• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@daird I'm sorry to say that Susan Greene is not accepted. In her current form she is simply not up to par for the set standards of this roleplay. You are free to inquire further about my reasoning through a private PM.

@BearEnthusiast Been a bit out of it, which is why Ezra isn't up yet. But he will be up later tonight^^. Sorry if holding up anything.

@MadKingJai⭐™ its all good! We are still waiting for a few other sheets anyhow. :-)

I am aiming to start the IC sometime in the coming week or two after I'm done with class. So until then people are still free to submit their characters.

@MadKingJai⭐™ its all good! We are still waiting for a few other sheets anyhow. :-)

I am aiming to start the IC sometime in the coming week or two after I'm done with class. So until then people are still free to submit their characters.
Ok, yeah. Been working on char but been dealing with the creative block so trying to work it out before getting Ezra up.

EZRA
THE DEVILISH CHARMER
NAME

Ezra "EC" Clemens

ROLE

Second In Command Of The (Demon) Cartel

Unknown: Around 270-295

Male

SEXUALITY

Sexually Fluid

RACE

Hollow Demon

WRITTEN DESCRIPTION

Human Form: When Ezra is in "disguise" his human form stands at 6'4". Muscular and toned. He has a very stylish sense of dressing. Just because the other demons tend to be more on the "rougher" side of life, doesn't mean he has to be the same way. Having a cocoa brown, kissed by the sun complexion. Smooth as butter milk and always smelling of vanilla and honey. Ezra is a very vain man and his human form shows it. Defined arms, legs, chest, butt. Every part of his body has been paid careful attention to. He wanted to walk into a room and have everyone looking his way. Which to most, he did accomplish with this form. He will always be seen with an expensive looking golden pocket watch, that he pulls out every hour, on the hour. A very eccentric and flamboyant type of dresser and manipulator. Using his good looks and charm to get his way in most, if not all situations he finds himself in.

Demon Form: The total opposite of charm and beauty. The real Ezra is a creature of what nightmares are made of. Full of malevolent energy and horrific features. Grey and black in color, with two sets of horns protruding from his forehead and the sides of his head. He is the ultimate predator who feeds off of other's misery and sadness. The spikes covering various parts of his body turn bright red when he feeds on the sadness of others, mundane and supernatural. Not many have seen the true form of Ezra, not even his demon brethren. It's best that most never have the unfortunate luck to see this demon's full potential on display. It will be buried into their mind for the rest of their miserable life.

PERSONALITY

When it comes to Ezra Clemens, or EC, one thing that anyone who truly knows him can tell you, is that he's a Master Manipulator. Excellent at analyzing other creatures and their behavioral patterns. Using his attractiveness,charm and silver tongue to get into the hearts of others and gain their trust, while secretly working on destroying them at the same time. The Hollow Demon has always been an Opportunist, who strived to be the best of the best. It took years for him to get to where he is now. And no one will ever take that away from him. A vindictive spirit, that has been full of chaos and a selfish mentality since birth. Only once ever seeing the "parents" that wanted nothing to do with him, once the vile bastard was born.

Having to do and learn everything on his own. Never having a parent or caretaker to show him the ropes. Ezra was bound to find himself part of the darker side of life and that's where he felt he belonged. Turning into an even more villainous sort of creature that only looked out for himself and still does. Though he holds The Cartel to the heart that most wouldn't believe he has, Ezra will always look out for Ezra first over anyone and anything else. Fitting the vibe of the worst of the worst and changing his personality like a chameleon changes color, when it comes to making people believe that he wants to be "good".

I still gotta make my CS for this. Sorry for the wait. A lot on my plate right now but I'll try to get this up end of this week.

Alrighty everyone! Now that I am officially done with the school year my roleplays will be receiving a lot more attention from me. This is a real quick announcement regarding dates of the closing of signups as well as the beginning of the IC thread. Please PM me if you have any problems with these set dates. ♡

Open Signups will be closing on March 22nd.
The IC will be beginning on March 30th!

I'm quite interested, if you're still accepting! :D

I'm quite interested, if you're still accepting! :D
Oh hey Kim! Yes we are still accepting, I'd just like to have a set roster within the next four to five days so I can go ahead and figure out where I'll have each character begin.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Rae
[fieldbox="The Greenhorn, #3366ff, solid, 15, Georgia"]NAME: Malcolm Hayes
ROLE: Deputy
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
RACE: Warlock

WRITTEN DESCRIPTION
The first thing one tends to notice about Malcolm Hayes is his neat appearance. He's quite anal about his personal grooming, hair and beard kept neat in a neat and tidy condition, and his wardrobe seems to consist of little beyond expensive and elegantly tailored suits that should seem out of place on a rookie deputy for the Sheriff's Office. The second, depending on the individual observing, is either the cold confidence he wears every bit as well as his suits, or his height and build given that he stands at roughly six feet two inches barefoot and possesses broad shoulders and a muscular physique. Humans usually find his stature intimidating. Amidst the supernatural, however, he's typically no more menacing than a pit bull puppy thanks to his relative youth. The other noteworthy pieces of his appearance are, of course, the details. Pale skin, gunmetal blue eyes, sienna brown hair, et cetera.
Malcolm walks, talks, sits, and stands with excellent posture that's almost worthy of an Occult Council member. His stride and the scowl his face adopts while resting lend to his coldly confident aura. He tends to lift his chin a bit, as if to look down his nose at others, and rarely smiles or laughs in a genuine fashion. The real ones are obvious; he covers his mouth with his hands or any object he's holding.

PERSONALITY
Malcolm is a reserved individual, charming and well-read yet careful to maintain a professional distance between himself and most of the people he interacts with. He tends to politely deflect personal questions, tends to be honest about his opinions but careful in his wording, tends to prefer solitude and quiet over seeking out socialization. His sense of humor is subtle and somewhere between "dry" and "dark", and his manner is best described as calm and collected. However, pride is his most marked trait, given he's as bad at accepting apologies or compliments as he is at giving them. Still, first impressions of him tend to be positive.
If one can manage to get past the layers of professionalism and defenses he puts up to protect his emotional vulnerabilities, he's loyal to a fault and surprisingly thoughtful. Thoughtful enough to pay attention to the preferences of the individual he cares about and surprise them with their favorite drink or other gift, which is a testament to how much he watches other people as much as his thoughtfulness.

[/fieldbox]

@Spectre of the Fade I've expressed my opinions on your character and have reviewed their history through the PMs. Congratulations! Malcom is accepted and will be added to the character roster in the Lore Thread shortly. :-)

@MadKingJai⭐™ I will do the same for Ezra as soon as I get your history, friend!

@Spectre of the Fade I've expressed my opinions on your character and have reviewed their history through the PMs. Congratulations! Malcom is accepted and will be added to the character roster in the Lore Thread shortly. :-)

@MadKingJai⭐™ I will do the same for Ezra as soon as I get your history, friend!
I work all day thursday friday and saturday. Forgot to tell you that bit will get history tomorrow^^

@Justin The Mad King I've expressed my opinions on your character and have reviewed their history through the PMs. Congratulations! Ezra is accepted and will be added to the character roster in the Lore Thread shortly. :-)

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to stay out of this one. I'm just too busy right now, and I kind of jumped in on this without much consideration to my ability to get something up before the IC even starts. Hehe.

Best of luck, though, and what a marvelous concept!

Alrighty everyone its the 22nd so I'll be closing signups. If you didn't manage to squeeze in a character sheet in time, you can PM me about it but I cannot guarantee a spot. We have a lovely cast however and everyone should expect the IC within the next week or so.

Update: The IC is coming along quite nicely and should be posted in the next day or two! I won't go into the specifics but our Watchers will be starting at separate areas of the city and the Sheriff's Office will be divided between those three different moments! Along with that there's a super secret and totally illegal meeting going on.

Also there's a shiny new Discord where you'll have an easier time reaching me or interacting with others in this roleplay. If you don't have or don't like Discord, fret not. All important updates will be mirrored both in this thread and the Discord server.

I don't think I'm allowed to join your discord server :C I click on the link but it just opens discord, but not to your server, and it's not on my list of servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back