The Next Age: Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only problem is, the FC for her is animanga. Is that alright as it's the only one that would suit?

Though I have a question.

Would she fall under magic or supernatural seeing as she's a by-product of a magician's spell goimg wrong?

Alright I'm gonna try and finish my character eiher today still or I'll have it finished tomorrow

Only problem is, the FC for her is animanga. Is that alright as it's the only one that would suit?
Sure

Though I have a question.
Would she fall under magic or supernatural seeing as she's a by-product of a magician's spell goimg wrong?
I'd actually say Magic or Technology. Up to you, but I definitely wouldn't put it under supernatural.

Alright I'm gonna try and finish my character eiher today still or I'll have it finished tomorrow
Look forward to seeing it

@Lonewolf888978
I had the idea for a magical power where my character uses 3 different elements. She can invoke these elements together in order to create spells to cast. Would an idea like that be okay?

I might go with Tech. Allows her to transform between Suzuki Swift and human forms, givs a better explanation for how she went from Swift to human and also allows her to have some cool weaponry.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
@Lonewolf888978
I had the idea for a magical power where my character uses 3 different elements. She can invoke these elements together in order to create spells to cast. Would an idea like that be okay?
I'll send you a PM tonight and we can discuss it there, but yeah sounds fine to me.

Question: is it okay if I don't have a picture? I'll write a good description in its place.

@Cicatrix
Gladly accepting Kaja! Great character, with lots of room for growth. I'll be adding her to the roster soon.

@lumilumi
Also accepted, a balanced mage and I'm curious/eager to see how his magic comes into play with the story!

@The Wanderer
Comedy is looks good as well! Good backstory that ties well with F.E.A.D. Might make mention Comedy in the opening act of the LA side of the story, if you don't mind of course.

@Moogle-Girl
Go for it!

Tis fine. In the meantime, I will work on finishing the secondary CS. @Lonewolf888978

@ Everyone working on characters.
Everything is looking awesome! Eager to see all the finished characters and I'm ready to get started!
Whats everyone think of starting this weekend, or next Monday at the latest??

Also! I added Victorias biography, as well as pictures for Agent Drake Forester, and my officially announced third character; and Victorias cousin, Trinity Wellwood the Witch of Brazil. Expect her to be a fun antihero/villain in the stories to come ;) I will be finishing my characters in the coming days, taking me a tad bit longer do to an increase in work flow and limited free time.

@MisterGrumpyLoli Accepted, and excited to see what the Invoker has in store for FEAD!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cicatrix
@ Everyone working on characters.
Everything is looking awesome! Eager to see all the finished characters and I'm ready to get started!
Whats everyone think of starting this weekend, or next Monday at the latest??

Also! I added Victorias biography, as well as pictures for Agent Drake Forester, and my officially announced third character; and Victorias cousin, Trinity Wellwood the Witch of Brazil. Expect her to be a fun antihero/villain in the stories to come ;) I will be finishing my characters in the coming days, taking me a tad bit longer do to an increase in work flow and limited free time.

@MisterGrumpyLoli Accepted, and excited to see what the Invoker has in store for FEAD!

I'm ready to start whenever the group is. I can't wait!

• Love
Same for me as well, I'm excited and ready to go as soon as everyone else is ready.

Heya, mind if I join? I think I'd like to submit a character for both the US and European setting.

@Daz
Go for it! Actually working on finishing up my own character ATM, then work on my second.

@Daz
Go for it! Actually working on finishing up my own character ATM, then work on my second.
I'm gonna PM you the ideas I currently have, I have a couple of things I'd like to confirm before I get to work on some CSes.

Alright everyone!
The time to start is near, I'm pretty much finished with Victoria (Take a look if you like to read other character sheets. I know I do). I also started on Agent Killshot, Squad leader of Xray Squad, which a few of you are apart of.
I plan on finishing up him tonight, and Trinity tomorrow.

Also later on tonight, expect a post in the OOC showcasing how the roleplay is going to be played out.

Status
Not open for further replies.