3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
I
Alright then.

@fish-writer @Boo Girlie BoomBoom the IC post is done and sets you guys up. Post a single response to it in the IC then we will continue in the BSB until we finish up.

As for everyone else... What's good, peeps? Where we at to the vets and to the new peeps; how goes the character creation?
Almost done my response. Should be up in 10, girlie^^

I'm dying inside. I've never tasted so much blood, or missed sandwiches and popcorn so dearly. My face looks like it's been transplanted from a chubby person (not to say that chubby persons are not cute, but I am very much a beanpole).

But, yknow, getting better slowly
UGHS!!! OMFG! Hey~hey hoping you get better and recover like soon and with less pain U,u!! We still here when you feel up to coming on back. But like we gunna put Ada off to the side for now then. She can chill with Decker and Unit 2 while you mend k^^; You better mend!! ~hugs~
I'm dying inside. I've never tasted so much blood, or missed sandwiches and popcorn so dearly. My face looks like it's been transplanted from a chubby person (not to say that chubby persons are not cute, but I am very much a beanpole).

But, yknow, getting better slowly
Nah shit. Kick back, rest up and hope you get better soon and hoping you come back to us soon, kid! Take care of you!
Thanks, y'all :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@fish-writer

Awesomes^^ lovin the postie and lovin' Summer too. She seems like a sassy, up beat redhead Guinea Pig that would defo get along with Jaycie too^^ Bet your dog loves her too ;P

K so looks like we should take the OoC to the BSB for this side Event but still pondering whether we continue in the BSB as a event thread or like just go IC'ly and put a header above our posties saying: "Very, very Special Team going to do STUFFS!!!" or something or other? Leaning towards IC to keep it all active-like O.o??

Anyways suuuuper excited to keep this going man!!^^!!

OMFG!! MS. DAFIE GAVE BOO A RAINBOW IN THE IC!!

BOOOOOOOM!!

YAYUH!!

Feels sooooooo goods right about now!! Been waiting sooooooo long to gets a rainbow from that lady! Dancing around and Boo had to stop cuz felt something tingling in muh undies! ~takes a peek~ Hey... Wouldja look at that...

...Euphoria.

EONi.gif

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

:3333~~~

OMFG!! MS. DAFIE GAVE BOO A RAINBOW IN THE IC!!

BOOOOOOOM!!

YAYUH!!

Feels sooooooo goods right about now!! Been waiting sooooooo long to gets a rainbow from that lady! Dancing around and Boo had to stop cuz felt something tingling in muh undies! ~takes a peek~ Hey... Wouldja look at that...

...Euphoria.

EONi.gif

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!

:3333~~~
Fine.

Happy Birthday, Boomer.

Now bitch, please... get some professional help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey~hey~^^!!

K so like i know we've set up only DeeDee and Sabai for adoption but for anyone else who stumbles in here, just know that we are also accepting 2 Original Charrie appies too k? There is a lot to take in but we're still in the early stages so it's all goods. But like yeah~yeah, any questions, concerns, comments like don't feel afraid to drop them up in here k?

Oh and @DeFier is my Co-GM and @fish-writer is amazingly amazing too! They're both really nice and really creative too! Except when Ms. daFie is being a biyatch that is... :3333~

Right. Aaaaanyways... Thanks for stopping by~^^!!

Speaking of the Aggro-bitch...

Hell. Oh.

This RP is still live and we're all still amped up to get this firing on all cylinders. We do have the IC posts going but do know that there is a Flashback scene happening in the BSB that includes DeeDee.

But that being said @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @fish-writer, I'm hoping we can get some posts in there to kill that shit. I can most likely put in a response soon with Dee and Shilo initiating something unless @fish-writer has ssomething to go on. Just need to figure out a way to keep a secret from the 'BCT-seeing' eyes of the Panther.

My to-do list app seems to have eaten my BSB-post to-do. >___< I'll get a post up before the weekend~
Hey~hey, FISHAY~^^!!

Good to see ya out from the BSB!! ;P

But kk no rush bruh. All goods here. But like if ya can do it then even better^^

I'll work on my IC'ly postie and see what daFie has to add/adjust but most likely postie up next week? We'll see^^

Hey~hey~^^!!

Okay soooo like banners should be going up ^there soon and hope we get some more interest!

But k imma work on my IC'ly postie and hopefully up by tmrw! And once we close off the Convo thread we can get on the Connections between the charries then!

Reactions: DeFier
Hey~hey~^^!!

Okay soooo like banners should be going up ^there soon and hope we get some more interest!

But k imma work on my IC'ly postie and hopefully up by tmrw! And once we close off the Convo thread we can get on the Connections between the charries then!
Looking good, Boomer!

But let's not get too fixated on hits and replies. Show must go on and all that real shit. So on that note, I will pump out a response in the Convo, if only to kick start it again. And once you go IC I'll be quick with a follow up; I have an idea or two as to where to push this.

Hey~hey~^^!!

Looking good, Boomer!

But let's not get too fixated on hits and replies. Show must go on and all that real shit. So on that note, I will pump out a response in the Convo, if only to kick start it again. And once you go IC I'll be quick with a follow up; I have an idea or two as to where to push this.
Yeah~yeah... I hear ya. Still not giviing up hope tho girlie~^^!!

But kk so like the Boo Giggle Butts postied up IC'ly^^ And see what I did there at the end? I pulled a Ms. daFie hide the scary thingie in a spoiler trick! K sooo like i think that sets up whacha wants @DeFier ? Anything you need edited just lemme know k. AND!! finally got to use a POWAHHHH!!! BOOOOM!!! So like this means that Jaycie cant use it again for a week, man! UGHS!! But still fun anyways ;DDD

Oh! And the other thing I wanted to say @fish-writer was that both Summer and Jaycie have no recollection of the events in the Convo thread cuz reasons. BUT!! Conway still does remember cuz even more reasons! We'll get to the bottom of it as soon as the Convo thread is done k :333~~

• Love
Reactions: fish-writer
Omgggg bOOMER AN OWL AHHH

okay just so you guys know i had a dream last night where I WAS a little prey dexter and they were looking for me and the others, so that was my brain kicking my butt to get me to work on my convo posts. 8)

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I don't know if you are mocking me with that spoiler or not, but whatever, nice pic and post. I was veering towards that tack so yes, nicely done. And I think we need to re-evaluate the whole 'you can use this power once per week and after seven days it just magically returns so you may use it again' video game styled logic. So I propose that after roughly seven days the power returns, but there may be processes that may actually hinder or progress the recharge to certain degrees. Essenntially, it's not etched in stone that seven days must pass for the character to restore their EP.

@fish-writer I think your brain is telling you how it is! Anyways, I have something on the go for the Convo and Boomer has some tidbits to add to it so I may post up there in a day or two. Also, to Boomer's point about the memories, it will settle itself once the Convo thread is done, so do expect another message in Conway and Bella's threads soon. And it looks like I'm next to post in the IC. So where would you position Summer and Conway in the Owl confrontation? Essentially just how far away are they from it?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Omgggg bOOMER AN OWL AHHH

okay just so you guys know i had a dream last night where I WAS a little prey dexter and they were looking for me and the others, so that was my brain kicking my butt to get me to work on my convo posts. 8)
Omfg fo'sho Fishay! HELLS YES an owl!! That's actually a really cool dream^^ ...and reminder! the dream I had about RPR was like set in video game graphics and I was a subject and I had to shift into animal form. I don't remember what kinda Animal I was but anyways... Like when I shifted I got stuck in a wall. Like half in and out vertically. I was trying to scream for help but my mouth was like all melty into the wall and so like no one came to help. More frustrating than nightmare but still bad dream man x,x!!

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom I don't know if you are mocking me with that spoiler or not, but whatever, nice pic and post. I was veering towards that tack so yes, nicely done. And I think we need to re-evaluate the whole 'you can use this power once per week and after seven days it just magically returns so you may use it again' video game styled logic. So I propose that after roughly seven days the power returns, but there may be processes that may actually hinder or progress the recharge to certain degrees. Essenntially, it's not etched in stone that seven days must pass for the character to restore their EP.

@fish-writer I think your brain is telling you how it is! Anyways, I have something on the go for the Convo and Boomer has some tidbits to add to it so I may post up there in a day or two. Also, to Boomer's point about the memories, it will settle itself once the Convo thread is done, so do expect another message in Conway and Bella's threads soon. And it looks like I'm next to post in the IC. So where would you position Summer and Conway in the Owl confrontation? Essentially just how far away are they from it?
D'aaaaaw it's so adorable when you gets all embarrassed like. Getting all formal and rigid and stuffs ;DD no man I reeeeeeally like that hiding a monster in a spoiler. Like we joked about it but for reals I used it cuz I thot it would be fun k^^

Oh and about the awakened power yeah~yeah fo"sho I feels ya on that thumb tack lady! Pointy!! :3333

@fish-writer hey~hey!!

K sooooooo like Boo postied in the Convo. I know it's a double post but technically it was daFies and I just helped in parts. But like she Soooo busy so I postied up for her k?

Anything needed clarified, she should be on late tonight to like explain k? ;DD

@fish-writer So that little bit of weird exposition tacked on the end needs a bit of work to tease out, true but essentially it's there just in case we get more joining us. Something to refer to regarding the big secret the Prey have that the Panther does not know. It's confusing and vague at best, however, it is a seed that will Boomer will grow into something larger later on, I'm sure.

But while the Prey were BCT speaking 'behind' the Panther's back, the Thrum did pipe up to all of them. On top of that, the information that She gave Conway, however, is still only in Conway's possession. And on top of that, it will be only he that remembers anything that transpired in the Lair of The Thrum.

And working on my IC post too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@fish-writer So that little bit of weird exposition tacked on the end needs a bit of work to tease out, true but essentially it's there just in case we get more joining us. Something to refer to regarding the big secret the Prey have that the Panther does not know. It's confusing and vague at best, however, it is a seed that will Boomer will grow into something larger later on, I'm sure.

But while the Prey were BCT speaking 'behind' the Panther's back, the Thrum did pipe up to all of them. On top of that, the information that She gave Conway, however, is still only in Conway's possession. And on top of that, it will be only he that remembers anything that transpired in the Lair of The Thrum.

And working on my IC post too.
Yeah~yeah, this secret defo will grow into something big, flowery, sensory-overload, vagina kicking good stuff later on down the road. Like these are the #tags Boo's littered over the RP:

action-adventure? :checkmark:
biopunk? :checkmark:
dark fantasy? :checkmark:
futuristic? :checkmark:
mystery? (this is where the Thrum comes in... and "OTHER" stuffs too :3333~~) :rainbow:
supernatural? :checkmark:
survival? :checkmark:
teenage characters? :checkmark:

So like yeah, thinking we needed some mysterious mystery!! All goods, man^^!

K! Sooooooo like good news!!

We gunna have a RPer joining us!! A little bit of old a little bit of new! Ya best step back cuz @noodle coming thru!!^^!!

Ada's is gonna go back to her! Yays! Like we gunna needs to get ya back up to speed here cuz stuff been going in the BSB with Ada and the rest of the little dexter subjects k?

Reactions: noodle and DeFier
K! Sooooooo like good news!!

We gunna have a RPer joining us!! A little bit of old a little bit of new! Ya best step back cuz @noodle coming thru!!^^!!

Ada's is gonna go back to her! Yays! Like we gunna needs to get ya back up to speed here cuz stuff been going in the BSB with Ada and the rest of the little dexter subjects k?
Fantastic! Welcome back, Neobendium/ @noodle ! I'll hand Ada back to you and get you up to speed whenever you're ready.

And @fish-writer I'm almost ready to put up a post IC. Most likely tomorrow. I'm just going to assume that Summer made it into the crawlspace with Conway and Jaycie.