What Present Time Era should this be set in?

• Modern Time/Current Time Period

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Past Time: 1945 and so on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherine McNamara_FC

48d74eb3022769d0b5555177c79e9d28.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Pasi
Katherine McNamara_FC

48d74eb3022769d0b5555177c79e9d28.jpg
Damn, she hawt... I think I even watch a tv show she's in. Shadowhunters?.. XD

Anyhow.. she is.. hawt.. <3

Damn, she hawt... I think I even watch a tv show she's in. Shadowhunters?.. XD

Anyhow.. she is.. hawt.. <3
Yes, she is .. my all time favorite show. I play her in my Renaissance game as my main character face.. so ya I am kinda partial to her :D

• Love
Reactions: Akashi and Justin
Oh boy! lol She doesn't have a major role and all that, so she is open for anything I do suppose, so not sure how I am going go do her yet
Well my Bad Treasure Hunter might just want to snatch her up I mean these two together XD
11374477_1382469362059768_1999126107_n.jpg

img.png

But I will be a good boy and wait till chars are actually made XD... you guys making turn into some that wants to plan out relationships... when I usually never do unless someone pms or tags me XD.

Well my Bad Treasure Hunter might just want to snatch her up I mean these two together XD
11374477_1382469362059768_1999126107_n.jpg

img.png

But I will be a good boy and wait till chars are actually made XD... you guys making turn into some that wants to plan out relationships... when I usually never do unless someone pms or tags me XD.
They would be rather delicious looking together that is for sure. But I think we have to wait ;)

They would be rather delicious looking together that is for sure. But I think we have to wait ;)
Yeah :( XD

Torn between my darling Redheads.. :D

One
Two
Three

Torn between my darling Redheads.. :D

One
Two
Three
Oh the third one... I know her, but I can't remember her name lol. But the third one XD.

Soo many redheads, you guys are trying to kill me.

Okay, anyone wanna vote???

Bar Refaeli

500full.jpg
or

Magdalena Frackowiak

500full.jpg

Two for Magdalena fc

None for Bar

Any more votes??? :3

-hugs my Rami Malek plush-
He may not be the hottest fry in the fryer but he's adorable and he's got a big heart and that's all a gal really needs.

And he makes confused faces a lot and I love -heart eyes-

My merc is considered bad, so unfortunately, she can't have the good guys, because bad guys don't get the... boy? xD

-hugs my Rami Malek plush-
He may not be the hottest fry in the fryer but he's adorable and he's got a big heart and that's all a gal really needs.

And he makes confused faces a lot and I love -heart eyes-
Ummm Rami is hot especially on Mr. Robot what ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT xD

• Love
Reactions: Leucothea
Status
Not open for further replies.