• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kek... Chill here Rave and i'll follow him..."

Psyker spoke up before going after Esper. Blademaster on the other hand turned to look at Beatrice before coming to realize that Battler was also gone... Had he followed Jayden and Jade...? Perhaps but wasn't he just next to Beatrice a second ago....?
tumblr_inline_mv950hCgH61rfjfkn.png

"... hopefully all goes well. Wait... where's Battler?"

For some reason, Beatrice was actually genuinely worried for Battler, seeing that he had disappeared all of a sudden.
Jade Harley - Top Floor - Jayden
Jade sniffed her way up the top floor. Her tail wagged less as she realized the smell more and more. It was still the rotting flesh that was from below. A terrible stench she hated.

"Hay Mr. Detective guy the trial ends at this door," Jade said as she twisted the knob, it was locked.
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
"This door...? It appears to be locked... Well I guess that would be expected since this is a hotel room...." Jayden remarked thinking about the situation before glancing over at someone who had walked past them.. Before he could get the words out it seemed someone else was in the path of said person.

"Er... Excuse me but..have you happened to see anything strange lately...?" Battler would ask the person as Jayden looked back at the door for a moment... Standing back next to Jade to see what happens...

@Neko_Green (and Juju)
tumblr_inline_o6o4obX00n1syuc8i_100.png

"... I haven't. If strange, you mean the fact that there's a colorful bunch of people here, I would say that it's strange, but from your tone of voice, I assume that you meant something else completely."

As the girl was answering Battler's question, Jade and Jayden would see that there was noticeable drops of that green liquid, being visible for them to see by the floor near the room door.

@Neko_Green
Noragami-anime-kofuku-ebisu-anime-gifki-1080008.gif

Despite Add's warnings, it looked like there was no stopping the hug train once it began. With the unfortunate Esper beneath her, Kofuku promptly began to snuggle him, affectionately rubbing on him like a cat. "Yeahhh~" she hummed in response to Add's statement about her hugs, too caught up in the snuggles to give much more of a response. At least, it appeared that way, but with Kofuku? You never knew what was going on within that allegedly 'ditzy' little head of hers.

Perhaps she had a facade of her own.

"Where have you been, Addy-chan~?"

@Gummi Bunnies
Yato, who had been heading to the bar with his new strange companion had heard thr familiar yells of a certain pink haird god.

42PeUXl.png

Who Addy-chan was could be worried about later, cause Yato may have paled a bit at the thought of what trouble could happen if Kofuku was here, even though he would be happy to see her. He'd be a bit bothered if Daikoku was here as well. He didn't want to possibly get punched.

img-1141438995.jpg

Toboe had just entered the place and had been wandering about until his keen ears picke up some things, the sound of a familiar voice for a breif second before being followed up by Add's, then a thud. Curious, he headed to the sound and found Kofuku hugging Add. This didn't surprise him one bit.

"Kofuku!" he called, smiling brightly. His wolf form under his human appearance was certainly tail wagging.

@Kingof192 @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies
"kek... You actually made a friend, Add....?" Psyker spoke up having caught up to Esper and seeing what was going on...

superthumb.jpg

Huh... He kinda looked like Esper... Wonder why that is...?

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Oh, I know time travelling takes up lots of... well, time, so I go to lots of places as usual, Kofuku-chan. Nothing too much!"

As happily telling what he's been up to with Kofuku, Esper would give a wave over to Toboe. He couldn't say much to the other friend, as another came up questioning his sudden surge of friends.

tumblr_ocnj1fUbRO1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Yeah, I have a friend, is there a strange part of that? I thought having friends was quite normal."

Esper just glanced at Psyker like he was crazy.

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Reactions: Takumi
Train - Bar/Game Room - Whistler/Ritona

After his bout of pouting, Train planted his face firmly on the bar and gently pounded his forehead against it a few times. If one knew Train, they would know that the young male loved to eat and when he didn't get to eat or drink his milk, he whined about it like a child. He never really had much of a childhood in the first place, so maybe this was his way for making up lost time? Who knew.

tumblr_inline_nl0ljwSWtS1r3leyb.png

Shooting the female beside him another look when she responded Train replied, "Is that so? Huh, well good for you I guess. Aliens really aren't my thing, but I wonder if there are any bounties around here? I need more money… to buy more food," he stated. It was true, all Train really ever thought about was his stomach—when it was empty. On a full belly he thought about sleeping, laying outside on a rooftop, or occasionally his friends.

"Train, Train Heartnet," he replied to Whistler when he asked what their names were. "So do either of you two know much about this place? This Multiverse something or other? I've never been. In fact, I don't even really know how I got here," he said with a shrug. For someone who was lost, he didn't seem all that worried about his situation. He was used to being a stray cat, going to and fro, so ending up in strange places didn't bother him much so long as they had food.

@Kaykay @ShiroKiyoshi
"I, Whistler, do not know what this place is, but he came here in a dream and now he is here. This place has been very boring." Whistler paused and fiddled with whistle before continuing. "No music."

Whistler then pushed himself off his seat. He then picked the stool up and carried it around the bar. Shortly after he would appear, heading toward Train and the girl, behind the bar with the stool on top of his head. As he grew nearer to the bar he began to vanish behind it leaving a floating stool. With a huff he set the seat down and climbed on top of it carrying a glass of milk. He set the glass before Train and sat quietly on his seat rocking back and forth to a song in his head.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay
It wasn't good for me at all, actually...

That aside though, bounties? Was the boy a bounty hunter? And one that drank milk, at that.

As Whistler asked for their names, she gave it to them. "I'm Ritona Reighnvhasta. Pleased to meet the two of you, Train, Whistler." Though at the mention of knowing anything about the place, she just sighed and propped her elbow up, resting her chin on her hand.

"I have never been here myself, but boring...is probably not the word I'd use. But in any case, how did you get here when you don't know how you did it?"

She was also relieved when Whistler finally got Train his milk. No more trouble on that front, hopefully.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi

"-WHY IS HOOKED ON A FEELING PLAYING?!"

The haunted wing was proving to be a difficult area, the camp washed out in places, sometimes upside down and the living dead roaming everywhere. Lucifer had yet to find the werewolf, the catgirl and his partner since being separated. He was down to bayonents and to top it all off?

He was never going to get that song out of his head. ;_;

The sound of his frustrated screams would echo out across the camp, to the background of zombie moans and Hasslehoffs dulcet tones.

------------

At the bar, finding a handy glass as he mixed a hangover cure, Roman paused at the change of music.

"....Huh."

He then went back to it, before sliding the glass over to Cinder.

"Hold your nose and drink up! Just don't ask whats in it and drink water after to settle it all."

@pub @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Hospes
Yulia
@Ringmaster @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Haunted Wing

MntLURV.png

Well, if it weren't for the faint, frustrated screams of Lucifer in the distance, Yulia probably would have been lost for good in the camp... She couldn't recall exactly when they had separated, but her surroundings weren't exactly very helpfull to say the least. The most she could do was head towards the direction of Lucifer's voice the best that she could, taking care to avoid the crowds of living dead around her... Though, who knows how long she can keep this up for? All in all however, Yulia didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed as of yet, like she had simply tuned out her surroundings in her thoughts or something.

Cinder Fall
@Ringmaster @Hospes @Others Around I guess

w7G5syt.png

Cinder stared intently at the glass, so intently in fact that one might begin to worry that her vision alone might suddenly melt the whole thing, but fortunately, nothing like that happened. Typically, she wouldn't accept a drink like this from the likes of Roman, but well, frankly the last thing she wanted was this annoying headache to persist any longer... Besides, if it was laced with something, she was confident she was more than capable to handle it... Right?

With a small huff, she waved her hand for a moment, flagging down a waiter to grab a quick glass of water, she placed it down right next to the glass that Roman had fixed up, looking it over one more time... Before plugging her nose and downing it, following it quickly with that glass of water. Shaking her head, she crossed her arms, sitting there as she waited for whatever was supposed to happen, to happen.

... If this was a practical joke, she was almost positive there would be more than just a little heat on Roman soon enough... Figuratively, and probably very literally too.

• Love
Reactions: Ringmaster
Jade Harley - Top Floor, Outside Mystery Room - Everyone Outside Mystery Room
Jade looked over the green stuff was oozing from under the door. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I think I see it Mr. detective guy, that green rotten stuff is what is strange there is a body missing what is what was found near it," she said quickly and a bit scared realizing something could be close.

Yato, who had been heading to the bar with his new strange companion had heard thr familiar yells of a certain pink haird god.

42PeUXl.png

Who Addy-chan was could be worried about later, cause Yato may have paled a bit at the thought of what trouble could happen if Kofuku was here, even though he would be happy to see her. He'd be a bit bothered if Daikoku was here as well. He didn't want to possibly get punched.

img-1141438995.jpg

Toboe had just entered the place and had been wandering about until his keen ears picke up some things, the sound of a familiar voice for a breif second before being followed up by Add's, then a thud. Curious, he headed to the sound and found Kofuku hugging Add. This didn't surprise him one bit.

"Kofuku!" he called, smiling brightly. His wolf form under his human appearance was certainly tail wagging.

@Kingof192 @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies
"kek... You actually made a friend, Add....?" Psyker spoke up having caught up to Esper and seeing what was going on...

superthumb.jpg

Huh... He kinda looked like Esper... Wonder why that is...?

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

"Oh, I know time travelling takes up lots of... well, time, so I go to lots of places as usual, Kofuku-chan. Nothing too much!"

As happily telling what he's been up to with Kofuku, Esper would give a wave over to Toboe. He couldn't say much to the other friend, as another came up questioning his sudden surge of friends.

"Yeah, I have a friend, is there a strange part of that? I thought having friends was quite normal."

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes
"Ahhh, so exciting! What times have you gone to, Addy-chan? Tell me, tell me~!" the god encouraged in her typical bubbly tone, still rubbing on and smothering Add all the while. But that changed, soon enough.

A silence thicker than any fog or smoke came as Kofuku's friends flooded in and about, leaving the god to freeze where she had Esper pinned to the ground in huggles. Her thoughts and feelings briefly went unreadable, as she merely stared at the company with a lack of any visible emotion. What came next was probably to be expected.

Leaping to her feet and standing over Add briefly, the god practically bounced up and down with delight. "Yatty-channnn!~ Toboe-chan!~" she exclaimed, experiencing the unfortunate delay of being unsure of just who to hug first. The pressure was real-time but in the end, she wound up leaping at her 'boyfriend'. Even still, she did hear Psyker's little remark about Add, to which she lit up and popped into the conversation.

tumblr_n0ggl6KJiY1ryp534o1_500.gif

"Yeah, yeah! Addy-chan has all kinds of friends~!" Kofuku chimed in, eyes twinkling with delight. Surely she was smart enough to notice the similarities between Psyker and Esper... But yet, no comments. "What about you, huhhhh?" she inquired, as energetic and bouncy as ever.

tumblr_inline_npfkotXb9i1t990em_540.png

Hiyori, on the other hand, had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Though it was a relief to see Yato. Crazy as it might be, she had this odd feeling that... maybe she could actually get some sort of explanation of just what was happening here. That would be real nice, right about now.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_mv950hCgH61rfjfkn.png

"... hopefully all goes well. Wait... where's Battler?"

For some reason, Beatrice was actually genuinely worried for Battler, seeing that he had disappeared all of a sudden.
9d71877d9dab1c1c718f8edcadf4160f.jpg

"If I had to guess... He went with the 'FBI' guy and the dog girl since they were trying to figure out what happened to Maria's body..." Blademaster responded to Beatrice thinking over it...

tumblr_inline_o6o4obX00n1syuc8i_100.png

"... I haven't. If strange, you mean the fact that there's a colorful bunch of people here, I would say that it's strange, but from your tone of voice, I assume that you meant something else completely."

As the girl was answering Battler's question, Jade and Jayden would see that there was noticeable drops of that green liquid, being visible for them to see by the floor near the room door.

@Neko_Green

"Yeah... Lot of colorful people.... but yeah my cousin was killed here very recently and someone took her body... I need to find her body..." Battler spoke seeming distressed for a moment....
Jade Harley - Top Floor, Outside Mystery Room - Everyone Outside Mystery Room
Jade looked over the green stuff was oozing from under the door. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I think I see it Mr. detective guy, that green rotten stuff is what is strange there is a body missing what is what was found near it," she said quickly and a bit scared realizing something could be close.
"...Yeah and it leads to this room... I think this is probable cause for a search warrant..."

Jayden thought it over before glancing back at Battler and the girl... " Stay quiet for a moment... Lets wait until she's gone..." Jayden whispered to Jade deciding to wait this out for now...

@Neko_Green

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes
"Ahhh, so exciting! What times have you gone to, Addy-chan? Tell me, tell me~!" the god encouraged in her typical bubbly tone, still rubbing on and smothering Add all the while. But that changed, soon enough.

A silence thicker than any fog or smoke came as Kofuku's friends flooded in and about, leaving the god to freeze where she had Esper pinned to the ground in huggles. Her thoughts and feelings briefly went unreadable, as she merely stared at the company with a lack of any visible emotion. What came next was probably to be expected.

Leaping to her feet and standing over Add briefly, the god practically bounced up and down with delight. "Yatty-channnn!~ Toboe-chan!~" she exclaimed, experiencing the unfortunate delay of being unsure of just who to hug first. The pressure was real-time but in the end, she wound up leaping at her 'boyfriend'. Even still, she did hear Psyker's little remark about Add, to which she lit up and popped into the conversation.

"Yeah, yeah! Addy-chan has all kinds of friends~!" Kofuku chimed in, eyes twinkling with delight. Surely she was smart enough to notice the similarities between Psyker and Esper... But yet, no comments. "What about you, huhhhh?" she inquired, as energetic and bouncy as ever.

Hiyori, on the other hand, had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on. Though it was a relief to see Yato. Crazy as it might be, she had this odd feeling that... maybe she could actually get some sort of explanation of just what was happening here. That would be real nice, right about now.

elsword___add_lunatic_psyker_by_miizu_kun-d8po4k4.png

"Kek... Who needs friends... WHEN YOU GOT RAW POWER LIKE MINE!! KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Crzed laughter with electrcity... Oh joy.... Once he stopped laughing he looked a bit more serious.

372c188fb53a8989def9ae0c8abd408b.jpg

"But to name two I guess the Rave Esper knows and the one I know count as two different people.... Also kinda friends with Eve..." Psyker remarked seeming unsure about that last one...

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

"-WHY IS HOOKED ON A FEELING PLAYING?!"

The haunted wing was proving to be a difficult area, the camp washed out in places, sometimes upside down and the living dead roaming everywhere. Lucifer had yet to find the werewolf, the catgirl and his partner since being separated. He was down to bayonents and to top it all off?

He was never going to get that song out of his head. ;_;

The sound of his frustrated screams would echo out across the camp, to the background of zombie moans and Hasslehoffs dulcet tones.
Well, if it weren't for the faint, frustrated screams of Lucifer in the distance, Yulia probably would have been lost for good in the camp... She couldn't recall exactly when they had separated, but her surroundings weren't exactly very helpfull to say the least. The most she could do was head towards the direction of Lucifer's voice the best that she could, taking care to avoid the crowds of living dead around her... Though, who knows how long she can keep this up for? All in all however, Yulia didn't seem the slightest bit perturbed as of yet, like she had simply tuned out her surroundings in her thoughts or something.
Peter Hale heard the frustrated screams in the distance and he decided that it was best to leave this strange summer camp. He had kind of lost the rest of the group anyway.

tumblr_n1o595uG1h1t90e7uo1_250.gif

Well, time to see who screamed... and to see if they were hearing Hasselhoff too strangely. He went towards Lucifer's voice/direction.

@york @Ringmaster @Takumi @Haunted Wing

Lucifer and the rest of my characters- Bar- Anyone

Lucifer drank some more. " Strange that they picked that to place, but I honestly don't care," he said.

Jude, Ryker, Lincoln, Zack, Cody, Dot, Yakko and Wakko were quietly playing a board game in the corner of the bar/ game room.

The fairy godmother had stood to watch the door.

Benjamin Baker (OC, currently alias of Mark James) -Nexus- Anyone

Benjamin Baker had heard that there were some interesting people here and decided he was going to investigate and perhaps pull a few tricks on the others around. He was currently in the appearance of his second glamour, not particulary horrible, but not the handsomest of his disguises. It wasn't well-built and he was only 6'1. He wore a grey shirt and jeans, looking around for anyone of interest.

5e436c2aa26e9ed12f77cce88fb579e2.jpg

"If I had to guess... He went with the 'FBI' guy and the dog girl since they were trying to figure out what happened to Maria's body..." Blademaster responded to Beatrice thinking over it...
tumblr_inline_mv922sXCor1rfjfkn.png

"... I hope Battler doesn't get himself into trouble."

Clearly Beatrice had concerns over Battler, considering on how she feels about Battler as of now. Not just this Battler in particular, but a certain other that hasn't shown up yet.

=====​

"Yeah... Lot of colorful people.... but yeah my cousin was killed here very recently and someone took her body... I need to find her body..." Battler spoke seeming distressed for a moment....
tumblr_inline_o6o4p1W2EK1syuc8i_100.png

"O-oh... I see, I'm sorry for your loss... It's quite disrespectful to know that someone had taken the body of a loved one away from you... I just don't know how else to assist you... maybe I can lend a helping hand, but that is all that I can offer..."

Visibly distraught to know that this had happened, the girl gave her condolences and offered her help if Battler wished to take it. With that offer said, the girl would begin to walk away, but stops to turn towards Battler's direction again.

tumblr_inline_o6o4n3Ve0G1syuc8i_100.png

"... and... since we just, you know, met... may I get to know your name? I'm Evaline..."

For some reason, she seemed to pass her eyes towards Jade and Jayden, but immediately returns her attention towards Battler.

@Neko_Green

=====

"Kek... Who needs friends... WHEN YOU GOT RAW POWER LIKE MINE!! KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Crzed laughter with electrcity... Oh joy.... Once he stopped laughing he looked a bit more serious.

"But to name two I guess the Rave Esper knows and the one I know count as two different people.... Also kinda friends with Eve..." Psyker remarked seeming unsure about that last one...

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
tumblr_o0910jZhDw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Well, I like going through all of the past timelines, seeing how history truly played out. I can give you a history lesson or two if you want, Kofuku-chan~"

Surprisingly, Esper began to sound more and more... pleasant, especially near Kofuku. In Psyker's eyes, it was like Esper had gone and become a completely different person!

tumblr_o8303guMYK1v3qowuo6_100.png

"You know... Psyker, we're friends, right? That means by that logic, we can be friends with Kofuku-chan too! Speaking of which, I believe he may need one of your wonderful hugs..."

Whispering the last part to Kofuku, Esper had that one particular smile that meant many things, but his voice sounded like he was actually genuinely offering Psyker to be friends with them.

@Hospes @Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Clearly Beatrice had concerns over Battler, considering on how she feels about Battler as of now. Not just this Battler in particular, but a certain other that hasn't shown up yet.

=====​

"O-oh... I see, I'm sorry for your loss... It's quite disrespectful to know that someone had taken the body of a loved one away from you... I just don't know how else to assist you... maybe I can lend a helping hand, but that is all that I can offer..."

Visibly distraught to know that this had happened, the girl gave her condolences and offered her help if Battler wished to take it. With that offer said, the girl would begin to walk away, but stops to turn towards Battler's direction again.

"... and... since we just, you know, met... may I get to know your name? I'm Evaline..."

For some reason, she seemed to pass her eyes towards Jade and Jayden, but immediately returns her attention towards Battler.

@Neko_Green

=====

"Well, I like going through all of the past timelines, seeing how history truly played out. I can give you a history lesson or two if you want, Kofuku-chan~"

Surprisingly, Esper began to sound more and more... pleasant, especially near Kofuku. In Psyker's eyes, it was like Esper had gone and become a completely different person!

"You know... Psyker, we're friends, right? That means by that logic, we can be friends with Kofuku-chan too! Speaking of which, I believe he may need one of your wonderful hugs..."

Whispering the last part to Kofuku, Esper had that one particular smile that meant many things, but his voice sounded like he was actually genuinely offering Psyker to be friends with them.

"...Yeah and it leads to this room... I think this is probable cause for a search warrant..."

Jayden thought it over before glancing back at Battler and the girl... " Stay quiet for a moment... Lets wait until she's gone..." Jayden whispered to Jade deciding to wait this out for now...

@Neko_Green

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
Jade Harley - Top Floor - Outside Mystery Room
"Ok" Jade said to him shaking slightly. She was for sure scared, what was the cause of the green stuff. Was it some horrific monster?

=====​

"We could go after them if you desire his safety... It wouldn't take much for me to locate him after all.." Raven suggested seeming to notice Beatrice being concerned for Battler's safety....

=====​

@Neko_Green

=====

"Battler... Battler Ushiromiya... A-any help would be nice...." Battler spoke seeming a bit distracted as he gave his name While grateful for the offer of help it seemed he really wanted to find Maria's body... "I remember... Some guy with sunglasses and a badge with a girl.... They found some kind of green substance where her body was..... But hell I don't know what it means..." Battler remarked having not seen Jayden or Jade yet...
"Ok" Jade said to him shaking slightly. She was for sure scared, what was the cause of the green stuff. Was it some horrific monster?
'Shit... She saw us..' Well the gig was up now as Jayden took a deep breath before he walked over to Evaline and Battler.

"Norman Jayden, FBI...Do you happen to know whose room that is...?" Jayden asked Evaline while Battler seemed to recognize Jayden...

@Neko_Green

"Tch... I was never your friend, Esper..... Not with all the shit you caused..." Psyker looked pissed off by Esper trying to say they were friends...

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Hospes

"We could go after them if you desire his safety... It wouldn't take much for me to locate him after all.." Raven suggested seeming to notice Beatrice being concerned for Battler's safety....
tumblr_inline_mv99z0ohvw1rfjfkn.png

"Alright... then we'll go after them. However, I have the feeling that this might not... be an easy scenario to resolve... so be on your guard, Raven. I'll do the same as well, because there's something awfully wrong about this... that something might be around to overpower my Endless Magic."

Making that statement, Beatrice had the intentions to warp them over to a hallway near to where Battler was located. Of course, they couldn't directly warp over to Battler's exact location, as that would startle whoever was near him, and then cause things to spiral out of control possibly.

By the time they were warped into the hallway that was around corner of where Battler and the others were, Beatrice decided that she would listen and decide on whether or not that they should interfere.

"Battler... Battler Ushiromiya... A-any help would be nice...." Battler spoke seeming a bit distracted as he gave his name While grateful for the offer of help it seemed he really wanted to find Maria's body... "I remember... Some guy with sunglasses and a badge with a girl.... They found some kind of green substance where her body was..... But hell I don't know what it means..." Battler remarked having not seen Jayden or Jade yet...
tumblr_inline_o6o4q2JLgH1syuc8i_100.png

"... green substance? That's weird... It's like... whoever took the body happened to have some of that on them... for whatever reason..."

Evaline tilted her head when told that a green substance was involved. Just hearing that something like that was involved in the case of a missing dead body was quite odd, and that meant that the person behind it was odd as well. Before she could possibly ask Battler on where he had checked around for so far...
'Shit... She saw us..' Well the gig was up now as Jayden took a deep breath before he walked over to Evaline and Battler.

"Norman Jayden, FBI...Do you happen to know whose room that is...?" Jayden asked Evaline while Battler seemed to recognize Jayden...

@Neko_Green
tumblr_inline_o6o4scPzpv1syuc8i_100.png

"Um... I share that hotel room with a friend of mine. He's not around right now..."

Her green eyes lazily glanced over at Jayden, apparently not so confused as to why someone from the FBI had walked over to her to ask her this particular question. As if it were a fidgeting motion, Evaline moved her fingers around the golden key that was kept onto a necklace chain, which she wore at that time.

@Neko_Green @Crimson Spartan

22077.jpg

Well then. What happened here?" Marx said a he walks in the bar* " Hey Buddy, get me some scotch?" He give money to the bartender*

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hey. Can I get some water for my pet?" * He tries not think about what happened the day before* "Hey Buddy, where is my scotch?" He taps his foot impatiently. A little baby fox with wings crawled out of his hat* [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey Marx. Can you hurry? I need some water" Chibi said (Which is the baby winged fox) "What is this place? We staying here for the night?" Chibi came out of his hat and laid on Marx's lap*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I already did order some water. This is a hotel and a very nice one indeed. Yes, we are staying here for a while." He fixes his hat and waited for his drink* "Dam this is taking so long. Hey you! Over there! Yes, you! Can I get my Goddam Scotch?" * He messed with a miniature star he had in his pocket.* " Hey Chibi?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yeah Marx?" Chibi said*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]If you[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] got no water, would you be upset?" Marx said in an anger voice.* " Because if don't get my scotch in the next five minutes, I want a refund!" He yelled as he threw the star at someone, accidently*[/BCOLOR]

Oh no?! Where did my star go?!" He looks around for his miniature star. * "That's was my only gift when I was a child. Please don't tell me I lost it." He finallly find the star. * " There you are!!!" He reaches for the star but stops. He looks ep and he is underneath a chair with a girl.* "Oh, no" He tries to reached the star, without anyone noticing*

Chibi yawned.* "When will i get my water?" Chibi streches and come out of Marx's hat.*

Chibi! Come back!" He whispered to Chibi* "Well, while your at it. . . Can you get my star?" * he points in the direction towards the star* "Please?"

Sure, Marx" Chibi grabs the star and puts into Marx'xs hand*

Yes! I got it!" He said as he got up. He forgot he was uderneath a chair and hit his head* "OW!"

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_o2eg7wZ3GO1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... so this is the weird stuff that happens in bars?"

Chara could only watch what was up over here, somewhat staring at Marx and Chibi.

@Marxsoul

Oh no. Marx, people are staring" Chibi whispered to Marx*

*Marx get out of underneath the chair and see a little girl* "You mean this person, Chibi?"

Yes. She was staring at you." Chibi climbed into Marx's hat*

" Well, hello there little girl. What are you doing in a hotel like this?" *He saw the little girl was holding a knife* "Where did you get that knife from? You shouldn't being playing with that. You might hurt someone. What your name little girl?" * He puts the miniature star in his pocket.*

Oh no. Marx, people are staring" Chibi whispered to Marx*

*Marx get out of underneath the chair and see a little girl* "You mean this person, Chibi?"

Yes. She was staring at you." Chibi climbed into Marx's hat*

" Well, hello there little girl. What are you doing in a hotel like this?" *He saw the little girl was holding a knife* "Where did you get that knife from? You shouldn't being playing with that. You might hurt someone. What your name little girl?" * He puts the miniature star in his pocket.*
tumblr_o2eerlCgUF1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well... I'm bored... and I wandered here... not to mention that I'm a boy... and... for the knife..."

tumblr_o5qzhaBnAw1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Bad people are all over this hotel, so I should have some way of protecting myself."

Chara just answered like that, not really putting the knife away as he said that.

@Marxsoul

I don't like this boy. . . He give me the creeps" Chibi whispered to Marx.

"Well I guess you're right. There are some bad people here, but that knife is scaring some good people. Can you put it away?" * Marx asked very nicely.* " You didn't answer my question before. What is your name child?"

I don't like this boy. . . He give me the creeps" Chibi whispered to Marx.

"Well I guess you're right. There are some bad people here, but that knife is scaring some good people. Can you put it away?" * Marx asked very nicely.* " You didn't answer my question before. What is your name child?"
tumblr_o5qznySoVG1v3qowuo10_100.png

"I don't have a place to put it away, I wouldn't want to cut myself by putting this knife into my pants pocket... Also, my name is Chara. How about you?"

For some reason, Chara's smile began to look rather... amused than innocent.

@Marxsoul

You can call me MS. And that's all you need to know.

" So I'm guessing you have seen a lot of things in your lifetime?"

Marx! What are you doing?" Chibi whispered.*

Trying to find out if he's a bad person." Marx whisper to Chibi*

Well, I'll just get my wine that I had in my pocket." * He pull a bottle of wine out of his coat. He opens the bottle and chugs half of it* If anyone wants some wine, ask me, and I'll give some for free" He chugs the other half of the bottle* " My God! That is some good wine!" *he threw the bottle at some guy who was staring at him.* "Man I need some entertainment. Someone fight me or something " * He stagger to the door and into the arena* "Shizuo, you get me that Scotch or else"

Last edited:
Lucifer and crew- Bar- Anyone

Lucifer had been watching the strange interaction from a safe distance and decided to be quiet. " I like some gin," he said to the bartender, not looking at the stranger.

Zack, Cody, Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Ryker, Lincoln, Jude and the fairy godmother were talking amongst themeselves.

Benjamin Baker-( Under alias Mark James)- Nexus to Bar

Mark James needed a drink before he stole some more, this place was certainly interesting.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Starts to throw bottles at the bartender*

Status
Not open for further replies.