3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!

PSX_20180809_160134.jpg

~| The 'Rewiring' BSB | The 'Rewiring' IC | The OOC | The 'Descending' IC | The 'Descending' BSB |~
~|
A Little Chat - Flashback |~

| Ada | Bella | Conway | DeeDee |
|
Euler | Jaycie | Keijo | Sabai
|

| Agent 94 |

⭐~~>Welcome to RPR!! From your GMs Boo and daFie~^^!!

⭐~~> Chat Event in BSB closing down^^!! And once it's done get ready for new EP!!^^!!

⭐~~>IC'ly we gots Two now!!^^!!
Descending Into a Dark Place.

Rewiring Our Bonds.
⭐~~>NOW Accepting OC Appies for Rewiring!!^^!!
⭐~~>DeeDee up for adoption AGAIN~^^!!

<~~~<>~~~>

Last edited:
Yeee @DeFier !! Sounds good!!

I've got like strep or something? So it knocked me out last week, but I'm feeling better now. I've got a Convo post about half written, so should be up tomorrow or the day after.

And YAY @noodle !!!
Hey~hey^^

Happy you feeling better!! ;D but I think you passed it on to me n daFie... X,x!! Ughs. Feeling suuuuuuper run down today. Achy, rough throat and tired whole day. slow acting zombie virus. Know what? We didn't even smoke anything the whole weekend either. Well like Boo didn't at least. Aaaaanyways...

Might have another RPer joining us again..? Maybe? Hopefully? We'll see ;DF

Reactions: DeFier
Heyo! Thanks for having me back, y'all! Mind catching me up to speed?

Hey~hey~^^!! Good to see ya back, girlie ;DD

K Soooo... Like daFie is worky working so gunna have to wait till later tonight till she gets back. But like I'll link you back to the Convo and like at least it's a starting place. I'll leave it to daFie to 'splain cuz Boo doesn't do explaining very well.^^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DeFier and noodle

K Soooo... Like daFie is worky working so gunna have to wait till later tonight till she gets back. But like I'll link you back to the Convo and like at least it's a starting place. I'll leave it to daFie to 'splain cuz Boo doesn't do explaining very well.^^;
Awesome! Thanks so much! It's good to be back :)

I got to admit I don't think I've done an RP like this so i'd like to give it a go as an owner and being adopted as well.
Hey~hey!

Well you actually don't RP as an owner in this. The adoption thingie is actually a RPer (you!) taking over a pre~made charrie that I made and playing them rather than you making a whole new original charrie. Hopefully that makes sense?

I got to admit I don't think I've done an RP like this so i'd like to give it a go as an owner and being adopted as well.
Hey~hey!

Well you actually don't RP as an owner in this. The adoption thingie is actually a RPer (you!) taking over a pre~made charrie that I made and playing them rather than you making a whole new original charrie. Hopefully that makes sense?
I see and thanks i got to admit at first it seemed cool but I don't always have the creative flow and such to always do 2-3 paras min that's why I'm withdrawing it has given me and idea for a lower-key version but i don't want to be stealing others work so it would be cool to get someone to help me with it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Awesome! Thanks so much! It's good to be back :)
K Soooo like I sent the invite.

You postied up in there before but a loooooot has been going on there too. Like if you can skim the posties and look for Ada's pic and dialogue colour to see what she been up to.

Oh and like for Ada's charrie sheet there, I swapped out her pics with other ones cuz daFie was gunna adopt Ada and we thought it would be like in movies where like another actor takes over the old role kinda deal-io.

Hey~hey!

I see and thanks i got to admit at first it seemed cool but I don't always have the creative flow and such to always do 2-3 paras min that's why I'm withdrawing it has given me and idea for a lower-key version but i don't want to be stealing others work so it would be cool to get someone to help me with it.
Kk well thanks for interest anyways^^

Good luck with finding a RP ;D

Happy you feeling better!! ;D but I think you passed it on to me n daFie... X,x!! Ughs. Feeling suuuuuuper run down today. Achy, rough throat and tired whole day. slow acting zombie virus. Know what? We didn't even smoke anything the whole weekend either. Well like Boo didn't at least. Aaaaanyways...

Noooooo that is exactly how I've been. X_____X Drink water and sleep!! >:O

Oof. A lot has been going on. Can I replace the pictures and new musings on Ada's CS?

• Love

Noooooo that is exactly how I've been. X_____X Drink water and sleep!! >:O
Loooooots of water and early night for this girlie ;D I just hope it's not strep. Had it once. Suuuuucks man.

@noodle k so like you have mod privileges to edit your charrie sheet

Well holy shit this thread just exploded with replies. Love it.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom sure. I'll get Noodle re-acquainted and upto speed. We are going to have to do a llittle shuffling of ideas now, but not a bad thing at all. What we wiil have to discuss is the adoptees and groups.

@noodle I'll have to go through the rundown tomorrow. My head is pounding and I feel like shit but I'll start tossing you the 411 on what's been going down no doubt.

@Equusheart come on in and say hi. Don't worry we don't bite. Any questions or concerns you have feel free to shoot them our way.

@fish-writer yeah hopefuly you're over it. Ours has just begun. Something's going around work too. Such bullshit but better now than at Christmas season. Anywho in terms of RP;get ready to write a lot if you're still up to taking over for Bella. There will be a bunch of Musings to write for both she and Conway with the new influx of characters.

Actually,before I head off to bed @noodle there are several things I introduced to Ada that is canon now:
  • A rivalry with a new character, Keijo - The Crow.
  • The 'slap' she gave to Shilo and repercussions to come.
  • The complete dis she gave to Agent 94 and repercussions to come.
  • Her Connection to Jaycie now includes speech and not just sensory transmissions.
  • In her first year, she received a 'Calling to the Coast' although not as strong as the Calling Jaycie and Summer received.

Nice to see this RP flourishing once more! Thanks so much.

Good night, peeps.

Where is the CS form?

Where is the CS form?
Well hi there to you too.

Charrie sheet!!

Human Pic
sapient-Space-20191009200506320.jpg
COLOUR: #hexnumber
<~★~>​

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE
    (~use Dialogue colour when typing out IDN and Nick please!!)

Subject IDN: (follow this sequence of 2 letters, dash, followed by 8 numbers)EX. Subject: AA-12345678.
    Nickname: (derive nick from IDN) ex." Decker" cuz like Ace Ace then sequential numbers like 'deck of cards.' Like that kinda' thing^^ Be creative!!
    Age: 14-18 (cuz panthers do best when running away with teens^^;)
    Sex: M or F. (gender+orientation can be fleshed out in bio/flashbacks and! Don't worry about 'balancing the sexes.' Wutevs. You just play whacha wants^^)

Years in the BLOCC: 1-3 (anyone of 3 years has to be 16 or older)
    Primary Handler: (Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)
    Prospective Owner: (Same as above. Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)

Directive: (what kind of domestic work were you geared for? Tell us about it^^!!)
    Directive Skills:
    5-8 (just list them but if you are suuuuuuper amazing then put a small description beside it.)
    Also include languages known:

• Year One - English Only
    • Year Two - Add one more Language
    • Year Three - Add two more Languages
    <~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    (Yeah you know what to put here. But also some descriptions of notable or distinguishing features is nice^^)

Trained Advantage: (
    depending on years in BLOCC put 1-3 trained advantages. )
    • 1 year, 1 trained advantage.
    • 2 years, 2 trained advantages.
    • 3 years, 3 trained advantages.
    ('Pet tricks' yes, but waaaay cooler. But also note that skills Nth degree blackbelt in fauna kickass-fu is NOT even remotely acceptable. Think non-violent. )

SAPIENT FORM: (Put a 'general body type')
    In Sapient (human) list your:

• Eye colour, hair colour, (but note your hair has been shaved with clippers), height, weight, general build that kinda' thing.
    • And what kind of Accent do they have?
    • You will all be in onesies with your Subject IDN on it. Any charrie of 3 years in the BLOCC will be wearing white with red trim. Any other charries will be wearing dull grey with teal trim. You will also have the back of your necks tattooed with your IDN barcode style.
    • Also, in your Sapient form, describe any tell tale signs below.

Tell Tale Signs: (one must be on the face or head)
    Obvious
    Subtle

• 3 years will have 3 distinct but Subtle tell tale signs as to what you will shift into.
    • 2 years will have 3 distinct yet Obvious features ex. tail show, more feathers on body, etc.
    • 1 year will have 6 or more features. 3 of which will be Obvious and 3 Subtle.

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+ 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Loves company - Decker is constantly talking but only really does so to make everyone feel welcome in their prescence.

Nega- 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Party pooper when put off - Usually happens when things don't go their way or when difficulty of task at hand is too much for them to bear; watch for the 'double-eyeroll' and then bear witness to it all begin to down spiral from there...

: 5-8. (But like just laundry list them.) ex. Talking, laughing, good stories, etc.

Dislikes
    : 5-8. ex. Cleaning, heavy-lifting, silent-treatments, etc.

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Heightened Sense - out of the 5 senses (works in all forms).
    • 1 year, 2 heightened senses
    • 2 years, 1 Heightened sense
    • 3 years, no Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours

2) Physical Carry-over - in Sapient form. (depending on animal, ex. Bunny has strong legs for jumping and running, Squirrel is good at climbing surfaces)

3) Communication. Everyone understands Big Cat Tap; a form of Morse Code that travels to the receiver without touching them. But depending on years in BLOCC:
    • 1 year, BCT but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 2 years, BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 3 years, BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.
    4) Awakened Resistance: They are not Awakened yet still Marked. As a benefit they have a resistance to Awakened effects forced upon them. They may resist as follows:
    • Year One - 3 times per day, or once per day for a period of 1 hour.
    • Year Two - 2 times per day, or twice per day for a period of 2 hours.
    • Year Three - 1 time per day for a period of 3 hours.
    5) Connections:
    • N/A
    6) Combined:
    • Soon!

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Written later in flashback.
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • Written upon Acceptance.

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • N/A ~ Not yet Awakened.

2) Those Good Times. (Combined)

• Soon! ~ Coming Soon

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.
    Write a blurb on how your charrie views the others. Everyone knows each other but to what degree and just how amiable towards each other? Stay away from being all Brooding Egdy Edgelord Loner types please.

<~★~>

Animal Pic

fauna-Space.jpg

<~★~>

Please refer to The Adoptees tabs here to see how the format looks like when complete. Looking forward to seeing the sugar glider!

Okay peeps, I'm sick and Boomer is in bed trying to sleep off whatever it is we have. So IC post will have to wait yet again. But good news; we have @Mystical Fox rejoining us as Bella!

@noodle apologies but getting you up to speed will have to wait.

@Mystical Fox welcome back and yes, Bella is yours again and we will have to get you up to speed. I will link you out to the Convo. Also do take a look at Bella's thread for there is an update there in terms of the Convo.
EDIT: Check that. I don't have permissions to do that. Will have to wait till Boomer comes around and she will do it.

@fish-writer looks like you're back down to one main character. Would you like to adopt either DeeDee or Sabai? Also if you can get a post into the Convo thread then we can close it off sooner too.And if you can would you be so kind as to update all here as to what happened with Conway in the thread esp. in terms of the 'visions' some of the Prey received? If not, that's fine, I will post it all tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the CS form?
Well hi there to you too.

Human Pic
sapient-Space-20191009200506320.jpg
COLOUR: #hexnumber
<~★~>​

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE
    (~use Dialogue colour when typing out IDN and Nick please!!)

Subject IDN: (follow this sequence of 2 letters, dash, followed by 8 numbers)EX. Subject: AA-12345678.
    Nickname: (derive nick from IDN) ex." Decker" cuz like Ace Ace then sequential numbers like 'deck of cards.' Like that kinda' thing^^ Be creative!!
    Age: 14-18 (cuz panthers do best when running away with teens^^;)
    Sex: M or F. (gender+orientation can be fleshed out in bio/flashbacks and! Don't worry about 'balancing the sexes.' Wutevs. You just play whacha wants^^)

Years in the BLOCC: 1-3 (anyone of 3 years has to be 16 or older)
    Primary Handler: (Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)
    Prospective Owner: (Same as above. Just put a name here, we will get to know them later via write-ups and flashbacks k?)

Directive: (what kind of domestic work were you geared for? Tell us about it^^!!)
    Directive Skills:
    5-8 (just list them but if you are suuuuuuper amazing then put a small description beside it.)
    Also include languages known:

• Year One - English Only
    • Year Two - Add one more Language
    • Year Three - Add two more Languages
    <~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:
    (Yeah you know what to put here. But also some descriptions of notable or distinguishing features is nice^^)

Trained Advantage: (
    depending on years in BLOCC put 1-3 trained advantages. )
    • 1 year, 1 trained advantage.
    • 2 years, 2 trained advantages.
    • 3 years, 3 trained advantages.
    ('Pet tricks' yes, but waaaay cooler. But also note that skills Nth degree blackbelt in fauna kickass-fu is NOT even remotely acceptable. Think non-violent. )

SAPIENT FORM: (Put a 'general body type')
    In Sapient (human) list your: Eye colour, hair colour, (but note you're hair has been shaved with clippers), height, weight, general build that kinda' thing.
    And what kind of Accent does they have?.
    Also, in your Sapient form, describe any tell tale signs below.

Tell Tale Signs: (one must be on the face or head)
    Obvious
    Subtle

• 3 years will have 3 distinct but Subtle tell tale signs as to what you will shift into.
    • 2 years will have 3 distinct yet Obvious features ex. tail show, more feathers on body, etc.
    • 1 year will have 6 or more features. 3 of which will be Obvious and 3 Subtle.
    You will all be in onesies with your Subject IDN on it. Any charrie of 3 years in the BLOCC will be wearing white with red trim. Any other charries will be wearing dull grey with teal trim. You will also have the back of your necks tattooed with your IDN barcode style.

• <~★~>​

~PERSONA

Posi+ 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Loves company - Decker is constantly talking but only really does so to make everyone feel welcome in their prescence.

Nega- 3-5 (a statement/descriptor with one long sentence) ex. Party pooper when put off - Usually happens when things don't go their way or when difficulty of task at hand is too much for them to bear; watch for the 'double-eyeroll' and then bear witness to it all begin to down spiral from there...

: 5-8. (But like just laundry list them.) ex. Talking, laughing, good stories, etc.

Dislikes
    : 5-8. ex. Cleaning, heavy-lifting, silent-treatments, etc.

• <~★~>​

~EMERGENT PROPERTIES

1) Choose your Heightened sense out of the 5 senses (works in all forms).
    • 1 year, 2 heightened senses
    • 2 years, 1 Heightened sense
    • 3 years, no Heightened sense BUT can hide ALL deformities in Sapient form for up to 4 hours

2) Choose a physical carry-over in Sapient form. (depending on animal, ex. Bunny has strong legs for jumping and running, Squirrel is good at climbing surfaces)

3) Communication. Everyone understands Big Cat Tap; a form of Morse Code that travels to the receiver without touching them. But depending on years in BLOCC:
    • 1 year, BCT but only receive. May communicate mentally within eyesight with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 2 years, BCT transmit within car length and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal.
    • 3 years, BCT transmit within eyesight and receive as normal. May communicate verbally with similar creatures of chosen animal within car length.
    4) Awakened Resistance:
    • They are not Awakened yet still Marked. As a benefit they have a resistance to Awakened effects forced upon them. They may resist as follows:
      Year One - 3 times per day, or once per day for a period of 1 hour.
      Year Two - 2 times per day, or twice per day for a period of 2 hours.
      Year Three - 1 time per day for a period of 3 hours.
    5) Connections:
    • N/A
    6) Combined:
    • Soon!

• <~★~>​

~BACKSTORIES

~BACKSTORIES

THE SELECTION.

1) Those Glowing Eyes. (Marked)
    • Written later in flashback.
    2) Predator with a Gun. (BCT & Awakening)
    • Written upon Acceptance.

BUTTERFLY INTO HURRICANE.

1) Nice to Meet You. (Connection)
    • N/A ~ Not yet Awakened.
    2) Those Good Times. (Combined)
    • Soon! ~ Coming Soon

• <~★~>​

~MUSINGS

1) Your Prey Mates.
    Write a blurb on how your charrie views the others. Everyone knows each other but to what degree and just how amiable towards each other? Stay away from being all Brooding Egdy Edgelord Loner types please.

<~★~>

Animal Pic
fauna-Space.jpg

<~★~>

Please refer to The Adoptees tabs here to see how the format looks like when complete. Looking forward to seeing the sugar glider!

Okay peeps, I'm sick and Boomer is in bed trying to sleep off whatever it is we have. So IC post will have to wait yet again. But good news; we have @Mystical Fox rejoining us as Bella!

@noodle apologies but getting you up to speed will have to wait.

@Mystical Fox welcome back and yes, Bella is yours again and we will have to get you up to speed. I will link you out to the Convo. Also do take a look at Bella's thread for there is an update there in terms of the Convo.

@fish-writer looks like you're back down to one main character. Would you like to adopt either DeeDee or Sabai? Also if you can get a post into the Convo thread then we can close it off sooner too.And if you can would you be so kind as to update all here as to what happened with Conway in the thread esp. in terms of the 'visions' some of the Prey received? If not, that's fine, I will post it all tomorrow.
No problem! Take all the time you need. Get well!

@DeFier Sorry I got excited :3 Hope you feel better. Being sick is no fun.