The Next Age: Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a suggestion where in London, my charrie Charlie could be teaching dance? Medium prestige kinda' academy? Thanks ya^^

@Daz No biggie, just post up when you can

@MisterGrumpyLoli Check on you to make sure you're getting notified, whats the word?

@Cicatrix @Snagglepuss89 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom Any update on when y'all can get a post up? No rush, just wondering and making sure you all are getting the notifications.

@Everyone in LA Going to work on a post for several of the NPCs, then wait to post Drake until Loli can get a post up.

@The Wanderer Expect a post up for my NPC's interacting with Karl

I'll be posting soon, next couple of days tops but hopefully before then.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
K soooo like the Boo Girlie postied up~^^!!

Right. K so like thinking that I'mma just start up a new posting for NPCs in the Charrie Index.I wanna intro more next postie aaaaaaand actually I think I'mma have quite a lot too.

K so I'm thinking that for now I wanna keep control of~~> Francis 'Mickey' McMichaelson (Charger's Technician) and Evelyn Rose Worthington (Charlisse'sMarianna's Insider to MDC)

But like for the others that are open NPCs, like I'mma keep the personalities as just one word descriptions since I haven't intro'd yet, just in case people have ideas for them. ;D

• Love
I'll be posting soon, next couple of days tops but hopefully before then.
No rush, just figured I'd check in!

"Any time" meaning now, by the way.
Very good post, Expect Victoria to run into him soon!

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom Another great post on your end!

Got Trinity finished; I'm actually very excited to play her.
Tomorrow is my day off so I'll have time to post up my second villain and get some posts up. Hopefully work on my NPC's too.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Will you be advancing us in L.A.?

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Not sure if Discord servers are the norm on this site, but having one might allow for a more lively OOC.

• Love
Posted in London, hope it's all good. Y'all can feel free to interact with/run into Kaja if you're in the vicinity and feel inclined :)

• Love
K so like Boo posted up just a couple of NPCs right now. One in LA. On in London. Will add some more later k~^^!!

I haven't forgotten about this, but starting uni is still hectic. Plus I got freshers flu, yay.

@Daz No biggy man, Just get a post up when you can!
Not sure if Discord servers are the norm on this site, but having one might allow for a more lively OOC.
Actually a good idea, I will post up a link when I set up the discord!

@all Will be posting up NPC's for ones I'm making tonight, and might try to have time for a post myself in London.

THE DISCORD IS HERE
Also at the front page, with the other Links

For those of you who aren't in the Discord.....
FEAD Members:
When Invoker gets her post up, I'll be explaining the mission to the team, and have more witty banter planned. Then we will arrive in LA, and the hunt will be on >;)
Los Angeles Superhumans:
@lumilumi Have two goons interacting with Ryan, dispose of them as you will :)
Once Lumi gets a post up, I will post a follow up with my mage there, as well as start to put plans in motion.

@Wizzy The Wizard and @Clumsy Goat
Last call before I close sign ups you two, figured I'd give you a tag since you showed some interest!
And everyone else, if you have any friends that might like to join up now would be the time, will be closing applications for new Rpers (Not characters) for the first act soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Sorry currently in the aftermath of a hurricane

Looking to postie my London charrie tmrw. But like maybe it's better to just wait for "the event" to happen before making a postie?

Looking to postie my London charrie tmrw. But like maybe it's better to just wait for "the event" to happen before making a postie?
I'd say unless you plan on her to interact with another character, then it'd be safe to wait. Unless you want to set her up someplace else of course

I'd say unless you plan on her to interact with another character, then it'd be safe to wait. Unless you want to set her up someplace else of course
K thanks. Will just wait then. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.