• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in her defense, she said that no one can claim a role yet. She's not done.

Ah okay, but that's what I was going. Honestly I don't see the reason for roles. I never had a RP that did. And this is an easy in Character Sheet add Occupation

Ah okay, but that's what I was going. Honestly I don't see the reason for roles. I never had a RP that did. And this is an easy in Character Sheet add Occupation
Well, the reason for roles usually helps the story. I had a Cross-Over RP that obviously didn't need roles, it was a free for all. But the story was structured to where there can be many, MANY people.

For stories like this and Crescent Wars (The one I am in), roles are required so there is a structure and that there won't be a frenzy where even the story is lost.

The difference between the Cross-Over and This one. The Cross-over story was so flexible that anything can happen.

This story...it has to go a certain way. Hence it's why roles are required.

Well, the reason for roles usually helps the story. I had a Cross-Over RP that obviously didn't need roles, it was a free for all. But the story was structured to where there can be many, MANY people.

For stories like this and Crescent Wars (The one I am in), roles are required so there is a structure and that there won't be a frenzy where even the story is lost.

The difference between the Cross-Over and This one. The Cross-over story was so flexible that anything can happen.

This story...it has to go a certain way. Hence it's why roles are required.
Ah, I guess.....lol

I just my favorite character was that scrawny guy who was a little awkward and I believe he was a scholar.

Jonathan Carnahan

Reactions: Leucothea
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.