Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade Harley - Top Floor - Jayden
Jade sniffed her way up the top floor. Her tail wagged less as she realized the smell more and more. It was still the rotting flesh that was from below. A terrible stench she hated.

"Hay Mr. Detective guy the trial ends at this door," Jade said as she twisted the knob, it was locked.
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Wandering through the hotel lobby and the main floor of the building for the kitty, Esper couldn't help but notice a familiar face of a familiar friend.

tumblr_o8dl8gtFfU1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Kofuku? My my, it's been quite the time~"

Esper casually walked over to the pinkette, though giving a curious glance over at the other girl that was present.

tumblr_o9bb52xBUo1v3qowuo5_100.png

"And who is this? Another friend of yours? If so, a friend of yours is a wonderful friend of mine!"

@Hospes

While Hiyori keeled over, placing her hands on her knees and panted for breath, Kofuku just paused in her movement. Her expression turned thoughtful, her lips parted partially even before she spoke. "Eh...?" A pause followed, but it wasn't even long enough for Hiyori to inquire just what the god of misfortune's interest was piqued by.

tumblr_inline_n3hw03ztYF1sxe0jb.gif

"....Addy-channnnnnnn!"

Within a matter of seconds, Kofuku was on him, running at him with surprising speed before she leaped into the air, aiming to tackle-hug the male. If successful, as he'd likely recall(or otherwise would be reminded), the pinkette had incredible strength and didn't hold back in hugging him tightly and rubbing against him.

@Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Deoxys idly gazed down at the hand extended towards it, staring at it with its expressionless eyes for a moment before looking back up at Millia. Shaking hands is a social formality coined by humans that Deoxys has yet to understand. It is opening yourself to potential predation by letting another organism have a grapple on your very own gripping appendage, which could lead to the human skull being applied to the human knee or some other lethal method of quick termination.

Plus, it spreads germs and harmful contagion. As a literal walking virus, Deoxys would know something about that...then again, the only social formality Deoxys truly understands is hugging, which is arguably even more filthy...but, strangely enjoyable.

"I am. Each and every piece of information and data currently being passed, stored, created, and processed by your neurons is being read. Thoughts, memories, emotions, so on and so forth."

"I have come to understand that this is an 'invasion of privacy' by human social standards, by openly interpreting the contents of the human brain without permission."

"And I do not care."

If one aspect can be understood about Deoxys, is that it certainly has no idea what a 'secret' is. Or, well, it most likely does, and does not care about them.

Of course, speaking of its psychic capabilities, it was quick to detect the mental signature of another Pokemon entering its sphere of awareness. Multiple signatures, actually, some of them being contained in a smaller compartment...a small compartment that Deoxys, as a Pokemon, is all too familiar with.

The alien audibly sighed and slowly turned, its features morphing and shifting like a fluid material as they became somewhat sharper and more...deadly, perhaps. The blunt endings on its tentacles sharpened to become biological spears, and its previously general alien frame would lightly bulk up and become somewhat more intimidating. To Zinnia, this would be known as the Attack Forme.

39ce81288e3bb4e5e66cac4506ab9c23.png

"I am here for my own reasons."

"Though, if you were pursuing me, you've brought yourself in an unfortunate situation. The flawed mentality of a Trainer, typical and to be expected from a human who pursues such a....lifestyle..."

The aliens voice shifted from a generally emotionless and cold tone to one filled with venom and hatred. It glared at Zinnia, eyeing the bright pokeballs on her belt and the Whimsur standing near her.

Such a weak, almost disgusting specimen. That is typical of most Pokemon species that evolved on that planet. Inherently flawed, all doomed to remain in an inferior state until they die, or reach a state in which they may evolve into a superior form. For Deoxys, there is no 'evolution' in the way that Trainers see it-- Deoxys was already fully evolved from moment it was born, and for that it has achieved genetic superiority over the Pokemon of the earth.

c3d6722c0363ff3a90edffdc82bf6b25.png

"I would recommend you stop, before you attempt an action that you will fail in."

"Like an insane person."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @pub

Millia got a lot more concerned with this thing reading her mind as it said that. She had a lot of dark thoughts, having been an assassin and all, but at this point it probably already knew that, and came to not care that much. Wait, so if it's reading my mind right now... Millia thought to herself, clenching her fists and lowering both her hands D-Does it think I'm going to attack? I-It doesn't feel like it's going to attack, but-

The girl put an arm on the back of her head to confirm to Deoxys verbally that she wouldn't attack, this was a scary situation for her to be in with her past life, she had a lot of secrets to hide and a lot that would hurt her reputation if anybody heard them. Of course, she didn't think at the time that Deoxys wouldn't gain anything out of spouting these secrets, she still wanted the voices at the back of her head to stop. LIke, now.

Millia then heard another voice on the opposite side of the room on the other side of Deoxys, Deoxys quickly shooting another condescending jab at whoever was in earshot. Getting tired of Deoxys reading her mind and random creatures and people showing up, she threw up her arms and looked elsewhere in the room, yelling, still with her usual ladylike tone

"DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Zinnia - The Nexus - Deoxys/Millia

kpYGF0a.jpg

To Zinnia It didn't matter that the girl near herself and Deoxys called out. She completely tuned her out, only focused on her enemy. The alien pokémon would see his reflection in her furious, crimson eyes. The lorekeeper absolutely loathed this being whom had nearly brought her world to an end and didn't understand why he was here at this place. Hoenn's new champion had taken care of Deoxys, or so she had thought.

Just as this monstrous pokémon before the young woman thought she was disgusting, Zinnia found him repulsive as well. Had this creature no feelings? For hundreds of years the Draconids knew of its arrival, that a meteorite would bring about distruction on her planet. She just never could've imagined that the meteorite responsible was also a pokémon. Zinnia always had picture pokémon as majestic, caring creatures especially when they were dragons. But no, this thing wasn't like other pokémon Zinnia knew of. It was an abomination.

"If you're insinuating that I'm flawed or on the brink of insanity you should take a look at yourself, meteor," Zinnia replied to the pokémon. "Anyone who could so thoughtlessly endanger the lives of others as you have truly is the insane one." After speaking, Zinnia pulled one of the pokéballs from her belt and glared at the alien. "You don't deserve to roam free. I'll stop you once and for all, even if it kills me!"

t1mYTuV.gif

"Go Salamance!"

Zinnia tossed the pokéball she had in her grasp and released one of her great dragons, the Salamance flying into the air over Deoxys' head. It circled him at first, waiting for the order of its master before it made a move.

"Use hyper voice!" Zinnia cried, wasting no time in making her attack known.

EW5YcJg.jpg

Opening its great jaws, Zinnia's Salamance unleashed powerful sound waves in Deoxys direction. The dragon trainer intended to waist not even a second when it came to attacking her foe. She was prepared that he would indeed be a great challenge, but this was something she had to do.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pub

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Atomyk

While Hiyori keeled over, placing her hands on her knees and panted for breath, Kofuku just paused in her movement. Her expression turned thoughtful, her lips parted partially even before she spoke. "Eh...?" A pause followed, but it wasn't even long enough for Hiyori to inquire just what the god of misfortune's interest was piqued by.

"....Addy-channnnnnnn!"

Within a matter of seconds, Kofuku was on him, running at him with surprising speed before she leaped into the air, aiming to tackle-hug the male. If successful, as he'd likely recall(or otherwise would be reminded), the pinkette had incredible strength and didn't hold back in hugging him tightly and rubbing against him.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Woah! Take it easy Kof-... GYAAAHH!"

Just as Esper told her to slow down, the time traveler was immediately pinned by Kofuku, falling to the ground with a loud thud with only the hugs that came after to soften the fall. A rather rough reminder on how this friend of his happened to give him all of the hugs that she could.

tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Heheh... I guess you have lots of hugs for me, to make up for the time we've been separated, right? Well, we're friends, so there will be hugs regardless."

Working up a friendly smile, Esper laughed it off and gave some head pants to the hug-eager god of misfortune. While it sounded purely genuine coming out of him, Esper only wanted to work up the appearance of being somewhat sane and friendly to some, such as Kofuku, given on how naive she was.

@Hospes

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Woah! Take it easy Kof-... GYAAAHH!"

Just as Esper told her to slow down, the time traveler was immediately pinned by Kofuku, falling to the ground with a loud thud with only the hugs that came after to soften the fall. A rather rough reminder on how this friend of his happened to give him all of the hugs that she could.

tumblr_o9z5y5oGfe1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Heheh... I guess you have lots of hugs for me, to make up for the time we've been separated, right? Well, we're friends, so there will be hugs regardless."

Working up a friendly smile, Esper laughed it off and gave some head pants to the hug-eager god of misfortune. While it sounded purely genuine coming out of him, Esper only wanted to work up the appearance of being somewhat sane and friendly to some, such as Kofuku, given on how naive she was.

@Hospes
Noragami-anime-kofuku-ebisu-anime-gifki-1080008.gif

Despite Add's warnings, it looked like there was no stopping the hug train once it began. With the unfortunate Esper beneath her, Kofuku promptly began to snuggle him, affectionately rubbing on him like a cat. "Yeahhh~" she hummed in response to Add's statement about her hugs, too caught up in the snuggles to give much more of a response. At least, it appeared that way, but with Kofuku? You never knew what was going on within that allegedly 'ditzy' little head of hers.

Perhaps she had a facade of her own.

"Where have you been, Addy-chan~?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"....Addy-channnnnnnn!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Yato, who had been heading to the bar with his new strange companion had heard thr familiar yells of a certain pink haird god.

42PeUXl.png

Who Addy-chan was could be worried about later, cause Yato may have paled a bit at the thought of what trouble could happen if Kofuku was here, even though he would be happy to see her. He'd be a bit bothered if Daikoku was here as well. He didn't want to possibly get punched.

img-1141438995.jpg

Toboe had just entered the place and had been wandering about until his keen ears picke up some things, the sound of a familiar voice for a breif second before being followed up by Add's, then a thud. Curious, he headed to the sound and found Kofuku hugging Add. This didn't surprise him one bit.

"Kofuku!" he called, smiling brightly. His wolf form under his human appearance was certainly tail wagging.

@Kingof192 @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

kpYGF0a.jpg

To Zinnia It didn't matter that the girl near herself and Deoxys called out. She completely tuned her out, only focused on her enemy. The alien pokémon would see his reflection in her furious, crimson eyes. The lorekeeper absolutely loathed this being whom had nearly brought her world to an end and didn't understand why he was here at this place. Hoenn's new champion had taken care of Deoxys, or so she had thought.

Just as this monstrous pokémon before the young woman thought she was disgusting, Zinnia found him repulsive as well. Had this creature no feelings? For hundreds of years the Draconids knew of its arrival, that a meteorite would bring about distruction on her planet. She just never could've imagined that the meteorite responsible was also a pokémon. Zinnia always had picture pokémon as majestic, caring creatures especially when they were dragons. But no, this thing wasn't like other pokémon Zinnia knew of. It was an abomination.

"If you're insinuating that I'm flawed or on the brink of insanity you should take a look at yourself, meteor," Zinnia replied to the pokémon. "Anyone who could so thoughtlessly endanger the lives of others as you have truly is the insane one." After speaking, Zinnia pulled one of the pokéballs from her belt and glared at the alien. "You don't deserve to roam free. I'll stop you once and for all, even if it kills me!"

t1mYTuVh.jpg

"Go Salamance!"

Zinnia tossed the pokéball she had in her grasp and released one of her great dragons, the Salamance flying into the air over Deoxys' head. It circled him at first, waiting for the order of its master before it made a move.

"Use hyper voice!" Zinnia cried, wasting no time in making her attack known.

EW5YcJg.jpg

Opening its great jaws, Zinnia's Salamance unleashed powerful sound waves in Deoxys direction. The dragon trainer intended to waist not even a second when it came to attacking her foe. She was prepared that he would indeed be a great challenge, but this was something she had to do.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pub
Millia got a lot more concerned with this thing reading her mind as it said that. She had a lot of dark thoughts, having been an assassin and all, but at this point it probably already knew that, and came to not care that much. Wait, so if it's reading my mind right now... Millia thought to herself, clenching her fists and lowering both her hands D-Does it think I'm going to attack? I-It doesn't feel like it's going to attack, but-

The girl put an arm on the back of her head to confirm to Deoxys verbally that she wouldn't attack, this was a scary situation for her to be in with her past life, she had a lot of secrets to hide and a lot that would hurt her reputation if anybody heard them. Of course, she didn't think at the time that Deoxys wouldn't gain anything out of spouting these secrets, she still wanted the voices at the back of her head to stop. LIke, now.

Millia then heard another voice on the opposite side of the room on the other side of Deoxys, Deoxys quickly shooting another condescending jab at whoever was in earshot. Getting tired of Deoxys reading her mind and random creatures and people showing up, she threw up her arms and looked elsewhere in the room, yelling, still with her usual ladylike tone

"DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Deoxys would turn its head slightly to face Millia. "No, I do not believe so," it would utter, looking back to stare at its rival. The fear and panic from Millia didn't throw Deoxys off, tuning her out just the same way Zinnia did. Deoxys learned from his experience in this multiverse that, a hatred for all humans is unreasonable and foolish. The vast diversity and potential the species holds is too much for Deoxys to write them off as scum....they are still inferior, but they have made things that can be considered vastly superior then themselves...which, is enough to hold words of hatred for them.

But, every now and then, there is the absolutely foolish, idiotic, ignorant and wasteful human that seems to try, in every way that their biology can allow them, to rekindle that hatred.

Of course, Deoxys' thoughts were quickly dashed as a group of destructive sonic waves suddenly came flying towards it.

...wait, what?

"...!"

0d4e2bbdf056ebfe4940950d263972e0f4e72123_hq.gif

Deoxys would look visibly surprised as Zinnia seemed to somehow catch the alien off guard, watching it suddenly barrel to the side and just barely dodge the attack....which, would, incidentally send it flying towards Millia and Reinhardt. Oops. It was to be expected that the human wouldn't simply give up on her objective, and a fight was to of course break out. But, Deoxys didn't anticipate the fight to be starting right now.

And that just seemed to make it annoyed.

Deoxys would quickly balance itself, facing Zinnia with an insidious glare, its black-and-white eyes contrasting with her bright-crimson eyes.

"You have chosen poorly."

Deoxys, still in its Attack Forme, would rise slightly into the air, raising its tentacles slightly as they began to crackle with electricity, before....

"Zap Cannon."

A loud, thunderous noise resonated from the alien as it jabbed its tentacles outward, unleashing a bright, yellow beam of crackling electricity towards the Salamance...and, of course, not minding if it ends up hitting the Salamances trainer either.

@Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @pub

Reinhardt's silent reaction to all these ongoing shenanigans.

Back and forth, his head moved before he turned off his shield. A massive hand rubbed his chin briefly before he quietly(for a man in armor as large as his), moved to the help desk and paid a quiet sum for a certain idea.

Returning back, he said brightly to his new friend.

"I hope you like music! I know I do!"

A moment later, the speakers to blare with music....All over the hotel.

"Hahahahahaha! HASSLEHOFF IS BEST!"

If this alien liked to read minds, by all means. Lets see how it liked the entire hotel getting one of his favorite songs stuck in their heads. Turning back to Millia, he spoke.

"Now then, where were we?"

He more or less ignored the fight in the background. It was only a fight between heated rivals, anyone could see that. It'd be poor form to interfere as it was now. He wondered briefly if there was anyone else enjoying his music as he was.

Up to the point he was surprised by the sound waves slamming into him. It made him stumble, but otherwise didn't do much to his bulk as he turned to see what had happened, unconsciously stepping in front of Millia in his usual attempt to shield others as was his wont. He glanced over his shoulder at Millia and began to laugh aloud, holding up his hammer.

"CAAAATCH PHRASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAMMER-DOWN!"

And then the old Crusader entered the fray, Reinhardt welcoming the prospect of some exercise with his new buddies.

IIIIIIIII, IIII'M! Hooked on a feeling! I'M HOOKED ON A FEELING!

----------------

"-WHY IS HOOKED ON A FEELING PLAYING?!"

The haunted wing was proving to be a difficult area, the camp washed out in places, sometimes upside down and the living dead roaming everywhere. Lucifer had yet to find the werewolf, the catgirl and his partner since being separated. He was down to bayonents and to top it all off?

He was never going to get that song out of his head. ;_;

The sound of his frustrated screams would echo out across the camp, to the background of zombie moans and Hasslehoffs dulcet tones.

------------

At the bar, finding a handy glass as he mixed a hangover cure, Roman paused at the change of music.

"....Huh."

He then went back to it, before sliding the glass over to Cinder.

"Hold your nose and drink up! Just don't ask whats in it and drink water after to settle it all."

---------

"KICK HIS ASS GRANDPA!"

Howled Gremlin D.va, out for blood even as she braided her new friends hair. Then quietly, she took a lock and nuzzled her cheek against it.

#CreepyChild

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Hospes

Last edited by a moderator:
Deoxys would turn its head slightly to face Millia. "No, I do not believe so," it would utter, looking back to stare at its rival. The fear and panic from Millia didn't throw Deoxys off, tuning her out just the same way Zinnia did. Deoxys learned from his experience in this multiverse that, a hatred for all humans is unreasonable and foolish. The vast diversity and potential the species holds is too much for Deoxys to write them off as scum....they are still inferior, but they have made things that can be considered vastly superior then themselves...which, is enough to hold words of hatred for them.

But, every now and then, there is the absolutely foolish, idiotic, ignorant and wasteful human that seems to try, in every way that their biology can allow them, to rekindle that hatred.

Of course, Deoxys' thoughts were quickly dashed as a group of destructive sonic waves suddenly came flying towards it.

...wait, what?

"...!"

0d4e2bbdf056ebfe4940950d263972e0f4e72123_hq.gif

Deoxys would look visibly surprised as Zinnia seemed to somehow catch the alien off guard, watching it suddenly barrel to the side and just barely dodge the attack....which, would, incidentally send it flying towards Millia and Reinhardt. Oops. It was to be expected that the human wouldn't simply give up on her objective, and a fight was to of course break out. But, Deoxys didn't anticipate the fight to be starting right now.

And that just seemed to make it annoyed.

Deoxys would quickly balance itself, facing Zinnia with an insidious glare, its black-and-white eyes contrasting with her bright-crimson eyes.

"You have chosen poorly."

Deoxys, still in its Attack Forme, would rise slightly into the air, raising its tentacles slightly as they began to crackle with electricity, before....

"Zap Cannon."

A loud, thunderous noise resonated from the alien as it jabbed its tentacles outward, unleashing a bright, yellow beam of crackling electricity towards the Salamance...and, of course, not minding if it ends up hitting the Salamances trainer either.

Back and forth, his head moved before he turned off his shield. A massive hand rubbed his chin briefly before he quietly(for a man in armor as large as his), moved to the help desk and paid a quiet sum for a certain idea.

If this alien liked to read minds, by all means. Lets see how it liked the entire hotel getting one of his favorite songs stuck in their heads. Turning back to Millia, he spoke.

He more or less ignored the fight in the background. It was only a fight between heated rivals, anyone could see that. It'd be poor form to interfere as it was now. He wondered briefly if there was anyone else enjoying his music as he was.

Up to the point he was surprised by the sound waves slamming into him. It made him stumble, but otherwise didn't do much to his bulk as he turned to see what had happened, unconsciously stepping in front of Millia in his usual attempt to shield others as was his wont. He glanced over his shoulder at Millia and began to laugh aloud, holding up his hammer.

And then the old Crusader entered the fray, Reinhardt welcoming the prospect of some exercise with his new buddies.

Zinnia - The Nexus - Deoxys/Millia/Reinhardt

The lorekeeper kept her fingers crossed that Deoxys would be off guard enough for her attack to be successful. And it almost seemed to work too. Unfortunately, however, alien darted to the side at the last second and dodged the attack. Once out of the way, the waves of sound headed right for an unsuspecting Millia and Reinhart!

Zowmjo2.png

"Ack, watch out!" she warned the two, hoping they would move in time. Had she been close enough she likely would've pushed them to safety, but she was too far off at the moment. Thank goodness one of the strangers was able to protect the two.

After dodging her attack, Deoxys countered with his own move. The electricity from the alien's zap canon was so wild that it not only came toward Salamance, but also came toward Zinnia as well. Intending to protect its trainer from getting hit directly, Salamance rushed to Zinnia and wrapped its wings around her--letting out a cry of pain when the attack came in contact with its body.

2zf0B6r.gif

"Salamance!" Zinnia exclaimed, watching her partner topple down in front of her. The great dragon laid limp, fainted with its tongue hanging out of its mouth. Quickly, Zinnia stood up and called Salamance back into its pokeball before unleashing another one of her dragons.

"Go, Tyrantrum! Use crunch attack!"

When the giant, dinosaur-like dragon appeared next, it reached up with its large jaws and clamped down hard on one of Deoxys' tentacles.

While the battle went on, despite they fact they had annoying background music, Zinnia couldn't help but think of even more fitting music. ;)

Meanwhile, behind Zinnia's legs little Aster cowered in fear. >.<

@Ringmaster @pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT

• Love
b7dae0a2d8.jpg

...Eh. Weirder had happened. Luckily for D.va, it seemed that Setsuna wasn't exactly fazed by the nuzzling of her hair. Though, the woman was a little confused just who the child was yelling at. And just who was 'Grandpa', anyways?

Rip Setsuna.

@Ringmaster

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster

The lorekeeper kept her fingers crossed that Deoxys would be off guard enough for her attack to be successful. And it almost seemed to work too. Unfortunately, however, alien darted to the side at the last second and dodged the attack. Once out of the way, the waves of sound headed right for an unsuspecting Millia and Reinhart!

Zowmjo2.png

"Ack, watch out!" she warned the two, hoping they would move in time. Had she been close enough she likely would've pushed them to safety, but she was too far off at the moment. Thank goodness one of the strangers was able to protect the two.

After dodging her attack, Deoxys countered with his own move. The electricity from the alien's zap canon was so wild that it not only came toward Salamance, but also came toward Zinnia as well. Intending to protect its trainer from getting hit directly, Salamance rushed to Zinnia and wrapped its wings around her--letting out a cry of pain when the attack came in contact with its body.

2zf0B6r.gif

"Salamance!" Zinnia exclaimed, watching her partner topple down in front of her. The great dragon laid limp, fainted with its tongue hanging out of its mouth. Quickly, Zinnia stood up and called Salamance back into its pokeball before unleashing another one of her dragons.

When the giant, dinosaur-like dragon appeared next, it reached up with its large jaws and clamped down hard on one of Deoxys' tentacles.

While the battle went on, despite they fact they had annoying background music, Zinnia couldn't help but think of even more fitting music. ;)

Millia's mind was still in confusion as the voices at started to fade. Never before has she felt so...Exposed. How could a creature just be able to...Read her mind like that? It was troubling her, more than she was willing to shake off. As she heard Reinhardt's words to 'continue onward', she crossed her arms, starting to sweat profusely. She had so many questions, having some entity be able to know all her secrets at their will. She knew there was a fight going on, so this meteor being was not really in the position to be asked questions, so right when Millia took a step forward to attempt to subdue Deoxys while he was distracted, at the moment when she extended her hair outward to tie up the limbs of the creature, inches away from the tentacled creature...

A massive soundwave hit Reinhardt and Millia. Millia's hair was forcefully blown back, instinctually causing Millia to grab her cap as her hair flew behind her. But, while a majority of her hair was fine, the hair she sent outward was pushed back with such momentum that they were... Ripped off. Two beautiful strands of her perfect hair, ripped away by the oncoming wave. Of course the missing hair wasn't apparent as her Forbidden Beast Angra (her hair) would just grow back in mere seconds, but she wasn't the one to just let someone tarnishing her gorgeous locks go. Conveniently, the locks that fell off landed gracefully in front of Millia on the floor, for her to behold. All was silent to her as she stared at them with the battle ensuing around her.

She laughed.

A very deep, satisfying ladylike chuckle, putting her palm on her face, wiping tears away from the sudden pain of getting parts of her hair stripped off.

Her hair started extending, circling around Millia as roses of her hair started to bloom as it circled around her. She coyly put her hand up to her cheek, her eyes drooping. As she formed a sinister gaze.

GOAOvZx.jpg

"Now, I don't even know how I got here, buuuuut..."

"I guess there's no way around this."

Her hair went back it's normal state, as it appeared that fancy move with the roses was just a stretch for her weapon. A giant scythe made of what else appeared at her side.

She quickly did a small ballerina twirl with her hair circling around her, a cyan hue forming around the blade of the scythe. When the twirl fully circulated, she whipped her scythe behind her, unleashing a crescent of pure energy towards Deoxys as the green dragon creature held him down.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

It had been a long time and Sarah was exhausted.

tumblr_mjlwcohDQq1rkctppo1_250.gif

It was more then one in body. Beyond the familiar numbing feeling you got at the end of a workout, beyond that from a life-or-death situation. It was beyond even the veterans feeling of survivors guilt, which seemed like a poor moniker for the life she had led. It made the soft sheets and feather pillow seem like rocks and her food ash in her mouth. It was a feeling she had weighing on her, since....Since....

Since she got the news Jim was executed.

Even the thought of it sent a new ripple of grief through the psychic, manifesting in a brief crunch as her lamp smashed to pieces. In the corner, the Zergling that had followed her onto her ship looked up briefly, mildly disturbed. Sarah ignored him as she got up and took in her surroundings. She needed time to think, hence her reason to be here. A place unknown to but a few, which served her well before...But now?

All it was, was a reminder that there would never be rest for her. Not till she finished the job she had started before, under the persona the galaxy had come to fear and loath in equal measure. Save one.

And now? That one was gone. Funny how that worked out. But she couldn't rest here forever. One way or another, she was going to make a choice. Life or Death. Justice or Vengeance.

Would she knowingly condemn millions for the corrupt actions of a few?

And if it was all the same in the end, what was the use of choice?​

• Bucket of Rainbows

Zowmjo2.png

2zf0B6r.gif

----------------

"-WHY IS HOOKED ON A FEELING PLAYING?!"

The haunted wing was proving to be a difficult area, the camp washed out in places, sometimes upside down and the living dead roaming everywhere. Lucifer had yet to find the werewolf, the catgirl and his partner since being separated. He was down to bayonents and to top it all off?

He was never going to get that song out of his head. ;_;

The sound of his frustrated screams would echo out across the camp, to the background of zombie moans and Hasslehoffs dulcet tones.

------------

At the bar, finding a handy glass as he mixed a hangover cure, Roman paused at the change of music.

"....Huh."

He then went back to it, before sliding the glass over to Cinder.

"Hold your nose and drink up! Just don't ask whats in it and drink water after to settle it all."

---------

"KICK HIS ASS GRANDPA!"

Howled Gremlin D.va, out for blood even as she braided her new friends hair. Then quietly, she took a lock and nuzzled her cheek against it.

#CreepyChild

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Hospes
Deoxys stared as his effective-attack took down the Dragon/Flying type Pokemon. Truthfully, Deoxys respected many Dragon-types, much of them standing above the other...regretful species in the gene pool. They were strong, and they were difficult to defeat...a sign of raw genetic strength that Deoxys has no reason to judge.

Of course, that doesn't make them superior to Deoxys. Looking up at the Tyrantrum-- which, incidentally towered over Deoxys --, the alien tilted its head. "An affinity for Dragon-type species? A critical error that will lead to your defeat, huma--"

*BANG*

7bed10fdfb34c711f21de4bf75b960dd.png

Deoxys fell flat on its back as the floor beneath it quaked and shattered under the might of Reinhardts hammer. The alien was, again, somehow caught off guard and stunned as it ignored the presence of the hulking, hammer-wielding human standing behind it. Could it be that Deoxys is losing its focus...?

There wasn't enough units of time to ponder that unfortunate variable, as the massive Tyrantrum would utilize Reinhardts stunning to take a massive chomp out of the aliens side. Deoxys didn't make any noise, rather, its flesh was torn and ripped apart by the powerful jaws of the prehistoric Pokemon, causing a gaping, glowing wound in its side.

Deoxys would stand up, looking down at its wound.

3979469-8439221659-1_Deo.jpg

"Hm."

"A minor setback."

Before Zinnia could even follow-up with another attack, biomatter would surround the wound and a new set of tentacles would quickly regenerate.

e85c0b56ed51eb98588d649915196936bd42d5eb_hq.gif

Deoxys looked back up at Tyrantrum, its eyes focusing on the titan Pokemon as it rushed forward at blinding speeds, still in its Attack Forme. Even while not in its Speed Forme, Deoxys was certainly faster than Tyrantrum, flying around the massive pokemon for a brief moment before going in for its attack.

"Superpower."

A dangerous Fighting-type move that utilizes the absolute maximum of attack potential, to deliver a decisive blow to the target. Sometimes, it may even be enough to kill them...but, Deoxys wasn't thinking about that at the moment. The alien soared towards Tyrantrums head, utilizing its sharp tentacles to jab the massive beast in its eyes, blinding it for a moment. Then, its other set of tentacles would wrap together and morph into an arm and hand. Clenching its fist, the alien would dart to the front of the beast and soar upwards, delivering a devastating punch to its lower jaw. To the surprise of Zinnia (and most certainly Tyrantrum), the punch would hit with the force of several Machamps, as Deoxys utilized its own vastly superior physical strength to shatter the beasts skull with a single punch.

Oh, but it was not done yet. The alien gracefully soared backwards in an arc after punching Tyrantrum, spinning around mid-air and stopping itself to face Reinhardt and Millia. It glared at the visor of the fearless, gargantuan human and the smug expression of the long-haired human, who dared to attack Deoxys. Without even delivering a villainous address towards Reinhardt first, Deoxys pointed its tentacles inward, the air whistling as a crackling sphere of alien energy began to form.

"Psycho Boost."

92993_1395087246.gif

The crackling energy sphere soared through the air like a speeding baseball, homing in towards Reinhardt. The burning heat from the raw, chaotic psychokinetic ball grew as it neared the warrior-- a sphere of absolute destruction and mayhem. The explosion alone would be enough to send even Reinhardt reeling, as it would easily shatter through his shield.

"You will...not...wi--"

Deoxys turned to look at Millia, ignoring her for much of the fight. Reading the thoughts of each and every human combatant in this fight grew more and more difficult, as Deoxys had to focus on...well, not dying. Because of that, it almost didn't pay attention to the blinding crescent of energy that came searing towards it from Millia. Deoxys wasn't going to get hit again, however, as it slowly drifted backwards and began to curl up, changing shape once more. Its outer hide hardened like a carapace, growing thick and armored. Its tentacles expanded to become more like massive armored slabs.

This would be the Defense Forme.

tumblr_mikp3lhp121rtatqpo1_500.gif

The scythe initially looked like it collided with its armor. However, instead of the scythe simply smacking into Deoxys and Deoxys simply tanking the hit, the projectile halted in place in front of Deoxys and it began to slowly turn around.

"Counter."

The energy projectile was released from its telekinetic grip, sending it flying directly back at Millia in the same exact course. Deoxys was now fighting against three people at once, but it was assured from each of their thoughts that they would simply let the alien escape.

The main objective now, is to simply survive.

Deoxys stared as his effective-attack took down the Dragon/Flying type Pokemon. Truthfully, Deoxys respected many Dragon-types, much of them standing above the other...regretful species in the gene pool. They were strong, and they were difficult to defeat...a sign of raw genetic strength that Deoxys has no reason to judge.

Of course, that doesn't make them superior to Deoxys. Looking up at the Tyrantrum-- which, incidentally towered over Deoxys --, the alien tilted its head. "An affinity for Dragon-type species? A critical error that will lead to your defeat, huma--"

*BANG*

Deoxys fell flat on its back as the floor beneath it quaked and shattered under the might of Reinhardts hammer. The alien was, again, somehow caught off guard and stunned as it ignored the presence of the hulking, hammer-wielding human standing behind it. Could it be that Deoxys is losing its focus...?

There wasn't enough units of time to ponder that unfortunate variable, as the massive Tyrantrum would utilize Reinhardts stunning to take a massive chomp out of the aliens side. Deoxys didn't make any noise, rather, its flesh was torn and ripped apart by the powerful jaws of the prehistoric Pokemon, causing a gaping, glowing wound in its side.

"Hm."

"A minor setback."

Before Zinnia could even follow-up with another attack, biomatter would surround the wound and a new set of tentacles would quickly regenerate.

Deoxys looked back up at Tyrantrum, its eyes focusing on the titan Pokemon as it rushed forward at blinding speeds, still in its Attack Forme. Even while not in its Speed Forme, Deoxys was certainly faster than Tyrantrum, flying around the massive pokemon for a brief moment before going in for its attack.

"Superpower."

A dangerous Fighting-type move that utilizes the absolute maximum of attack potential, to deliver a decisive blow to the target. Sometimes, it may even be enough to kill them...but, Deoxys wasn't thinking about that at the moment. The alien soared towards Tyrantrums head, utilizing its sharp tentacles to jab the massive beast in its eyes, blinding it for a moment. Then, its other set of tentacles would wrap together and morph into an arm and hand. Clenching its fist, the alien would dart to the front of the beast and soar upwards, delivering a devastating punch to its lower jaw. To the surprise of Zinnia (and most certainly Tyrantrum), the punch would hit with the force of several Machamps, as Deoxys utilized its own vastly superior physical strength to shatter the beasts skull with a single punch.

Oh, but it was not done yet. The alien gracefully soared backwards in an arc after punching Tyrantrum, spinning around mid-air and stopping itself to face Reinhardt and Millia. It glared at the visor of the fearless, gargantuan human and the smug expression of the long-haired human, who dared to attack Deoxys. Without even delivering a villainous address towards Reinhardt first, Deoxys pointed its tentacles inward, the air whistling as a crackling sphere of alien energy began to form.

"Psycho Boost."

92993_1395087246.gif

The crackling energy sphere soared through the air like a speeding baseball, homing in towards Reinhardt. The burning heat from the raw, chaotic psychokinetic ball grew as it neared the warrior-- a sphere of absolute destruction and mayhem. The explosion alone would be enough to send even Reinhardt reeling, as it would easily shatter through his shield.

"You will...not...wi--"

Deoxys turned to look at Millia, ignoring her for much of the fight. Reading the thoughts of each and every human combatant in this fight grew more and more difficult, as Deoxys had to focus on...well, not dying. Because of that, it almost didn't pay attention to the blinding crescent of energy that came searing towards it from Millia. Deoxys wasn't going to get hit again, however, as it slowly drifted backwards and began to curl up, changing shape once more. Its outer hide hardened like a carapace, growing thick and armored. Its tentacles expanded to become more like massive armored slabs.

The scythe initially looked like it collided with its armor. However, instead of the scythe simply smacking into Deoxys and Deoxys simply tanking the hit, the projectile halted in place in front of Deoxys and it began to slowly turn around.

"Counter."

The energy projectile was released from its telekinetic grip, sending it flying directly back at Millia in the same exact course. Deoxys was now fighting against three people at once, but it was assured from each of their thoughts that they would simply let the alien escape.

Millia stood there and watched closely as Reinhardt and Zinnia charged at Deoxys, dealing some heavy blows. She wasn't watching for sure, she was merely watched for patterns. How Deoxys reacted. Slowing walking towards Deoxys as her scythe was about to slice right through him, she stopped for a moment as Deoxys transformed. Oh, so that's his gimmick... Millia thought to herself, starting to catch on to this whole 'changing forms' thing Deoxys already demonstrated twice. The woman sighed softly as she realized the crescent was gonna fly back at her, knowing range in this fight isn't gonna work very well. But there's so little space to attack him head on. Reinhardt is a giant man, and that green dragon thing isn't exactly small either. Rolling her eyes as she thought through what would only be the good good option to attack, she simply deadpanned the crescent flying back at her before turning the sides of her hair into wings, using them to propel herself in a backflip launching her 4 feet in the air. She then used her momentum, turning all her hair into a giant sword that she would then ride on to the ground, attempting to impale Deoxys!

@Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"Psycho Boost."

92993_1395087246.gif

"You will...not...wi--"
"HELLO! ITS ME!"

The hammer swung as the shield shattered, the hulking crusader using it to smash the projectile in the direction of the ceiling. Or at least, that was the plan. The explosion in his face had him take a few steps back, coughing briefly as he shook his head.

He was never so good at the croquet. ;_;

Whack-a-mole on the other hand, was a different story. He lifted his hammer above his head as he cried out, with full force of his lungs.

"I AM REINHARDT WILHELM! I LIVE FOR THIS!"

Time to go on the offensive.
Reading the thoughts of each and every human combatant in this fight grew more and more difficult, as Deoxys had to focus on...well, not dying. Because of that, it almost didn't pay attention to the blinding crescent of energy that came searing towards it from Millia. Deoxys wasn't going to get hit again, however, as it slowly drifted backwards and began to curl up, changing shape once more. Its outer hide hardened like a carapace, growing thick and armored. Its tentacles expanded to become more like massive armored slabs.

Reading his mind would find only this.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He poised himself and activated the sequence to get him up close and personal.
"Counter."

Rolling her eyes as she thought through what would only be the good good option to attack, she simply deadpanned the crescent flying back at her before turning the sides of her hair into wings, using them to propel herself in a backflip launching her 4 feet in the air. She then used her momentum, turning all her hair into a giant sword that she would then ride on to the ground, attempting to impale Deoxys!
And immediately afterwards, whatever happened in that sequence of events, Reinhardt would come flying forward. Rockets boosting his armor to juggernaut qualities in his attempt to grab Deoxys and slam him into the wall, Night Rocker playing on repeat in his head.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pub @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_mv9bru9YOC1rfjfkn.png

"If you want to go after him... go ahead. I'm not sure if you'll... get anything of interest out of him. He does seem to have a couple of screws loose..."

That was all Beatrice had to say about the two of them going after Esper. She just didn't really know what was up in that time traveler's mind.

Meanwhile, Jade and Jayden would find their way towards one of the hotel rooms near the top floors of the building. That hotel room in question happened to be locked, and that the person who owned that room had just walked past them, just happening to leave the room by the time they got to this particular floor.

@Crimson Spartan @Neko_Green

"Kek... Chill here Rave and i'll follow him..."

Psyker spoke up before going after Esper. Blademaster on the other hand turned to look at Beatrice before coming to realize that Battler was also gone... Had he followed Jayden and Jade...? Perhaps but wasn't he just next to Beatrice a second ago....?

Jade Harley - Top Floor - Jayden
Jade sniffed her way up the top floor. Her tail wagged less as she realized the smell more and more. It was still the rotting flesh that was from below. A terrible stench she hated.

"Hay Mr. Detective guy the trial ends at this door," Jade said as she twisted the knob, it was locked.
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
"This door...? It appears to be locked... Well I guess that would be expected since this is a hotel room...." Jayden remarked thinking about the situation before glancing over at someone who had walked past them.. Before he could get the words out it seemed someone else was in the path of said person.

"Er... Excuse me but..have you happened to see anything strange lately...?" Battler would ask the person as Jayden looked back at the door for a moment... Standing back next to Jade to see what happens...

@Neko_Green (and Juju)
Noragami-anime-kofuku-ebisu-anime-gifki-1080008.gif

Despite Add's warnings, it looked like there was no stopping the hug train once it began. With the unfortunate Esper beneath her, Kofuku promptly began to snuggle him, affectionately rubbing on him like a cat. "Yeahhh~" she hummed in response to Add's statement about her hugs, too caught up in the snuggles to give much more of a response. At least, it appeared that way, but with Kofuku? You never knew what was going on within that allegedly 'ditzy' little head of hers.

Perhaps she had a facade of her own.

"Where have you been, Addy-chan~?"

@Gummi Bunnies
"kek... You actually made a friend, Add....?" Psyker spoke up having caught up to Esper and seeing what was going on...

superthumb.jpg

Huh... He kinda looked like Esper... Wonder why that is...?

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

In any place as big and as popular as our favorite less than little hotel, there is undoubtedly as much room for trouble as there is for fun. An unfortunate bit of fact, considering we're all aware just how much room there is for fun, what with all of the luxuries and activities around that some may even kill to experience. But the issue is, how can fun be had whilst there are troublemakers, hellions, and neerdowells afoot? Wreaking havoc upon a land as pure and good-intending as this? It simply could not be allowed for.

And that, my good friends, is where our story begins.

And what is a story without villains, my dears? And of course, it goes without saying that, if there are villains, there must be heroes to rise up and oppose them! Two forces, good and bad, yin and yang- destined to forever wage war upon one another until one has collapsed under the pressure. Oftentimes, the war is far from won even then, for they rise and fight once again. Good and evil, right and wrong. If only everyone could be labelled with such simplistic statuses. Ah, but forgive me- I'm getting ahead of myself!

I suppose if I were to summarize the point of my ramblings, it would go something like this. While there are many a great person residing in this alleged utopia, there are also many a less than respectable people as well. People who would do anything to see this beautiful place burn to the ground, no matter the cost. Naturally, we cannot just sit back and allow them to have their way.

With this sentiment, a team has been formed. No longer will any of you have to roam this place in fear, for you may now meet your eternal defenders....

----THE TEAM----

Paul Blart

NEvEed3i8iR1xD_1_b.jpg

A valiant not-so-young man that would give his life for the cause without a thought- ...or maybe just fall out of a window, drunk, for it. Same difference, after all, right? A lone rider(literally) in his own right, Paul's only real superpower is his righteous ability to seek out justice. Without any sort of backup, he still takes on the darkest of the little brats in the hotel, defeating them with sheer willpower alone!

GLaDOS

250px-P2_glados.jpg

Head of the security team, and one bad bitch. Don't let the wires fool you- despite her lies about having cake that you aren't allowed to have? She'll have you packing- or cut up and dissected in little bits -in no time, if you're causing trouble around this fine hotel! Or if you aren't. Either works, to be honest. With turrets being under GLaDOS's control, she can easily put out any that dare oppose the lawfulness of the hotel!

Mabel Gleeful

b63cf46c6fd6064280787d3c89cdbb99.jpg

Less security, more bad cop. As in, really bad cop. As in, not-actually-a-cop-and-is-actually-a-villain level of bad cop. What she's doing on this totally fucking kick-ass team, the world may never know... at least, not until they find her flirting with a prisoner, hiding a dead body, or stealing casually from other members of the cause. Considering her newly taken up line of business, Mabel has a number of ways to subdue her foes and prefers to do so alone rather than with back up- though some of the goons that follow her were dragged into the job for kicks.

Yeah, there was absolutely nothing that could go wrong, here!

aka rest in peace hotel

Millia's mind was still in confusion as the voices at started to fade. Never before has she felt so...Exposed. How could a creature just be able to...Read her mind like that? It was troubling her, more than she was willing to shake off. As she heard Reinhardt's words to 'continue onward', she crossed her arms, starting to sweat profusely. She had so many questions, having some entity be able to know all her secrets at their will. She knew there was a fight going on, so this meteor being was not really in the position to be asked questions, so right when Millia took a step forward to attempt to subdue Deoxys while he was distracted, at the moment when she extended her hair outward to tie up the limbs of the creature, inches away from the tentacled creature...

A massive soundwave hit Reinhardt and Millia. Millia's hair was forcefully blown back, instinctually causing Millia to grab her cap as her hair flew behind her. But, while a majority of her hair was fine, the hair she sent outward was pushed back with such momentum that they were... Ripped off. Two beautiful strands of her perfect hair, ripped away by the oncoming wave. Of course the missing hair wasn't apparent as her Forbidden Beast Angra (her hair) would just grow back in mere seconds, but she wasn't the one to just let someone tarnishing her gorgeous locks go. Conveniently, the locks that fell off landed gracefully in front of Millia on the floor, for her to behold. All was silent to her as she stared at them with the battle ensuing around her.

She laughed.

A very deep, satisfying ladylike chuckle, putting her palm on her face, wiping tears away from the sudden pain of getting parts of her hair stripped off.

Her hair started extending, circling around Millia as roses of her hair started to bloom as it circled around her. She coyly put her hand up to her cheek, her eyes drooping. As she formed a sinister gaze.

GOAOvZx.jpg

"Now, I don't even know how I got here, buuuuut..."

"I guess there's no way around this."

Her hair went back it's normal state, as it appeared that fancy move with the roses was just a stretch for her weapon. A giant scythe made of what else appeared at her side.

She quickly did a small ballerina twirl with her hair circling around her, a cyan hue forming around the blade of the scythe. When the twirl fully circulated, she whipped her scythe behind her, unleashing a crescent of pure energy towards Deoxys as the green dragon creature held him down.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

*BANG*

"Hm."

"A minor setback."

"Superpower."

"Psycho Boost."

92993_1395087246.gif

"You will...not...wi--"

"Counter."

Millia stood there and watched closely as Reinhardt and Zinnia charged at Deoxys, dealing some heavy blows. She wasn't watching for sure, she was merely watched for patterns. How Deoxys reacted. Slowing walking towards Deoxys as her scythe was about to slice right through him, she stopped for a moment as Deoxys transformed. Oh, so that's his gimmick... Millia thought to herself, starting to catch on to this whole 'changing forms' thing Deoxys already demonstrated twice. The woman sighed softly as she realized the crescent was gonna fly back at her, knowing range in this fight isn't gonna work very well. But there's so little space to attack him head on. Reinhardt is a giant man, and that green dragon thing isn't exactly small either. Rolling her eyes as she thought through what would only be the good good option to attack, she simply deadpanned the crescent flying back at her before turning the sides of her hair into wings, using them to propel herself in a backflip launching her 4 feet in the air. She then used her momentum, turning all her hair into a giant sword that she would then ride on to the ground, attempting to impale Deoxys!

@Ringmaster @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"HELLO! ITS ME!"

The hammer swung as the shield shattered, the hulking crusader using it to smash the projectile in the direction of the ceiling. Or at least, that was the plan. The explosion in his face had him take a few steps back, coughing briefly as he shook his head.

He was never so good at the croquet. ;_;

Whack-a-mole on the other hand, was a different story. He lifted his hammer above his head as he cried out, with full force of his lungs.

"I AM REINHARDT WILHELM! I LIVE FOR THIS!"

Time to go on the offensive.

Reading his mind would find only this.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He poised himself and activated the sequence to get him up close and personal.

And immediately afterwards, whatever happened in that sequence of events, Reinhardt would come flying forward. Rockets boosting his armor to juggernaut qualities in his attempt to grab Deoxys and slam him into the wall, Night Rocker playing on repeat in his head.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pub @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zinnia - The Nexus -Deoxys/Millia/Reinhardt

tgFtezm.png

Somehow, Zinnia's one on one fight to the death with her sworn enemy turned into an all-out, four-way brawl. The lorekeeper's stubborn ego wasn't pleased at first, annoyed by the fact that others were fighting him as well. She wanted to be the one to stop him and her alone! Zinnia would prove to her great Dragon Lord that she was worthy of his respect. She was sorely tempted to tell the other two to stay out of her way!

When a hit from Reinhardt's hammer knocked Deoxys down and allowed her Tyrantrum to lock its jaws down on the alien, however, Zinnia's attitude changed a little. Deoxys was indeed powerful and maybe it would be silly of her to refuse extra assistance. So, for the time being, she said nothing to dissuade the other two from helping her. Even if she couldn't have all the glory for defeating him to herself, having some glory was better than losing and having none.

Zinnia's Tyrantrum did more than enough damage to entirely yank away some of Deoxys' tentacles. It was a shame that its attack wasn't enough at all to take it down. Moments later, Deoxys simply regenerated and appeared as if it had never even taken a scratch in the first place. Before Zinnia had a chance to even retaliate with another move, Deoxys came at her fossil pokémon with a superpower attack! Zinnia cursed under her breath, knowing it was a strong against her dragon-rock type partner. All she could do was watch as Deoxys jabbed her great dragon in the eyes. Tyrantrum howled in pain and stumbled back, blinded momentarily.

"Move to the left!" Zinnia shouted, watching as Deoxys went in to deal a finishing blow. Her Tyrantrum obeyed, but still ended up getting smacked in the jaw by its enemy. The dragon took in deep breathes after being hit. He hadn't fainted like Zinnia's Salamance, but wasn't exactly capable to battle anymore either. Sighing, Zinnia held out a pokéball and called back her partner, watching him disappear within a stream of red light as he returned inside her ball.

Now what? My remaining partners are all part flying type. They won't do so hot against that zap canon of his. I guess I'll just have to pray to the Dragon Lord that Noivern will be fast enough to dodge it.

"You can do it, Noivern!" Zinnia cried out, releasing her bat-like dragon pokémon.

latest

Do it for Aster.

During the time that it took for Zinnia to call out out her Noivern, the others had caused enough havoc to cause Deoxys to retreat into his defense forme.

"Now we finish him!" she cried toward the others. Defensive stance or not, she still intended to break it down and demolish him!

"Use shadow ball!"

A dark, ghostly orb of energy was produced from Noivern's mouth that went rocketing toward Deoxys. The move was meant to attack and lower special defense, so maybe, just maybe it would be a helpful attack.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @pub @Ringmaster

Ah. Now that she'd left the company of Roman, Mabel Gleeful felt much better. After pulling a Kylo Ren and destroying numerous things(and a few people as well), of course. Crushing people beneath her fine platforms was always a wonderful feeling, after all, and always made her feel better. Even when there was some ravenette bitch hanging around with the man that might as well have been nothing more than Mabel's property.

Internally, she seethed as she downed another glass. A drink every once in a while wasn't a bad thing, after all. ...or five. Maybe ten! It was refreshing, and the young woman(and likely the bartender and other company she now found herself flirting up) felt better for it. The Flux really was the perfect place to wind down, after all. A shame, though, that none of her company was truly captivating. Pity. That in mind, the seductress sighed, climbing to her feet and stretching out before promptly striding out of the place in all of her typical grace. Surprisingly coordinated, for someone that was more than a little tipsy at that point. But you see, this particular female was on a mission. She knew precisely what she had to do, now....

And so it was with purpose that she seemingly vanished for quite some time. Which, considering her tendency to enjoy showing off, was fairly concerning. But there was a very important matter that needed tending to, and there was no one better for the job than she! Regardless of what others might claim, of course. Who needed their inferior opinions when those of her and her brother's were the only ones that truly mattered? Sometimes, not even the latter. That was the thing about this young woman- regardless of how insane, unlawful, or unsafe it might be, she always did as she pleased. In fact, those factors, to her? They were the sugar and spice of life. The few things capable of providing some real entertainment!

So when she finally emerged once again, slowly and exaggeratedly sashaying out of the shadows where she'd been hidden?

Well, it was hardly a surprise to see that there was an obvious change of wardrobe that had occurred. That, and that her typical sly and sickly sweet expression had returned. Yes, the woman was wearing none other than... a police officer uniform, clearly modified to a point where it was akin to something you might get a glance at a girl wearing on Halloween, if you happen to be 'lucky'. Depending, of course, on your definition of lucky. Point was, even with the hat thrown in, it wasn't appropriate. But clearly, Officer Mabel gave no shits. She had admittedly quite easily gotten her name onto a list of security upon coming here, so it was about time she took up position! Besides, it was an excuse to drag people away in handcuffs *and* to kil-- ..I mean, subdue anyone that she deemed as a threat!

Swiggity swoogity, officer Gleeful coming for the unlawful booty.

shitpostingforthesakeofshitposting

Train - Bar/Game Room - Whistler/Ritona

After his bout of pouting, Train planted his face firmly on the bar and gently pounded his forehead against it a few times. If one knew Train, they would know that the young male loved to eat and when he didn't get to eat or drink his milk, he whined about it like a child. He never really had much of a childhood in the first place, so maybe this was his way for making up lost time? Who knew.

tumblr_inline_nl0ljwSWtS1r3leyb.png

Shooting the female beside him another look when she responded Train replied, "Is that so? Huh, well good for you I guess. Aliens really aren't my thing, but I wonder if there are any bounties around here? I need more money… to buy more food," he stated. It was true, all Train really ever thought about was his stomach—when it was empty. On a full belly he thought about sleeping, laying outside on a rooftop, or occasionally his friends.

"Train, Train Heartnet," he replied to Whistler when he asked what their names were. "So do either of you two know much about this place? This Multiverse something or other? I've never been. In fact, I don't even really know how I got here," he said with a shrug. For someone who was lost, he didn't seem all that worried about his situation. He was used to being a stray cat, going to and fro, so ending up in strange places didn't bother him much so long as they had food.

@Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi
"I, Whistler, do not know what this place is, but he came here in a dream and now he is here. This place has been very boring." Whistler paused and fiddled with whistle before continuing. "No music."

Whistler then pushed himself off his seat. He then picked the stool up and carried it around the bar. Shortly after he would appear, heading toward Train and the girl, behind the bar with the stool on top of his head. As he grew nearer to the bar he began to vanish behind it leaving a floating stool. With a huff he set the seat down and climbed on top of it carrying a glass of milk. He set the glass before Train and sat quietly on his seat rocking back and forth to a song in his head.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

Status
Not open for further replies.