own father kill the poor man that was begging for his life. The young boy was frozen in the spot, as he watched the men that were with his father clean up the bloody mess and disposed of the now lifeless body on the mahogany wooden floors.

Justin would grew up to have the image of his father murdering someone with no remorse, in his head for the rest of his life. His life didn't change much after that, though he did become distant with his father. Something the man didn't sense, because of how busy he became around Justin's teen years. He just thought it was teenage issues, like usual. Justin's life would take another bad drop, one that would change his life and everything about him for the better... or for the worst. Depending on how one looked at it.

A few days after his sixteenth birthday, Justin came home from school to see his father in handcuffs and his home being ransacked by FBI Agents and the CIA. He didn't know what to do or what was going on, only hearing his father's pleads for him to run and never look back. Luckily all the cops were too far from him to catch up and grab him, as he listened to his father and ran down the street. He wanted to look back and run to the last person he had any familial connection too, but he knew he couldn't. Running away and finding himself on the streets for the next five years of his life.

This is where The Organization found him, on the streets with the clothes on his back and some other things that he stole over the years in a ratty bag of luggage. He thought they were the FBI or CIA that were still looking for him, but they weren't and they eventually were able to tell him who they were and why they tracked him down.

He couldn't believe what they told him but when he went with them and they showed him that what they said was true, he knew that this was his only chance to change his life around and help others instead of being like his father and run and hide for the rest of his life.

RELATIONSHIPS
(OPEN)

EXTRA
Favorite color is Torch Red.
Favorite food dish is Lasagna.
Addicted to mint flavored bubble gum.
First time he made out with someone... he farted and then ran off humiliated. He never talked with that person again, even though they were in the same grade and class in middle school.

THEME SONG
Natalia Kills-Devils Don't Fly

I can already tell that all these newbies are going to 'cause some major chaos and unbalance... I love it!

Bianca's probably the one who'll have to knock their heads together , especially Justin.

• Love
I can already tell that all these newbies are going to 'cause some major chaos and unbalance... I love it!

Bianca's probably the one who'll have to knock their heads together , especially Justin.
Yeah Justin is going to irritate the crap out of her and probably all the Seniors xD. Can't wait.

Reactions: MaryGold

Geovani Cross

dce9d83a4dc8de02456b04a3c2598382.jpg
"... I wouldn't get to close, I bite."

• NAME
    Geovani Cross

CLASSIFICATION
    Senior

SEXUALITY
    Heteroflexible

ETHNICITY
    Half English, Half Norwegian

BIRTHDATE
    November 16th

BIRTHPLACE
    England

• 72c6d0a70daa1746ee05894555fc1439.jpg
    APPEARANCE
    Height-5'9"
    Weight- 160 pounds
    Hair-Dark brown, short cropped
    Eyes-Deep Blue Grey
    Scars/Markings-A scar on her inner left forearm, a nick in her right ear.
    Piercings- Two in each lobe, a industrial barin her left ear. Her lobes are stretched slightly

TATTOO
    [spoili]
    52e6ca1c4b1904803c764fcf55af01aa.jpg
    [/spoili]

DRESS
    On missions Geo wears skin tight pants and a tight tank top. Regularly the woman wears jeans or loose pants with a loose shirt. Muscle shirts and tank tops are her favorites, though often she has to wear long shirts as she get's cold easily.

• 8d2909785e9957a0820a5667ff5fc9e4.jpg
    PERSONALITY
    Geo is the loner of the group. A lot of people don't know what she sounds like, or even what she does. She spends a lot of time alone, though she does have a slight sense of humor. She is more often than not quiet, preferring to be by herself. When she does talk Geo carries a stern tone, like she is always giving out orders. She uses her voice only when she is out on missions. Despite not talking much Geo has a lot of experience on the team, being one of the oldest. She tends to dot on the smaller freshman, giving them silent advice. She gives great advice, and is a great support unit for those who are slightly insecure. She is smarter than she appears, knowing solutions for most situations. She is quick with her reflexes, never missing a beat. It's rare that anyone see's Geo in a vulnerable state, as she is very guarded. She likes to express herself often through art. Geo is very tranquil, and not easy to upset. She is very protective of her team, and acts much like a moma bear when people try to attack them. When she does get upset there is a lot of yelling and a lot of punching. Underneath her exterior layer, Geo is very curious about how the world works, playful to an extend, and depressed. Geo puts herself before others constantly because she views herself as less, as a monster with gills.

Water, Music, Warm food, Pasta, Katsu, Fireplaces, Warmth, Arealism, Winning Fights, Clean Haircuts, Whiskey, Cuddles, Netflix, Drawing, Painting, Singing, humming, cooking, sparring, practicing, Honing Skills, Raw Fish

DISLIKES
    Artichokes, Raw Meat(excluding fish),

HOBBIES
    Singing, Swimming, Art, Martial Arts, arealism, Pottery

HABITS
    Biting her lip, messing with her bar, humming, tapping her fingers.

FEARS
    Hurting those around her

INSECURITIES
    Her voice, her mermaid form, her love of raw fish (despite her previously hating it)

• BLOOD
    Siren

CODENAME
    Sonic

AGENTNUMBER

POWERS/ABILITIES
    Sonokenisis- Due to being part Siren Geo has control over sound waves. She mostly uses it to lure her opponents into a sense of security, or as a projectile. She can use it around her fist to help amplify her punches, as a small barrier to surround herself and maybe one person, and to jump. The more power used in each one, the more she has to absorb to supply her powers.

Alluring-Geo uses her voice to allure enemies. When she sings it allures those who listen towards her. It only works when people don't know her well.

Water bending-Though not her main power, Geo can bend the tide to her will. Though it only works in busts or small amounts, she mostly uses it to keep rain off her, otherwise she grows a tail in the middle of the street.

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    Fishy Fishy- Sirens are inheritly fish, so when Geo decideds to take a swim, poof, there go the legs. Her tail replaces them. Her breast becomes covered in scales as well, donning gills on the sides of her neck. In siren form she has glowing lavender eyes and sharp teeth, as well as decorative shells and gems along her ears and head. Her form is meant to be attractive but deadly, and tends to rip through her pants though her shirt will stay. She tends to have patches of scales, and her ears become pointed and large, seeming like fins.

Waterbreather-Geo needs to be in water at the least once a day or else her skin will start to dry out and crack. She is a fish after all. The longer she goes without water, the more faint she gets. This can be compensated by large amounts of water intake.

Equal Exchange-Sound doesn't appear out of thin air, Geo needs to absorb energy from around her before using it. In the ocean sirens use the sound of the waves and mamals to supply their powers. On land Geo uses the sounds of bustling streets, music, etc. She has a limit of how much she can store, and how much she can push out. She can only handle so much energy and without it she is basically only able to charm people.

Lust: Like most Sirens, Geo often feels the urge to lure people into the depths with her songs. Even when she isn't in the water when she is attracted to someone all she wants to do is sing to them.

Raw fish-She fucking hates that she likes raw fish

TALENTS/SKILLS
    Hand to Hand Combat, Agility, Singing, Flexibility

• 893c4f6b0798609ad3c2e7230b25e3da.jpg
    HISTORY
    Geo grew up in a broken home like most people from Dusk, terribly. Her parents to everyone else where just normal people. To Geo they were her worst nightmare. Geo grew up the third daughter to her parents. She was the runt of the litter. She wasn't a genius, she didn't like sports. Geo was quite reserved as she wanted to be herself. Her parents wanted her to be famous like her siblings. Geo was quickly shoved into the shadows. Her parent's relationship problems were often forced on her. Physiological torture by both siblings and parents happened daily. Her life felt like hell.

Geo stayed in that house until she was 10. At the age of ten Geo's house was attacked. She didn't know why, but the animals ripped through her house and depowered the rest of her family. She had been locked in a closet for the last month, and she kept herself hidden in the corner. She was swiftly taken to the Dusk program after that.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Bianca and Edie
    "We're the dream team. I have been friends with them for as long as I can remember. They helped me out in certain awkward situations. I am really close to them."

EXTRA
    She's a loud screamer

THEME SONG

tumblr_o1422p1N8B1uof7vvo1_400.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
@J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c Best friends. They'd definitely be best friends. B) I love him omg.

@IceQueen OMG?? SHE'S ADORABLE??
Yesh they are lol.

Bianca will smack them both if she needs to.
xD Justin will expect no less from her lol.

Geovani Cross

dce9d83a4dc8de02456b04a3c2598382.jpg
"... I wouldn't get to close, I bite."

• NAME
    Geovani Cross

CLASSIFICATION
    Senior

SEXUALITY
    Heteroflexible

ETHNICITY
    Half English, Half Norwegian

BIRTHDATE
    November 16th

BIRTHPLACE
    England

• APPEARANCE
    Height-5'9"
    Weight- 160 pounds
    Hair-Dark brown, short cropped
    Eyes-Deep Blue Grey
    Scars/Markings-A scar on her inner left forearm, a nick in her right ear.
    Piercings- Two in each lobe, a lumbar in her left ear. Her lobes are stretched slightly

TATTOO
    [spoili]
    52e6ca1c4b1904803c764fcf55af01aa.jpg
    [/spoili]

DRESS
    On missions Geo wears skin tight pants and a tight tank top. Regularly the woman wears jeans or loose pants with a loose shirt. Muscle shirts and tank tops are her favorites, though often she has to wear long shirts as she get's cold easily.

• PERSONALITY
    Geo is the loner of the group. A lot of people don't know what she sounds like, or even what she does. She spends a lot of time alone, though she does have a slight sense of humor. She is more often than not quiet, preferring to be by herself. When she does talk Geo carries a stern tone, like she is always giving out orders. She uses her voice only when she is out on missions. Despite not talking much Geo has a lot of experience on the team, being one of the oldest. She tends to dot on the smaller freshman, giving them silent advice. She gives great advice, and is a great support unit for those who are slightly insecure. She is smarter than she appears, knowing solutions for most situations. She is quick with her reflexes, never missing a beat. It's rare that anyone see's Geo in a vulnerable state, as she is very guarded. She likes to express herself often through art. Geo is very tranquil, and not easy to upset. She is very protective of her team, and acts much like a moma bear when people try to attack them. When she does get upset there is a lot of yelling and a lot of punching. Underneath her exterior layer, Geo is very curious about how the world works, playful to an extend, and depressed. Geo puts herself before others constantly because she views herself as less, as a monster with gills.

Water, Music, Warm food, Pasta, Katsu, Fireplaces, Warmth, Arealism, Winning Fights, Clean Haircuts, Whiskey, Cuddles, Netflix, Drawing, Painting, Singing, humming, cooking, sparring, practicing, Honing Skills, Raw Fish

DISLIKES
    Artichokes, Raw Meat(excluding fish),

HOBBIES
    Singing, Swimming, Art, Martial Arts, arealism, Pottery

HABITS
    Biting her lip, messing with her lumbar,

FEARS
    Hurting those around her

INSECURITIES
    Her voice, her mermaid form, her love of raw fish (despite her previously hating it)

• BLOOD
    Siren

CODENAME
    Sonic

AGENTNUMBER

POWERS/ABILITIES
    Sonokenisis- Due to being part Siren Geo has control over sound waves. She mostly uses it to lure her opponents into a sense of security, or as a projectile. She can use it around her fist to help amplify her punches, as a small barrier to surround herself and maybe one person, and to jump. The more power used in each one, the more she has to absorb to supply her powers.

Alluring-Geo uses her voice to allure enemies. When she sings it allures those who listen towards her. It only works when people don't know her well.

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    Fishy Fishy- Sirens are inheritly fish, so when Geo decideds to take a swim, poof, there go the legs. Her tail replaces them. Her breast becomes covered in scales as well, donning gills on the sides of her neck. In siren form she has glowing lavender eyes and sharp teeth, as well as decorative shells and gems along her ears and head. Her form is meant to be attractive but deadly, and tends to rip through her pants though her shirt will stay. She tends to have patches of scales, and her ears become pointed and large, seeming like fins.

Waterbreather-Geo needs to be in water at the least once a day or else her skin will start to dry out and crack. She is a fish after all. The longer she goes without water, the more faint she gets. This can be compensated by large amounts of water intake.

Equal Exchange-Sound doesn't appear out of thin air, Geo needs to absorb energy from around her before using it. In the ocean sirens use the sound of the waves and mamals to supply their powers. On land Geo uses the sounds of bustling streets, music, etc. She has a limit of how much she can store, and how much she can push out. She can only handle so much energy and without it she is basically only able to charm people.

Raw fish-She fucking hates that she likes raw fish

TALENTS/SKILLS
    Hand to Hand Combat, Agility, Singing, Flexibility

• HISTORY
    Geo grew up in a broken home like most people from Dusk, terribly. Her parents to everyone else where just normal people. To Geo they were her worst nightmare. Geo grew up the third daughter to her parents. She was the runt of the litter. She wasn't a genius, she didn't like sports. Geo was quite reserved as she wanted to be herself. Her parents wanted her to be famous like her siblings. Geo was quickly shoved into the shadows. Her parent's relationship problems were often forced on her. Physiological torture by both siblings and parents happened daily. Her life felt like hell.

Geo stayed in that house until she was 10. At the age of ten Geo's house was attacked. She didn't know why, but the animals ripped through her house and depowered the rest of her family. She had been locked in a closet for the last month, and she kept herself hidden in the corner. She was swiftly taken to the Dusk program after that.

RELATIONSHIPS
    WIP

EXTRA
    She's a loud screamer

THEME SONG

tumblr_o1422p1N8B1uof7vvo1_400.gif

and fire and water... yeah fun XD

Very fun, though screaming is more accurate
Fire and water, don't they just mix well! I fear that Justin may get his ass handed to him a couple of times XD And Scout probably will too

But don't worry, Edie will give Geo all the cuddles she'll need.

Fire and water, don't they just mix well! I fear that Justin may get his ass handed to him a couple of times XD And Scout probably will too

Yus. Handing asses and cuddles. Sounds fantastical to me

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold and Justin
@Mysty our boys are going to be in for it XD

• Love
Reactions: Mysty and MaryGold

Scout can play the kicked puppy dog act well, so maybe that can get him out of an ass kicking. (Or two.)

@Mysty our boys are going to be in for it XD
They'll go down together though. xD

We have to wait on three more now? Things are progressing a lot faster than I hoped. I'm so hyped, I think I'll start writing the first post for the IC now then edit it later.

I want to open the IC on a weekend.

I'll try and have at least a WIP up tonight. I've been having a lot of trouble with my character which is surprising for me

I'll try and have at least a WIP up tonight. I've been having a lot of trouble with my character which is surprising for me
I understand, it happens to us all once and while or more often ^^

If we could have all the characters up before next weekend I'd be happy.

Reactions: lxngdon
As much as I hate to delay my CS further, I've been having a horrible time these last two work weeks, I'll try getting at least a WIP on the weekend, but if nothing changes by next week I may have to drop out of the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.