3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Know what? Boo dying too! Welcome back err'body! Ada Bella and sugarglider! Yays! K invite sent! Sorry err'body but going back to bed!!x,x!!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: DeFier
IC post up. FYI Agent 16 is a White Tiger and she is the leader of the Scars (Predators and Powerful Herbivores).

Now just to clarify. There will be two IC threads going forward until such time all the Prey meet up again.

Descending Into a Dark Place with: Conway, Jaycie and Summer.

Rewiring Our Bonds with: Ada, Bella, Euler, and Unamed Sugar Glider.

And to keep things more organized there will be three OoC's as well. One for Descending, one for Rewiring and this one for idea generation, general chattiness and tom-foolery. Although, knowing Boomer, tom-foolery will spread across all OoCs. And speaking of Boomer, once she feels better we will start up on the Rewiring IC.

Convo thread.

We are closing up that flashback soon. But @noodle @Mystical Fox if an idea strikes you and you feel the need to post there In Character then by all means go ahead. We will have another opportunity to strike up a Flash back soon that will include @Equusheart 's new character soon too. This is to provide familiarity with the new character and work on the Combined power in the Emergent Property section of your sheets.

Now then a lot to take in I know, but we will be going in stages and posting speed will still be at about once per week.

I'll pop in this weekend to see what's good, but just so you know, I'm still a bit sick and it's Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend so I'll be doing festivities prep on Sunday and will be out of commision on Monday.

Happy Eat Turkey Day 🦃 from 🍁 Canadoodles!! 🍁

K sooo hope err'body all goods cuz the Boo Girlie is feeling BETTER!! So! So like that means we will be launching the Rewiring thread THIS FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!^^!!

And looks like poor poor not adopted and unloved DeeDee and Sabai are still not adopted and still unloved but we will wait till Halloween before closing adoption time!! 👻 SCARY BOOOO!! 👻 But! Anyone here feel like doubling up and you have the strength and stamina to write a lot then yeah~yeah go on and adopt one of them by all means^^

And like @Equusheart how goes the charrie making processes??o,O??

And for reals now lots of L❤️❤️❤️❤️VE for sticking around and being a part of RPR!!!

Now! It's Eat Big Bird time!! ;DDD

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom It's coming. Trying to remember what all I had written down the first time I wrote out the CS. Like an idiot, I deleted it -_-

I feel sad that Sabai hasn't been been adopted. I'm kinda tempted to try and take him on along with my sugar glider. If that would be okay?

Last edited:
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom It's coming. Trying to remember what all I had written down the first time I wrote out the CS. Like an idiot, I deleted it -_-

I feel sad that Sabai hasn't been been adopted. I'm kinda tempted to try and take him on along with my sugar glider. If that would be okay?
Suuuuucks!!x,x!! But kk hopefully you gets it all together!^^! Still fits Lotsa time. We can start you off with Sabai till you allllll dones k^^

And fo'sho!! I'll take him off the adoption list! Yays! Thanks ya!!😘😘!!

Glad you're feeling better!! Happy Canadian Turkey Day!! I ~ f i n a l l y ~ posted in the Convo thread.

I'm excited for tomfoolery!
Thanks and thanks ya again!! Sooooooo much better!! SLEEEEEP WORKS!!😴😴🙂😚😘🌞!!

And kk loves the Convo! One more round and we can clinch it! When done... Get ready for a new EP err'body :33333~~

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Awesome! :D okay. I kinda had the idea of when I get my sugar glider finished of playing them as kind of an adoptive brother/sister set.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Awesome! :D okay. I kinda had the idea of when I get my sugar glider finished of playing them as kind of an adoptive brother/sister set.
k all goods but just to let you know to start off they will be separated. One will be in the Descending IC and the other will be in the Rewiring IC. This is only so that we can get the RPer involved in both threads and like this goees for anyone else here if they wants to adopt DeeDee k? But there will be opportunity to have them interact together with Flashbacks and of course like later on when they all meet up again.

Sooooo like @Equusheart which IC would you like Sabai to start? Aaaaand invited to the BSB to see what's going good there too k^^

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Okay, sounds good :) I just figure that's how their personalities might be like later on.

I think I'll start Sabai in the Descending IC. And thanks for the invite ❤❤❤

Sooooooo sorry err'body for no replies.... x,x!! Been a bad week and on top of that they really screwed up my haircut and I been crybaby crusty pants the whole time >:[[[[ like even ms. daFie lost it on me :[

So like yeah~yeah. Muh brain is all discornonthecobulated but still working on muh posties k!! So is daFie! Please bear with us!! ^^;

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom *Super duper hugs* no worries hun. We'll be here.
~sooper booper hugs right back^^~ thanks ya! k so just checkin here! You still working on a charrie for the Rewiring thread and what is their nickname? Just to let you know that to give you some time, we gunna have part of the other charries mission to go meet up with them!!

@DeFier hey lady!! You mad bruh!? Or you sad bra!! We needs a postie in the Convo so we can finish out!! Still loves Boo?

Cuz Boo still L❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💥VES YA!!

Three in a row. Aggro Bitch is on fire...

Posted up in the Convo thread. A bit confusing but anything you need clarified let me know! Almost done up in there!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Wows. Amaaaaaaazing!! Sooooo loves it. Went better than I imagined. And like I get what's going on cuz like... Boo's idea^^ but daFie, girl you straight fire!! FIRE🔥🔥🔥!!

LAST ROUND OF POSTIES and convo thread done! YAYUH^^!!

• Spicy
K sooooo like finally Boo postied up in the Convo thread^^ Let's wrap this thing up like a burrito k? Habanero sauce!! :3333

• Sweet
RL freaking sucks! Hopefully this damn rollercoaster I've been on will finally smooth out. So sorry for the delay. I'll try to get a post up soon.

RL freaking sucks! Hopefully this damn rollercoaster I've been on will finally smooth out. So sorry for the delay. I'll try to get a post up soon.
Been there too fo'sho... All goods^^

But like don't worry about the Convo thread. We're in the final round of posties! Just go for it in the Descending IC k? ;DD