What Present Time Era should this be set in?

• Modern Time/Current Time Period

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Past Time: 1945 and so on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
24e477aad74cfbc365b6e3871cc1b555.jpg
3,000 Year's Ago ~ Thebes , Egypt

Nearly 3,000 year's ago in Thebes , Egypt the kingdom thrived in all aspects under the great hand of ruling of Seti the Third. His family flourished dominantly both in trade and ruling in their Golden Era. The Pharoah was loyal to that of his people nearly as much as that of his beliefs. His said beliefs that were spoken from the lips of his Priestess , Meretites. Meretites was as wise and devious as she was beautiful. Many would travel far and wide to bare witness to her and her exalted words as decreed by that of the God's and Goddesses. In the eyes of the Pharaoh , she was more than simply a Priestess. She was the forbidden fruit that one could never obtain if they wanted to. Meretites feigned her loyalty to the Pharaoh for it truly laid with that of his eldest born son , Kahai. Loyalty that held passion and love for one another and the willingness to go to any length to be with one another. One night would come to pass that would unleash a chain effect and change the lives of all in the kingdom. Meretites had returned to her chamber that night to bathe in the rose scented waters that held to the bath. Her maidens bowed in respect to her as she undressed and entered the warmed waters. Now , this night came to differ as the maidens glanced upwards to all but lower their heads and shuffle out quietly and in a clatter of footsteps. Meretites head came to raise as the water trickled over every inch of her body as she found her gaze befalling that of the Pharoah. Seti watched her with an unsettling look lit ablaze in his darkened pupils.. Lust was lit and matched by a sense of ruthlessness could be seen in his eyes. Mere departed from the water as she drew over one of her silken gowns as she spoke up to him in her native tongue." You have no right to enter that of my chambers. Leave me immediately." Her fiery demeanor was one to be admired and one to Seti that he found worth taming. He carried forward without a word as he grasped her roughly in his arms and slammed down onto the silken sheets of her bed. Her tongue lashed out in curses as she fought back against him. Quickly , he pinned her down and smile down upon her in a poisoned tint." You will be mine , Meretites.. For the God's delivered you to me and in their eyes have deemed you mine." Her hazed angered gaze grew as he lowered down to all but draw to a blank gaze as he gasped.. Their behind him stood Kahai as he had buried his blade deep into his father's chest.. Quickly , Meretites eased away as Kahai buried the blade in and out once more into him in a repeated cycle of growing fury.

Blood stained crimson to that of the bed and to the Prince , when loud thudding came to resound outside that of the hall. The Medjey had come at hearing the single scream and began to ram their way in. Meretites looked to that of Kahai in stricken panic for what would come down upon that of her and her love. Kahai drew her in closely to the confines of his arms as their lips met in a heated passion. He than broke away from it as he whispered lowly to her." Go now , Mere.. Flee here and leave.. You know what penalty will have to be paid and I know to well you are the only one who can return me to the living.." Mere parted her lips to beg him to not as she clenched tighter and tighter to him. Her priests hurried about in near her to draw her away to break her free. " Go now!" Kahai yelled as he drew forth the bloodied blade followed by that of the cleaned one as she felt herself dragged away unwillingly." Kahai! Kahai!" Her voice pierced the night as the final image to pass her gaze was Kahai striking at Medjey only to be struck down. Her body shook as a new darkness unleashed within her as they fled. Four days came to pass and they stole away Kahai from his burial ground.. Into the darkness of night they rode and fled their way to , Hamunaptra. It was their , they entered the forbidden chambers as she clutched the Book of The Dead firmly within her hold. Kahai's body was laid out and her Priest's came to circle as they proceeded to bow and chant forth the ritual. The key to the book belonged to her alone and as she unlocked it , the fire fleeted and drew back ablaze immediately. Her words rang within the space as from the darkened pools began to draw upwards as a nearly ghost like creature drew forth from it. As it settled over Kahai's body , he shook as his eyes pierced widely open. Meretites drew forth a bronze blade and nearly came to pierce him before she was torn and thrown aside.

The Medjey swarmed the area and pointed their blades down upon her heaving throat as she watched the life flee from that of Kahai's corpse once again. It was than that the greatest of punishments were inflicted upon the Priest's and Meretites. To that of the Priests , they were to be mummified alive and with little to no mercy. For that of Meretites , she faced the worst of them all. An unspeakable one never done upon any.. Her tongue was cut from her and fed to the dogs.. It was than that she was bound and wrapped alive as she struggled against it with little success. She was than laid to that of her sarcophagus as one of the jackal headed men stepped forth with a pot steadily carried. Without delay , the contents of Scarabs spilled forth and flooded the coffin as Mere entered a new realm of pain. It was than , locked and sealed with the same key as the Book of Death before all three were done away with to never be seen again. The City of the Dead was buried away in the sands of time to be permanently guarded by the Medjey to assure that Meretites would never rise from her place again and enact her revenge upon the world.

And So , the Sand's of Time fade and bring about a New Era....

1945 , Cairo , Egypt & London , Britain

An expedition of treasure-seeking explorers are let loose in the Sahara Desert in 1945. They stumble upon an ancient tomb. All involved and there unwittingly set loose a 3,000-year-old legacy of terror, which is embodied in the vengeful reincarnation of an Egyptian priestess who had been sentenced to an eternity as one of the living dead. The Medjey are forced to join forth and aid those who allowed for it. A new generation has come to rise and deal with the newly unfolding events.. When a chain of events finds the corpse of Meretites resurrected by loyal followers. New generations join forth to either side. One to aid and stop these terror inflicted events to unfold whilst another is set upon ruination. Will they prevent and stop these great evils? Or will the darkness of one trump the will of all?

CURRENT ROLE PLAY SETTING - 1945 Britain & Egypt or Modern Day ~ Undecided.

Alrighty! So there is the idea we present to all you lovely people! We do hope to gain interest since we tried to do this once and it just didn't seem like the proper time. We would love to answer any questions you have and for certain just want to make this RP happen , Thank you all!

We Might make more roles , it will simply depend. First come , first serve here and GM's have already reserved their roles. Keep Genders even peeps.^^

Two Mummies: Meretites & Kahai ~ Reincarnations and Must Audition for! One Will be a Mummy other is reincarnated! Oded Fehr is highly recommended and requested by Ky as well and she will love you forever for it! ALL FC's For These MUST BE EGYPTIAN!!
Meretites ~ Taken by Ky
Kahai ~ OPEN

Will open up more if need be!
Medjey:
Bad:
Good:
Minors:

Egyptologist/Good: Taken by Leucothea
Egyptologist/Bad:
Librarian/Scholar/O'Connell Sibling Cousin: Taken by Shayla - FC: Bryce Dallas Howard
O'Connell Child/Sibling to Alex: Taken by Pasi
Treasure Hunter/Bad: Taken by Justin
Treasure Hunter/Good: Taken by Dante the Unforgiven
Mercenary/Good:
Mercenary/Bad:
Priestess/Priest/Good
Alex: Audition Only!
Marksman/Sniper:

Last edited:
Woooo! First post!!

Claiming Role- Egyptologist Good
Face Claim- Rami Malek

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante
Reactions: Dante
Taking Treasure Hunter/Bad
FC: Toni Mahfud
original.jpg

I may have a cool idea for a history between our charries after they are more hashed out
I would be down for that.

Right now busy baby sitting XD so I probably won't be on much until dude's mother come and pick him up XD. So see yah tomorrow if I don't get back on.

You already reserved the scholar and that's really the only idea I had for this

You already reserved the scholar and that's really the only idea I had for this
Scholar was my original that I had reserved from prior and wanted. Could do a bad scholar if you want want. Though you were aiming for a role like Jonathan. He is more so a thrill seeker/treasure hunter kind honestly.

Scholar was my original that I had reserved from prior and wanted. Could do a bad scholar if you want want. Though you were aiming for a role like Jonathan. He is more so a thrill seeker/treasure hunter kind honestly.

I was aiming for a character who was a scholar, but more like the awkwardness he has. Well I am going to take my interest out of this RP.

Give me my egyptologist/treasure hunter or I'll throw a fit :P

Well then, now that I got my egyptologist/treasure hunter role.. Whereas my character will be bad.. This is the FC I have for now, which can be changed in the near future.

[spoili]
5ho34By.jpg

[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Mercenary sounds interesting. v___v

Bad one, please?

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Changed my FC to this instead. May change in the future.

Egyptologist/Treasure Hunter - Bad

mencheres.jpg

Changed my FC to this instead. May change in the future.

Egyptologist/Treasure Hunter - Bad

mencheres.jpg
I guess our guys will be working with one another? @Shayla XD

Okay, anyone wanna vote???

Bar Refaeli

500full.jpg
or

Magdalena Frackowiak

500full.jpg

Okay, anyone wanna vote???

Bar Refaeli

500full.jpg
or

Magdalena Frackowiak

500full.jpg
Second Girl is way better and she looks more badass XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.