The Next Age: Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
*~*IMPORTANT NOTICE*~*
Alright everyone I got both of my main characters done (For the most part)
Tomorrow I'll finish my villain (Trinity) and work on the character Roster. That night I'll start on one of the IC's.
Yes I said one of them; the LA one specifically due to the majority of y'all wanting to start there. After thinking it through, I will be putting up two different IC threads; One for LA and the other for London. This is just to help keep the clutter down and keep the stories orderly and separate, considering the two will have two different stories. Once the plots start to merge and connect we will all go to one thread.
Later down the line, if this keeps traction and everyone is having a good time (Which I'm REALLY hoping for, writing the lore and thinking of a starting story arch has been amazingly fun) I may be moving this to a Clan RP. At the very least be putting up alot of information in a Clan for us to look at and use.
That is down the line though; so if those of you that dislike Clan Rps want to hop out you can.

If you have any objections or questions direct them here on the OOC or my PM.

Can't wait to start up the stories everyone, and heres to the start of the Next Age!

Alright everyone, I started up on the Character Roster. I finished the LA roster and labeled it the FEAD Database. I'll work on the London Roster tomorrow and the IC for LA then to.

Alright everyone, I started up on the Character Roster. I finished the LA roster and labeled it the FEAD Database. I'll work on the London Roster tomorrow and the IC for LA then to.
K awesomes^^

I should be finished my London based charrie tonight then ;D

Still accepting?

Guess what!

The LA IC thread is up everyone! If you have an accepted character feel free to post up. I listed a few things in the opening post you all are welcomed to use.
I do ask:
Please don't release havoc on the little fair, yet.
Please don't beat up/kill all the gangsters, yet.

Do whatever you want with Agent Carver though, he's a prick who shot an electric dart into a girls back.

London People: Your IC is coming up next; Be ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what!

The LA IC thread is up everyone! If you have an accepted character feel free to post up. I listed a few things in the opening post you all are welcomed to use.
I do ask:
Please don't release havoc on the little fair, yet.
Please don't beat up/kill all the gangsters, yet.

Do whatever you want with Agent Carver though, he's a prick who shot an electric dart into a girls back.

London People: Your IC is coming up next; Be ready!
Any idea when the London IC will be up? I'll try to finish my London character before then. Also, working on finishing Aki soon

@Lonewolf888978 I see you've got a database going at the front of the thread; can I ask you to link to everyone's bios in or around that? :o It would just be a huge help since there are so many characters here; that way we don't have to go digging through all the bios to find specific ones. (You can get a permalink to a post by clicking the timestamp!)

Any idea when the London IC will be up? I'll try to finish my London character before then. Also, working on finishing Aki soon
No rush, but I plan on it being up tonight or tomorrow!

@Lonewolf888978 I see you've got a database going at the front of the thread; can I ask you to link to everyone's bios in or around that? :o It would just be a huge help since there are so many characters here; that way we don't have to go digging through all the bios to find specific ones. (You can get a permalink to a post by clicking the timestamp!)
I was actually going to do that but didn't figure out how :/ I'll look for it again though! Thank you

No rush, but I plan on it being up tonight or tomorrow!
K awesomes^^

My London charrie, Charlisse is done now. Just have to tweak some things but she is ready for submission ;D Oh and I'mma try to get a postie up for Donnay/Agent Charger tmrw too!

K soooo like Boo just postied up~^^!!

Right soooooo I don't know if err'body wants to use it but I used the term: 'Exens' for 'Extra-Normals'. As in 'X-Ns'

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I may actually have Drake use the term every so often!

So far very good post everyone!

Going to work on the London IC right now!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Okay London peeps I got the IC up, along with my first post! Going to work on the character roster, as well as edit the LA one with links to each character. Shout out to @Moogle-Girl for teaching me how!

Here

Feel free to start wherever in London; when shit hits the fan it wont matter where you're at!

Also! I added in a NPC Character sheet, if anyone wants to give some insight on a character. I will be doing this for a character in LA soon.

@The Wanderer Gave Karl a custom start, as requested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last update of my night:

Got both Rosters done in the Character Hub, links included. If you don't see your character listed, or in the wrong area please let me know ASAP!
Tomorrow I will be working on ol Trinity, as well as a fourth character, posting three/four NPC characters, and working on the NPC Roster.

I believe in LA we're waiting on a post from @Moogle-Girl @MisterGrumpyLoli and newly accepted @Daz
I stress this: No rush y'all! Take your time working on your post, I look forward to reading it.

I wont be posting again until those three got their opening posts up.

Okay!

Also! I added in a NPC Character sheet, if anyone wants to give some insight on a character. I will be doing this for a character in LA soon.

For NPCs do you want us to do up a new postie in the charrie thread or like should we just edit into the existing charrie sheet?

Reactions: Cush Almighty
@Daz No biggie, just post up when you can

@MisterGrumpyLoli Check on you to make sure you're getting notified, whats the word?

@Cicatrix @Snagglepuss89 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom Any update on when y'all can get a post up? No rush, just wondering and making sure you all are getting the notifications.

@Everyone in LA Going to work on a post for several of the NPCs, then wait to post Drake until Loli can get a post up.

@The Wanderer Expect a post up for my NPC's interacting with Karl

• Useful
Reactions: The Wanderer
Getting the notifications, just haven't had much to contribute to the OOC until my first post is up. Expect it any time before Monday night.

?

@Cicatrix @Snagglepuss89 @Boo Girlie BoomBoom Any update on when y'all can get a post up? No rush, just wondering and making sure you all are getting the notifications.

@Everyone in LA Going to work on a post for several of the NPCs, then wait to post Drake until Loli can get a post up.

I should be able to get a post up today or sunday night at the latest. This is just a reg ol' intro post anyways right^^

Status
Not open for further replies.