• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Effervescent

I think it's because I forgot to make it so the link doesn't expire. Lol. Either way I sent a link to the server on your discord. :^) \

EDIT: Whoops Shiz didn't realize Shiz already sent it to you. Derp Bear atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Effervescent
ALRIGHTY THE IC IS UP.

Florence and Malcom are heading to a nightclub in the Redlight to pick up Betty, who's Watcher status has attracted some unsavory attention.
Vinny and Victoria are going to a high-class hotel in Manhattan to pick up Connie at the same time her fiancee' aims to bring her back home.
Abraham opted to be the one to pick up Theodore, a watcher who's peculiar circumstances have attracted specific attention from the Occult's Council.
Dio and Ezra will be conducting an exchange of terms in one of Redlight's alleyways with the goal being an alliance between the Cartel and the Roswell's.

I will be moving the story along on April 8th or possibly earlier if everyone gets their introduction posts in before that date. I will also be adding an NPC section to the Lore Thread in the next day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.